Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (263079 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by darqly(m): 11:46am On May 19, 2009
@ olofofo an arm and a leg will do just fine, thank u very much grin
My decoder is a STARSAT XR7100 usb. The dish is 1.8m i guess for nilesat cos that's what I see whenever I check the satellite list. I get all the show channels, art and JSC. The upgrades unlock the show and art channels periodically.
TIPS pls!!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Enigma(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2009
darqly:

@ olofofo an arm and a leg will do just fine, thank u very much grin
My decoder is a STARSAT XR7100 usb. The dish is 1.8m i guess for nilesat cos that's what I see whenever I check the satellite list. I get all the show channels, art and JSC. The upgrades unlock the show and art channels periodically.
TIPS pls!!

Hi darqly

Out of curiosity, what is your location?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by darqly(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2009
Taraba State, Nigeria!! Fancy a visit??
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2009
@Pitodenz,
It seems this ragolis can idea is worth a try. I will see how I can adapt it to my fuji
this weekend.

@olofofo,
I think darqly has the same starsat model as mine. If it is SRX-7100usb, then it will
definitely be an eta firmware clone.

@darqly,
You can get updates for your reciever at satmac. You will have to register before they
allow you in.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2009
@george D,

i found out the positioner stuff,but that particular make pito posted is not available for now only eurostar is availabe,but of the  same

characteristics,having disect 1.1 and 1.2 and also a remote control.it exactly the same with that other product but the difference is just the name

@ pito,
u should also note the above explanation.

The price is 4k
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jossybless(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2009
@Desjam, how u dey pls what do i need to rotate my dish 360 degree pls so as enable me access most of the satellites

Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2009
@Dejsam,
I have a eurostar positioner and it is not the same with the one that Pito
posted. You cannot move the dish through the satelite reciever using eurostar. You can
only do that through the positioner remote. That is what makes that other positioner diffrent
from eurostar because you can control dish movement directly from the reciever.

Thanks all the same. The other arrangement remains intact.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by darqly(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2009
@George_D, thanks a bunch. I'm headed there to see what I can glean.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by FMarshal2(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2009
Dre_lu:

F_Marshal,
Picture as requested

Thanks!! grin The more info and illustrations the better!!! grin cool Keep up the good work.  smiley Click Here for Dre_lu's setup.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fadinus(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2009
Gurus in d house, is there any key i can use to unlock mytv chanels.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by NashFTA(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2009
@All,
LM-TV (Lumiere du Monde) now performing test Transmission on Sirius 4 Globecast TP (12605 V 29950)
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by NashFTA(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2009
@All,
LM-TV (Lumiere du Monde) now performing test Transmission on Sirius 4 Globecast TP (12605 V 29950)
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Blakstars(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2009
@ "Albert 'F_Marshal' Eistein "

Charlie! cheesy Congrats on ur invention. This is a five-star performance. i will try it out @ the weekend on my weak w6 signals

@ hi all

does anyone no any Ku band TPS that will be broadcasting live the european cup final 2morrow?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Jesude: 6:24pm On May 19, 2009
Comrade Fadinus, the only key this house can offer you to unlock MYTV , is to buy MYTV recharge card with N2,500 , and before you know it everything will be open unto you, gbam!!!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by audui(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2009
Hi @ all
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Blakstars(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2009
@ all

The FA cup final (Chelsea/Everton) will b live on Metro tv (GH) .

incase you are finding trouble trying to catch the action elsewhere, you may follow the link below

http://www.lyngsat.com/nss10.html
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2009
@Jesu de,
That was a good answer to fadinus. I'm fed up with people who think they can just barge into this
thread when they need something and vamoose after getting what they want.

@jossybless,
You've been on this thread for sometime now. How come you managed to miss all our discussions
on jacks, positioners and motorised dishes? Here you are asking dejsam how you can move dishes
360 degrees like you're just joining today.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by BUTONEDAY(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2009
@badaru1,
Nice to be with you last night. It was a wonderful meeting. You are such a nice guy. You looked exactly the way I see you in my mind's eye. Thanks for your hospitality.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fadinus(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2009
George, i am nt bargng into anytin, and am nt new to dis thread, jst so u knw, av been here frm d very begning of dis fta thread, at a tym wen i dnt even tink u wuld hav knwn anytn bout fta, because we cant c each oda facially dnt mean u have 2 say wateva u lyk, its wrong.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fadinus(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2009
George, If u have d key for it, tell me, dnt bad mouth, its a small world o.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 9:45pm On May 19, 2009
@all
Stv 1 is on Sirius 4, TP 12.532 V SR 2201. I am watching it now, enjoy.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by obnelly: 9:59pm On May 19, 2009
to watch free uefa cup final ,just hook up to tv mozambique.la 7 and may be w3a.but am sure of tv mozambique.

ola cant get what you promised oooo/
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by toxnaija: 10:28pm On May 19, 2009
all,
I am still doing some catch-up with the great developments especially from F-Marshall.I will try the funnel stuff on my 3m fibre dish and fuji lnb at the weekend.I hope it works very well.I miss everybody.Iwish to learn more about the Africa 24.I wouldnt mind doing some jobs for them.

badaru,
Quite an age.i miss you ooo.please answer the questions I asked you some days back on why Osun people pick ab4a while Lagos people could not.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Ecowas4All(m): 6:18am On May 20, 2009
@Sathob/Salamander
IF and when I get to "Paradise" I shall surely remember you!
Cheers
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2009
@Ecowas4all

Look for me at the Shangri La part of the Paradise
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2009
fadinus:

George, If u have d key for it, tell me, dnt bad mouth, its a small world o.

@fadinus,
I'm sorry if my post sounds a bit harsh but it's true. The fact that you're here at this time asking
for mytv keys says it all. And whether you know about FTA before anybody here is not the issue.
We know of people who pretended to be enthusiasts at the beginning. They hang around for a
while, glean a lot of useful info and when they feel they're satisfied, they leave. Once in a while
they pop in, lap up all that is available and leave again. When they're in serious need of a
particular info which they cannot get by merely perusing the posts, they are forced to log on and
post their queries.
We know them and they will not find it easy anymore.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jossybless(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2009
@George _D,
Good Day well I am quite sorry for the questions asked actually I meant to ask something else from desjam ok and want to know if jsc sports will relay the UEFA Cup Final 20 May 2009 Shakhtar 20:45 Bremen ? It is feriri impt !!!! Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spaceman(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2009
[color=#990000]BE WARE!!!.
Here is a quote 4rm strong-technologies.com/ "
SRT-A1 is not a genuine STRONG product. Traders handling such product abusing the STRONG trademark will be prosecuted for counterfeiting and consumers buying such product can in no way expect STRONG’s technical support. - 12.16.2008"
na strong talk am oh!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 9:49am On May 20, 2009
@ george d, am totally with u on that. Olofofo should start reviewing the google group membership now.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by nale(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2009
Guru in de house,
do anybody know whereabout of GO AFRICA TV that was on w3
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2009
all, i just discovered this: TELSTAR11N @37.6 west has started transmission. RR Sat has started promo on the sat on ku band with frequency 11477 H 20,000. the beam is africa and it covers nigeria well.
Let check it out.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2009
all, i saw a 60cm dish facing the sky to the west in egbeda area of lagos yesterday. does anyone has an idea as to which sat it could be receiving?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.