Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? (9683 Views)

Muslims: Why Doesn't Allah Forgive The Sin Of Adultery? / Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? / Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by plainbibletruth: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
[size=5pt]
haftob:

Ohk, tanx. About if his cramming was recited correctly; Angel gabriel used to come every night during the month of ramadan to come and revise it with him to make sure he dint forget anytin during his lifetime. And about if those who wrote it down actually wrote the correct things they heard; Muhammed was teaching them as he was being taught too in oral form and they memorise it also. The compilation(writing) started some yrs after his death and ppl dat already memorised the whole quran were called to recite it and it was being written down.

The Quran was actually revealed in piecemeal for 21 yrs as events occured, so each verse has a significance and reason why it was revealed. There was a man during the time of Muhammad named Ibn kathir, anytime Muhammad taught them a verse,he'll ask the reason behind the revelation and he would be told, so this man wrote a tafsir(commentary) book on the Quran.
[/size]

So the Quran is incomplete then without the tafsir(commentary) since they are the reason behind the revelation. And another person had to also write this down from Mohammed's 'dictation'? 

BTW, since, like you stated, Mohammed 'dictated' both why were they not put together as one book? Or why didn't Allah just give Mohammed a simple version of the book in heaven that wouldn't require addendum. 

Remember too that the Quran is supposed to be easy to understand.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by smartesboys(m): 6:32am On Jul 20, 2015
truthman2012:

No wonder islam/muslims know not the reason why the Jews wanted Jesus killed.

Why did allah leave muslims in the dark if not to deceive them?

amazing! Have you ever asked your mother why did she have sex with your father and gave birth of you, before you were born.
truthman2012:

amazing! Have you ever asked your mother why did she have sex with your father and gave birth of you, before you were born.
truthman2012:

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2015
smartesboys:

how is this an answer to the op question ?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2015
mustymatic:

Cause it was nonsense am sure, would u like me to post em fr u?

Not because the post was nonsense but because it would create chaos in the islamic world as many muslims would have thrown their quran away.
Allah was changing his words as situations arose (abbrogation), not stable.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2015
smartesboys:

Unintelligent question!!

Allah has tampered with muslims' spiritual mind so that they would not discover his deception.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by adullam210: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2015
haftob:

Wow! Good u knw it was his God that dictated the quran to him not that he wrote it on his own. So I tink wat u need now is to study Islam with an unbiased mind and u'll be convinced that it is the only true religion.
i studied it, parts of my discoveries include....

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2015
adullam210:

Islam is just pure evil angry
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by haftob(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
adullam210:
I swear by Allah dat I worship, dis is not Islam
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
haftob:

Then you don't know islam cause this is exactly what mohamed taught and practised.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by adullam210: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by haftob(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Jagoon:

Then you don't know islam cause this is exactly what mohamed taught and practised.
I swear by Allah dat I worship, the prophet Muhammad (SAW) never taught and practised this.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
haftob:

I swear by Allah dat I worship, the prophet Muhammad (SAW) never taught and practised this.

Then it means you are denying the teachings in the quoran or you are practising al taqquiya. If we can show you from the quoran and authentic hadiths that mohamed practised this, will you renounce islam?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by adullam210: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2015
haftob:
it means muhammed did not practise islam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The World Of Jinn -I / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Love Ramadan / Gender/family Issues And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.