Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (54928 Views)

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by MrBasketball: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

You are advising me??

When you coulda just pulled my dross and slot it in. cheesy cheesy

shocked Worthless?

Hope you remember i told you when you are hungry call on me... But i knew some are feeding you with it currently, but i know i will feed you mine too. cheesy tongue
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kilode100(f): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:
you're crazy cheesy

Nne, just having fun jare.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

Nne, just having fun jare.. cheesy
wink

3 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kilode100(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrBasketball:

shocked Worthless?

Hope you remember i told you when you are hungry call on me... But i knew some are feeding you with it currently, but i know i will feed you mine too. cheesy tongue

Didn't I tell you I was a virgin?.. Well, not technically, but we can play House and pretend naa...

I want to look new for you..
Pls think of me as a virgin cheesy

Chai.. Nzuzu ajoka eziokwu..
God, pls don't let me become kilode100 biko.

13 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by MrBasketball: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

Didn't I tell you I was a virgin?.. Well, not technically, but we can play House and pretend naa...

I want to look new for you..
Pls think of me as a virgin cheesy

Chai.. Nzuzu ajoka eziokwu..
God, pls don't let me become kilode100 biko.

cool cool

By the way who are those you mentioned?
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy Fixed!!!

Pele dear grin tongue
I go wound you o
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by julietchic(f): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
pix or Adontbeliv
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kilode100(f): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrBasketball:

cool cool

By the way who are those you mentioned?

No one o.. I was advising myself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by VickyRotex(f): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go wound you o

Wetin be the title of the album? cheesy tongue
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by MrBasketball: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

No one o.. I was advising myself. cheesy
smiley How you doing?

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by IYANGBALI: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
julietchic:
pix or Adontbeliv
you wan see toto?you no get your own?
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by IYANGBALI: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

Wetin be the title of the album? cheesy tongue
na shakiti bobo tongue
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by VickyRotex(f): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na shakiti bobo tongue

No be only shakiti bobo, na shakiti sisi angry undecided
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by manee2(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Good! I wish it will happen to all married men fuckers. Aristo addict!
__ tufiaaaaaakwa!_ back to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Mscheew. Abeg let her use ciproflax, fluconazole and canesten insert tablet to blast that smelly punnany jare.

Curse ko, curse ni tongue grin

sounds like you have one as well ✘
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kenoz(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by fortunechy(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2015
nice one.let it serve as a lesson for others to learn
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 19, 2015
bright007:

but i wish i can see the picture of the vagina with and without the growth before i can recommend any other solution
hmmmm God de o.
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by dinachi(m): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2015
5minsmadness:
[size=28pt]DINACHI! [/size]
Where are youuuuuuuu grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
My brother, the curse of the rotten puccy is real! Ignore at your peril.
Many females have been denying existence.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Syphonn(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
The power of touch can’t be under estimated . Even babies want to be touched by their loved ones. They want to be tickled playfully. The same applies to touch between couples/lovers.
According to research by sexologists, touch sends some electrical currents to the spine of our lovers. Many men are making mistakes by not touching their wives. It is not all about the touch, it is about caressing the right spot. When I say the right spot, I’m referring to touching those erogenous zones that are capable of making her explode in the room and want more of that intimacy which may end up in a fun- filled sex. For more information, visit www.busygisting.com
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by godofuck231: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
That kind of African fowl wen black reach inside eye na em de make this kind swear germinate, that pusi go ooozzzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.