Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

My Wife Shows No Affection - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Shows No Affection (44948 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2015
You quoted me first only to chat rubbish. Stop spamming my mentions. Your mate dey church you dey here dey cause person family. As old as you claimed to be, you still live with your parent. Shameless old hag
oochi123:
iwo lomo. Wat is ishilov.e? Abeg I give up. Make I sleep o jare.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by omooba969(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
God help me not to marry such type of a woman. lipsrsealed

I hate emotional stress. undecided

...and if u eventually find ursef in such mess, stay strong! smiley
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2015
germainediva:
The best way to get any woman to love you is to ignore her...........women get irritated with too much attenntion
I REALLY REALLY NO UNDERSTAND DIS SPECIES CALLED WOMAN.

U show u care and its an issue..u show that u dont care and its also an issue...
The other day,i saw 2 babes at a cinema talkin about a toutish looking guy and one of d babe said, 'i like him cos he looks like a wife beater'

Wat dat mean

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by oochi123(f): 10:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You quoted me first only to chat rubbish. Stop spamming my mentions. Your mate dey church you dey here dey cause person family. As old as you claimed to be, you still live with your parent. Shameless old hag
. Re ur mates nt in church u dis decomposed body. Hahahaha u call me an old hag? May u nt get to my age bfor u perish. Wat makes u feel I live wit my parents? U stupid swine.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by omonnakoda: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2015
charlezok:
I am a 36 year old man in pretty good shape, 6'2" and good looking. I am a very affectionate and loving person, but my wife is not. I am always the one to initiate sex, hugs, kisses, or any type of physical contact. I don't understand why she's so cold to me. I love her with all my heart, but she is breaking me down. I have tried doing more of the housework, working out 5 days a week, anything I could think of to get her more interested in me but nothing works. She tells me that she loves me, but she doesn't make me feel loved at all. I want her to want to be with me without me asking her too. We have 2 kids that I am committed to being here for, so I am at a loss as to what I should do. Sorry for rambling, but a brother needs help here.

I will tell you as it is............
You seem like a nice guy but you are weak and needy. Women do not like that. Learn to love yourself.This is the most important psychological duty a man has and is perhaps next to impossible.Many people think they love themselves but in reality they do not. Doing the housework to get her love is lame and weak. Find yourself and love yourself.In this life nothing stands still. Once you marry give up all those television ideas of love,start making children and raise them well that is what makes you a man
What you need from a wife is respect not love. Women are very strange creatures and you cannot be weak around them whether in the short term or the long term you will pay very dearly for such weakness. A man must have a plan B always. One day your marriage will end, you will leave her,she will leave you,you will die or she will die one of those 4 things MUST happen and a man is he who recognizes the impermanence of things. You are lucky she is cold there is an even deadlier kind of woman who will pretend to love you for years. I will gie you simple advice start mixing with people who are older than you.You will learn a lot about women and life.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2015
wahihi:
IS THAT AN ADVICE OR AN INSULT?
Nope. My experience n opinion as clearly stated...
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by zizirecords(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol....my situation is the exact opposite. My wife is very romantic and I am not. We have argued several times about it but I just can't bring myself to hug, kiss and do such stuff. I love her though. So chill and understand that she loves you but is just being herself.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2015

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Missmossy(f): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Eeyah...not nice one bit!

But wait was she not like this before?

Did she change suddenly overnight?

Did she suffer an abusive relationship?

Moreover how much of your wife do you know?

She may not be doing this on purpose.

Something may be eating her up,thats why communication is key in any relationship/marriage.

You both should talk it out, ignoring her isn't an option less you stray and the guilt will surely stay by you.

Am sure not only women do this,some men are like that too.

It is well.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Maybe her mind's somewhere else? Hope u didnt do or go out of way to av married her; cos if her mind's wit another guy;den maybe she's not gotten over him yet..anywaz give her some space...maybe she nids space...
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Did I hit a nerve ma'am methuselah? tongue tongue why the curse? Is that how you was raised? No wonder you still dey feed under papa and mama grin cheesy grin better go advertise yourself for OLX grin grin meanwhile, bi ewure ba boju wo eyin af'epe fun elepe grin grin
oochi123:
[s]. Re ur mates nt in church u dis decomposed body. Hahahaha u call me an old hag? May u nt get to my age bfor u perish. Wat makes u feel I live wit my parents? U stupid swine.[/s]
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Elder4all(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2015
germainediva:
The best way to get any woman to love you is to ignore her...........women get irritated with too much attenntion
"Women" not "girls" oooo
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by oochi123(f): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Did I hit a nerve ma'am methuselah? tongue tongue why the curse? Is that how you was raised? No wonder you still dey feed under papa and mama grin cheesy grin better go advertise yourself for OLX grin grin meanwhile, bi ewure ba boju wo eyin af'epe fun elepe grin grin
. U did nt hit any nerves. My parents dnt feed me. Hahahahaha. Now I see why u say my parents feed me. Cus of wat I wrote abt myself. See u atole.does dat mean I stay wit my parents? Am too big for dat. Abeg carry ur laterine mouth comot n find out abt me very well. See u ode!
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by lucky032(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Get her sacked
Sacked to your room or what?
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2015
slap1:
Still shy after two kids? Why isn't she a reverend sister?
Lol...... Some ladies are like thatcheesy
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Aigbehis(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Do well to come up with a roster. Each person takes turn to initiate romance per week.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Okuda(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2015
histemple:
Find out what catches her fancy and try that. It's possible she really loves you but she might be shy. I[s]t sounds strange but some ladies are too shy not to initiate plays or play dirty with their husband.[/s]

some women are just too archaic to learn
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by redcliff: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2015
histemple:
Find out what catches her fancy and try that. It's possible she really loves you but she might be shy. It sounds strange but some ladies are too shy not to initiate plays or play dirty with their husband.

Like okuda said...SMH
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2015
elosar:
which CHANGE,try it and u will ber fighting like NASS, my OP don't mind him ur wife just need POWER and TRANSFOMATION,

Power and Transformation?

You've got it wrong Mr, those two things are not needed in this situation.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Emotional Stress! I hate that in any relationship.

Just click "Ignore" and she will come running back to you...

It works perfectly...
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by arabianights: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2015
histemple:
Find out what catches her fancy and try that. It's possible she really loves you but she might be shy. It sounds strange but some ladies are too shy not to initiate plays or play dirty with their husband.

Shy, after 2 kids?Some ladies are just not romantic. Most often,it dwells on the fact that they didnt receive such kinda affection from home and so dont know how to express or react to it.

One thing that am wondering about is that, didnt the op observe this before they got married? why bring this up after 2 kids?
There are 2 sides to a coin.Did he offend her in the past by having numerous affairs?Did he continue to do such even after apologising that he will stop?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2015
oochi123:
God bless u. U ve spoken well
Thankscheesy
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by queebeediva(f): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2015
Too many wrong advices abeg talk to her as a wife and try to find out what went wrong.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Caseless: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2015
I wonder how men take this attitude from women.

Shap shap I go de flex outside.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2015
anonimi:

You have assumed that she was not dressing in front of him when they were still bf/gf, not so

Well.......... It's just an assumption, I might be wrong or right......
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2015
soe:
Hmmm

I THINK SHE SEES VISIONS .

YEAH,....HER MIND ISNT IN THIS WORLD WITH YOU...MOST LIKELY, SHE HAS A SPIRITUAL FAMILY ELSEWHERE and the more you try to be part of her life, the more they try to eliminate you.

Be strong in prayer and bring her for deliverance.

Contact my secretary cirmuell for directions.

Mad scammer
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Raymonbell(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2015
BTT:

Please how old are you?

Someone comes here with an SOS but the best you can come up with is to desecrate the thread with your leprous fingers.

Were I a mod your ban would have been for 20 years minimum.

If Buhari say so what will u do?
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Jalinco: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Tell her a lady somewhere is trying to seduce you, she will rape you the following day, i swear

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2015
ydass:

Mad scammer
take that back right now
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Haywhymido(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2015
germainediva:
mwah, grt piece u wrote ova dia, n is presently working for me.@0p, do dat n u will av her dying to av u in her hands.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Find out about a waste like you? Ko jo mehhhhhhhn. Oloorun oshi. Go check table, mum don cook. No forget that OLX advise
oochi123:
. U did nt hit any nerves. My parents dnt feed me. Hahahahaha. Now I see why u say my parents feed me. Cus of wat I wrote abt myself. See u atole.does dat mean I stay wit my parents? Am too big for dat. Abeg carry ur laterine mouth comot n find out abt me very well. See u ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.