Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (54926 Views)

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Everything is spiritual for these people.

Omo ignorance no good o.

It's not enough that you wee sleeping with someone's husband and helping him ruin their home, you are now accusing her of your misfortune. Shey the woman came to this earth because of you?

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
j1mmy:
Amazing the number of primitive and backward Nigerians who actually believe this fairy tale...that includes people here who can actually read and write - It just shows you how stark illiterate and stupid millions of Nigerians are.

Anyone who believe in juju is a monkey and has no business parading themselves as human!

Can you say that again with microphone?
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by peeta89(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
kilode100:
Choi.

I just love wickedness.
Kudos madam.

Husband snatchers we got this tongue tongue
You love wickedness and you are proud to say that.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by VickyRotex(f): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed IYangbali bicarefu of Vickyrotex sad lipsrsealed undecided.I don talk my own if u nor wan grow horn for head sad/have Monkey tail

IYANGBALI:
I no even get her time

Mtchewwwwwwwwwww

*walks out*

*Comes back again and give a longer hiss* undecided

*Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww* Gossipers tongue
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by ukren(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
If looking sexy is your priority why not try Natural body enhancement product of Dr.Zoh reliable and of no side effect: Botcho ass & hip , standing and curve boobs, virgina tightening liquid, /Penis enhancement cream and Syrup. whatapp:+2348057562168 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chi_vi-Herbal/474844926015496?fref=ts
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by IYANGBALI: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwww

*walks out*

hahahahahahaha he dey pain am,she dey house all alone,nobody to visit or take her out,loneliness wan kill am for house,her boy friend have gone to join the ISIS terrorist group tongue

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Pamelayoung: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sorry o
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by ideatoprince18(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
pinshure of d veejayjay or I don believe it
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by pbs4real(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
segemint:
I pray u never get healed.. And it serves as an example to all this single cheap girls tat won't leave married men alone cos of money... May thunder strike all of u, strike the mama and papa way born u... U never jam undecided
sister abeg no vex ooh. . . . .dis tin pain u reach bone ooh. . . .op saylipsrsealed
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by pbs4real(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwww

*walks out*

u and iyangbali wahala too mch i swear.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by ogogoromasta: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:
Everything is spiritual for these people.

Omo ignorance no good o.

It's not enough that you wee sleeping with someone's husband and helping him ruin their home, you are now accusing her of your misfortune. Shey the woman came to this earth because of you?

yuh talk tew mucch angry
can yuh confidently
say yuh neva slept
wit anoda woman'z man?
tlk tru plz

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by mainman7(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
igbo girls again! igbo girls, leave other women's husbands alone! That's the only thing they know how to do, especially after their tohtoh has been over-slacked smelly-ruptured by their uncountable ever deceitful, self-centered and selfish STD-carrier igbo boyfriends who are never ready for marriage. Look around you, 90% ashewos that u see r igbos. Truly, prostitution is deeply in their blood.

360frolic:
A woman named Cecilia, is currently battling an unknown ailment to defies all medical odds.

The last time she was able to spread her legs for sex was in 2011.

This was after her married boyfriend was arrested and sent to prison for 15 years.

Cecilia has a growth on her vagina, which she believes is the work of her former lover’s wife!

The 30-year-old lady believes her boyfriend’s wife cast a spell on her.

She said she knew her lover was married, but couldn’t stay away from him as she was in love with him.

Trouble started when her lover was released early from prison and decided to leave his wife and two children for Cecilia.

She told Sun that she believed the wife cursed her after this happened.

She said the growth started out as a pimple next to her vagina.

“Doctors failed to heal me. A herbalist told me I was cursed because I had slept with another woman’s man. I have tried everything to remove this growth with no success.

“The herbalist who promised to heal me was arrested on his way from the Vaal to give me muthi. This thing is getting worse now,” she said.

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-angry-woman-places-smelling.html

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by liongirl: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
360frolic:
A woman named Cecilia, is currently battling an unknown ailment to defies all medical odds.

The last time she was able to spread her legs for sex was in 2011.

This was after her married boyfriend was arrested and sent to prison for 15 years.

Cecilia has a growth on her vagina, which she believes is the work of her former lover’s wife!

The 30-year-old lady believes her boyfriend’s wife cast a spell on her.

She said she knew her lover was married, but couldn’t stay away from him as she was in love with him.

Trouble started when her lover was released early from prison and decided to leave his wife and two children for Cecilia.

She told Sun that she believed the wife cursed her after this happened.

She said the growth started out as a pimple next to her vagina.

“Doctors failed to heal me. A herbalist told me I was cursed because I had slept with another woman’s man. I have tried everything to remove this growth with no success.

“The herbalist who promised to heal me was arrested on his way from the Vaal to give me muthi. This thing is getting worse now,” she said.

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-angry-woman-places-smelling.html

confess and get goodmorning. water from pastor TB Joshua and apply it ur healing will come
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by bbjummy: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
But is it really her fault? The man wey carry him prick dey fu*k her no know say him don marry ni? Some women sha! Instead of the wife to deal with her husband. Nawah o!

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kb77: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Mscheew. Abeg let her use ciproflax, fluconazole and canesten insert tablet to blast that smelly punnany jare.

Curse ko, curse ni tongue grin

Na soo u do ur own wen e dey smell dat time ni
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kraftykc(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
TheNigerianGuy:
ODD WORLD...

Cold world too.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by 9jatatafo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Mscheew. Abeg let her use ciproflax, fluconazole and canesten insert tablet to blast that smelly punnany jare.

Doctor in the house!!! This is real gobe. Smelling puna is bad ooo. So since 2011 this babe have been a semi virgin. Sorry ooo. Ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Adesiji77: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

You are neither a pharmacist nor a doctor.

What makes you so sure those drugs will heal her? cheesy
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by 9jatatafo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
ideatoprince18:
pinshure of d veejayjay or I don believe it

I was about saying been a while I saw a comment by Pishure or I Don't Believe It Crew. More grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by wisekriss: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Chair! !!!!! See dis dokinta oooooo. Insert what again.....na waooooo. There is nothing I won't hear on this forum
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Phillfree(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

You are always seen in places like this.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Ifebazz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
bright007:
pls visit T.B Joshua for deliverance

but i wish i can see the picture of the vagina with and without the growth before i can recommend any other solution
For this type, she will stay 2 years in healing school.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Chibuhealth(f): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
sauceny:

Be careful what you wish for
re u ok?
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by simdam500(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100: Choi.

I just love wickedness.
Kudos madam.

Husband snatchers we got this tongue tongue

Kilode na

The fact that it coming from a moniker that have (f) around it makes me wana fear woman the more: how can a lady say she love wickedness...?

I hope u plan to have a daughter someday undecided
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chibuhealth:
re u ok?

Are you as well¿
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by simdam500(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Make una no turn the thread to curse thread abeg o. cheesy
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Chibuhealth(f): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
sauceny:

Are you as well¿
look at my name now, never u quote me next tym if u dnt understand simple english
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Ishilove: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Phillfree:

You are always seen in places like this.
Your n..sh cheesy tongue
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
std, sti or infections maybe.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kandiikane(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:
She should see a Gynecologist.....she has a vaginal wart.

Warts are caused by Human Papiloma Virus.....very difficult to treat.

[s]If she does not move fast.....it may become cervical cancer[/s].

Stop spreading such information. Yes HPV causes cervical cancer but it's a different strain to the one that causes warts.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Alobogab(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
This woman has vulval warts with or without cervical cancer. She need to see a Doctor urgently for Radiotherapy if there is cancer. If there is no cancer, she will need excision/ Podophylin and Pap smear. She also need to do HIV test urgently. No spell was cast on her. She has medically high risk behaviors. Radiotherapy is available at National Hospital Abuja, ABU Zaria and Ibadan. A circle cost about N150.
She need to do this if she should live in the next 6 months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.