Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (104411 Views)

Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Those Who Stole From Nigeria Have Newspapers, Radio & TV Stations - Lai Mohammed / Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by DJEhimond(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2015
jieta:
If we nigerians cant understand buhari english, i pity obama
Chai! See finishing!
Eazy o, Africa!

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by kenoz(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2015
grin
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by sleekdre: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:
Not a big deal. I think you should listen to Vladimir Putin the president of Russia or Kim Jong-un the president of North Korea when they speak or give public addresses, then you'll know buhari's english is better. The fact that buhari has a poor accent doesn't mean he can't speak good english.
PDP followers just be hating on buhari anyhow.

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...
The people you mentioned (Putin and Jong-un) is English language their lingua franca

2 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Woundedscar(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2015
[/quote][/left]
dunkem21:
Chineke ekwekwala ihe ojoo grin

Ha si na onye isi ala anyi agbajighi choku ka o foduzia itiwa sleti grin

Ka anyi choro ya interpreter "nwa DC"

..Ichoku grin

guy yhu sef nid interpreter?
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2015
angry angry angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
likata:
this is an international embarrassment. a shame on Nigeria as a whole
let Obama, Cameron, mikel, putins, Zuma, mugabe, come and speak housa yoruba ibo ijaw, idoma, urobo, ikwere. Then I will be ashamed of Buhari ascent but until then. I love my president. Go to hell wailing wailers angry
likata:
this is an international embarrassment. a shame on Nigeria as a whole
let Obama, Cameron, mikel, putins, Zuma, mugabe, come and speak housa yoruba ibo ijaw, idoma, urobo, ikwere. Then I will be ashamed of Buhari ascent but until then. I love my president. Go to hell wailing wailers

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by justmuhd(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Clitoris777:
When you have an illiterate, terrorist and paedophile as president

An illiterate?I think that makes you one for thinking my president is an illiterate.use your dictionary more often..i don't know why we should take a person that answers the name 'clitoris777' seriously.get a life.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by jwils(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Baba dey try o.... Despite not attending school, still can say a word undecided
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by IceDude(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Abeg go and sit down, how can he move the country forward when he can not move his tongue properly.
Chai! Bros u get bad mouth die!. See how u disgrace me for public just now.....I couldnt hold back the laughter, everybody just turned staring at me wondering what prompted my laughter
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Kangol99(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2015
People just dey talk as if dem no knw his educational status before. lipsrsealed Na who vote am?
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2015
LordBuchi:

Shebi? But those days of Patience Jonathan, it was a big deal. Now, it's Buhari doesn't matter.
I dey laugh

what patience are you talking about please?
GEJ was there was there for 6 good years and he couldn't put a stop to that evil islamic sect, on the other hand buhari is just barely 3 month in office and you want to start comparing...
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by bewla(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:
Not a big deal. I think you should listen to Vladimir Putin the president of Russia or Kim Jong-un the president of North Korea when they speak or give public addresses, then you'll know buhari's english is better. The fact that buhari has a poor accent doesn't mean he can't speak good english.

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...
it is high time we appreciate ours oyinbo drink tea we drink akamu na the same hot water o baba ride on sai buhari u heat hang transformer or jump bar beach we no send
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by harry509: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Imagine the President of Nigeria, Africa's most populated country, Africa's biggest economy now needs English interpreter to interpret his spoken English language.

so...... Wen wil PDP stop hating
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nemesis99(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2015
*in olamide's voice* o pay mi kin lowo kin ma tabon Bii victor ikpeba. na wetin the English go contribute yo our economy?
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by jwils(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2015
Clitoris777:
When you have an illiterate, terrorist and paedophile as president
it's a pity you are submissive to authority of illiterate, though i doubt if you have been to school with the name you're bearing
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by cut007: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2015
darkman200:

Trust me - i will go with my mama talking like Buhari and will be proud of her. Now when i visualise your mama- Na Patience i dey see, I kinda feel sorry for you, I really am , i can understand your non compos mentis state of mind with a mother like mama Piss grin grin grin grin
looooool! Y did u dodge the question na? grin
darkman200:

Trust me - i will go with my mama talking like Buhari and will be proud of her. Now when i visualise your mama- Na Patience i dey see, I kinda feel sorry for you, I really am , i can understand your non compos mentis state of mind with a mother like mama Piss grin grin grin grin
looooool! Y did u dodge the question na? I was hoping for a more definite answer. I think dat quite settles it! I say it again, mama peace, our former admirable FIRST LADY is a far better communicator than that senile fuktard and scam of a president.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2015
mauriceju2:
But you didnt talk like this about mama peace, why are using double standard? why don't you use the same measure(judgement) for every body or are you a Muslim?

first of all, i'm not a muslim. secondly, during GEJ's reign, i never for once aired my opinion online about mama peace jagged english, i don't do such.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2015
princefunmmy:
Abegi! If na English go make Nigeria better na im wole soyinka or patrick *obahiagbon* never do am?
tell them o, the linkwan yu of Singapore the tried to compare they formal drunking master in Aso Rock with, did he transform Singapore with English? On failed Buhari better than 10 billion best PDP and their ogogoro brewing head.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Burger01(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2015
anigbajumo:

8yrs to 24yrs...I fink
Leave them, let them continue with what they are good at....wailingsad
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2015
princefunmmy:
Abegi! If na English go make Nigeria better na im wole soyinka or patrick *obahiagbon* never do am?
tell them o, the linkwan yu of Singapore the tried to compare they formal drunking master in Aso Rock with, did he transform Singapore with English? One failed Buhari better than 10 billion best PDP and their ogogoro brewing head.

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...

And English is Russian and North Korean's official Language, ewu

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2015
chibuikegn:
Buhari VS Mama Peace, who is better of?
that's an hysterical question you've got there. buhari : poor accent but good english. PEJ : funny but clear accent, jagged and english. you choose.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by oladimejioo: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2015
I can only smile, we see things differently. It is pity we have ears to see and do forget the fact that some cannot hear a word. I will want to say this will only help the deaf to know the state of the nation.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Smooyis(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Let them sayyyyyy. Ride on papa.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Agbalanze(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...

But English is Nigeria's lingua franca unlike Russia and North korea

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2015
Ghandi12:

You might be wrong Brother. The whole world including the media is waking-up to the needs of special Citizens (the Blind, Deaf, Dumb etc) among us.
yes that's is true, besides! ask him if he voted for christ okotie if it is English they think will make decisions for us.

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by JoeCutie(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...
Russia's official language is "Russian". Korea's official language is "Korean". Nigeria's official language is "English". Why would you compare the three of them?

They are all good in their official languages, Buhari should equally be good in English.

I've heard Buhari speak many times, he can speak English, and to a satisfactory level too, just his accent - which is not his fault. Hausas have their own accent, Yorubas have theirs and so do Igbos.

My problem with your comment is bringing in these other Presidents into the picture. Russians and Koreans listen and enjoy their Presidents' eloquence, but we Nigerians don't.

Well...there's always a way. Thank God for Prof. Osinbajo, the very intelligent and active VP.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by zonax(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...

Those countries u mentioned has their own official language and their presidents knowing English is a plus no matter how little. But in Nigeria it should be English.

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2015
adconline:
Ui
Stupidity inked in ur DNA! You are geographically and intellectually hollow to infer that English is the official language in Russia or N.Korea.
English is the official language in Nigeria and we can't hold PMB lower to grand mama's standard!

i never made such inference, it's a thing to read a post, it's another thing to understand it. you've just exhibited how much of wisdom you lack by you quoting me that manner.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by bigiyaro(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2015
@op jst embarrased urself, ur sence shuld av told u dat d translation is for hearin impaired since der is no sign language translator on d screen, anyway, u won't know sha cos u r a foool!
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Do you see when Obama, Holland, Cameron speaks?
don't fool yourself, Obama is a white man believe it or not. I just single Obama out because you think he is a black man. You can help yourself to decode if Cameron is a an African, English man or an housa man. Empty vessel! Keep knacking loud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.