Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (40455 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by abtmaviz(m): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:
I caught my girl chatting on whatsapp and telling a guy that she loves him. she was even kind of saying it feels stupid to ask a guy out but that she just have to do it cause of the love she has for him.

What's there to advice you on
Simply ask another gurl out na and btw STOP the "my girl" syndrome cos she's nt worth it
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by iameugene(m): 1:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Please help me translate "i wanted to draw a mad person today but it didn't work. Tomorrow i will make sure i draw a mad person" to yoruba thanks

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by gbengalite(m): 1:14am On Sep 02, 2015
spamming at this time, you no dey sleep ? grin

george981:
Introducing B-Bridges Concept.

A Fully registered company with the Federal Regulatory body of Nigeria with the Coporate Affairs Commission(CAC)..

Its main aim is to financially empower nigerians both old and young who are financially constrained and to build a strong financial network . All we do for our members is to create an avenue to make legitimate money and attain financial freedom.

With a one time minimum activation/registration fee of N5000. You become an active member and you get paid(N2500) by those you directly register under you. And also get paid by those new members register under those you registered yourself. But the secrete is; REGISTER AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSIBLE BY YOURSELF.

Member can withdraw their earnings anytime into their Nigerian bank account and terminate their account in suspicion of any foul-play.

When Registry, make sure you write down the name of your sponsor (the member who reffered you), without this you can not be an active registered member.

Benefits On Your Returns On N5000 Investment.

(A) Continuously build and earn money for-ever till retirement.

(B) You can request for withdrawal anytime of the day and it will be credited into your bank account.

(C) You automatically qualify to access loan without Collateral after you get registered. (Minimum loan request N100,000)

(C) No selling Of Products.

Our Referral/sponsor Name is; Fecotech

Read more to get registered; www.bbridgesconcept.com/register.php?sponsor=Fecotech

Time Is money.
50,000 Nigerians are already active member.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Mintayo(m): 1:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Leave her...
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by pet4ril(f): 1:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Please check ursef n d rlship, something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by coolhumble(m): 1:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Shes your ex
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by cabaliciouscabal: 1:30am On Sep 02, 2015
U ar simply in a mix. Lace ur shoes and bid goodbye. With patience d Lord will bring u d love u av bn dreaming for. Jst kip praying, it is well.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by onelife97: 1:31am On Sep 02, 2015
lekjons:
i've been laughing since the moment i saw the title of this thread(even b4 i opened it), wait lemme laugh finish,gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;gringringringringringringringringringringrin

op u need a destiny resetting slap!, wait make i laugh small againgringringringringringringringringrin

Do you truely love her?
if 'yes' then break up with her(she isn't yours), if 'no' or 'not really' then don't break up with her, start dating another girl secretly(if u want), then pretend as if u see no thing, just keep her as a side chick(without her knowing), who knows, konji might catch u 'hands up' someday and ur real girlfriend may not be around or forming(u know all those 'i'm on my period' ish?), she'll save those days..

afterall that's what b!tches are for.. c'mon be a NIGGA!
Best answer for the mumu op.
@op my judgement is this either u like love or lust with the said bia.tch,no matter any kind of feelings u have for the idiot,don't leave her yet and don't allow her to get into ur head,mind or anything just continue f.ackin the s.hit out of the useless gurl. Until one of u get tired and say byebye.in the meantime make sure u have numerous side chicks.If u haven't bn womanising b4,get it goin now.Girls don't deserve to be taken serious or pampered.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by bignametweets1: 1:32am On Sep 02, 2015
For all your event ushering jobs, modelling, in and outside owerri .... Call us on 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c ..
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by lekjons(m): 1:34am On Sep 02, 2015
onelife97:

Best answer for the mumu op.
@op my judgement is this either u like love or lust with the said bia.tch,no matter any kind of feelings u have for the idiot,don't leave her yet and don't allow her to get into ur head,mind or anything just continue f.ackin the s.hit out of the useless gurl. Until one of u get tired and say byebye.in the meantime make sure u have numerous side chicks.If u haven't bn womanising b4,get it goin now.Girls don't deserve to be taken serious or pampered.
gringringrin badt guy!

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Baur02(m): 1:40am On Sep 02, 2015
when will guys ever learn?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by lanrei(m): 2:21am On Sep 02, 2015
gbengalite:
spamming at this time, you no dey sleep ? grin
No sleep for the wicked na

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by kobonaire(m): 2:32am On Sep 02, 2015
@Milly02 : Please run away from that ***** as soon as you read this .... sorry that your feelings got hurt .... You will survive and get a good/fine lady in future. Forget this gold-digger
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by stonecoldcafe: 2:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't even call a gurl my girl until I hav paid her bride price... So if I see smth like dat, I will hav all rights to beat the shit out her stupidity..

Don't be silly! Real men don't beat women. Shame on you and your filthy thought.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by ruggedtimi(m): 2:54am On Sep 02, 2015
otunsman:
Who told you that fvcking a girl is a revenge?She enjoys it as much as you do.You are the one that is even bearing the brunt because after two minutes of ejaculating, you get tired and weak like a drown man.
i didnt recommend it as a revenge....
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by ugsams(m): 3:34am On Sep 02, 2015
and mine was just drilled by another man because i'm here and she is there.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by SmartMugu: 3:35am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
see dem, marine spirits from indian ocean... Why u seff no dey sleep? No be d same blood two of us dey suckk?
Yup, Karishikas.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 02, 2015
My advice is: leave her and go on with your life. That can be done gradually by reducing the number of visits, calls etc until you become familiar with her absence.
The truth is that a lady can like a guy for one weird reason, it just depends on who the onus falls on and that's the guy she would go after. I have one here who keeps asking me what I used in getting her onside. I did not woo her, it just happened spontaneously and boom she's eating from my hands. I see the number of calls she gets from admirers and marriage proposers but there she is on my bed making those calls. This has me spitting on anything called long-distance relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa o

Reminds me of the guy that saw his company putting up adverts for his position

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Lolz, that girl is not yours, she was never yours and she'll never be yours..you're the side baitch and now she's finished using you, it's good while it lasted...move on!
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by chichriso: 5:13am On Sep 02, 2015
if I were you, I will start acting as if I never knew her in my life
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by simi4me(m): 5:14am On Sep 02, 2015
If you ask me, na who i go ask?

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by free2ryhme: 5:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:
I caught my girl chatting on whatsapp and telling a guy that she loves him. she was even kind of saying it feels stupid to ask a guy out but that she just have to do it cause of the love she has for him.

And u are screaming asking us to help u when u know what to do
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by papauju(m): 5:38am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=danduj post=37577464]do you satisfy her in bed??[/quotegy not only that, what ab[color=#000099][/color]out your finance?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by burnfire202(m): 5:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Sounds lyk she askd u out n dis is not d first u experncd wif her. Gud luck bro, continue n always feel bad n hav a reference point or liv nw n find smfin mre beta.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Play her the same silly game. Don't strain yourself because of her. There are too many single ladies around.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by chichriso: 5:46am On Sep 02, 2015
she should be called ''my ex'' .

ChICHRISO saiD ::::::::: See my signatures
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by skelewu404(m): 5:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
run go where, abeg come bak jor.... Try meetin me in person at least
so that you can beat her right, u see ur life shame on u
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 02, 2015
ruggedtimi:
i didnt recommend it as a revenge....
You told the op to fvck her gf and dumped her as a pay-back for cheating on him.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by samokoduwa(m): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Ahhhh, that's sad. Guy. Don't take that shii from her!

Hmmm what does that mean, lol... it poor judgment that lead to girl beater n rape and bad choice. Just moved on and be grateful you found out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.