Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Advice needed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice needed (10618 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Wife Caught Having Sex With The Gateman. Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice needed by peedeeasobie(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Men?? Very stupid set of species... This time around, u av to love with ur head and not with ur hrt, do me a favor, forget that flirt, better person will locate u afterwards. Just give it a trial
if he can do such now, he wil do it in marriage also. Its too early to cry, just leave the f0ol

"very stupid set of species", "better person will locate you", look at how you contradict yourself!

Men are very stupid yet a better man will locate her, from what species please?

It is unintelligent to make this type of generalization!

1 Like

Re: Advice needed by Vick4rill(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rajjah:
I know he loves me. I know with the way he treats me. He tell me all his secrets. This particular girl started it all but how do I get the girl out.
go to emeka shop near your house, ask him to give u hypo,put it in d girls drink and she will be out completely
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tales of the side chick cheesy
Re: Advice needed by Rajjah(f): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
speed99:

Am happy for you. conflicts are necessary sometimes and you must learn to manage it. I wish you God's blessings for your anticipated union.
amen dear bt I stil seem confused.
Re: Advice needed by Chibuhealth(f): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
peedeeasobie:

"very stupid set of species", "better person will locate you", look at how you contradict yourself!

Men are very stupid yet a better man will locate her, from what species please?

It is unintelligent to make this type of generalization!
must u quote me? F;ool
Re: Advice needed by peedeeasobie(m): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chibuhealth:
must u quote me? F;ool

Fool? I think you are better than all these hates you exhibit!
You are better than this!
Re: Advice needed by speed99: 7:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Rajjah:
amen dear bt I stil seem confused.

To be confused at this stage is understandable. if you are fixated on catching him cheat, that you will see. don't close the doors on others. doesn't mean you should promiscuous. keep an open mind and have other hobbies. one of the greatest lie is thinking you can change people. People change either cos they see d light or feel d heat. yours is to hold d beacon of light so aloft. you don't know is watching and waiting for a light. Peace
Re: Advice needed by Rajjah(f): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2015
ellapius:
he told u lies comfortably for 2 wholes year ?
it would av been 3 or 4 or 5 even for a whole life time if u av not found out.
the answer my dearest is just behind ur heart look deeper u ll see it.
let me ask u somtin.Do u tink he cares if he looses you? what if by wednesday u re the one to excuse both of them in the relationship. from ur talk I tink u re the weaker one in the trio and its easy to flush the weak ones out. see girl u av to be strong and bold to face him. u re not an option for him there re many good guys out there that ll love and treat u well.call it over with him an get busy fixing ur life .
smiley
ellapius:
he told u lies comfortably for 2 wholes year ?
it would av been 3 or 4 or 5 even for a whole life time if u av not found out.
the answer my dearest is just behind ur heart look deeper u ll see it.
let me ask u somtin.Do u tink he cares if he looses you? what if by wednesday u re the one to excuse both of them in the relationship. from ur talk I tink u re the weaker one in the trio and its easy to flush the weak ones out. see girl u av to be strong and bold to face him. u re not an option for him there re many good guys out there that ll love and treat u well.call it over with him an get busy fixing ur life .
thanx again friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With Huge Backside Trends Online After Showing Off Her Assets. Photos / South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot / Guys, Gist Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.