Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Advice needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice needed (10620 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Wife Caught Having Sex With The Gateman. Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice needed by speed99: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
@ Op... you must be calm. Don't go to his place with the said lady. if your man knows his game, table with turn against you. it has happened to me a couple of times. I just keep calm and ignore till one of you gets pissed and go. I work on the one that remains and update the others operational template.
What you should do is to reach him, and not embarrass him. don't go to his house, tell him u wanna take him out. if you go to his house, u might have sexx and start jonzing. tell him on the date your findings and firm without been rude. reassure him of your love and your respect. don't argue... you will have him by his balls. the other lady is not your business and not your friend.
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
So my so called fiance will know he's been caught red - handed. I just cant leave him like this cos actually I once cheated on him when we just started dating, 9months into our relationship bt he caused it. We settled our differences n I broke up with the other guy immediately. Maybe God is punishing me but its just dat I got to know now that he was with this lady then. Thats why I just dont want to walk out. I did stopped it immediately I came back to my senses cos den we had issues n it almost led to breakup. I want him to leave her n be with me ALONE.
If u had written this before, I wouldn't have wasted my advise up there.
To the girls of your kindred spirit, once u cheat in a relationship and you are caught, dont ever go back there, because no forgiveness for a cheating partner.
If you are not happy in a relationship, just walk away.
Don't even bother to go on Wednesday, u will lose woefully like GEJ. This is payback time for your crimes. He was just using you to get back at you for what you did.
Re: Advice needed by popweezy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sorry, what makes u think dat d said guy does not love the other girl just like you?? In a seriouz relationship, A guy had been dating another girl even with ur knowledge for 2 gud yrs nd u're still into him..u've not been able to win her heart, then I tink u're not meant for eachother. It simply means he has not been able to choose the more appropriate 4 him btw u girlz for 2 good years?? U know what? I think u should also find an alternative just incase he later dumps u..gud luck!
Re: Advice needed by Cadamlk: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
You failed to tell us what transpired in your fiance's house.So ,that obviously will limit some psychological point of veiw in rendering my piece of advise.But to start with,why would you negotiate with a rival on that context?Has the guy proposed to you?If yes,that make you to be in charge and if no,what makes you feel the other lady is not the right person in the guy's heart?Men play this game all the time.But what I will tell you is that men don't always crave for women that are too simple.All you need is to be a little stiff in your way of life,be unpreditable and try not to overpush it cos you might end up loosing him.
Re: Advice needed by Rajjah(f): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

If u had written this before, I wouldn't have wasted my advise up there.
To the girls of your kindred spirit, once u cheat in a relationship and you are caught, dont ever go back there, because no forgiveness for a cheating partner.
If you are not happy in a relationship, just walk away.
Don't even bother to go on Wednesday, u will lose woefully like GEJ. This is payback time for your crimes. He was just using you to get back at you for what you did.
seriously? I wont really call wat I did as cheating cos I neva had sex with d oda guy. He was just there wen my so called fiance wasnt n my fiance neva knew. Just undstnd me pls
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
Alot has happened for 2yrs plus now. I and my fiance has been together for 2yrs plus. I got to know, with evidence that he has also been with another girl for 2yrs now deceiving her with marriage n sleeping with her on the same bed n room I stay when I go there. I do had these feelings many times before the truth finally came out yesterday. I have spoken with this girl n we have agreed to meet by Wednesday at my fiance's place. M so heartbroken. He had denied this particular girl several times. How should I really handle this issue on Wednesday cos I still love him n cant risk loosing him. What should I do exactly, how do I act so that my fiance will leave the girl for good cos according to the lady, they 've had issues for 2 months now. I am so heartbroken, my fiance really disappoints me. N he is a very jealous guy. Advice a sister pls.
wow he already ffucked your toto any how mehn your worthless to him..
Chai kpele... two years ain't No joke..
Give him some break he needs fresh toto... yours already expired..
Re: Advice needed by Rajjah(f): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
wow he already ffucked your toto any how mehn your worthless to him..
Chai kpele... two years ain't No joke..
Give him some break he needs fresh toto... yours already expired..
tnx
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chibuhealth:
i tire oooo! Mumulicious girl she is
Must you call her names? To think you're a female as well, na wa o.
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
seriously? I wont really call wat I did as cheating cos I neva had sex with d oda guy. He was just there wen my so called fiance wasnt n my fiance neva knew. Just undstnd me pls
Do u expect him to believe u didn't had sex? Even if no sex, romance nko? I won't deceive u here o, same thing I advised a girl and she ignored, u need to see how she regrets now. I wish u best of luck in your pursuit to get him back.
Re: Advice needed by obiak4(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Men?? Very stupid set of species... This time around, u av to love with ur head and not with ur hrt, do me a favor, forget that flirt, better person will locate u afterwards. Just give it a trial
if he can do such now, he wil do it in marriage also. Its too early to cry, just leave the f0ol
ha bae take it easy na u just dey para like say na your matter
truth is that d op still likes her man that why they are meeting on DAT day so bae get a grip of your emotions
Re: Advice needed by cowgirl9090: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
how long has that ring been on your finger?

don't be the next lord of the ring o grin

if any man proposes to you and that ring has been on your finger for more than 6months and he hasn't married you...start dating another man ASAP without his knowledge to avoid story that touches the heart because most men cage ladies with engagement ring so as to gain unlimited access to their punny lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Advice needed by Rajjah(f): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
cowgirl9090:
how long has that ring been on your finger?
2yrs. Its cos he lost his job before we met but we re getting married as soon as he gets another job.
Re: Advice needed by ManTiger(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
How old are you? @ OP.
Re: Advice needed by Rajjah(f): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
ManTiger:
How old are you? @ OP.
Does that really matter? Well m in my early twenties.
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Men?? Very stupid set of species... This time around, u av to love with ur head and not with ur hrt, do me a favor, forget that flirt, better person will locate u afterwards. Just give it a trial
if he can do such now, he wil do it in marriage also. Its too early to cry, just leave the f0ol
.....you....swear...re u dating one guy alone
Re: Advice needed by Karleb(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
I don't know how some girls are able to take this kind of stress without feeling like fleeing the scene. I'd burst into flames.

Anyway, I suggest you break the whole thing off. He lied & cheated, who is to say it won't happen again? You deserve someone that's honest & faithful to you. Plenty of fish in the sea to be stressed out by one trifling dude.

I don't know what else you can do either than what I already said. Good luck to you. Wow.
Re: Advice needed by ManTiger(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
Does that really matter? Well m in my early twenties.
Pls, don't let any guy take advantage of you. Leave the guy, face your studies/job. Don't let him hurt your emotions, if he breaks you, you will suffer it only.

Goodluck to you.
Re: Advice needed by Chubhie: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
I know he loves me. I know with the way he treats me. He tell me all his secrets. This particular girl started it all but how do I get the girl out.
Salaam Aleykum my dear muslim sister. This is not part of the islamic principles you were raised with.

Don't you see there's a higher probability of him cheating you with another? How important do you value Trust,Respect and peace of mind? The girl is a victim just like you. He tells her secrets too to get into her panties just like he did to you.

You need to first go and do a comprehensive medical check up and then keep away from him. I will tell Alhaji if you still insist on seeing that guy.
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
So my so called fiance will know he's been caught red - handed. I just cant leave him like this cos actually I once cheated on him when we just started dating, 9months into our relationship bt he caused it. We settled our differences n I broke up with the other guy immediately. Maybe God is punishing me but its just dat I got to know now that he was with this lady then. Thats why I just dont want to walk out. I did stopped it immediately I came back to my senses cos den we had issues n it almost led to breakup. I want him to leave her n be with me ALONE.
I wouldn't advice u to go and see d girl in question cos I really wonder wat u guys would talk bout...

Confront ur guy and let him know that u already know wats going on between he and d other girl and if he is unwilling to accept then u get d hell outta d relationship.

There are other guys out there who would appreciate u more, it mustn't be dis guy!

Think well...

1 Like

Re: Advice needed by Funkychic(f): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
ellapius:
he told u lies comfortably for 2 wholes year ?
it would av been 3 or 4 or 5 even for a whole life time if u av not found out.
the answer my dearest is just behind ur heart look deeper u ll see it.
let me ask u somtin.Do u tink he cares if he looses you? what if by wednesday u re the one to excuse both of them in the relationship. from ur talk I tink u re the weaker one in the trio and its easy to flush the weak ones out. see girl u av to be strong and bold to face him. u re not an option for him there re many good guys out there that ll love and treat u well.call it over with him an get busy fixing ur life .

Well advised my dear....but, seriously, its not easy, especially when ur love for dat very person is unconditional.
Re: Advice needed by Rajjah(f): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:
Salaam Aleykum my dear muslim sister. This is not part of the islamic principles you were raised with.

Don't you see there's a higher probability of him cheating you with another? How important do you value Trust,Respect and peace of mind? The girl is a victim just like you. He tells her secrets too to get into her panties just like he did to you.

You need to first go and do a comprehensive medical check up and then keep away from him. I will tell Alhaji if you still insist on seeing that guy.
lol bt Alhaji is the that said I musnt bring another man.
Re: Advice needed by readone1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
Alot has happened for 2yrs plus now. I and my fiance has been together for 2yrs plus. I got to know, with evidence that he has also been with another girl for 2yrs now deceiving her with marriage n sleeping with her on the same bed n room I stay when I go there. I do had these feelings many times before the truth finally came out yesterday. I have spoken with this girl n we have agreed to meet by Wednesday at my fiance's place. M so heartbroken. He had denied this particular girl several times. How should I really handle this issue on Wednesday cos I still love him n cant risk loosing him. What should I do exactly, how do I act so that my fiance will leave the girl for good cos according to the lady, they 've had issues for 2 months now. I am so heartbroken, my fiance really disappoints me. N he is a very jealous guy. Advice a sister pls.
my opinion
you should not disturb yourself over such, thank God from saving you from a bad marriage the guy doesn't love you and doesn't deserve you either.
I understand how you feel cos my girlfriend of 3 years is having affair with a guy for first second third and fourth time I'm about 2 years
all you need to do is to take care of yourself
you will b fine
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I still dnt understand why u wanna meet d said girl on wednesday...

U guys wanna negotiate?
electronzeez, she is here again lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Advice needed by suzzy16(f): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
lol,so u still believe in love
Re: Advice needed by Electronzeez(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
leemah4u:

Leemah u too de see her ba grin

Lagmoskuit come fesss, u talk say na osun make u turn nairaland to ur PPA.
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
men are polygamous in Nature, u don't have to see the other girl just let ur guy know that u know what is going on and u base ur judgement on his reactions since u can't loose him, I can feel ur pain my sister.
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

Leemah u too de see her ba grin

Lagmoskuit come fesss, u talk say na osun make u turn nairaland to ur PPA.
she come dey make me wish say na Osun dem post me too
Re: Advice needed by Electronzeez(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
leemah4u:
she come dey make me wish say na Osun dem post me too

As in ehn leemah.......d kain mistake we i make for ma reposting ehn.
If na osun me too choose shey i for de reason next year as resumption.
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
leemah4u:
leemah4u never knew u're a monitoring spirit too! grin grin

U want make electronzeez tell him in-law make him no pay me allawee abi? lipsrsealed
Re: Advice needed by suzzy16(f): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
goodmorning40:
If u can't loose him let him loose u
lol
Re: Advice needed by suzzy16(f): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I still dnt understand why u wanna meet d said girl on wednesday...

U guys wanna negotiate?
I tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Gist Us. / . / 6 Men Gang Rape A Lady - New Report (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.