Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? (9679 Views)

Muslims: Why Doesn't Allah Forgive The Sin Of Adultery? / Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? / Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
off point.
Hi bro.
God bless you.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
truthman2012:

I think you can see the reason for killing Jesus as recorded in the bible.

What is the source of your own information.
excellent question, I just pray the moderator do not delete this thread. I created a thread title "the quran say God cannot have a son without a consort " 2days latter, the mod delete it:

Surah 6:101: “To Him is due the
primal origin of the heavens and the
earth: HOW CAN HE HAVE A SON WHEN HE HA HATH NO CONSORT ?” (Yusuf Ali)

Yet, the Qur’an itself records that Mary
had a son without a consort.

Surah 19:20-21: She said: How can I
have a son when no mortal hath
touched me, neither have I been
unchaste! He said: So (it will be). Thy
Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it
will be) that We may make of him a
revelation for mankind and a mercy
from Us, and it is a thing ordained.
(Pickthall)

If Mary could produce a son without a
husband, why would it be impossible
for the Almighty Creator to produce a
son without a wife?
Why do you believe that the Almighty
God is incapable of doing something
that he himself empowered Mary to
do?
If Mary can beget a son without the
sexual involvement of a husband, why
cannot the Almighty God produce a son
without the sexual association of a wife

And the Qur’an acknowledges:

Surah 39:4: “If Allah had willed to
choose a son, He could have chosen
what He would of that which He hath
created.”

Well, does not this Qur’anic verse prove
that God can and could have a son?
That he could have a son anytime he
wants?
And that He could simply create a son
for himself?Is this not exactly what the
Holy Bible teaches? ( Colossians 1:15)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
truthman2012:

Hi bro.
God bless you.
Good evening, I love the op. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
@ marychy before you make any decision in your life, you need to study islam first
If I type this in the Islamic section, the moderator will hide my post.

THE QURAN TESTIFY, MUHAMMED IS IN HELL AND ALL HIS FOLLOWERS WILL MEET HIM THERE:

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that every one of
you will be taken to HELL.”

And the very next verse tells us:

Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall rescue those who kept from evil,
and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall)

“Afterwards (Thumma) we will
deliver those who shall have been
pious, but we will leave the ungodly
therein on their knees.” (Sale)

The word “Then” (Thumma) used in this
verse exemplify that there is a
chronological order of events. First the
entry into Hell. “THEN” being saved from it. Note the wordings of Surah 19:72: “We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” You only “rescue” someone who is in some kind of danger.
However, this rescue operation will only take place on “Judgment Day.” Until then – for centuries – pious Muslims will be consumed by fire. Only the dark spots on the skin of their foreheads caused by years of prostration to Allah will escape the effects of the fire. This is Allah’s reward for their faithful prayers to him.

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349:
“They (the angels) would recognise
them in the Fire by the marks of
prostration , for Hell-fire will devour
everything (limb) of the sons of
Adam except the marks of
prostration. Allah has forbidden the
fire to consume the marks of
prostration. They will be taken out
of the Fire having been burnt …”

Al-Jalalayn’s Tafsir on Surah 19:71
(“Not one of you but will pass through
it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree
which must be accomplished” ), gives
the following clarification:
“Not one” means that there will be
none. “Of you” means all people.
“But will pass through” means the
entry into hell. “A decree which
must be accomplished” means it is
a certainty and a judgment from
which Allah will not relent.

I pray God protect you in Jesus name.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
Good evening, I love the op. Nice one.

Thank you bro. God bless you.

Did you notice muslims could not say anything about the OP? When I received this message I was so happy and I pray God in His mercies will use it to open the eyes of innocent muslims to accept Jesus as God's Son and become saved.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank you bro. God bless you.

Did you notice muslims could not say anything about the OP? When I received this message I was so happy and I pray God in His mercies will use it to open the eyes of innocent muslims to accept Jesus as God's Son and become saved.
a very big amen. Any muslim who read this and still chose to remain in deception, then we can say for sure, he is being manipulated by satan.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mustymatic(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
truthman2012:
The Bible makes it clear that Jesus was killed for calling himself the Son of God:

[John 10:36] Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said I am the Son of God?

[John 19:7] The Jews answered him (Pilate), We have a law and by our law, he (Jesus) ought to die BECAUSE he made himself the Son of God.

That the Disciples believed and proclaimed Jesus was the Son of God and doing miracles in His name was the reason they were also killed.

But the quran denies that Jesus was killed and says someone else was killed in his stead:

[Quran 4:157-158 Shakir] And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.
Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Whether or not he was killed or someone was made to replace him, the fact remains that an attempt was made on his life. This is the big issue as no muslim seems to be asking “why was an attempt to kill Jesus made at all” As earlier stated, the bible tells us the reason he was killed but the quran and the muslims fail to tell us why they wanted to kill him and somebody had to be used to replace him.

If Jesus was attempted to be killed for calling himself the Son of God and yet Allah saved him, doesn’t that show he was saying the truth? Why would Allah save him for saying blasphemy if his claim was truly blasphemous?

Jesus declaring himself as the Son of God is a sin of ‘shirk’, an offence punishable by death in islam. Then, why would allah save him from the death he deserved by committing shirk? Quran says Allah does not forgive the sin of shirk: [Quran 4:116 4:116 Yusufali] Allah forgiveth not (The sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sins than this: one who joins other gods with Allah, Hath strayed far, far away (from the right). If this is true, why did Allah claim he rescued Jesus from death after he had committed an unforgivable sin – shirk, worthy of death?

Unquestionably, Jesus is the Son of God and savior of the world.

Nah! According to the quran this is no blasphemy, he enjoined them to worship the one God and they disbelieve as usual
Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 72:
Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers...
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by resultcase(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
truthman2012:

No, you are dead wrong. I study both the quran and hadiths. In fact I bought a copy of quran sometime around 1980. I read hadiths on hadithcollection.com

My friend, what is your response to the OP?

Was the OP asking a question? If it's a question then it's a lame one, it's so funny that a Christian would say Jesus was crucified just for saying he is the son of God, what about the Prophets before him, why were they condemned? It's not because they said they were sons of God, but because they preached a message the people were not ready to accept, not just because they said they were sons of God.
They were rebuked and some killed because they preached the message of their Lord.

Amos, Habakkuk, Ezekiel, Zechariah, we're killed for preaching the word of God, and those that were not killed were sent on exile. So is it not lame for someone to ask why there was an attempt on the life of Prophet Isa (Jesus)? When just like in the Bible, the Quran also talks about the difficulties the messengers of God faced when they confront their people with the message.

The OP should try to read the Quran and he'll see the reasons why Jesus was condemned by his people. And not to come here and make assumptions backed by a weak point.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 16, 2015
cry
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 16, 2015
resultcase:

If only you've ever dedicated 6 hours of your life to study what it preaches.....

The Muslims always study the bible and the religion of Christianity and never scared to do so. In fact you'll find different versions of the bible at my house, and I understood every bit of what they teaches, I even asked questions (From my Neighbor Christians/Pastors) when I dont understand. The big questions now is; Why are the Christians scared of reading the Qu'ran or study Islam?

Dont tell me its written in Arabic! The original bible wasnt written in English either.

All most of you do is condemn Islam after hearing stories from your pastor who heard from a pastor that heard from a pastor! and so on.... Its so pathetic!!!

I doubt if you really understand what you read. There is a big difference between head knowledge and heart knowledge. Muslims uses head knowledge to understand the Bible that's why they always wants to argue what they don't know. Moreso, they read it to find fault.
The day you will open that Bible to really understand who Christ is, I bet you the Holy Spirit will quicken your understanding. Light from above will radiate your heart and thst will be the end of you being a Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 4:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Jews made an attempt to kill him because they are obstinate to the truth and at the same time ignorant.

Christians on the other hand are both confused and deluded about who Jesus was.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by resultcase(m): 5:18am On Jul 16, 2015
Incorruptible:

I doubt if you really understand what you read. There is a big difference between head knowledge and heart knowledge. Muslims uses head knowledge to understand the Bible that's why they always wants to argue what they don't know. Moreso, they read it to find fault.
The day you will open that Bible to really understand who Christ is, I bet you the Holy Spirit will quicken your understanding. Light from above will radiate your heart and thst will be the end of you being a Muslim.
Read to find fault?? Noo noooo. If it's so I'll have posted incomplete verses to make my argument look interesting, just the way you see Christians do in this forum by posting incomplete Quranic verses just to make the religion look so bad.

As adults we should be able to make choices and take full responsibility for our decisions. I know 99% of Christians are Christians today because they are born into Christian homes. Have you ever sat down and try to be just u nd not the Christian you? Only then u can study other religions with clear heart and make a decision of where you actually want to belong.

I have gone through that process in my life nd bet you, if after studying the Christian religion and compared without been biased, I have been able to conclude.

Though I respect everyone's convictions, but I'll like the Christians to compromise for once and see if you'll remain a Christian, Muslim or even an atheist.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2015
mustymatic:

Nah! According to the quran this is no blasphemy, he enjoined them to worship the one God and they disbelieve as usual
Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 72:
Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers...
let me get this straight!! He enjoined them to worship one God but they refused,because they are worshipping more than one God and for that reason He was killed ? You failed woefully.
Moses,Abraham,Isaac and the rest, is it not the same message they preach ? And they were not killed. Prior to the coming of Jesus , the Jews (pharesees who belong to the religion Judaism) worship one God. So the question remain, why the attempt on Jesus life ?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 6:09am On Jul 16, 2015
resultcase:

Was the OP asking a question? If it's a question then it's a lame one, it's so funny that a Christian would say Jesus was crucified just for saying he is the son of God, what about the Prophets before him, why were they condemned? It's not because they said they were sons of God, but because they preached a message the people were not ready to accept, not just because they said they were sons of God.
They were rebuked and some killed because they preached the message of their Lord.

Amos, Habakkuk, Ezekiel, Zechariah, we're killed for preaching the word of God, and those that were not killed were sent on exile. So is it not lame for someone to ask why there was an attempt on the life of Prophet Isa (Jesus)? When just like in the Bible, the Quran also talks about the difficulties the messengers of God faced when they confront their people with the message.

The OP should try to read the Quran and he'll see the reasons why Jesus was condemned by his people. And not to come here and make assumptions backed by a weak point.
wrong, all the prophet you mention are biblical prophet and they died in peace with the exception of Amos,Jeremiah. http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/bb/bb32.htm

At lest you know why this prophet were killed, what was the an attempt was made in Jesus life.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 6:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Jews made an attempt to kill him because they are obstinate to the truth and at the same time ignorant.

what truth is that ? What did Jesus preach to the Jews in the quran that the Jews did not accepts?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 6:28am On Jul 16, 2015
In the old testament, this is how the law of blasphemy is:
Leviticus 24:16
anyone who blasphemes the name of
the LORD is to be put to death. The
entire assembly must stone them.
Whether foreigner or native-born, when
they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

And it was the same reason Jesus was kill :

John 19:17
The Jewish leaders insisted, "We have a
law, and according to that law he must
DIE, because he claimed to be the Son of God."

Through out the new testament, the Jews are plotting to killed him:
John 5:18
For this reason they tried all the more to
kill him; not only was he breaking the
Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself EQUAL WITH GOD .

In the bible we know the reason Jesus was killed, but the same cannot be said in the quran, one thing for sure, an attempt was made in his life, why ? The quran did not say it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This is your own formulation friend. Even allah could not make bold to state the allegation levelled againt Jesus, otherwise there will be no islam.

Why was allah hiding it?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by resultcase(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2015
malvisguy212:
wrong, all the prophet you mention are biblical prophet and they died in peace with the exception of Amos,Jeremiah. http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/bb/bb32.htm

At lest you know why this prophet were killed, what was the an attempt was made in Jesus life.

Is it not funny that you had to post a link that's confirming the authenticity of my claim and you still said I'm wrong? And that's exactly my major problem with you Christians, you don't read thoroughly and understand before you jump to conclusion, not even when reading the Bible.

My friend, simply read thoroughly that link u provided and you'll see how Prophet Habakkuk, Ezekiel, zechariah and Amos died.

Secondly, I never expected the second question from you if you had actually read nd understood my post you quoted, I said in that post that the OP of this thread was not making any point with his question when it is very clear both in the Bible and Quran why Prophets where attacked. If you want me to be more direct, they were attacked because they brought a message (religion) that is alien to the people and the people were not ready to accept these prophets and they felt the only way to kill the message is to attack the messenger. This is no exception to Jesus nor to Prophet Muhammad, Muhammad was attacked when he started preaching Islam in Makkah and likewise Jesus also was attacked, Abraham was almost burnt alive and the list goes on.

Is it not weird now for someone to ask why Jesus was attacked in the Quran? Only someone who doesn't know the Bible not Quran could ask such question. And to cap it all, he immediately got support from his fellow pastors. Funny!
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2015
malvisguy212:
what truth is that ? What did Jesus preach to the Jews in the quran that the Jews did not accepts?

Bro the quran is deceitful. Did you notice it doesn't contain the teachings of Jesus, yet muslims say they believe in him? Believe in what?

According to the quran, Jesus was quoted as saying 'worship your God and my God' and that is all. Was that all his teachings? Deception.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by resultcase(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2015
malvisguy212:
And can you tell me what Jesus preached in the Bible that got him killed? Please Don't tell me "Christianity" cos that word doesn't exist even in the Bible FYI.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by resultcase(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2015
truthman2012:

Bro the quran is deceitful. Did you notice it doesn't contain the teachings of Jesus, yet muslims say they believe in him? Believe in what?
Try to read the Quran first brother. smiley
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2015
resultcase:

And can you tell me what Jesus preached in the Bible that got him killed? Please Don't tell me "Christianity" cos that word doesn't exist even in the Bible FYI.

It has been repeated severally on this thread with evidence that Jesus was killed for calling himself the Son of God.

Christianity means 'like Christ' then if we bear that name it is okay by us. God has no religion but His own people.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2015
resultcase:

Try to read the Quran first brother. smiley

I told you I bought quran about 35 years ago. Do you think I bought it for decoration?

I have read it thoroughly, there is nowhere allah talks about the reason the Jews wanted to kill Jesus. It only talks about him not being killed. Why?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
truthman2012:

This is your own formulation friend. Even allah could not make bold to state the allegation levelled againt Jesus, otherwise there will be no islam.
Why was allah hiding it?

Jesus according to the Quran was sent to the Israelite and not to the whole, even your bible attests to this.

He is also possibly the most misunderstood, and misrepresented, person in history. It is for these reasons that the Qur’an highlights the most important aspects of his life in order to correct mankind about many of the mistaken beliefs and innovations that developed in the centuries following him.

It has been made clear in the Quran that the jews reject the truth Jesus preached and they sought to kill him. We all know the truth he preached, which is to worship one and only GOD in truth and to desist from sin.

The fact that they reject is prophethood alone is a proof that they reject the message he brought.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2015
malvisguy212:

The truth is to worship the One and only GOD ALMIGHTY in truth and desist from sin. The Israelite rejected his prophethood which is tantamount to rejecting his message. And they sought to kill him because they are obstinate to the truth.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2015
truthman2012:

Now I can see the root of your ignorance. First of all the Quran is not about Jesus or his message as a whole. You don't expect the Quran to start narrating his story from his cradle to the grave. Even the bible had to skip many parts of his life which as at today is still a misery.

Since the Quran is not for the Israelite alone or about Jesus, then his message would have to be summarize to make people understand who he was. There are other prophets mentioned in the Quran, we only need to learn little and most astounding things about them.

Its just so pathetic that the Jews don't know who he is hitherto and the christians are deluded about his being.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The truth is to worship the One and only GOD ALMIGHTY in truth and desist from sin. The Israelite rejected his prophethood which is tantamount to rejecting his message. And they sought to kill him because they are obstinate to the truth.
is this the reason an attempt was made to Jesus life in the quran? Because Jesus preach the ONE GOD ? Is Judaism not the religion of Moses ? Did Moses preach more than one God ? The Jews even called them self children of Abraham and if they are Abraham children ,they will believe in one God. Soo you failed woefully. The Jews believe in one God also. Try another lie.believing in one God is not the reason Jesus was killed.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Now I can see the root of your ignorance. First of all the Quran is not about Jesus or his message as a whole. You don't expect the Quran to start narrating his story from his cradle to the grave. Even the bible had to skip many parts of his life which as at today is still a misery.

Since the Quran is not for the Israelite alone or about Jesus, then his message would have to be summarize to make people understand who he was. There are other prophets mentioned in the Quran, we only need to learn little and most astounding things about them.

Its just so pathetic that the Jews don't know who he is hitherto and the christians are deluded about his being.

The quoran couldn't talk about the glorious teachings of a man it claims is a prophet of islam yet it had enough space to accommodate the gory details of mohamed's sex life and teach hatred against non muslims Abeg second baze ojare

3 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

It has been made clear in the Quran that the jews reject the truth Jesus preached and they sought to kill him. We all know the truth he preached, which is to worship one and only GOD in truth and to desist from sin.

The fact that they reject is prophethood alone is a proof that they reject the message he brought. [/b]
what was the truth the Jews reject? Did they believe in more than one God ?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2015
malvisguy212:
is this the reason an attempt was made to Jesus life in the quran? Because Jesus preach the ONE GOD ? Is Judaism not the religion of Moses ? Did Moses preach more than one God ? The Jews even called them self children of Abraham and if they are Abraham children ,they will believe in one God. Soo you failed woefully. The Jews believe in one God also. Try another lie.believing in one God is not the reason Jesus was killed.
malvisguy212:
what was the truth the Jews reject? Did they believe in more than one God ?

You missed this part?

The Israelite rejected his prophethood which is tantamount to rejecting his message. And they sought to kill him because they are obstinate to the truth.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Jesus according to the Quran was sent to the Israelite and not to the whole, even your bible attests to this.

He is also possibly the most misunderstood, and misrepresented, person in history. It is for these reasons that the Qur’an highlights the most important aspects of his life in order to correct mankind about many of the mistaken beliefs and innovations that developed in the centuries following him.

The fact that they reject is prophethood alone is a proof that they reject the message he brought.

Every one of God's true prophets preached the truth. John the Baptist preached the truth but was killed specifically for advising king Herod not to marry Heroidia and other prophets who were killed were for specific reasons and not because they preached the truth.

Now tell me where the quran says Jesus was killed because he preached the truth or where allah stated any reason at all for the Jews wanting to kill him before he rescued him.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You missed this part?

the Jews reject his prophethood that why they kill him ? Can you support your claimed with the quran ? The quran even indicate, the Jews believe he was the messiah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Major Sins(Al-kabirah) In Islam and Repentance / The World Of Jinn -I / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Love Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.