Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Advice needed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice needed (10617 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Wife Caught Having Sex With The Gateman. Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

Way to heaven or hell
Adonunderstand grin grin
Na me u dey do like dis abi? cry
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
i wonder oooo

buh the guy fhuck up sha
If d guy fuvk up make d girl find her way nah...
Re: Advice needed by dBard: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
suzzy16:
what kinda yeye advice is dat

undecided
Kinda forgot this is more or less Kiddies section..

My bad..
Peace.
#am out
Re: Advice needed by defendedvictim(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
u re a good frnd. Thnx
u r welcm
Re: Advice needed by cirmuell(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
goodmorning40:
If u can't loose him let him loose u
Nairalanders, do you have to make fun everything? grin
Re: Advice needed by 2dice(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=suzzy16 post=36053300][/quote]lol..Happi sundaey dear
Re: Advice needed by eightsin(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
So my so called fiance will know he's been caught red - handed. I just cant leave him like this cos actually I once cheated on him when we just started dating, 9months into our relationship bt he caused it. We settled our differences n I broke up with the other guy immediately. Maybe God is punishing me but its just dat I got to know now that he was with this lady then. Thats why I just dont want to walk out. I did stopped it immediately I came back to my senses cos den we had issues n it almost led to breakup. I want him to leave her n be with me ALONE.

Greedy. Why can't ladies of these days learn to share... your ancestors did that successfully and even Muslims do till this day.

Lol. Just kidding sha. I don't think it's a wise idea melt the other girl so something unplanned doesn't happen. Talk to your boyfriend and decide your next step
Re: Advice needed by elguaje(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
Alot has happened for 2yrs plus now. I and my fiance has been together for 2yrs plus. I got to know, with evidence that he has also been with another girl for 2yrs now deceiving her with marriage n sleeping with her on the same bed n room I stay when I go there. I do had these feelings many times before the truth finally came out yesterday. I have spoken with this girl n we have agreed to meet by Wednesday at my fiance's place. M so heartbroken. He had denied this particular girl several times. How should I really handle this issue on Wednesday cos I still love him n cant risk loosing him. What should I do exactly, how do I act so that my fiance will leave the girl for good cos according to the lady, they 've had issues for 2 months now. I am so heartbroken, my fiance really disappoints me. N he is a very jealous guy. Advice a sister pls.
LOVE a kind of amnesia dat makes a lady forget there's over 3 billion men in the world angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice needed by Electronzeez(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Na me u dey do like dis abi? cry

No bobo me jor
Come joke apart.

We fit talk private i hear say your leg long cool, me and you know say nysc na scam.
I wan waka with those with long leg.
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

No bobo me jor
Come joke apart.

We fit talk private i hear say your leg long cool, me and you know say nysc na scam.
I wan waka with those with long leg.
Na God be my long leg..

Abi dem no tell u?
Re: Advice needed by Fredoh(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rajjah:
So my so called fiance will know he's been caught red - handed. I just cant leave him like this cos actually I once cheated on him when we just started dating, 9months into our relationship bt he caused it. We settled our differences n I broke up with the other guy immediately. Maybe God is punishing me but its just dat I got to know now that he was with this lady then. Thats why I just dont want to walk out. I did stopped it immediately I came back to my senses cos den we had issues n it almost led to breakup. I want him to leave her n be with me ALONE.
girls and their ways! they will start the evil and when you do your own, they will start crying! you were the first to cheat on him so i dont blame the guy. sorry!
Re: Advice needed by sistar007(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Letter to the Op
Baby, I know that feeling u having. you have made up ur mind that he is ur "final" only to find out he isn't loyal, but I have a poem for u to meditate on after that Wednesday if it doesn't end well

Weep not for roads untraveled
weep not for paths left alone' Cause beyond every bend
is a long blinding end it's the worst kind of pain I've known Give up your heart left broken And let that mistake pass on' Cause the love that you lost Wasn't worth what it cost And in time you'll be glad it's gone

Weep not for roads untraveled Weep not for sights unseen May your love never end And if you need a friend There's a seat here alongside me
Re: Advice needed by Electronzeez(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Na God be my long leg..

Abi dem no tell u?

Naso doz we get long leg take de dodge ,dem go de use God de do boju boju grin grin angry
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

Naso doz we get long leg take de dodge ,dem go de use God de do boju boju grin grin angry
U na boss nah..

No dey whine me! grin
Re: Advice needed by Electronzeez(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:

U na boss nah..

No dey whine me! grin

Boss of where
I serious o.....ja misi na, nede dull me sad
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

Boss of where
I serious o.....ja misi na, nede dull me sad
Boss I nede dull u oh!
Re: Advice needed by Electronzeez(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Boss I nede dull u oh!

undecided undecided
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

undecided undecided
Boss arrange ya face well
Re: Advice needed by Electronzeez(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Boss arrange ya face well

Madame i haff mark your face lipsrsealed
Re: Advice needed by XavierBlue(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Men?? Very stupid set of species... This time around, u av to love with ur head and not with ur hrt, do me a favor, forget that flirt, better person will locate u afterwards. Just give it a trial
if he can do such now, he wil do it in marriage also. Its too early to cry, just leave the f0ol

Xavierblue
Re: Advice needed by Jwhizzy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
@OP, going through your previous posts, it is clear as day that your life revolves around this relationship. There are also inconsistencies all over your posts.
1. You said in one post that your folks are Christians but they are willing to let you become a Muslim cos of him. Who then is alhaji ?
2. On another thread you said you never cheated on him cos you know it's a sin, here you say you cheated once.
3. On one hand you're waiting for him to get a better job so you can get married, on the other hand, he's been jobless for two years. Which is it really?
4. He's your fiancé but he's not officially proposed to you, or has he?

A guy cheats on you for two years and all you can think of is how to go to his house with the other girl, so you can confront him and make him choose you. I go give you transport money sef. Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

Madame i haff mark your face lipsrsealed
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice needed by xtervaganza(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:

If d guy fuvk up make d girl find her way nah...
e easy? after 2 years
Re: Advice needed by busky101(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Arrange for a three.some with the said lady in question, and hopefully ur shakiti bobo wil choose whosoever that performed better. So give it ur best shot. #iranu
Re: Advice needed by cozy7(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Men?? Very stupid set of species... This time around, u av to love with ur head and not with ur hrt, do me a favor, forget that flirt, better person will locate u afterwards. Just give it a trial
if he can do such now, he wil do it in marriage also. Its too early to cry, just leave the f0ol
Good advice, but it's wrong of u to advise her to luv with her "head", how do u expect her next relationship to work out if she loves (him) with her head?
I'm not saying all guys r perfect, I'm only telling u that "some" guys out there deserves your "heart" n not your "head". Luv is hard n rare, yet soft n sweet, wen shared with d right person......d bible says "he sho finds a wife....', this means that not all women (likewise men) are good to be in luv. It takes a lot to be in luv, but YOUR HRT IS A BASIC TOOL U WILL NEED TO ACHIEVE THAT.

Op, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Life passes us through pains so that wen we finally find that special one, we'll (you) value him Bcoz then will u no that true luv is hard to find. Wipe ur tears, nurse it pains, take a walk.....a brother is searching desperately for you.

1 Like

Re: Advice needed by chinnyonwu(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
dump him cos he cheated abi? Continu

1 Like

Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 20, 2015
@OP..
Send me a mail.. I have a solution to that..
Not a joke please.. Am not in for caricatures
Re: Advice needed by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Rajjah:
Alot has happened for 2yrs plus now. I and my fiance has been together for 2yrs plus. I got to know, with evidence that he has also been with another girl for 2yrs now deceiving her with marriage n sleeping with her on the same bed n room I stay when I go there. I do had these feelings many times before the truth finally came out yesterday. I have spoken with this girl n we have agreed to meet by Wednesday at my fiance's place. M so heartbroken. He had denied this particular girl several times. How should I really handle this issue on Wednesday cos I still love him n cant risk loosing him. What should I do exactly, how do I act so that my fiance will leave the girl for good cos according to the lady, they 've had issues for 2 months now. I am so heartbroken, my fiance really disappoints me. N he is a very jealous guy. Advice a sister pls.

send me a mail. I have a solution.
Please i'm not in for jokes.
Thank you
Re: Advice needed by suzzy16(f): 5:24am On Jul 20, 2015
2dice:
lol..Happi sundaey dear
same to u too
Re: Advice needed by suzzy16(f): 5:25am On Jul 20, 2015
dBard:

undecided Kinda forgot this is more or less Kiddies section..
My bad.. Peace. #am out
lol
Re: Advice needed by Rajjah(f): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2015
speed99:
@ Op... you must be calm. Don't go to his place with the said lady. if your man knows his game, table with turn against you. it has happened to me a couple of times. I just keep calm and ignore till one of you gets pissed and go. I work on the one that remains and update the others operational template.
What you should do is to reach him, and not embarrass him. don't go to his house, tell him u wanna take him out. if you go to his house, u might have sexx and start jonzing. tell him on the date your findings and firm without been rude. reassure him of your love and your respect. don't argue... you will have him by his balls. the other lady is not your business and not your friend.
I went with your advice, just that we had to involve our mummys bt I wont be meetin d oda gal again. She seemed to be a lier, jst in to cause trouble.
Re: Advice needed by speed99: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2015
Rajjah:
I went with your advice, just that we had to involve our mummys bt I wont be meetin d oda gal again. She seemed to be a lier, jst in to cause trouble.

Am happy for you. conflicts are necessary sometimes and you must learn to manage it. I wish you God's blessings for your anticipated union.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bridal Shower...yes? / Vacancy closed / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.