Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (104379 Views)

Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Those Who Stole From Nigeria Have Newspapers, Radio & TV Stations - Lai Mohammed / Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by advocate007(m): 5:55am On Jul 16, 2015
If president Buhari wants to Govern Nigeria with Fulfude Or Hausa. Let him go ahead , please. The important thing is to have a workable Nigeria again. We don't need queens English and accent from the president for corruption to stop or to bring our economy back, stronger or to fight insecurity. Wailing wailers that are hating Buhari since their birth for No reason should take note
If you are having problems understanding Buhari's English or accent. Stop wailing because it is you that is having a problem. You need help
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ddippset(m): 5:55am On Jul 16, 2015
how much did jim nwobodo STOLE?- GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN , MSC, PHD, PDP,

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:
Yorubas, e no go better 4 una. U see the change?
U are in Id*iot. Biafra

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ddippset(m): 5:57am On Jul 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by fortune1968: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Imagine the President of Nigeria, Africa's most populated country, Africa's biggest economy now needs English interpreter to interpret his spoken English language.

BABY FACTORY PEOPLE !Buhari is the headache that will kill most of you . senseless post from a SENSELESS PERSON . enemy of progress !
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by marciano3d: 6:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Don't know what fuzz is for, that's what dey call subtitle, it, it's usefull for people that are hearing problems to read what he is saying.
It happens worldwide
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by kenex4ever(m): 6:04am On Jul 16, 2015
jieta:
If we nigerians cant understand buhari english, i pity obama
true! Americans hardly understand d English of fluent nigerians let alone that of a cattle herder. They probably will u written English to communicate, dats if d brain dead can write.

4 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Spybradd: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Oyind17:

Phockery leave our President alone, let him move the country forward, English is not his mother's tongue.

lil' wonder u had f9 in english for 10yrs before giving up,ba?
A.gree,English aint your mother's goddammed language..
grin

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by webchampion: 6:06am On Jul 16, 2015
List Of Premium Quality Laptops And Prices With Guarantee

Dell d610 1gb. 40/80gb #19000

Dell mini 2100 1gb 250gb cam color Red black blue(beautiful,compact and rugged) #27000

Hp 6530b core 2 2gb 250gb cam NGN37000

Hp Elite book 6930pcore 2 2gb 250gb cam NGN37000

Hp Elite book2560p core i3 2gb 320gb cam NGN39500

Hp probook 6460b core i3 2gb 320gb cam NGN41000

Hp elite book 8540p graphics laptop core i7 4gb 500gb 1gb Vram :NGN70000

Hp elite book 8540w work station graphics laptop core i7 4gb 500gb 1gb Vram NGN72000

Call/Whatsapp 08023117986
www.shopwise.com.ng
www.pgresource.com
20 suite 28 Otigba
41Road E Close Festac Town
Nationwide delivery available.
Don't miss this rugged machines,
Call /Whatsapp 08023117986 now or like our Facebook page : https://facebook.com/pgresource

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by kenex4ever(m): 6:08am On Jul 16, 2015
marciano3d:
Don't know what fuzz is for, that's what dey call subtitle, it, it's usefull for people that are hearing problems to read what he is saying.
It happens worldwide
y didn't dey do it to Dr GEJ?
Or even obj dat speaks motor park English on national TV.
Failed attempt.

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by fortune1968: 6:09am On Jul 16, 2015
This is an unintelligent post that can only come from an ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Smasud(m): 6:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Ride on baba

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Imagine the President of Nigeria, Africa's most populated country, Africa's biggest economy now needs English interpreter to interpret his spoken English language.
You fool. Are those people official language you mentioned English? Fool.

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ddippset(m): 6:18am On Jul 16, 2015
pBuhari:
that's to tell you that he don't have certificate
where are you? cant you talk again? see person wey get certififcate!
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ddippset(m): 6:18am On Jul 16, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:
Not a big deal. I think you should listen to Vladimir Putin the president of Russia or Kim Jong-un the president of North Korea when they speak or give public addresses, then you'll know buhari's english is better. The fact that buhari has a poor accent doesn't mean he can't speak good english.
PDP followers just be hating on buhari anyhow.

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...
Buhari VS Mama Peace, who is better of?
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Coolbite(m): 6:24am On Jul 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Do you see when Obama, Holland, Cameron speaks?
English is to them as Hausa is to Buhari. Stop hating.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by junkyarddog: 6:25am On Jul 16, 2015
Now you wailing fools his Diction his good ,his expression his superb better than all you bloody Igbos wailing .Please wail into your graves .
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Sunjos: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2015
That's no big deal. Most of the foreign movies.... Even though they speak English.... It is always interpreted on the screen in English. Pls haters..... Change. He is the President now.... You can't change that.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by hotgunz(m): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:
Not a big deal. I think you should listen to Vladimir Putin the president of Russia or Kim Jong-un the president of North Korea when they speak or give public addresses, then you'll know buhari's english is better. The fact that buhari has a poor accent doesn't mean he can't speak good english.

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...
is English putin official language?, why can u think b4 u talk.

3 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by mauriceju2(m): 6:31am On Jul 16, 2015
But you didnt talk like this about mama peace, why are using double standard? why don't you use the same measure(judgement) for every body or are you a Muslim?
Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by LordBuchi(m): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...

Shebi? But those days of Patience Jonathan, it was a big deal. Now, it's Buhari doesn't matter.
I dey laugh

4 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by PecE2Make: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2015
New movie will be on sale after July 20th. "Quantunue"
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by charlsecy(m): 6:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:
The fact that buhari has a poor accent doesn't mean he can't speak good english.
"Poor" in quotes.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Fallasy(m): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Illiteracy is worst that corruption.

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:

brova, every mentions i've gotten on this thread is full of insults and castigation, i don't understand why people fail to see the truth.
They are all children of hate nau... You should know...
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by 9jatatafo(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Blessed the man that created the president of Germany
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=Dharniel post=35898406]Not a big deal. I think you should listen to Vladimir Putin the president of Russia or Kim Jong-un the president of North Korea when they speak or give public addresses, then you'll know buhari's english is better. The fact that buhari has a poor accent doesn't mean he can't speak good english.

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...

Your above post reflects your ignorance. All the leaders mentioned above don't have English as their official language.
If Ghanaian or Liberian President needs interpretation then I can agree with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2015
mauriceju2:
But you didnt talk like this about mama peace, why are using double standard? why don't you use the same measure(judgement) for every body or are you a Muslim?
Beware from religious BIGOTRY my wayward son... What has Islam got to do with this?
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Saao(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...
but u fail to tell us that, those countries President u mentioned are not English speaking country like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by yorke1: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2015
That's why he is the dullardiho

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.