Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. (93993 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Cyriloha(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Danjuma827:
most girls have been disvirgined and yet they will be claiming second virginity. once your hymen is broken it is broken for real. Its not easy be a virgin.

well God will help youths of the current generation. they see nothing wrong to have sex before marriage.

well all those boys that will disvirgin people's sisters and don't want others to disvirgin theirs. In PEJ voice. "God is watching you"

@ topic the best thing is for you to just move forward or else your house no go contain you and mother
#sextillwhenwemarry

Bro nothing like second V okay your your puxci is burst that's it burst nah burst if your like take cream called virgins for ever or so the girl just dey deceive her self
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Danjuma827(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Onila is one of the people that promote this "secondary virgin" of a thing.
My broda God will help this our generation
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

hmmm. dats wat i wanna hear, one of those sweet words dat has always kept me going. u do dat for real? i mean wd
Lips sealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by dammywapes(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
We on it
good
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Keepshining:
No be say lie lie my hymen still dey intact.cheesy
Ur hymen stil intact even after cucumber broke inside ur pussy? or arent u the girl?..."wink". b4 una lie mk una nor dey 4get say na hell fire near pass heaven o.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Danjuma827(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Real Fact
Cyriloha:

Bro nothing like second V okay your your puxci is burst that's it burst nah burst if your like take cream called virgins for ever or so the girl just dey deceive her self
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lips sealed lipsrsealed
lolz,..why if i may ask? arent u d one dat just advice me nt to be afraid? dnt worry am nt gonna tell mummy for u and mind u other nairalanders dnt even understand my question 2wards u and at such i dnt tink dey re gonna understand ur reply either. for me i dnt see anything wrong abt it if ur answer is eventually a yes,..though i dnt do wd sha.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pukka36:
tongue,I wanted to see the face....The face doesn't rilli look like itcheesy
yea true
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Danjuma827:
My broda God will help this our generation
Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by medkit(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Thank God am still a virgin grin
u girl can lie? I feel like being sick right now with this powerful comment of urs #lagosmosqutoe# abi wetin b dat her name again sef
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by harmeyd: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
her tenure 4 viriginity don pass afta she don born 4. y she dey jealous
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

lolz,..why if i may ask? arent u d one dat just advice me nt to be afraid? dnt worry am nt gonna tell mummy for u and mind u other nairalanders dnt even understand my question 2wards u and at such i dnt tink dey re gonna understand ur reply either. for me i dnt see anything wrong abt it if ur answer is eventually a yes,..though i dnt do wd sha.
U think dey don't then u must be joking..

Anyway, I do it occasionally grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by medkit(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
She really stares like my mum
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz, no mind ma post jaree,lwkm ph express dy learn work sef,find anoda big city name lolz
lionduke:

From your profile pic and your recent post https://www.nairaland.com/2424402/men-thier-get-it-done. I can swear that you ain't no virgin. Not even close, in fact the place don turn Port Harcourt express.

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by dammywapes(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz, no mind ma post jaree,lwkm ph express dy learn work sef,find anoda big city name lolz
gbess it's getting hot. I like that '.D
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by firstolalekan(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Liars will go to hell fire angry

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Who ask u?4 ur smal mind abi
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I do it occasionally grin
hmmm. dats kul. so u be kettle and u were calin me pot?..lolz. bt seriously hope u knw most guys wont wanna mk u part of their home if dey knw u do dat as a gf or fiancee? dnt get me wrong ok, am nt tryin to preach or form jesus here. am neither a saint and to an xtent i blive u knw dat too.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

hmmm. dats kul. so u be kettle and u were calin me pot?..lolz. bt seriously hope u knw most guys wont wanna mk u part of their home if dey knw u do dat as a gf or fiancee? dnt get me wrong ok, am nt tryin to preach or form jesus here. am neither a saint and to an xtent i blive u knw dat too.
I understand u perfectly..
Thanks tho!
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I understand u perfectly.. Thanks tho!
U re highly welcum her excellency ma. so hw re u flexin ur afternu?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

U re highly welcum her excellency ma. so hw re u flexin ur afternu?
Just chilling @ home
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Phonetikkks: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Danjuma827:
most girls have been disvirgined and yet they will be claiming second virginity. once your hymen is broken it is broken for real. Its not easy be a virgin.

well God will help youths of the current generation. they see nothing wrong to have sex before marriage.

well all those boys that will disvirgin people's sisters and don't want others to disvirgin theirs. In PEJ voice. "God is watching you"

@ topic the best thing is for you to just move forward or else your house no go contain you and ur mother

#sextillwhenwemarry

Quite agree.

Let's ignore popular opinions on media, there's no such thing as secondary virginity. Once you've had sex, anything after that is simply termed "abstinence". You can't have your cake and eat it at the same time.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Just chilling @ home
dats nice. dnt finish d salad n champagne o?, am cumin to pay u a quick visit just for d sake of sharin dem nd dinning wit u. hope i wud be welcum?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by haywhy80: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Danjuma827:
most girls have been disvirgined and yet they will be claiming second virginity. once your hymen is broken it is broken for real. Its not easy to be a virgin.

@ topic the best thing is for you to just move forward or else your house no go contain you and ur mother

#sextillwhenwemarry
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by happykidArotiba(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Just chilling @ home
wf d Wd? wink
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by danielblessing(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
chai! what a generation!
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by wristbangle: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

dats nice. dnt finish d salad n champagne o?, am cumin to pay u a quick visit just for d sake of sharin dem nd dinning wit u. hope i wud be welcum?
Yeah, sure
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by cuteP: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
wink n she's saying(in her mind) I wonda hw many times she've don it!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Yeah, sure
Oya snd me the address mk i fly cum. and hope i wud be ushered in nd wont be made to stand instead of sittin wen i finally arrive.
#OperationPutThingsInProperPerspectiveBeforeYouBeginYourJourney
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by JoeCutie(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
I've been telling them, but they wouldn't listen. grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by lexy2014: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
me 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Jokes , Quotes , Message And Greetings / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.