Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? (9677 Views)

Muslims: Why Doesn't Allah Forgive The Sin Of Adultery? / Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? / Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
mbolajide2010:
[color=#006600][/color]

Can you explain Trinity please? Mind you i dont want to hear that if the holy spirit does not reside in you, then you can not understand it.

How can Jesus be God at the same time the son of God? How can God died in the first place? How can God be looking at those who killed his son till they killed him according to the bible?

Bro modern Christianity is so confused!

Thank you.
Jesus is fully God and fully man. He has two nature, the Godly nature did not imposed His will on the human nature. The bible say God is a spirit, can spirit walk on the realm of human? No unless He possessed a body, in this case, a flesh is being possessed and its JESUS. Christ is ONE person. All the kings in the bible can be called christ or messiah(anointed one) and it is the prophet who anoint this king. But in the case of Jesus , it was God the father who anointed Jesus which is called christ the messiah. If you want to know who Jesus really is , read here , https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians%201:15-23

God is one and not three, but this ONE God has 3 personalities. three essence, the book of genesis proved this.

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let us make mankind
in our image, in our likeness, so that they
may rule over the fish in the sea and the
birds in the sky, over the livestock and all
the wild animals,[ a] and over all the
creatures that move along the ground.”

The words "US","OUR" indicate more than one person and the word "IMAGE" indicate ONE GOD. If God is more than one , the verse should'v say "IMAGES"

The quran also use plurality to adress Allah , can you explained?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
mbolajide2010:
[color=#006600][/color]

Oga act like a civilized person by stating the verse in the quran. Again, act like a smart person by attacking those questions too.

Thank you.
read the thread, how many time will I provide the verse ? Ok.

Surah 4:157: And their saying:
Surely we have killed the Messiah,
Isa son of Marium, the messenger
of Allah; and they did not kill him
nor did they crucify him, but it
appeared to them so (like Isa) and
most surely those who differ therein
are only in a doubt about it; they
have no knowledge respecting it, but
only follow a conjecture, and they
killed him not for sure. (Shakir)

If you read this account in its entirety
from Surah 4:153 to Surah 4:162, you
will understand who they are that are
saying, “Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah.” According to the
Qur’an, it is the Jews saying this. Think!
Would the hostile Jews call Jesus the
“Messiah” when they have rejected him
as the Messiah? It must be remembered
that the Jewish religious leaders even
objected when Pilate wrote a title saying, “King of the Jews.” (John 19:19-22). It is, therefore, illogical for the Jews to boastfully say that “we have killed the Messiah” when they did not accept Jesus as the Messiah in the first place. And if they did recognize him as the Messiah – as this verse implies – would they have killed him? Whether they accept Jesus or not, the Jews will never make such a statement, sarcastically or otherwise,regarding the Messiah because the Messiah is a reverential figure for whom they waiting for deliverance. No Jews will boast that they have killed the Messiah.
And the Jews are still devotedly waiting
for the Messiah.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
mbolajide2010:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't be confused bro.

They tried to kill Jesus because they did not believe in him that is the islamic version of the whole thing; even till today they do not believe in Jesus. The Jews refer to those who believe or say Jesus is God as fools a little Google search would help you on this.

According to the bible you are a son of God if you follow the words of God; but john 3:16 was twisted, hence the addition of "begotten" to show that Jesus is the real son while others are fake sons.

Can you explain Trinity please? Mind you i dont want to hear that if the holy spirit does not reside in you, then you can not understand it.

How can Jesus be God at the same time the son of God? How can God died in the first place? How can God be looking at those who killed his son till they killed him according to the bible?

Bro modern Christianity is so confused!

Thank you.

This is not a thread to discuss Trinity please.

Islamic version of why they wanted to kill Jesus? No islamic version in the quran. If not, quote. You muslims are just formulating the reason by yourselves.

How can God die? The manifestation of God, Jesus died because that is the reason for which he came and that is to take away the sins of those who believe in him. Jesus is God in the flesh not in the Spirit. God in the Spirit cannot die. Just as a man is a spirit living in the body. The body can die but the spirit cannot. Right? God Himself was inside Jesus and by the time He left him on the cross, that was when he could (Jesus) die.

Jesus is both Son and God at the same time. God is capable of dividing Himself into any number He wishes. All He needs to do is say 'be' and it is. Right?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mbolajide2010: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus is fully God and fully man. He has two nature, the Godly nature did not imposed His will on the human nature. [b]The bible say God is a spirit, can spirit walk on the realm of human? [/b]No unless He possessed a body, in this case, a flesh is being possessed and its JESUS. Christ is ONE person. All the kings in the bible can be called christ or messiah(anointed one) and it is the prophet who anoint this king. But in the case of Jesus , it was God the father who anointed Jesus which is called christ the messiah. If you want to know who Jesus really is , read here , https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians%201:15-23

God is one and not three, but this ONE God has 3 personalities. three essence, the book of genesis proved this.

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let us make mankind
in our image, in our likeness, so that they
may rule over the fish in the sea and the
birds in the sky, over the livestock and all
the wild animals,[ a] and over all the
creatures that move along the ground.”

The words "US","OUR" indicate more than one person and the word "IMAGE" indicate ONE GOD. If God is more than one , the verse should'v say "IMAGES"

The quran also use plurality to adress Allah , can you explained?
[color=#006600][/color]
At the bolded, does that make any sense to you at all? The same bible that said God created man in his own image. Is that not a contradiction? Look i told you earlier that modern Christianity is so confused. Can you now see for yourself? See how confused you are too.

Quran uses plurality when he is talking about Allah and all his angels that work for him. For instance if you are the president of a country you can use "I" or "We" to address your administration. When you use "We" it shows humility.When Allah says "We" in the quran he is refering to himself and all his angels. That is God is even showing humility there. Can you see how logical Islam is as compare to Christianity?

You want me to accept Jesus as my saviour right? The same Jesus that couldn't save himself when he was about to be killed according to the bible.

Bro dont be confused as modern Christianity is.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by plainbibletruth: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=5pt]
Rilwayne001:

Get this to your dead brain Mr. man. This is just sarcastic mockery on their part, much in the same way that the Romans mocked Jesus in the Bible:

Matthew 27:29 and then twisted together a crown of thorns and set it on his head. They put a staff in his right hand. Then they knelt in front of him and mocked him. “Hail, king of the Jews!” they said.

Does that mean they believe he is the king of jews?
[/size]

Notice It was actually the soldiers that did this:

Matthew 27:
27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the governor's headquarters, and they gathered the whole battalion before him.
28 And they stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him,
29 and twisting together a crown of thorns, they put it on his head and put a reed in his right hand. And kneeling before him, they mocked him, saying, "Hail, King of the Jews!"

You can see how as a result of either misunderstanding, but more likely that of deliberately wanting to twist the truth, a portion of the Bible is taken out of context by you.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by pupsyd: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

[size=18pt]#ChristainsStopTakiyyahNow[/size]
Ogbeni, just refute the OP with genuine counter fact from Allah's book [size=20pt](IF ANY),[/size] if all what OP said wasn't true...and stop displaying your stupidity on all threads

#WordOfAdvice!
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mbolajide2010: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2015
truthman2012:

This is not a thread to discuss Trinity please.

Islamic version of why they wanted to kill Jesus? No islamic version in the quran. If not, quote. You muslims are just formulating the reason by yourselves.

How can God die? The manifestation of God, Jesus died because that is the reason for which he came and that is to take away the sins of those who believe in him. Jesus is God in the flesh not in the Spirit. God in the Spirit cannot die. Just as a man is a spirit living in the body. The body can die but the spirit cannot. Right? God Himself was inside Jesus and by the time He left him on the cross, that was when he could (Jesus) die.

Jesus is both Son and God at the same time. God is capable of dividing Himself into any number He wishes. All He needs to do is say 'be' and it is. Right?

[color=#006600][/color]

Let me help you out, when Moses was alive he was the way to the Lord; same thing to the prophets before and after him eg Solomon, Jesus and Muhammed. When Jesus was alive he was the way to the Lord so also Muhammed.

Now, you can't expect the bible to cover the life of Moses the way it covers the life of Jesus; the same way the quran does not cover the life of Jesus as it covers that of Muhmamed. Does the bible cover the life of Moses as Torah did? Please answer this question.

At the bolded, "Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you." In this verse Jesus said, the helper will not come if he didn't go away as oppose to your own reason of him going away. Can you see the contradiction in the bible by yourself? Can you see how confused your boook is?

Once again i thought you were smart.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by pupsyd: 12:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Anas09:
The Muslims are obviously lost. All the rigmarolling is to save face. The Koran is a complete lie. Satan just placed the Caricature character of Iesa in the Koran to make Muslims feel that they don't have to leave Islam before they can believe in Jesus. Only, Iesa and Jesus Christ are not the same. nothing Jesus did is in the Koran, but all Muhammad's evil deeds are recorded.
Something just occurred to me. The Muslims claim that Adam, Abraham, Noah Daniel even Jesus was a Muslim. That goes to say, all Jews were Muslims once upon a time. Question: when did all the Jews converted out of Islam?
truthman2012:

The lies told by Islamic Allah are so easy to detect. Judaism is based on the Mosaic Laws. If Moses was a Muslim as the Qur'an asserts, all the Jews who practiced the Mosaic laws should invariably be Muslims. But are Jews Muslims?

If the Jews are Muslims because they followed Moses who was a Muslim, why would they want to kill Jesus their fellow Muslim if the Qur'an is true?

Quran is pure deception.

Rilwayne001 you have an uphill task here.

[size=18pt]
IF ANY MUSLIMS CAN REFUTE THIS TWO POSTS WHICH I QUOTED (Esp. the bolded one). I PROMISE TO CONVERT TO ISLAM! ....ALL MUSLIMS IN THIS WORLD I CHALLENGE U TO WIN A SOUL FOR YOUR ALLAH IF U CAN! [/size]...but failure to do so simply means Islams is a...uhmm....

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2015
plainbibletruth:
[size=5pt][/size]

Notice It was actually the soldiers that did this:

Matthew 27:
27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the governor's headquarters, and they gathered the whole battalion before him.
28 And they stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him,
29 and twisting together a crown of thorns, they put it on his head and put a reed in his right hand. And kneeling before him, they mocked him, saying, "Hail, King of the Jews!"

You can see how as a result of either misunderstanding, but more likely that of deliberately wanting to twist the truth, a portion of the Bible is taken out of context by you.

Get this to your dead brain Mr. man. This is just sarcastic mockery on their part, much in [size=13] the same way that the ROMANS mocked Jesus in the [/size] Bible:

Matthew 27:29 and then twisted together a crown of thorns and set it on his head. They put a staff in his right hand. Then they knelt in front of him and mocked him. “Hail, king of the Jews!” they said.

Does that mean they believe he is the king of jews?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2015
pupsyd:

[size=18pt]
IF ANY MUSLIMS CAN REFUTE THIS TWO POSTS WHICH I QUOTED (Esp. the bolded one). I PROMISE TO CONVERT TO ISLAM! ....ALL MUSLIMS IN THIS WORLD I CHALLENGE U TO WIN A SOUL FOR YOUR ALLAH IF U CAN! []...but failure to do so simply means Islams is a...uhmm....

"Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits (to God)". Search this online etymology dictionary for its meaning': http://www.etymonline.com/ All prophets are muslim because they submit to the Will of God, Jesus, Noah, Abraham Moses and every other prophets are muslim being the fact that they submit ti the will of God.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Islam\muslims are great and shameless liars for calling prominent Jews like jesus, moses, john, zachariah, etc muslims. I gave up on islam\muslims the very first time i saw this claim by a muslim sheik.

Did Jesus\moses go to mecca?

Did Jesus\moses ever mentioned allahh?

Did Jesus\moses pray towards mecca?

Did Jesus\moses worship on friday?

Anyone that called Jesus\moses a muslim is definitely dumb and a great liar.

These great men know no islam. The arabs are deceptive by calling them muslims while the non-arabs have been foolled into accepting arabian lies.

You cannot be a Jew and a muslims at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 7:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

"Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits (to God)". Search this online etymology dictionary for its meaning': http://www.etymonline.com/ All prophets are muslim because they submit to the Will of God, Jesus, Noah, Abraham Moses and every other prophets are muslim being the fact that they submit ti the will of God.
Another nairaland based islamic altaqiyya artise. Muslims are confused. So the meaning of islam is now based on the situation muslims find themselve.

Muslims will say islam means peace if they are accused of violence and terrorism, while islam will mean submission if muslims want to forcefully and shamelessly convert jewish prophets to islam.

I ask you personally now, what are the criteria that makes one a muslims aside from submitting to allahh? Did moses go to mecca? Did jesus pray towards mecca?

On a modern context, since all moses and jesus are 'muslims' as you are made to believe in your mosque, can a jewish rabbi visit mecca and\or medina today without being killed?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2015
true2god:

I ask you personally now, what are the criteria that makes one a muslims aside from submitting to allahh? Did moses go to mecca? Did jesus pray towards mecca?

Moses don't have to go to mecca. Jesus doesnt need to pray towards mecca, but as long as they all submitted to the will of God as at that time, they are all muslim. Even your bible attested to the fact that they all submitted to the will of God.

On a modern context, since all moses and jesus are 'muslims' as you are made to believe in your mosque, can a jewish rabbi visit mecca and\or medina today without being killed?

The question should be, Do the rabbis submits to the will of God by believing Jesus, Prophet Muhammad (Peace be on them) as the prophet of God?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Moses don't have to go to mecca. Jesus doesnt need to pray towards mecca, but as long as they all submitted to the will of God as at that time, they are all muslim. Even your bible attested to the fact that they all submitted to the will of God.

The question should be, Do the rabbis submits to the will of God by believing Jesus, Prophet Muhammad (Peace be on them) as the prophet of God?
So you mean they can be Jews and muslims at the same time? Please clarify.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by plainbibletruth: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Your posts:

The jews mockingly say that. They do not believe.

Man, that they call him the messiah doesn't mean they believe he is the messiah. They were mocking him.

You said your Quran says the Jews mocked him. But that's not so. 
It was the Roman soldiers that did:
From the Bible portion you quoted. 

You cannot "stamp" this portion of the Bible on the Jews. Trying to 'use' any passage of the Bible to justify your claims is deceitful. 

You failed here to show that what you said about the Jews is true; either from the Quran or the Bible. Your claim is just your mere speculation which you wanted to force into the whole picture.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Nonsense!

The word 'islam' is a deception from satan. If Moses the bringer of Mosaic Laws was a muslim, are the Jews who follow him muslims also?

If Jesus was a muslim, are the disciples who followed him and wrote the gospel muslims?

Jesus said ''I will build my church'' (Mat. 16:18), does a muslim build church?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mbolajide2010: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2015
true2god:
Islam\muslims are great and shameless liars for calling prominent Jews like jesus, moses, john, zachariah, etc muslims. I gave up on islam\muslims the very first time i saw this claim by a muslim sheik.

Did Jesus\moses go to mecca?

Did Jesus\moses pray towards mecca?

Did Jesus\moses worship on friday?

Anyone that called Jesus\moses a muslim is definitely dumb and a great liar.

These great men know no islam. The arabs are deceptive by calling them muslims while the non-arabs have been foolled into accepting arabian lies.

You cannot be a Jew and a muslims at the same time.

[color=#006600][/color]

Look a muslim is an arabic word which literally means "one who submits." So anyone who submits to the oneness of God and believes in the prophet of his time is referred to as a muslim. During the time of Moses, he preached the oneness of God, and anyone who believed in the oneness of God and Moses as his messenger then was a muslim.

Jesus also preached the oneness of God, and those who believed in that oneness and Jesus as his messenger were muslims. So also for Muhammed.

The different forms in which they prayed do not matter as the books given to them were different. Also everybody prayed according to the book given to him. So the term muslim does not means the form in which you pray, but your submission to oneness of God and his messenger of your time.

This question shows that you are the dumb one here. Have you ever read the arabic version of the bible before? The word Allah is arabic word meaning the creator. Both arab muslims and arab christians use this word to mean God - the creator. Can you see how confused you are bro?

I am sure you have read my other posts, why don't you help your fellow brothers to answer the questions i raised.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2015
mbolajide2010:

[color=#006600][/color]
At the bolded, does that make any sense to you at all? The same bible that said God created man in his own image. Is that not a contradiction? Look i told you earlier that modern Christianity is so confused. Can you now see for yourself? See how confused you are too.

Quran uses plurality when he is talking about Allah and all his angels that works for him. For instance if you are the president of a country you can use "I" or "We" to address your administration. When you use "We" it shows humility.When Allah says "We" in the quran he is refering to himself and all his angels. That is God is even showing humility there. Can you see how logical Islam is as compare to Christianity?

You want me to accept Jesus as my saviour right? The same Jesus that couldn't save himself when he was about to be killed according to the bible.

Bro dont be confused as modern Christianity is.

Surah 4:171: “The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and A SPIRIT FROM HIM .”

The words used in Surah 4:171 are
ruhun-minhu, “a Spirit from him.”
Thus, the Qur’an clearly describes the
human, Jesus, as a Spirit from God
himself. With Jesus being the ONLY
exception, no humans are ever depicted
as such. He is the only man who God bestows His spirit on. Meaning , He is a man whom God possessed, in other word , HE IS FULLY GOD AND FULLY MAN.

You say allah used the plurality "we" meaning he had help from the angel, so the angels are partina to Allah ? In fact here is this verse that exposed your lies:

Surah 21:91: “And (remember) her
who guarded her chastity: WE
breathed into her of OUR SPIRIT , and
WE made her and her son a sign for
all peoples.” (Yusuf Ali)

So you mean angels and Allah breath in to Mary their spirits ? Ignorance muslim,
As a matter of fact , the word "OUR" involved more than ONE person and the word "SPIRIT" is singular, in other word 3personalities in ONE being, is it not what the holy bible teach ? Yet your muslims scholar twist it not to contradicte the verse that is against trinity.so you failed woefully , explained the use of plurality in the quran.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

nonsense and rubbish.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2015
truthman2012:

Nonsense!

The word 'islam' is a deception from satan. If Moses the bringer of Mosaic Laws was a muslim, are the Jews who follow him muslims also?

If Jesus was a muslim, are the disciples who followed him and wrote the gospel muslims?

Muslim lies are easy to expose. Their lies are only valid in islamic countries and mosques where it is a crime to question an imam or sheik on issue of islamic theology. But in a secular world, vis-a-vis the internet, their lies are easily debunked.

I asked him if someone can be a Jew and a muslim at the same time.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2015
mbolajide2010:

[color=#006600][/color]

Look a muslim is an arabic word which literally means "one who submits." So anyone who submits to the oneness of God and believes in the prophet of his time is referred to as a muslim. During the time of Moses, he preached the oneness of God, and anyone who believed in the oneness of God and Moses as his messenger then was a muslim.

Jesus also preached the oneness of God, and those who believed in that oneness and Jesus as his messenger were muslims. So also for Muhammed.

The different forms in which they prayed do not matter as the books given to them were different. Also everybody prayed according to the book given to him. So the term muslim does not means the form in which you pray, but your submission to oneness of God and his messenger of your time.

This question shows that you are the dumb one here. Have you ever read the arabic version of the bible before? The word Allah is arabic word meaning the creator. Both arab muslims and arab christians use this word to mean God - the creator. Can you see how confused you are bro?

I am sure you have read my other posts, why don't you help your fellow brothers to answer the questions i raised.
You are the one dumb bro. What is the standard word for God in all mosques worldwide? Can you, if you are yoruba, called God OLORUN in a mosque? Is it not allahh muslims call God worldwide? So if muslims call God allahh, why didnt Jesus also call him allahh, even once.

Dont pretend like an ignorant muslim, muslims from time immemorial universally call their god allahh. From the pre-islamic arabs till date the standardized name for islamic god is allahh.

So if Jesus did not know the name of islamic god as allahh, so why is he a muslim?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mbolajide2010: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2015
truthman2012:

Nonsense!

[color=#006600][/color]

Oga stop being deluded and explain the contradiction which i raised in response to your trash. For clarity i have tried to help you on who a muslim is in my other post.

You are trying to dodge me again this time. Because i have already finished you with the stupid lies told by your pastor that, if the holy spirit does not reside in you then you can't understand the bible.

Why then do you need to preach since it is the holy spirit that gives understanding of the bible? Why then should i believe in something i can't understand?

Stop being deluded once again.

Thank you bro.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2015
mbolajide2010:

[/color]

[color=#990000]Let me help you out,
when Moses was alive he was the way to the Lord; same thing to the prophets before and after him eg Solomon, Jesus and Muhammed. When Jesus was alive he was the way to the Lord so also Muhammed.

Now, you can't expect the bible to cover the life of Moses the way it covers the life of Jesus; the same way the quran does not cover the life of Jesus as it covers that of Muhmamed. Does the bible cover the life of Moses as Torah did? Please answer this question.

At the bolded, "Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you." In this verse Jesus said, the helper will not come if he didn't go away as oppose to your own reason of him going away. Can you see the contradiction in the bible by yourself? Can you see how confused your boook is?

Once again i thought you were smart.

Friend, it is you who need help because you have been deceived by satan who pretended to be allah.

Moses never declared himself as the way to the Lord, he was only conveying to the Israelites the messages from God. You are wrong.

No prophets declared himself as the way to the Lord. When you speak, do it with scriptural authority. Only Jesus said " I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can come unto the Father but by ME (John 14:6)

Muhammad never declared himself as the way, even to islamic allah, he said he was only a warner. Can you see you need help?

You don't know the bible, I will advise you to stop quoting it out of context. "But if I go, I will send him to you". Jesus said if I go I will send him (Helper) to you. Are you trying to insinuate Muhammad is the Helper? Was Muhammad sent by Jesus?

What is my own reason for him going away? Make yourself clearer.

Now, you can't expect the bible to cover the life of Moses the way it covers the life of Jesus;

How does the bible cover the life of Moses differently from the life of Jesus? Should it say the same thing about them? What is your point here?

Does the bible cover the life of Moses as Torah did

Where is Torah?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2015
mbolajide2010:

@True2god and other numskull on this thread, this^ is exactly my point. It now left to you to further deceive yourself by feigning ignorance of the explanation.

I have better things to do today. No time to waste with chowderheads.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2015
plainbibletruth:

Your posts: You said your Quran says the Jews mocked him. But that's not so. It was the Roman soldiers that did:
From the Bible portion you quoted.  You cannot "stamp" this portion of the Bible on the Jews. Trying to 'use' any passage of the Bible to justify your claims is deceitful.  You failed here to show that what you said about the Jews is true; either from the Quran or the Bible. Your claim is just your mere speculation which you wanted to force into the whole picture. 

Okay.Continue fighting it.. Olodo.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

@True2god and other numskull on this thread, this^ is exactly my point. It now left to you to further deceive yourself by feigning ignorance of the explanation.

Dont run away sir, you never answered my simple question. Can someone be a Jew and a muslim at the same time?

You can go and consult your imam and come back with a more robust answer.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Rilwayne001
Okay.Continue fighting it.. Olodo.

Terrorist!

Your choice of words all the time shows islam is violent and satanic.

You must be a long bearded man, always wearing red turban.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy RAMadan my muslim friends. The moon has been sighted and there is need for calm.

This reminds me of an epic movie
'APOCALYPTO'. The movie was directed by Mel Gibson and one of the major actor in that movie is named JAGUAR PAW.

Their land ,JAGUAR PAW, was invaded by enemy forces and he was taken prisoner and exiled to the enemy territory to be used for human sacrificed for the 'SUN GOD'.

As soon as JAGUAR PAW was to be
sacrificed on the alter of the idol, the
MOON was sighted by the by high priest which indicated that the gods had been filled with enough blood and there was no need for more human sacrifice.

The movie was an epic one and the
current sighting of the moon reminds me
of that movie APOCALYPTO.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2015
true2god:
Dont run away sir, you never answered my simple question. Can someone be a Jew and a muslim at the same time?

You can go and consult your imam and come back with a more robust answer.

Run away? from who? you? undecided

Mtsheew.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mbolajide2010: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2015
true2god:
You are the one dumb bro. What is the standard word for God in all mosques worldwide? Can you, if you are yoruba, called God OLORUN in a mosque? Is it not allahh muslims call God worldwide? So if muslims call God allahh, why didnt Jesus also call him allahh, even once.

Dont pretend like an ignorant muslim, muslims from time immemorial universally call their god allahh. From the pre-islamic arabs till date the standardized name for islamic god is allahh.

So if Jesus did not know the name of islamic god as allahh, so why is he a muslim?

[color=#006600][/color]

I am shaking my head for your comprehension skills.

Was Jesus an Arab? So despite all my explanations you couldn't understand anything until that silly lies of holy spirit resides in you.

What about Arab christians that referred to God as Allah?

I am yoruba and i urge you to find the translation of the quran in yoruba, and see how olorun, oluwa are used to mean Allah. Infact, apart from worshipping most times they use olorun or oluwa in the mosque. Visit any near yoruba mosque please.

I wonder how you passed in school as the holy spirit is yet to reside in you.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2015
truthman2012:

Terrorist! Your choice of words all the time shows islam is violent and satanic. You must be a long bearded man, always wearing red turban.

Old man, respect your age.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Islamic Allah is deceitful. He talked about rescuing Jesus from the Jews who wanted to kill him and avoided saying the reason for the attempted murder for him to deceive humanity by creating islam. His silence on the reason is deliberate as saying it as it is would nullify islam. May God in His mercies open the eyes of muslims to see the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ruling On Aborting A Pregnancy In The Early Stages In Islam / Major Sins(Al-kabirah) In Islam and Repentance / The World Of Jinn -I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.