Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. (94041 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by cupidhero(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
The lady on the meme looks like whoopi goldberg.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by no2fuks(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Danjuma827:
most girls have been disvirgined and yet they will be claiming second virginity. once your hymen is broken it is broken for real. Its not easy be a virgin.

well God will help youths of the current generation. they see nothing wrong to have sex before marriage.

well all those boys that will disvirgin people's sisters and don't want others to disvirgin theirs. In PEJ voice. "God is watching you"

@ topic the best thing is for you to just move forward or else your house no go contain you and ur mother

#sextillwhenwemarry

I pity girls because its okay for a guy not to be a virgin even in church setting
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by IYANGBALI: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Thank God I'm still a virgin #teamsaynotosex
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Primme(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Its not easy to maintain a virginity when ordinary stress that most ladies can't do wthout dey tear hymen. Most grils have lost their virginity & don't know.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by kinglekan: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Hehehe Lekan that's the truth oo, ama V. Bae

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by anigbajumo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz I just dy happy nah, say I still be virrgin,@least ma mum won't make that face
av u 4gotten last mention btween I nd u....

dnt tell me u av 4gotten.....
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Elvis506(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dennygirl:
who kon ask you?
o patie is u be dis?...even my granny na virgin.. grin
Dennygirl:
who kon ask you?
o patie is u be dis?...even my granny na virgin..
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Do they now identify virgins by face?
Hamatrony:

Virgin indeed, ur dp truly shows u ar
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Elvis506(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
dammywapes:
gbess it's getting hot. I like that '.D
sassybae
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Ofeakwu(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lwkm, elvis abi u nono?
Elvis506:
o patie is u be dis?...even my granny na virgin.. grin o patie is u be dis?...even my granny na virgin..
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Elvis506(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lwkm, elvis abi u nono?
am innocent o..dunno anyfin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by anigbajumo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
lolz

aah laugh in 14D

Some Ladies wae their kittykat don reach breakin point gonna cum here dy claim virgin...

una knw yerself nah, embarassedlolz

aah laugh in 14D

Some Ladies wae their kittykat don reach breakin point gonna cum here dy claim virgin...

una knw yerself nah,
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Asatiloko(f): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
that's Whoopi Goldberg of Holywood. great actor
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by 1miccza: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Thank God am still a virgin grin
If i hear say your name sef na virgin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Abeg help me shout am 4dem
JoeCutie:
I've been telling them, but they wouldn't listen. grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz, sup lekan how u doing today[quote author=kinglekan post=36004430][/quote]
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nah virginia
1miccza:

If i hear say your name sef na virgin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by lionduke(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz, no mind ma post jaree,lwkm ph express dy learn work sef,find anoda big city name lolz
so why you come dey package for us....
I have had the opportunity of hitting a virgin but the emotional attachment that comes with it made me to lock up.
I prefer bad gals like you for now, no need to blow big grammar. just pop some bottles. light up some shisha then get down to business.
Abi you be learner....?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz my mentor
Elvis506:
am innocent o..dunno anyfin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz I dunno wah you talking about
lionduke:

so why you come dey package for us....
I have had the opportunity of hitting a virgin but the emotional attachment that comes with it made me to lock up.
I prefer bad gals like you for now, no need to blow big grammar. just pop some bottles. light up some shisha then get down to business.
Abi you be learner....?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmm remind me plss
anigbajumo:
av u 4gotten last mention btween I nd u....

dnt tell me u av 4gotten.....
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
We made front page shocked shocked shocked cc lagmostkuit
Yeah, we did! grin grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Fourwinds: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz,try believe abeg
virgin...heheheheheeeeeer...hymen.....hahahahahaaaaa
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
tongue tongue
lagmostkuit:

Yeah, we did! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by JoeCutie(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Abeg help me shout am 4dem
But e go make sense if I can see it again to be very sure now, because you know that it's been long I last saw it na. grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by lionduke(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz I dunno wah you talking about
Na so!! I forget say you be virginia. How about sending me your church account details make i pay my tight. Guess you understand these.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Freksy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
The pastor's mission needs to be investigated
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by unknown87: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Thank God am still a virgin grin
If you are the one in that photo you are not a virgin grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yes yes post like dis helps me in my six months marathon on sex abstinence.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by tankoy: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
kennboiy:
Na to just pretend se you de pray and so you no hear wetin the pastor talk.

wallahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Jokes , Quotes , Message And Greetings / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.