Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Fitness 101 - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fitness 101 (50235 Views)

GLAUCOMA 101 - QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS / 101 Die From Lassa Fever In Nigeria / Fitness Without Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nice work ladies ...

Remember to celebrate your milestone.

All work and no play....
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
bukatyne:

I downloaded it into a USB drive

How are you, lil one and family?
Thanks darling. kiss
Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Day 15, level 2 day 5 done, had more strength after level 2 so I did level 1 too. I just noticed that level 1 makes me sweat more.
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
I have lost count o.. I think Saturday was my Day 21 and day 5 of Level 2 not too sure.I also did a 5k jog/run in the morning

Yesterday was ....... :-XI on the food and exercise front.

I sha did 50 weighted squats with my 2.5kg dumbbells and 3 sets of 40 secs planks in the evening( make I no lie it was all the guilt of cake, jollof rice and malt I ate) but no energy to do JM.

I lost 4kg in July ( 82kg to 78kg) my target is 71kg( which is the healthy BMI for my height) so I am hoping to do better in August.then I want to body sculpt and maintain after that.

Food has to be super clean so help me God( all this holidays,owambes,bbqs,birthday etc are not helping sha) but I am trying to be super disciplined this month. I am in this group where people are using calculator, measuring cups,calculating the calories in even veg portions( although I agree that fruits are a tricky one due to the amount if sugar trying to limit to or 2 a day ) I nefa discipline reash that level o . haa make person no come dey worship this body and vbecome OCD. I am getting scared because I tend to become OCD about certain stuff. My daughter has started telling everyone ' that's unhealthy and will make you fat ' and I know say na me.

Naijababe oya come should we should mix up the 30 abi is it 90 day shred with some Azonto?
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
damiso:
I have lost count o.. I think Saturday was my Day 21 and day 5 of Level 2 not too sure.I also did a 5k jog/run in the morning

I sha did 50 weighted squats with my 2.5kg dumbbells and 3 sets of 40 secs planks in the evening( make I no lie it was all the guilt of cake, jollof rice and malt I ate) but no energy to do JM.

I lost 4kg in July ( 82kg to 78kg) my target is 71kg( which is the healthy BMI for my height) so I am hoping to do better in August.then I want to body sculpt and maintain after that.

Food has to be super clean so help me God( all this holidays,owambes,bbqs,birthday etc are not helping sha) but I am trying to be super disciplined this month. I am in this group where people are using calculator, measuring cups,calculating the calories in even veg portions( although I agree that fruits are a tricky one due to the amount if sugar trying to limit to or 2 a day ) I nefa discipline reash that level o . haa make person no come dey worship this body and vbecome OCD. I am getting scared because I tend to become OCD about certain stuff. My daughter has started telling everyone ' that's unhealthy and will make you fat ' and I know say na me.

Naijababe oya come should we should mix up the 30 abi is it 90 day shred with some Azonto?

Yes nau, I have lost my momentum jare. I have plateaued but I think I am still losing inches sha. Me, I have not done anything since Friday and to make matters worse, I cheated like crazy on Sunday lipsrsealed
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
damiso:

Are you kidding me shocked shocked shocked you looked leapacious in ur facial pix I saw. I thought you would be like 60kg worst case.
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
I don't know what you guys are doing to me o. I just finished my usual meal of shicken and ships and I tell you guys it tasted like poison. I felt like throwing up with every bite. I don't know if it's physiological or they just prepared thrash today but I'm guessing it's the former.. As I was leaving the eatery, I turned back to have one last look at the place and I was like, "I may just never visit this place again" cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kimoni:
I don't know what you guys are doing to me o. I just finished my usual meal of shicken and ships and I tell you guys it tasted like poison. I felt like throwing up with every bite. I don't know if it's physiological or they just prepared thrash today but I'm guessing it's the former.. As I was leaving the eatery, I turned back to have one last look at the place and I was like, "I may just never visit this place again" cry cry

Where is the clap smiley already?! Watch as your portions also reduce with time grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
naijababe:

Where is the clap smiley already?! Watch as your portions also reduce with time grin grin grin grin grin grin

sad sad sad all for this 6 pack?
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kimoni:

Are you kidding me shocked shocked shocked you looked leapacious in ur facial pix I saw. I thought you would be like 60kg worst case.

Yes o ..I don't get it I see people that look like my size and they say they are 71kg. embarassed people I look bigger than on the other hand say they are 90kg shocked I guess that's why they say our bodies are different
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kimoni:

Hallelujah grin grin
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kimoni:

sad sad sad all for this 6 pack?

Na natural order of things nau! ME i dey always vex now sef, I eat the same portion as my 8 year old, anymore than that na like say my belle go burst angry
Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 6:52am On Aug 04, 2015
naijababe:

Na natural order of things nau! ME i dey always vex now sef, I eat the same portion as my 8 year old, anymore than that na like say my belle go burst angry

Its a good sign. Always listen to your stomach and not your mouth.
Once the belly is full. You stop.

The worst is if you are so hungry..you tend to over eat. Even when the stomach is complaining, the brain is saying something else. Eat eat eat
Re: Fitness 101 by GHoJes: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2015
damiso:

Yes o ..I don't get it I see people that look like my size and they say they are 71kg. embarassed people I look bigger than on the other hand say they are 90kg shocked I guess that's why they say our bodies are different
The weight of the bone is the trick. Someone skinny with heavy bones will weigh more than a fat person with light bones. The bone's weight is natural.
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2015
GHoJes:

The weight of the bone is the trick. Someone skinny with heavy bones will weigh more than a fat person with light bones. The bone's weight is natural.

Really.. but why do all these fitness people say 'big bones' is a myth?

I guess its try to get people who might otherwise want to live sedentary or unhealthy lifestyles from having a easy excuse.

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2015
Day 16, level 2 day 6 done.
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
opella:
Day 16, level 2 day 6 done.

Opella, you wan disappear ni Dis kain combination you are following religiously shocked
Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kimoni:

Opella, you wan disappear ni Dis kain combination you are following religiously shocked

My dear, I no wan disappear, am just loving the way I look and feel these days, you won't believe that am back to my pre pregnancy weight.

3 Likes

Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
While some not letting up, some are juat lazying around o. angry angry angry
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
opella:

My dear, I no wan disappear, am just loving the way I look and feel these days, you won't believe that am back to my pre pregnancy weight.

Waoh! That's so encouraging. But really, you are one very determined mama. Well done!

I have relaxed a lot since I hit my target weight. Focusing more on abs now.
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
naijababe:
While some not letting up, some are juat lazying around o. angry angry angry

grin grin grin all join
Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kimoni:

Waoh! That's so encouraging. But really, you are one very determined mama. Well done!

I have relaxed a lot since I hit my target weight. Focusing more on abs now.

Thanks dear. Please I have a question, when I reach my target weight, how do I mantain the weight in order not to add back or slim down more?

I have a problem with weight, once I relax I start adding back with speed, please what and what should I do to maintain my target weight?
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
opella:

Thanks dear. Please I have a question, when I reach my target weight, how do I mantain the weight in order not to add back or slim down more?

I have a problem with weight, once I relax I start adding back with speed, please what and what should I do to maintain my target weight?

You maintain with diet and light exercise
Re: Fitness 101 by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
That's so nice.

Congrats
opella:

Re: Fitness 101 by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Damiso big bone is not a myth.

some fat people may even weigh less than they look because most of their body is fat and not lean muscle. Lean muscles weigh more than fat and it's not bad weight either.
As long as you're looking good.
Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
cococandy:
That's so nice.

Congrats

Thanks dear. Congrats too, eat well and don't really eat for two, so that you won't have a lot weight to battle with after delivery.
Re: Fitness 101 by cococandy(f): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
opella:

Thanks dear. Congrats too, eat well and don't really eat for two, so that you won't have a lot weight to battle with after delivery.
I'm trying.
I don't even have appetite for things around me only those that are hard to get. So overeating isn't really a problem for now. Let me see what I'd really like to eat first.
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
cococandy:
Damiso big bone is not a myth.

some fat people may even weigh less than they look because most of their body is fat and not lean muscle. Lean muscles weigh more than fat and it's not bad weight either.
As long as you're looking good.

True sha. As well as looking good also trying to stay within the healthy BMI range and just generally being fit and healthy.

there is this misconception that being slim automatically makes you healthier than a fat person ( might be true most times) but I still think even slim people should try( try cos I know its not easy) to eat healthy and keep active

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
cococandy:

I'm trying.
I don't even have appetite for things around me only those that are hard to get. So overeating isn't really a problem for now. Let me see what is really like to eat first.

That's one funny thing about pregnancy, I didn't have appetite for things within my reach too, can you imagine I was craving for wedding rice and also beans and roasted bole I do eat while in school.

It was during my 3rd trimester that all the hunger pangs came and I was just eating not knowing that my baby gains weight more at that stage, before I knew it,my baby's weight has reached 3.8kg. He was 4kg at birth

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
For your Good Fitness Training at home you can contact me,I offer programmes like:-Tummy programmes,weight loss programmes,Yoga programmes and lots more.you can contact me with 08160192129 or 08097221727
BE FIT FOR LIFE
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
opella:

I guess you gain easily and lose easily, that's the way I am too. Maintaining the weight has come natural to me though - I can't eat when it's late anymore; unconsciously, I torchlight every food I take looking for excess oil, starch content etc. And when I miss my exercises for a few days, I just tend to start feeling funny. In short, all these checks have come natural to me and it's been helping me a lot.

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
sayoberry:
Make I join?? Are there any exercises for lazy people like me?? I like my bed a lot wink

Madam, you are on day what today naa wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. / Sexually Active Nigerians Should Take HPV Vaccine- Expert Warns / Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.