Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. (93990 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by mubarak001(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lol

U fine b4 o, person like u no go fit b wetin u claim.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by goodgate: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Thank God am still a virgin grin
Hmmmm. Fear GOD ooh.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by eightsin(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmm u dunno?me sef dunno
kahara:

Hahaha! What is virginity n hw does it look like??
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by dammywapes(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Picture keh, if u don't believe me lolz forget it then
u shouldn't ave written d project wen u know u wnt defend it.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz stalker you again.
OKKK, I DON REMEMBER YOU!!

SAY NA YOU BE THAT ORISIRIS GIRL WERE SAY THUNDER GO BREAK MY WAIST grin grin

I NO EVEN KNOW SAY NA YOU. BY THE WAY, WHY I GO EVEN STALK YOU undecided
mystage:

hahahahahaha. so s.eun ditched u same punishment get willingly gave me even without me askin for it?
dat boy s.eun nor get joy o
Lol
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by dammywapes(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Make I for no carry last na
Bro she neva defend her project make her do pls.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by kinglekan: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz

What's this rumour circulating the entire NL about you being a virgin? Who has been propagating such so I can deal with the person for you.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Keepshining(f): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
grin grin
No be say lie lie my hymen still dey intact.cheesy
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz hafa, u too find trouble
sonofananimal1:
OKKK, I DON REMEMBER YOU!!

SAY NA YOU BE THAT ORISIRIS GIRL WERE SAY THUNDER GO BREAK MY WAIST grin grin

I NO EVEN KNOW SAY NA YOU. BY THE WAY, WHY I GO EVEN STALK YOU undecided
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Keepshining:
No be say lie lie my hymen still dey intact.cheesy
Keep it up! cheesy
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by AIG2015: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Virginity? In this era of cucumber, carrots, long fingers and others. Ok o.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hehehe Lekan that's the truth oo, ama V. Bae
kinglekan:

What's this rumour circulating the entire NL about you being a virgin? Who has been propagating such so I can deal with the person for you.

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lol
Lolz. na so we see am o. bcus of his ban i cant post in some sections like politics til dis moment. ur personal text on ur profile,.fear don dey catch me o. hmmm
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Missmossy(f): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol grin

That awkward moment cheesy
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by somadinho10: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Thank God am still a virgin
Sister wake up nah
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Danjuma827:
most girls have been disvirgined and yet they will be claiming second virginity. once your hymen is broken it is broken for real. Its not easy be a virgin. #sextillwhenwemarry
Onila is one of the people that promote this "secondary virgin" of a thing.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz hafa, u too find trouble
I DON'T FIND TROUBLE, I ONLY RESPOND TO COMMENT WHICH SEEM A LITTLE BIT DISTURBING TO ME
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

Lolz. na so we see am o. bcus of his ban i cant post in some sections like politics til dis moment. ur personal text on ur profile,.fear don dey catch me o. hmmm
Thou shall not fear.. grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
ladet:
Hello sir, my name is Lanre Adetoro am 16yrs old,
am a web designer ,I own a forum just like this
the url is Nicenaija.com i created this forum for
Nigerians to discuss...... But the problem is... the
situation is not encouraging I put my outmost
Best in trying to get the forum running..... but it
seems nobody visit the website except me....Sir i
need your help to help me promote my forum
sir...... thanks in advance......
Boy go and promote ur site on e.g facebook like page and google advert. cum and tank me later. u can go nw.
or pm me if u reside in benin city let me either employ u or buy ur site.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by vokalguy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
of cus, this will make front page... irrelevant
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmm its ok undecided
sonofananimal1:
I DON'T FIND TROUBLE, I ONLY RESPOND TO COMMENT WHICH SEEM A LITTLE BIT DISTURBING TO ME
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
grin grin
wink remember me?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
We on it
dammywapes:
Bro she neva defend her project make her do pls.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by lionduke(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
From your profile pic and your recent post https://www.nairaland.com/2424402/men-thier-get-it-done. I can swear that you ain't no virgin. Not even close, in fact the place don turn Port Harcourt express.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Pukka36(f): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ada96:
pukk a36 wat r u finding here shocked
tongue,I wanted to see the face....The face doesn't rilli look like itcheesy
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by drabbyboy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yeepa...tnk God i just bought gold plated machine to detect virgin gals
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Thou shall not fear.. grin
hmmm. dats wat i wanna hear, one of those sweet words dat has always kept me going. u do dat for real? i mean wd
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmm its ok undecided
WHY WHO undecided
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Israel5(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
She'l be like, Bolu, where are u goin to?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Hamatrony(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:

Virgin indeed, ur dp truly shows u ar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Jokes , Quotes , Message And Greetings / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.