Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? (9681 Views)

Muslims: Why Doesn't Allah Forgive The Sin Of Adultery? / Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? / Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by alienvirus: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
truthman2012:

This is why I said muslims are carnal and sensual. They believe in only what they can comprehend with their physical sense.

You don't need evidence to believe or have faith in God. Hebrews 11:1:
''Now FAITH is the
substance of things hoped
for, THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN''.

There is no physical evidence for spiritual operations. Do you know why you cannot take a witch to court? No tenable evidence.
Oga you have no evidence. Have a good day.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
alienvirus:
Oga you have no evidence. Have a good day.

What evidence do you have to prove that Muhammad was sent by the God of the earlier prophets as his own message contradicts their own.

Islam is the message of only Muhammad not confirmed by anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by haftob(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jagoon:

Allah aka mohamed could not state his reasons because he was an illiterate and his knowledge of Jesus was based on hearsay from fellow illiterates. That explains why there is so much confusion and contradiction in the quoran.
Mohammed was unarguable an illiterate but I want u to go over the quran with an unbiased mind and ask urself, can an illiterate compose this?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
haftob:

Mohammed was unarguable an illiterate but I want u to go over the quran with an unbiased mind and ask urself, can an illiterate compose this?

A spirit might have revealed quran to him but whose spirit? The messages do not conform with God's earlier ones.

The messages of the OT in the Bible continue to be valid in the NT, except some modifications made to it by Jesus. Christians today use both in their sermons. But here is the quran that came with messages condemning God's earlier messages. Is the quran from the same God?

3 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2015
haftob:

Definitely the work of an illiterate and that is why it is so full of contradictions.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mustymatic(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2015
truthman2012:

A spirit might have revealed quran to him but whose spirit? The messages do not conform with God's earlier ones.

The messages of the OT in the Bible continue to be valid in the NT, except some modifications made to it by Jesus. Christians today use both in their sermons. But here is the quran that came with messages condemning God's earlier messages. Is the quran from the same God?
modifications you say it's still the same thing brother
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mustymatic(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2015
Jagoon:

Definitely the work of an illiterate and that is why it is so full of contradictions.
Would you like me to show you some 50 contradiction from the Bible?
Quran has no contradiction, Muhammad was unlettered, if he were able to read and write you would say he read the Bible and changed some portion, but this was from his lord... An unlettered prophet with the most perfect Scripture revealed by only him and not edited by many
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2015
haftob:

I have read the quran. One thing I notice is that the order of arrangement is poor. You cant read a 20 successsive verse and make any meaning out of it cos it will make no sense (you can proove me wrong).

It has no any chapter that write history of whatever significance. Most of it short stories are lifted directly from the bible with minor modifications to suit islamic arguments.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2015
mustymatic:

Quran has no contradiction, Muhammad was unlettered, if he were able to read and write you would say he read the Bible and changed some portion, but this was from his lord... An unlettered prophet with the most perfect Scripture revealed by only him and not edited by many
Do you want to see contraditions in the quran?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2015
mustymatic:

Yes mohamed was a stack illiterate but he learnt about biblical stories by oral transmission from those who could read then he remixed and recited them to his scribes to include in the quoran and that is why the quoran is such a pathetic piece of literature.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by adullam210: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by adullam210: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by adullam210: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2015
haftob:

Yes, muhamad was an illiterate, but his god (satan/allah), who dictated quran to him, is not an illiterate, remember he quoted and twisted the Bible to Christ? Also muhammed had literate friends.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by haftob(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2015
adullam210:

Yes, muhamad was an illiterate, but his god (satan/allah), who dictated quran to him, is not an illiterate, remember he quoted and twisted the Bible to Christ? Also muhammed had literate friends.
Wow! Good u knw it was his God that dictated the quran to him not that he wrote it on his own. So I tink wat u need now is to study Islam with an unbiased mind and u'll be convinced that it is the only true religion.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
mustymatic:

Quran has many CONTRADICTIONS and in fact the contradictions are so glaring that an ordinary human cannot commit such errors. I have posted them twice and was deleted.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by plainbibletruth: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
haftob:

Wow! Good u knw it was his God that dictated the quran to him not that he wrote it on his own. So I tink wat u need now is to study Islam with an unbiased mind and u'll be convinced that it is the only true religion.
If you think it was Mohammed who PERSONALLY wrote down what was 'revealed' to him then you still have a lot to learn about your Quran and Islam.

Maybe you should take time and study the origin of the Quran, the mode of compilation and how the current edition came to be.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by haftob(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
plainbibletruth:

If you think it was Mohammed who PERSONALLY wrote down what was 'revealed' to him then you still have a lot to learn about your Quran and Islam.

Maybe you should take time and study the origin of the Quran, the mode of compilation and how the current edition came to be.
Stop being Insolent, I was replying the person quoting me according to the level of the knowledge he has about the quran. Do u expect me to start explaining that God sent and Angel to recite it to him and he was cramming it blah blah blah.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mustymatic(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
truthman2012:

Quran has many CONTRADICTIONS and in fact the contradictions are so glaring that an ordinary human cannot commit such errors. I have posted them twice and was deleted.
Cause it was nonsense am sure, would u like me to post em fr u?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mustymatic(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jagoon:

Yes mohamed was a stack illiterate but he learnt about biblical stories by oral transmission from those who could read then he remixed and recited them to his scribes to include in the quoran and that is why the quoran is such a pathetic piece of literature.
Do you have evidence?
You don't kno ish, to back it up, that's ur problem, only insults
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mustymatic(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
true2god:
Do you want to see contraditions in the quran?
If there's any tongue
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
mustymatic:

If there's any tongue
Quran 2:256, There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing (when mohammed was normal).

Quran 9:29, Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled (after mohammed became a thief and a criminal).

Do you need more?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by plainbibletruth: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
haftob:

Stop being Insolent, I was replying the person quoting me according to the level of the knowledge he has about the quran. Do u expect me to start explaining that God sent and Angel to recite it to him and he was cramming it blah blah blah.
First, this is an open forum!
I hope you know what that means?

Maybe next time you need to make clear and direct statements. 
You said: 
"it was his God that dictated the quran to him not that he wrote it on his own."
what do you want any reader to get from that?
Is it that they should be able to know that you did not mean Allah dictated it to him but that he sent " Angel to recite it to him"
And also they should also know from that statement alone that he did not write it but "he was cramming it blah blah blah."

What would it have taken you to say it as it was?

BTW, can we be REALLY SURE that:
1. His cramming was recited correctly to those who wrote it?
2. Those who WROTE the recitations actually wrote down the exact things they heard?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mustymatic(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
true2god:
Quran 2:256, There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing (when mohammed was normal).

Quran 9:29, Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled (after mohammed became a thief and a criminal).

Do you need more?

Abu Jafar Ar-Razi said that Ar-Rabi bin Anas said that Abu Al-Aliyah commented on what Allah said: (And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you), "This was the first Ayah about fighting that was revealed in Al-Madinah. Ever since it was revealed, Allah's Messenger used to fight only those who fought him and avoid non-combatants. Later, Surah Bara'h was revealed.'' Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam said similarly, then he said that; this was later abrogated by the Ayah: (then kill them wherever you find them), (9:5). However, this statement is not plausible, because Allah's statement: (...those who fight you) applies only to fighting the enemies who are engaged in fighting Islam and its people. So the Ayah means, `Fight those who fight you', just as Allah said in another Ayah: (...and fight against the Mushrikin collectively as they fight against you collectively), (9:36). This is why Allah said later in the Ayah: (And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out), meaning, `Your energy should be spent on fighting them, just as their energy is spent on fighting you, and on expelling them from the areas from which they have expelled you, as a law of equality in punishment.'

Al-Bukhari recorded that Nafi said that; two men came to Ibn Umar during the conflict of Ibn Az-Zubayr and said to him, "The people have fallen into shortcomings and you are the son of Umar and the Prophet's Companion. Hence, what prevents you from going out?'' He said, "What prevents me is that Allah has for bidden shedding the blood of my (Muslim) brother.'' They said, "Did not Allah say: (And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah)!'' He said, "We did fight until there was no more Fitnah and the religion became for Allah Alone. You want to fight until there is Fitnah and the religion becomes for other than Allah!''

Uthman bin Salih added that; a man came to Ibn Umar and asked him, "O Abu Abdur-Rahman! What made you perform Hajj one year and Umrah another year and abandon Jihad in the cause of Allah, although you know how much He has encouraged performing it!'' He said, "O my nephew! Islam is built on five (pillars): o believing in Allah and His Messenger, o the five daily prayers, o fasting Ramadan, o paying the Zakah and o performing Hajj (pilgrimage) to the House.'' They said, "O Abu Abdur-Rahman! Did you not hear what Allah said in His Book: And if two parties (or groups) among the believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them both. But if one of them outrages against the other, then fight you (all) against the one that which outrages till it complies with the command of Allah. (49:9) and, (And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief). He said, "That we did during the time of Allah's Messenger when Islam was still weak and (the Muslim) man used to face trials in his religion, such as killing or torture. When Islam became stronger (and apparent), there was no more Fitnah.''
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by haftob(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
plainbibletruth:

First, this is an open forum!
I hope you know what that means?

Maybe next time you need to make clear and direct statements. 
You said: 

what do you want any reader to get from that?
Is it that they should be able to know that you did not mean Allah dictated it to him but that he sent " Angel to recite it to him"
And also they should also know from that statement alone that he did not write it but "he was cramming it blah blah blah."

What would it have taken you to say it as it was?

BTW, can we be REALLY SURE that:
1. His cramming was recited correctly to those who wrote it?
2. Those who WROTE the recitations actually wrote down the exact things they heard?
Ohk, tanx. About if his cramming was recited correctly; Angel gabriel used to come every night during the month of ramadan to come and revise it with him to make sure he dint forget anytin during his lifetime. And about if those who wrote it down actually wrote the correct things they heard; Muhammed was teaching them as he was being taught too in oral form and they memorise it also. The compilation(writing) started some yrs after his death and ppl dat already memorised the whole quran were called to recite it and it was being written down.

The Quran was actually revealed in piecemeal for 21 yrs as events occured, so each verse has a significance and reason why it was revealed. There was a man during the time of Muhammad named Ibn kathir, anytime Muhammad taught them a verse,he'll ask the reason behind the revelation and he would be told, so this man wrote a tafsir(commentary) book on the Quran.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
mustymatic:

Abu Jafar Ar-Razi said that Ar-Rabi bin Anas said that Abu Al-Aliyah commented on what Allah said: (And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you), "This was the first Ayah about fighting that was revealed in Al-Madinah. Ever since it was revealed, Allah's Messenger used to fight only those who fought him and avoid non-combatants. Later, Surah Bara'h was revealed.'' Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam said similarly, then he said that; this was later abrogated by the Ayah: (then kill them wherever you find them), (9:5). However, this statement is not plausible, because Allah's statement: (...those who fight you) applies only to fighting the enemies who are engaged in fighting Islam and its people. So the Ayah means, `Fight those who fight you', just as Allah said in another Ayah: (...and fight against the Mushrikin collectively as they fight against you collectively), (9:36). This is why Allah said later in the Ayah: (And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out), meaning, `Your energy should be spent on fighting them, just as their energy is spent on fighting you, and on expelling them from the areas from which they have expelled you, as a law of equality in punishment.'

Al-Bukhari recorded that Nafi said that; two men came to Ibn Umar during the conflict of Ibn Az-Zubayr and said to him, "The people have fallen into shortcomings and you are the son of Umar and the Prophet's Companion. Hence, what prevents you from going out?'' He said, "What prevents me is that Allah has for bidden shedding the blood of my (Muslim) brother.'' They said, "Did not Allah say: (And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah)!'' He said, "We did fight until there was no more Fitnah and the religion became for Allah Alone. You want to fight until there is Fitnah and the religion becomes for other than Allah!''

Uthman bin Salih added that; a man came to Ibn Umar and asked him, "O Abu Abdur-Rahman! What made you perform Hajj one year and Umrah another year and abandon Jihad in the cause of Allah, although you know how much He has encouraged performing it!'' He said, "O my nephew! Islam is built on five (pillars): o believing in Allah and His Messenger, o the five daily prayers, o fasting Ramadan, o paying the Zakah and o performing Hajj (pilgrimage) to the House.'' They said, "O Abu Abdur-Rahman! Did you not hear what Allah said in His Book: And if two parties (or groups) among the believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them both. But if one of them outrages against the other, then fight you (all) against the one that which outrages till it complies with the command of Allah. (49:9) and, (And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief). He said, "That we did during the time of Allah's Messenger when Islam was still weak and (the Muslim) man used to face trials in his religion, such as killing or torture. When Islam became stronger (and apparent), there was no more Fitnah.''
Nansense as usual. So allahh\quran is so complex that you have to juxtapose different confusing and irrelevant verse to proove nothing. Absolute nansense.

Mohammed and allahh are not serios. Why dont u explain away Quran 2:256 (There shall be nocompulsion in [acceptance of] the religion.) the same way do vainly attempted to confuse us on quran 9:29 (fighting those who dont believe in allahh and mohammed).

Islam is a pack of lies and confusions and you are an accomplice in this arabian lies. Thank God for the internet.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
haftob:

Ohk, tanx. About if his cramming was recited correctly; Angel gabriel used to come every night during the month of ramadan to come and revise it with him to make sure he dint forget anytin during his lifetime. And about if those who wrote it down actually wrote the correct things they heard; Muhammed was teaching them as he was being taught too in oral form and they memorise it also. The compilation(writing) started some yrs after his death and ppl dat already memorised the whole quran were called to recite it and it was being written down.

The Quran was actually revealed in piecemeal for 21 yrs as events occured, so each verse has a significance and reason why it was revealed. There was a man during the time of Muhammad named Ibn kathir, anytime Muhammad taught them a verse,he'll ask the reason behind the revelation and he would be told, so this man wrote a tafsir(commentary) book on the Quran.
Angel gabriel used to visit mohammed to revise a revelation with mohammed during the month of ramadan so that mohammed do not forget. After the revision mohammed will dictate it to his sahabas (fellow touts) who later composed the quran 'accurately' for muslims to be reciting too.

How does the explanation above sound to youe hearing? If someone open his common sense he will easily know that it is a pack of lies and usual brainwashing done in every mosque and madrasas.

I willl rather believe my yoruba teacher who told me that 'orunmila' fall from the sky and created the world (with egg) than believe all this angel gabriel verses mohammed bullshitt you just typed above.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Anas09: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
All OT prophets were Muslims. Jesus was a muslims, all the Apostles where Muslims. But the last time I checked, Paul was also an Apostle, but the Muslims so hate him. Is it because he refuse to convert to Islam? And why is that? But from the Bibles point of view, paul turned out to be the greatest of Apostles. Why was he not a Muslim? What does allah have against him? Why were the crusaders not Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by haftob(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
true2god:
Angel gabriel used to visit mohammed to revise a revelation with mohammed during the month of ramadan so that mohammed do not forget. After the revision mohammed will dictate it to his sahabas (fellow touts) who later composed the quran 'accurately' for muslims to be reciting too.

How does the explanation above sound to youe hearing? If someone open his common sense he will easily know that it is a pack of lies and usual brainwashing done in every mosque and madrasas.

I willl rather believe my yoruba teacher who told me that 'orunmila' fall from the sky and created the world (with egg) than believe all this angel gabriel verses mohammed bullshitt you just typed above.

U sound lyk an most atheists to me,it's nt dat u don't come in terms with Islam and it teachings it just dat u av a grudge with it.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mustymatic(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
true2god:
Nansense as usual. So allahh\quran is so complex that you have to juxtapose different confusing and irrelevant verse to proove nothing. Absolute nansense.

Mohammed and allahh are not serios. Why dont u explain away Quran 2:256 (There shall be nocompulsion in [acceptance of] the religion.) the same way do vainly attempted to confuse us on quran 9:29 (fighting those who dont believe in allahh and mohammed).

Islam is a pack of lies and confusions and you are an accomplice in this arabian lies. Thank God for the internet.
OK
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
haftob:

U sound lyk an most atheists to me,it's nt dat u don't come in terms with Islam and it teachings it just dat u av a grudge with it.
Im not an atheist. I have experienced the power of God in my life twice.

Just that islam is fake and its sustenace lies on ignorance (by its adherants), lies, threats and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by DonXavi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
H
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by haftob(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
true2god:
Im not an atheist. I have experienced the power of God in my life twice.

Just that islam is fake and its sustenace lies on ignorance (by its adherants), lies, threats and propaganda.
Well, Islam is nt fake but it's just dat it's difficult for xtians to come to terms with it cos of no fact pointing to the coming of Muhammad in the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The World Of Jinn -I / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Love Ramadan / Gender/family Issues And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.