Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (262741 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by graciousme(f): 12:48pm On May 16, 2009
@pitodenz

coco x4,that's hmmm. a guy needed info on nilesat in the southeast,you came highly recommended,did he call you?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2009
Georg d, for crying out loud why did u have to announce d providers name. Badaru 1 who is d initiator of dis new discovery decided to keep it under raps for best reason known to him and a few of us for now, then y go public with it?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2009
F-marshal, bros happy birthday and many more yrs of success. Twinstaiye, how far? any feedback concerning wat u called me on d phone for?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2009
@olason
I may have missed the boat. I wonder where George D gone wrong
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2009
@all
my greetz to u all. Just that! much respect to all 'em massive giantz.

@salamander
You haven't missed anything from reference. Olason must have been alarmed by the mentioning of that name. but that name was only mentioned by george_D in a question and, i don't think that is wrong. FTA's shouldn't fear the "rainbows" a so me say, I have coded their name so olason won't have to worry.

@george_D
your profile doesnt show ur number, I wanted to drop a surprise call. except that it was elusive. u can drop it at signalbit at yahoo dot com.

@olason
u too the same (lol)
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2009
@olason,
You'll never know until you know grin But in anycase, I've edited the post (you can cross-check).

@pitodenz,
E be like say na that magic card dey reign now o! But the price high sha. I rather go for coco.

@sathob,
My e-mail is hidden for coded reasons. But if you're a G-group member, you should have it by
now since I do post regularly in the group using my email.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ekonibaje(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2009
check rdv signal on w6 sat--thks george -d 4 ur call-olofofo hw u dey---
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jujukemist(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2009
Thanks George D for hailing me today cool.I am following the thread closely
open lnb boost signal up to 40%
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2009
@jukukemist

please explain what you mean by open LNB
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by captainus: 10:06pm On May 16, 2009
@toxnaija &ALL remember crtv(ghan) on 25e or 28e(not too sure of the angle)? Ten more channels have been added on 12551 v 19512 but only audio of them eventhough i selected tv only.pls rescan and get back to the house. This afternoon my cousin couldnt blieve it when i loaded the mytv patch onto his receive for free.he was going to pay GHc20($15) to get it patched.can u imagine how much knowledge this gr8 thread is giving free of charge?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2009
hey sathob, long time. I think I saw the George D post when he edited it. I need a patch for 4622x II. Any help?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 12:21am On May 17, 2009
salamander:

hey sathob, long time. I think I saw the George D post when he edited it. I need a patch for 4622x II. Any help?

since such strong decoders are meant to be used in the middleeast, check the middle east section of crosat for any information regarding the decoder type, i hope this links helps:

hxxp://www.crosat.org/aploud/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East.

let me know if it helps.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2009
@olofofo
Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2009
@emexi

I know it is very annoying.  But I believe your language is a bit strong.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2009
@Salamander
check this link too it may help, the files r there  hxxp://www.sat-television.com/showpost.php?p=315682&postcount=403

the 4620XII opens 22XII
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2009
@olofofo, sathob

Thanks for the link. The link olofofo gave me worked!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by odilibe(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2009
@emexi
take it easy,
you should have
expected that ,
i think that is
normal ,
talking of installing nilesat
i know how hard
it is to install
nilesat,
u are a good member of nairaland,
may be this ur
post may have
reduce it by 50%
or more.i mean
those who wants
u to install their
sat dish or even
configure their
laptops,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by xwallace(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2009
One luv to those who believe to make here a better place i.e fta world
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2009
@ emexi u re exaggerating the whole thing cos i cant seem to compare ur said disturbance to what those of us who expose our numbers to public in our profile were expriencing. If u did not invite them to ur said office they wouldnt come there. For nile installations i dont expect u to say u spend ur time and energy just for nothing for ten people and moreover enugu nairaland members i can recognise re u and odilibe and maybe one or two persons more. U can also configure anybody laptop on fone calls cos i ve done it like that for almost all the nairaland members. My brother i dont like that ur post at all cos that ll scare most of my brothers in the east away from this thread whereas am praying for more easterners to join this forum. Plz people in enugu should join our forum and learn how to do their installation free by themselves and also learn and be updated in all ftb trick,no shaking if pitodenz,enitan,emexi and many of us can do it,u self can do more. If u get any questions we re all here to help. @ Graciousme i saw a text from somebody in the east somedays back but i was working in an isolated house boat,no chip in my fone. But am back.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by mickyhans(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2009
Please am in Ghana and have being folowwing your discussions for the past 6 months.Thanks all you've really be of help to me.
Brothers i need you help urgently,i have loaded the firmware(Austrialasia) posted on the Strong website into my SRT 4658X and the 6969 key is not working again.
How do i solve this,i try loading that for Mytv africa on the stong website but still i cannot open ETV with the 6969 key.
Do anyone knows of any patch for this model.
Thank
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2009
@sathob,
I'm still expecting your email.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2009
@George_D
I just sent a mail. Pls. check.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2009
@sathob,
Yeah, I got it. That was so nice of you. Thanks.
Check out my reply-sent already.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by xwallace(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2009
@pitodenz,georg-D,thank u 4 d statement.Atleast we here @ enugu can enjoy what others are enjoying over there,money is all since u're given freely by giver of all gift, why not u continue giving free as planned b4. Givers never lack .1 luv
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2009
mickyhans:

Please am in Ghana and have being folowwing your discussions for the past 6 months.Thanks all you've really be of help to me.
Brothers i need you help urgently,i have loaded the firmware(Austrialasia) posted on the Strong website into my SRT 4658X and the 6969 key is not working again.
How do i solve this,i try loading that for Mytv africa on the stong website but still i cannot open ETV with the 6969 key.
Do anyone knows of any patch for this model.
Thank
4658x hmmm,check www.sat-mac.net u may need to register before u download,
@ jujukemist
how body? plz kindly confirm the availability of [b][/b]MOTEC POSITIONER in the market . I posted a pic about it before. Some guys here claimed that they got theirs from north. It is a 1.2 diseq compactible positioner.
@ George D
How far with ur nilesat dish?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2009
all, updates for echo now available check you regular sources.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by obnelly: 12:05am On May 18, 2009
ola were u able to get that stuff?which of the echolink update are u talking about is it the one with diablo.i loaded it and it showed wrong firmware.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2009
@ pitodenz,

the positioner u are talking about is widely available here in kano. the price is about 6k before.but i dont know the exact price now.but i will try to find out the exact price .
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2009
@ olofofo,

thanks for the call,i really appreciate
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by eduzo(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2009
dejsam
thanks for the tutorial. it was quite digestible.
eduzo
pitodenz
glad to read your take on emexi's post. you never replied my mail e-mail though. i hope this means you will reply mails to you.
eduzo
xwallace
where are you in Enugu? make contact with boys.
eduzo
emexi
i understand how you feel. freebies can be a drag sometimes.
eduzo

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.