Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (54930 Views)

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
I don't understand!

The Topic was Smelly Vagina...

The content of the story was Pimple close to the Vagina...

The blogger who "cooked up" this story deserves to be sent to Sambisa on Excursion undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Mscheew. Abeg let her use ciproflax, fluconazole and canesten insert tablet to blast that smelly punnany jare.

Curse ko, curse ni tongue grin

LOL

U go fear doctor.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by MrBasketball: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:
Choi.
I just love wickedness. Kudos madam.
Husband snatchers we got this tongue tongue
May God forgive you... You this woman/lady. angry

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
kandiikane:

Stop spreading such information. Yes HPV causes cervical cancer but it's a different strain to the one that causes warts.

Thanks! needed that.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kilode100(f): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrBasketball:

May God forgive you... You this woman/lady. angry

Baby boy... cool

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chibuhealth:
look at my name now, never u quote me next tym if u dnt understand simple english

& if i quote you & your disgusting moniker¿
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kandiikane(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Thanks! needed that.

You are most welcome. smiley
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Dindondin(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol... Ma Daddy is Seun...
How market?
Yes, I ll report you to Seun
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dindondin:

Yes, I ll report you to Seun

*logs out*
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kayraph:

E don do you before?

Were you once a victim of such?

No offence meant. Just seeking for clarification

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Dindondin(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

*logs out*
lol
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by MrBasketball: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

Baby boy... cool
You are intoxicating me damsel. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by foxgiovani(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Good! I wish it will happen to all married men fuckers. Aristo addict!
Are you sure that you have never bleeped a married man, knowingly or unknowingly? Most married men date single girls under the pretense that they are single.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by mrkings84(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
What if ur Lover's wife is innocent of this allegations??
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by foxgiovani(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Good! I wish it will happen to all married men fuckers. Aristo addict!
Are you sure that you have never bleeped a married man, knowingly or unknowingly? Most married men date single girls under the pretense that they are single.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by toniet: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmm, na wa for girls o shocked
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kilode100(f): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrBasketball:
You are intoxicating me damsel. embarassed

Oh Baby...

3 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by VickyRotex(f): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
pbs4real:
u and iyangbali wahala too mch i swear.

Ehmmm! No mind Iyangbali. She will never change. Aje lomoyen undecided
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by hmath3991(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
enjoy d curse
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by fart: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
LLooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll. hahahahahahahaha omg hhAhahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by fart: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=DrObum post=35965494]Make I hear!

This one could simply be having vaginal herpes,warts or whatever!

It is possible it could be cancer
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by fart: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Aitee1:

Podophyllin cures it

LIES. There is no cure for it
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by iduzebaba(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
one word!! ischiorectal abscess..... run to the nearest teachin hosp
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by VickyRotex(f): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahaha he dey pain me,I dey house all alone,nobody to visit or take me out,loneliness wan kill me for house,my boy friend have gone to join the ISIS terrorist group tongue

cheesy cheesy Fixed!!!

Pele dear grin tongue
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by NobleG1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
That's rubbish! Most Nigerian girls have dirty stinky p*ussies because of bad hygiene.
Juju doesn't work, but st*upid ancient Nigerian overrides logic.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by MrBasketball: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

Oh Baby...
Babe have a Moet. smiley
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by fortune1968: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Good for her
wicked soul .
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kilode100(f): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrBasketball:

Babe have a Moet. smiley

I'm sluttier when I'm drunk.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by MrBasketball: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

I'm sluttier when I'm drunk.

Drink responsibly!

Though i don't drink... You won't believe i never tasted beer.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by holyteeboy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
lawanson44:
I don't understand!

The Topic was Smelly Vagina...

The content of the story was Pimple close to the Vagina...

The blogger who "cooked up" this story deserves to be sent to Sambisa on Excursion undecided
that is just what i was trying to explain
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kilode100(f): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrBasketball:

Drink responsibly!

Though i don't drink... You won't believe i never tasted beer.

You are advising me??

When you coulda just pulled my dross and slot it in. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

You are advising me??

When you coulda just pulled my dross and slot it in. cheesy cheesy
you're crazy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.