Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (54924 Views)

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by ajebuter(f): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Its not the wife's curse..

Its what is called...karma!
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by pat077: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Picture of the.......... Or u know the rest.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Agbalanze(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
She should visit a good gynecologist and if no positive result, swallow your shame/pride; go and beg the woman if you are sure she is the cause.

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Slimzjoe(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Mscheew. Abeg let her use ciproflax, fluconazole and canesten insert tablet to blast that smelly punnany jare.

Curse ko, curse ni tongue grin

Are yhu a Pharmacist? Or do you Run a Chemist ?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by ikbnice(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
this is the first time i wud hear that STDs is spiritual. A result of unprotected sex cum ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Make she use detergent wash DAT place well...Sunlight or hypo sure pass... no use omo oh
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by akoaki(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
DrObum:
Make I hear!

This one could simply be having vaginal herpes,warts or whatever!

Everything in Africa is spiritual, once people don't want to think! undecided undecided

Africans, especially nigerians are not 'deep and wide' thinkers. Even many of our medical doctors have narrow knowledge in their job.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Oscar4real(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Can I see d picture of d affected part may be I can heal her grin grin
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Good! I wish it will happen to all married men fuckers. Aristo addict!
abegi...sey u fit watch nta forever?
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by 5minsmadness: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
[size=28pt]DINACHI! [/size]
Where are youuuuuuuu grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by luthorcorp: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
people blaming ailments on curses and inheritance..... you had better find solution to ur problems b4 accusing someone resting in her house gently

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by JBismarck(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
This must be South Africa because the word 'vaal' is an Africaan term for farm or forest. Afrikaners are the descendants of the Europeans in SA and they speak the language. Wondering how I know all these? Study history and encourage others to do same and don't forget to check my signature.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by HENSEXIE(f): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pishure of the v.j or

ADONBILIVIT cheesy
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dindondin:

You, instead of you to go & get a better job after ya NYSC, you are roaming on Nairaland.
I ll report you to your dad soon
Lol... Ma Daddy is Seun...
How market?
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Aitee1: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:
She should see a Gynecologist.....she has a vaginal wart.

Warts are caused by Human Papiloma Virus.....very difficult to treat.

If she does not move fast.....it may become cervical cancer.

Podophyllin cures it

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
360frolic:
A woman named Cecilia, is currently battling an unknown ailment to defies all medical odds.

The last time she was able to spread her legs for sex was in 2011.

This was after her married boyfriend was arrested and sent to prison for 15 years.

Cecilia has a growth on her vagina, which she believes is the work of her former lover’s wife!

The 30-year-old lady believes her boyfriend’s wife cast a spell on her.

She said she knew her lover was married, but couldn’t stay away from him as she was in love with him.

Trouble started when her lover was released early from prison and decided to leave his wife and two children for Cecilia.

She told Sun that she believed the wife cursed her after this happened.

She said the growth started out as a pimple next to her vagina.

“Doctors failed to heal me. A herbalist told me I was cursed because I had slept with another woman’s man. I have tried everything to remove this growth with no success.

“The herbalist who promised to heal me was arrested on his way from the Vaal to give me muthi. This thing is getting worse now,” she said.

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-angry-woman-places-smelling.html

ANOTHER TALES OF NAIJA WOMEN angry

I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE OR EVEN TURN TO GAY THAN TO MARRY A NIGERIA WOMAN.

THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS EVERY DAY BY DAY.

NAIJA WOMEN, YOU ARE NOT A WOMANBEING ANY LONGER, JUST A MATTER OF TIME WILL TELL

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Mscheew. Abeg let her use ciproflax, fluconazole and canesten insert tablet to blast that smelly punnany jare

Chai ishi don kill me today
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by tsdarkside(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
DrObum:
Make I hear!

Everything in Africa is spiritual, once people don't want to think! undecided undecided

you know nothing,curses are real....if you know how to.......
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by segemint(f): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
I pray u never get healed.. And it serves as an example to all this single cheap girls tat won't leave married men alone cos of money... May thunder strike all of u, strike the mama and papa way born u... U never jam undecided
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Swagt101(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Good! I wish it will happen to all married men fuckers. Aristo addict!
If wishes were horses,...... tongue
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by FavourCintosis(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
DrObum:
Make I hear!

inasmuch as everytin in africa is spiritual but dnt underestimate d power or dark powers....africans are gud at dat.The woman may nt be suffering 4rm wot u think
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Teejayphillip(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nawah oo... Pple are damm wicked sha

Not as if men and women don finish for these planet..

Even the most ugliest man in the world sef get plenty wife n kids...

Nah lesson sha,dnt go afta what is not yours....

May almighty God heal her sha......

Chai,smelling kitten? Itis well wif her oo
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
ogogoromasta:

yuh see i talk am cool all deez nairaland feminazi ashaaaaawoz
grin grin grin
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fear not for ‘smelling Vagina' read up how to handle it at www.bizsworld..com
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
carzola:
abeg, is it the growth or the odour that is her problem or both? cause vagina has a naturally bad odour or is just the yoruba babes undecided
how many of u noticed yoruba girls kitten smells? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Swagt101(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
segemint:
I pray u never get healed.. And it serves as an example to all this single cheap girls tat won't leave married men alone cos of money... May thunder strike all of u, strike the mama and papa way born u... U never jam undecided
Later you'll claim u av a religion, I got one question for you, do your religion permit forgiveness? I don't expect an answer tho, let he who hasn't sin cast the first stone... Fvcking hypocrite, swear say u neva straf more than one guy for your life... grin I rest my case!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by sukkot: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
carzola:
abeg, is it the growth or the odour that is her problem or both? cause vagina has a naturally bad odour or is just the yoruba babes undecided
how many of u noticed yoruba girls kitten smells? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
smells like what ? ewedu ? sit your ass down man lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Classicman47(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Mscheew. Abeg let her use ciproflax, fluconazole and canesten insert tablet to blast that smelly punnany jare.

Consultant extraordinaire. U must be an expert on those sort of things.
See as u just throw the solution very casually while the lady was there thinking she'd been cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.