Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (54929 Views)

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by jaylister(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Photos or idontblivit www.hygist.com
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by carzola(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
sukkot:
smells like what ? ewedu ? sit your ass down man lipsrsealed
lmao.....
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by wtfCode: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
reminds me of the day i fvcked a smelly poosay.
mehn, this thread stinks...ohwwwks!!
I hate this thread
undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by PreciousBro: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Woman matter again ?
This is ridic!
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by segemint(f): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Swagt101:
Later you'll claim u av a religion, I got one question for you, do your religion permit forgiveness? I don't expect an answer tho, let he who hasn't sin cast the first stone... Fvcking hypocrite, swear say u neva straf more than one guy for your life... grin I rest my case!
fyi am a married women.. Ain't got time for nitwits.. Thank u
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Why e be say na another woman's husband most ladies dey like to f.uck?Young single guys go toast you you go say he is broke but prefer married man.One girl talk say no be the same p.rick wey single guys get na him sugardaddies get.And the same girl come dey accuse me say I be player.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by no2fuks(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
the kind dumb sh*t way dem dey call news

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by udysweet(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hahahahahaha! Nairaland,never a dull moment!!! Wait as ftc ,abeg comment na,mbok!
Freemanan:
SWERVES....

FTC IS NOT A GOOD THING ON SUCH THREAD...

FOR SALE PLEASE...
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
segemint:
Hadn't you dated a sugardaddy whilst you had a bf when you were a spinster?
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by segemint(f): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
otunsman:
Hadn't you dated a sugardaddy whilst you had a bf when you were a spinster?
Hell NO!
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
segemint:
Hell NO!
Swear with magun.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by ilo04(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
see d way d mod write d topic dey funny,
angry woman places smelling vagina curse on lady.
dis mod nah olodo
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by prettyJoy22(f): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
cheesy warning to all side chicks...stay clear angry

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Swagt101(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
segemint:
Gosh! I thought I was chatting with an adult not knowing it was a kid who can't discern between woman and women cheesy... A married women indeed! You're welcome grin!

3 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=carzola post=35966256]abeg, is it the growth or the odour that is her problem or both? cause vagina has a naturally bad odour or is just the yoruba babes undecided
how many of u noticed yoruba girls kitten smells? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/Quote.It's not all kitkat that smells.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by GodblessNig247(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
HENSEXIE:
Pishure of the v.j or

ADONBILIVIT cheesy

What are u doing with the pic. U got one now grin
HENSEXIE:
Pishure of the v.j or

ADONBILIVIT cheesy

What are u doing with the pic. U got one now
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by 123CarZ(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
make me too copy copy
picture of smelly v or idonbiiveit
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by tuna4servi(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yawa don happen grin
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Good! I wish it will happen to all married men fuckers. Aristo addict!

Be careful what you wish for
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by segemint(f): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Swagt101:
Gosh! I thought I was chatting with an adult not knowing it was a kid who can't discern between woman and women cheesy... A married women indeed! You're welcome grin!
it was a typo ur psychopath
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by segemint(f): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
otunsman:
Swear with magun.
God I know, magun I know not.

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Popoolaoladayo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
LOBATAN
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by holyteeboy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
frankay430:
c Gobe
Your post made me smile
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
udysweet:
Hahahahahaha! Nairaland,never a dull moment!!! Wait as ftc ,abeg comment na,mbok!
Scared Boss...
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by j1mmy: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Amazing the number of primitive and backward Nigerians who actually believe this fairy tale...that includes people here who can actually read and write - It just shows you how stark illiterate and stupid millions of Nigerians are.

Anyone who believe in juju is a monkey and has no business parading themselves as human!

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by IYANGBALI: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed IYangbali bicarefu of Vickyrotex sad lipsrsealed undecided.I don talk my own if u nor wan grow horn for head sad/have Monkey tail
I no even get her time
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by IYANGBALI: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
j1mmy:
Amazing the number of primitive and backward Nigerians who actually believe this fairy tale...that includes people here who can actually read and write - It just shows you how stark illiterate and stupid millions of Nigerians are.

Anyone who believe in juju is a monkey and has no business parading themselves as human!
sharaaaaaaaaap what do you know?pray you do not see the other side of life

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by goodgate: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Mscheew. Abeg let her use ciproflax, fluconazole and canesten insert tablet to blast that smelly punnany jare.

Curse ko, curse ni tongue grin
Don't you get it? Its Spiritual.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by IYANGBALI: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Mscheew. Abeg let her use ciproflax, fluconazole and canesten insert tablet to blast that smelly punnany jare.

Curse ko, curse ni tongue grin
you dey follow ban me abi?I dash you dis tongue
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by otiigba1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
STORY ! Story! grin
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by HENSEXIE(f): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
GodblessNig247:

What are u doing with the pic. U got one now grin

What are u doing with the pic. U got one now

Its Ɖά̲†̥ 1 I want 2 see,cos I cnt proffer solution 1 ã†̥ I cnt see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.