Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (104415 Views)

Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Those Who Stole From Nigeria Have Newspapers, Radio & TV Stations - Lai Mohammed / Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by darkman200: 5:09am On Jul 16, 2015
cut007:
the immediate past first lady of Nigeria is by far, ahead of dullard.inho in both spoken english and accent. The aim of talking in d first place is to communicate. Mama peace drives home her points anyday, anytime. As for dat dullard, he can as well just quit talking.

So your mama talks like Patience Jonathan. you should be proud grin
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by afyjam: 5:10am On Jul 16, 2015
A7:
Would this bring Jonathan back?

Demented wailing wailers.
i wonder ooo,some pple self problem pass Nigeria own. If buhari na dia enemy? Make dem live Nigeria for we wey like baba nao.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by nametalkam: 5:12am On Jul 16, 2015
So?
Me too my accent strong..I need to write down what I am saying to read and understand what I just said..

After all, no be borrowed language... I believe there should be text to leave no doubt what he says because his words are "presidential"..so is his accent

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by afyjam: 5:13am On Jul 16, 2015
darkman200:

u go don know the level of illetracy in dis kind person family.comparing mama peace to GMB english. Must you talk?

2 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by isacolukay(m): 5:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Oyind17:

You know that's not possible

You no sleep? Oya come and let me give u an overdose of what you need so that you can sleep like a baby.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Danja: 5:14am On Jul 16, 2015
Dont judge him. Do u think young nigerians hv d best of accent. Buhari's accent is closer to perfect than most of ours. Listen to ghanian when they pronounce word such as terror, favour , endevour etc and try to compare them wit that of other national.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by fortune1968: 5:18am On Jul 16, 2015
likata:
this is an international embarrassment. a shame on Nigeria as a whole
a shame and a big embarassment for only you and your family that did not teach you that blackmailing is immoral.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by cut007: 5:20am On Jul 16, 2015
darkman200:

yes! And if ur demented mama talks like buhari u should be proud? grin
darkman200:

yes! And if ur demented mama talks like buhari u should be proud?

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Adex001(m): 5:22am On Jul 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Do you seehear when Obama, Holland, Cameron speaks?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 16, 2015
English is not our first language. Seriously, this post is childish.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by abioyeolaide(m): 5:26am On Jul 16, 2015
i don't really know our problem in this country, are we looking forward for good governance or Baba's poor accent?!!!!!!! it's a pity!!! Black people with their retard thinking.............!
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by bankson80(m): 5:29am On Jul 16, 2015
i said this before about his interview on cnn that was subtitled and someone quoted me wrong.how on earth can you compare a non english speaking country president trying to speak english in order to let the outside world to understand him and not his citizens with a president from english speaking country trying to speak english that even his own citizens cannot understand him.comparing putin and kim jung un is just bullshit because both of them speaks understandable english and all there interviews i have watched has never been subtitled and i understand them perfect.if i cannot understand buhari my president as a nigerian then who else outside nigeria will.am not hating buhari because his the president and all i want is anyone who will develop nigeria for better,be it buhari or anybody.thats not a problem for me but intense of his speech,is zero and unacceptable for an english speaking country.this is not about politics but facts
Dharniel:
Not a big deal. I think you should listen to Vladimir Putin the president of Russia or Kim Jong-un the president of North Korea when they speak or give public addresses, then you'll know buhari's english is better. The fact that buhari has a poor accent doesn't mean he can't speak good english.
PDP followers just be hating on buhari anyhow.

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...

4 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ddippset(m): 5:30am On Jul 16, 2015
nairalanders please tell me;

'how much did jim nwobodo STOLE?'

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by darkman200: 5:37am On Jul 16, 2015
cut007:
yes! And if ur demented mama talks like buhari u should be proud? grin yes! And if ur demented mama talks like buhari u should be proud?

Trust me - i will go with my mama talking like Buhari and will be proud of her. Now when i visualise your mama- Na Patience i dey see, I kinda feel sorry for you, I really am , i can understand your non compos mentis state of mind with a mother like mama Piss grin grin grin grin
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by anigbajumo(m): 5:38am On Jul 16, 2015
cut007:
the immediate past first lady of Nigeria is by far, ahead of dullard.inho in both spoken english and accent. The aim of talking in d first place is to communicate. Mama peace drives home her points anyday, anytime. As for dat dullard, he can as well just quit talking.

Who is dis?

"The aim of talking in d first place is to communicate"

Did u knw what u ar saying at al?

Mama peace dnt knw hw to construct a simple sentence,yet u ar yernin anyhow here.

Pls shut up coz u wana show da level of yer ignorance to pple here.

Their is diff btween "bad vocabulary nd poor accent"

Ojukwu has dead bt his manhood lives_mamaa peace

I go to London to rest in peace_mama peace

The blood dat u ar sharing daris God oo_mama peace

My husband nd Sambo ar good person_mama peace

Ar u stil sleeping?
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ddippset(m): 5:40am On Jul 16, 2015
how much did jim nwobodo STOLE?

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by pBuhari(f): 5:41am On Jul 16, 2015
that's to tell you that he don't have certificate
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ddippset(m): 5:44am On Jul 16, 2015
pBuhari:
that's to tell you that he don't have certificate
you should say 'he DOESN'T have a certificate'

DOESN'T is the word not DON'T.

MUMU, which certificate do you have?
see person wey get certificate!
MUMU!

2 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Burger01(m): 5:45am On Jul 16, 2015
These TANnoid haters, na wao. Una go tire. You guys still have four more years which we are ready to extend to 8 good years. Lol, keep hating.sad
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ddippset(m): 5:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by vanen2: 5:48am On Jul 16, 2015
If Obama can understand him them who shouldn't?

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by vanen2: 5:50am On Jul 16, 2015
ddippset:
should be 'how much did jim nwobodo STEAL?' . . . THANK ME LATER
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by anigbajumo(m): 5:50am On Jul 16, 2015
Burger01:
These TANnoid haters, na wao. Una go tire. You guys still have four more years which we are ready to extend to 8 good years. Lol, keep hating.sad

8yrs to 24yrs...I fink
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Slickest(m): 5:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Lol, pmb is not d reason 4ma laughter but the daft souls that mock him, if grammar were to be our qualm, we wouldn't be where we are, al u pdp bigots are just lookin for flaws because jona was a failure

Its not abt spoken english, its abt u living a convinient lyf.....
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Sman37(m): 5:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Haters u lunatic should go get new job oh better for you to be insulting your father in his absent
the confirmed english Baba spoke during his inauguration and G7 meeting na ur grand father teach Baba Buhari abi na ur block head weh u dey take carry f9 come house to show ur papa and he will b hilin you
infact where were you Baba was schoiling u rifrafs
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ddippset(m): 5:53am On Jul 16, 2015
vanen2:
lol. you dont get it, do you? iam only quoting your ex president and lord, goodluck ebele jonathan. he has got a certificate but that's the sort of english he used to speak to nigerians.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Courageous007(m): 5:53am On Jul 16, 2015
ziky2010:
worst accent I have ever heard from a very important personality
How old are you? How many country have been to all your life? How many important personality are you privilege to meet! I guess you spent all your life in Nigeria. Stop hating on Bahari no any amount of criticise would stop him.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by sammhi(m): 5:53am On Jul 16, 2015
likata:
this is an international embarrassment. a shame on Nigeria as a whole
there is no shame in it///as far as am concerned, let him speak hausa sef..no big deal
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ddippset(m): 5:53am On Jul 16, 2015
vanen2:
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 5:55am On Jul 16, 2015
It's not somtin new there was even Tafawa Balewa's speech which i heard western media are interpreting
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by thunder74(m): 5:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Can't PMB work to improve on his accent after-all he is not the only Fulani man in the country. Others try to improve on their weakness yet our president did not add value to his life all these years. This is sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.