Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Advice needed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice needed (10621 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Wife Caught Having Sex With The Gateman. Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice needed by suzzy16(f): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:
Salaam Aleykum my dear muslim sister. This is not part of the islamic principles you were raised with.

Don't you see there's a higher probability of him cheating you with another? How important do you value Trust,Respect and peace of mind? The girl is a victim just like you. He tells her secrets too to get into her panties just like he did to you.

You need to first go and do a comprehensive medical check up and then keep away from him. I will tell Alhaji if you still insist on seeing that guy.
gbam,d guy is a motherfucking player
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

Na leg i take enter work na
Na since when i de sec school i don de work for dem. grin grin
Oya come show me way nah.. grin
Re: Advice needed by chibuike65: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Men?? Very stupid set of species... This time around, u av to love with ur head and not with ur hrt, do me a favor, forget that flirt, better person will locate u afterwards. Just give it a trial
if he can do such now, he wil do it in marriage also. Its too early to cry, just leave the f0ol
baby that's rude guess you call your man silly being you better change menn reading your comment i have seen the type of bitch u are
Re: Advice needed by suzzy16(f): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
McEwen:

Suzzielee grin grin
u sabi am,my body is just vry hot here jare
Re: Advice needed by suzzy16(f): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
2dice:
Mtcheww... No respect..
mtcheew again
Re: Advice needed by suzzy16(f): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Philipsdael:
Objection, my sister Am diff likewise some of my species
prove urself,u guys re just d same
Re: Advice needed by suzzy16(f): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
dBard:

......and some peeps will come here ranting on how 'Men are The Problem.

For those of u commenting n offering sympathies, maybe y'all should read d post again.
S.m.h..

@o.p...offer to buy her off, n den marry him asap.
lol,u no good o
Re: Advice needed by manee2(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:
4 post and 1 views.. How is dat possible
_ the post was dropped b4 de thread undecided undecided undecided undecided _ 1 views.. #Smh undecided
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lagmostkuit..watsup
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Can you read and understand the hand writing on the wall??. Are you beltshazzar..

Never ignore warning signal, your man is a unrepentant Cheat.

A broken courtship is better than a broken marriage..

Don't marry that guy.

Quit the relationship.Trust is now 0%,suspicion is now 100%..

Marry him at your own risk..
Re: Advice needed by manee2(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:
4 post and 1 views.. How is dat possible
_ the post was dropped b4 de thread :- :- :- :- _ 1 views.. #Smh :-
Re: Advice needed by dBard: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,u no good o

It's an Advice na.. undecided
Re: Advice needed by Electronzeez(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Oya come show me way nah.. grin

Way to heaven or hell
Adonunderstand grin grin
Re: Advice needed by Israel5(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ntorr
Re: Advice needed by 2dice(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
suzzy16:
mtcheew again
mumu girl tongue
Re: Advice needed by Rajjah(f): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thanks alot dear friends. You all have really helped me n I will go with all the advice n c which one works for me. M actually sending him some WhatsApp mssgs to wail out my emotions. He doesn't seem to undstnd bt dats how I want it to be till we see face to face n d Whole drama unfolds. You re all my friends. Thnx alot.
Re: Advice needed by wunderkiind(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Men?? Very stupid set of species... This time around, u av to love with ur head and not with ur hrt, do me a favor, forget that flirt,better person will locate u afterwards. Just give it a trial
if he can do such now, he wil do it in marriage also. Its too early to cry, just leave the f0ol
did i just read this b.s??! shocked lol. Funny how the bolded above contradict each other. So... What specie then is this 'better person' if i may ask? grin
You sound reaally pained mehn... Sorry!

3 Likes

Re: Advice needed by Tomiwaa(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
mordtonia:
You know within yourself that the best thing for you is to leave him, but you won't until the worst happens and you probably hang yourself out of 'love'.
so much pessimism cry
Re: Advice needed by Rajjah(f): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
defendedvictim:
All of u saying she Shud walk out of d relationship, I shake my head for u people sha...its not as easy as it sounds. Now let's be real, d guy is quite indecisive. U can give d relationship a break, in order to think n make a final decision for urself. Even if u decide to continue, n he chooses u on Wednesday, U'd still have to give d relationship some time to grow again...so dnt expect an automatic bliss. Offences of dis nature r quite difficult to live with anyway; but if he forgave u, u might as well want to give him a chance if he is willing to work with u.

#n if he chooses d other gal, sorry.
u re a good frnd. Thnx
Re: Advice needed by MrsChima(f): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
You don't want to leave him because he is your ticket out of poverty. Clap for yourself as you have sold your self worth for some tears and filth.

You will learn and I pray it won't be too late.
Re: Advice needed by suzzy16(f): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=2dice post=36052542]I am mumu tongue,oloshi
Re: Advice needed by suzzy16(f): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
dBard:

It's an Advice na.. undecided
what kinda yeye advice is dat
Re: Advice needed by Rajjah(f): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:
You don't want to leave him because he is your ticket out of poverty. Clap for yourself as you have sold your self worth for some tears and filth.

You will learn and I pray it won't be too late.
haba, dat was rude. He is neva my ticket out of anything. I m contented. Its jst my feelings.
Re: Advice needed by xtervaganza(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I still dnt understand why u wanna meet d said girl on wednesday...

U guys wanna negotiate?
i wonder oooo

buh the guy fhuck up sha
Re: Advice needed by Youngmolis: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
cheesy come marry me
Re: Advice needed by MrsChima(f): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
haba, dat was rude. He is neva my ticket out of anything. I m contented. Its jst my feelings.

Okay if you say so. My intention wasn't to be rude but to get straight to the point and bluntness isn't always nice.
Re: Advice needed by tupem: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
goodmorning40:
If u can't loose him let him loose u
don't mind her! why are women soooooo emotional?! marry him and get the deadliest treatment! maybe then you''ll cry blood when typing! smh!
Re: Advice needed by Applaner: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
nawah 4u o

how can u date someone for 2 yrs without marriage proposal and u still don't want to loose him

don't worry, wen u are 35, he will loose u
Re: Advice needed by ednut1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
i love reading posts from mumu. op am expecting ur nxt thread o. i saw his marriage pics on fb wat shud i do. nd it wont be either of u hahaha
Re: Advice needed by Generalkorex(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op I dnt knw what to say.
Re: Advice needed by toniacan(f): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wetin the guy give you chop? For the mere fact that he dated both of you for 2 years attest to the fact that he is a player. Don't allow your emotions to cloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Lagmostkuit..watsup
Bae i'm fine..

Hope ure good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? / The Boy Who Sneaks Into My Room … (18+) / Guys, Gist Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.