Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30429 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by RichyBlacK(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
chamotex:

So then will you ever see these people you've mentioned storm the National Assembly in order to change the law in favour of their respective acts? undecided undecided

No, because they are not being threatened by extremists! Our society is very hypocritical, they use religion/culture/tradition to condemn homosexuals, but turn a big blind eye to all the other sex-related deviants, including criminals. The typical Nigerian is more likely welcome a known rapist to his neighborhood than he is a known homosexual.

They stormed the assembly to demand protection under the law because the Nigerian society is a very dangerous place for any homosexual.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pataki:

Pardon me to answer you, but there are dictates and norms which the society expects one to conform to. An homosexual is a deviant to such norms within the Nigerian context. Hence, they should be ready to dance to the tune of the law.

Stop preaching about tolerance here. It does not wash down the dictates and expectations to the law of the society.

but fornication, adultery, etal are to the tune of the law?

i repeat - Nigeria is not a Theocracy. if we want to establish laws against homosexuals, then we should go the whole hog and take dual sharia /Christian law.

oya all of you come and collect your complimentary 100 lashes - i know virtually all of you throwing the first stone have commited fornication, not so? abi you don't know that sex outside of holy matrimony is deviation of the highest order?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ Moon

How will you tell a Hetero you're not interested in what they have to say?? If she is your friend, why can't you just tell her you're not interested in what goes on in her bedroom. Geez, I have gay friends,  they don't tell me what goes on in their relationships and if they cross the Line, I tell em, ummmm i'm not interested. Heteros act the same way too. So what's the problem?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
stillwater:

Wrong!!! History tells us that in order to consider yourself part of the Spartan army, you had to engage in homosexuality activities. tongue

Thank U, Stilly.
Many of the flaming gays got initiated into the ACT in their years @ Boarding Schools and Prisons.

RichyBlacK:

They stormed the assembly to demand protection under the law because the Nigerian society is a very dangerous place for any homosexual.

gays should obey the laws of the land.
When you are in Nigeria, act Nigerian.
Why this sudden outcry for em gays?? Surely, homos existed in Nigeria 50 years ago and they never demanded any rights. . .Why do it now??
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by mustafar1: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
very few threads have grown as fast as this one has in a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. some of the comments are u know, as in, its like, i mean.

i don read tire.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
How many of you wear Designer clothes? LoL
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
stillwater:

Wrong!!! History tells us that in order to consider yourself part of the Spartan army, you had to engage in homosexuality activities. tongue

the Greeks were open with their bisexual tendencies.

Pataki:

Are you also of the mindset that people are born gay? grin

I believe sexuality is a continuous spectrum. some are gay, some are straight, some are bi and some are umm curious.  Whether people act on their homosexuality is based on genes whather it's accepted in the society they live in.   We have idiots in the mormon church or guys like TED HUGGARD who think homosexuality can be liberated from people spiritually.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Moonstone(f): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

moonstone, wetin you self they do for gay bar. oju kokoro grin
Shuo! Didn't I invite you? tongue
Gay bars have the best music and the coolest guys. You know that if you're dancing with them, there's no need to guard yourself as a girl. . . . my very STRAIGHT friend dragged me there and they have really nice upscale decor, too. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by AfroCynic: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pataki:

Pardon me to answer you, but there are dictates and norms which the society expects one to conform to. An homosexual is a deviant to such norms within the Nigerian context. Hence, they should be ready to dance to the tune of the law.

Stop preaching about tolerance here. It does not wash down the dictates and expectations to the law of the society.

Yes but what you fail to realise that norms are not fixed, there was a time it was the norm for black to be slaves, society expected blacks to conform to that norm, it was the norm for women to be subservient to their husbands and to have no aspirations. Who decides what these norms are, do we follow them involuntarily or can we challenge them? The tune of law is played by whichever tyrant holds they flute of power, were it be the case the people blindly conformed to norms, aparthied would be all the rage still and Britain would still a 2/3rds of the world.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2009
oya all of you come and collect your complimentary 100 lashes - i know virtually all of you throwing the first stone have commited fornication, not so? abi you don't know that sex outside of holy matrimony is deviation of the highest order?

Are fornicators matching to the National assembly? grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

What the f**k has the  US constitution got to do with the topic at hand

I wonder oo!

David is smoking dried cassava stems!!
grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2009
stillwater:

Homosexual "activities" are not the same as being lured" to being gay. Gay is more than just a lifestyle, a practice and  way larger than you felt the need to minimize it.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2009
oyb:

i repeat - Nigeria is not a Theocracy. if we want to establish laws against homosexuals, then we should go the whole hog and take dual sharia /Christian law.

Nigeria is not under theocracy, that I do know. Does our constitution allow for homosexuality? NO! Let's stick to that and stop this noise of Sharia nonsense.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by darkroll(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ Sauron
Am not sure if everyone got their brains up there , it seems to me some people walk with their brains and they just walk anyhow they like and not looking out for pit holes .

How can you compare a murderer and gay man ? it is easy to be murderer (just like u planing of stoning gay people) but it aint easy to be gay . Thanks a lot for the laugh " gay people got evil spirits in them " so funny .

BTW , am not supporting  gay marriage in Nigeria (as a lot of nigerians are still very close minded) but  their fundamental human  rights should be given consideration .

I will only support stoning gay people to death if we all support that anyone who commit any act of sin stated in the bible should be stone to death also.

When as God gave human beings the scale to weigh sins ??
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

the Greeks were open with their bisexual tendencies.

I only used that to prove his comment wrong. You can actually be lured into it. tongue
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
Many of the flaming gays got initiated into the ACT in their years @ Boarding Schools and Prisons.

actually boarding school is the age at which people begin to explore their sexual desires.  Why do you think things go down in college dorms? parents aren't there and lots of freaks to experiment with.  Ask moonstone  grin .  It takes an inner curiosity and tendency to act on such things.  I've been hit on by homos twice in the last three years, not once did i get the thought to get down with those booty pirates.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
You didn't prove the statement wrong at all.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

Homosexual "activities" are not the same as being lured" to being gay. Gay is more than just a lifestyle, a practice and  way larger than you felt the need to minimize it.

LoL, They only say that because they can be "lured" to being Gay. Talk about not being confident with your sexuality.lol.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
stillwater:

I only used that to prove his comment wrong. You can actually be lured into it. tongue

no you didn't.   Homosexuality isn't just a physical act.  The mental aspect of it is largely ignored.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
stillwater:

Lured with what?

A fried chicken drumstick or a flaming hot roasted sausage
?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by AfroCynic: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
darkroll:

@ Sauron
Am not sure if everyone got their brains up there , it seems to me some people walk with their brains and they just walk anyhow they like and not looking out for pit holes .

How can you compare a murderer and gay man ? it is easy to be murderer (just like u planing of stoning gay people) but it aint easy to be gay . Thanks a lot for the laugh " gay people got evil spirits in them " so funny .

BTW , am not supporting  gay marriage in Nigeria (as a lot of nigerians are still very close minded) but  their fundamental human  rights should be given consideration .

I will only support stoning gay people to death if we all support that anyone who commit any act of sin stated in the bible should be stone to death also.

Abi o, e ba mi be re lo wo e o.

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
Wrong!!! History tells us that in order to consider yourself part of the Spartan army, you had to engage in homosexuality activities.

yeah, the greeks , who also happened to be the cradle of the democracy (freedom!) that so many of these homophobes normally keep beefing about when they are knocking closed Islamic societies that practice the sharia they are suddenly endorsing  tongue
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by RichyBlacK(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
oyb:

Not only that, most of them ridicule virgins because they are not "bad enough" or are "pretending not to be as bad as us". When they meet gays/lesbians, their "badness throne" becomes threatened by "really bad gay people" that they want them "hanged for being so bad". I call it morality of convenience! grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2009
darkroll:

@ Sauron

The amount of stupidity platelets running in your veins can sink the titanic.
What does it take to be a gay?? All it needs is growing up with a sexual deviant who would lure you into it as a child.
These things happen in male hostels so shut your trap and stop sounding off like an animal undergoing manual castration.

Ask the Judges of the Magistrate and Crown Courts.

stillwater:

Are fornicators matching to the National assembly? grin

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Brash n Debosky are working on that. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Moonstone(f): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

actually boarding school is the age at which people begin to explore their sexual desires. Why do you think things go down in college dorms? parents aren't there and lots of freaks to experiment with. Ask moonstone grin . It takes an inner curiosity and tendency to act on such things. I've been hit on by homos twice in the last three years, not once did i get the thought to get down with those booty pirates.
You are not well at all, bawo! cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked No wonder you're so against it. If they legalize it in Naija, you're in big trouble.
My college dorms are co-ed, so the only thing I have heard is sounds of straight sex.

Schools like KC and QC have done damage to some people but when most of them come out, they revert to straight peeps.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by davidylan5: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
Othelo calm down . . . you're just making silly noise.

0thello:

What the f**k has the  US constitution got to do with the topic at hand?

Brainless idiot, its because the MAIN GOAL of the homosexual lobby in the US want to redefine laws both at the constitutional federal and state levels to include homosexuality under the banner of marriage. Certainly u've not been listening to the news. Both presidential candidates faced this question during the last campaign.

0thello:

The very fact you resorted to such a monumental failure of an argument doesn't even constitute as propaganda but idiocy at the highest levels of reasoning.

Ok we get it, once we disagree with homosexuality we are now idiots abi? so much for "tolerance".

0thello:

I disagree that there is sanctity in marriage

Of course since your dearly beloved homosexual unions dont fall under the banner of "marriage" it no longer has sanctity eh? Talk of sour grapes.

0thello:

however you're free to have whatever antiquated opinion you want on the subject.

We get the drift you idiots. Anyone who still hangs unto the notion of abstinence, anti-abortion and anti-homosexuality is antiquated and uncivilized. Lucabrasi said it best . . . these positions used to be standard less than 30yrs ago. Very soon pedophilia will become accepted, afterall its a sexual orientation that we are born with no?

0thello:

I'm not struggling to force homosexual unions under the same banner

That is EXACTLY what the battle on Prop 8 was and is about. Trying to use the courts to change the constitution.

0thello:

I just don't DENY the rights of others because I have some stupid religious claim to up hold.

no one has denied you the right to live, eat, have a home, get a job, vote, be voted for, have children, have civil unions . . . so what rights have been denied you? The "right" to redefine marriage?

0thello:

Why? Because I'm a grown man with more moral fibre than you.

If you had moral fibre you'd be fighting to get Warren Jeffs out of prison but since he's only a common pedophile you dont care huh?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Brash n Debosky are working on that. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you are leading us there
! cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

Boys joined the spartan army and were told to give their butts to fellow guys. If that is not luring I wonder what that is. It is only natural for such training to become a lifestyle.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

actually boarding school is the age at which people begin to explore their sexual desires.  Why do you think things go down in college dorms? parents aren't there and lots of freaks to experiment with.  Ask moonstone  grin .  It takes an inner curiosity and tendency to act on such things.  I've been hit on by homos twice in the last three years, not once did i get the thought to get down with those booty pirates.

U didn't get the thought to get down with a gay BECAUSE you have already tasted the sweetness behind the VAGINA.
Some people are not as lucky as you and the first option becomes the best option.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
Moonstone:

You are not well at all, bawo! cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked No wonder you're so against it. If they legalize it in Naija, you're in big trouble.
My college dorms are co-ed, so the only thing I have heard is sounds of straight sex.

Schools like KC
and QC have done damage to some people but when most of them come out, they revert to straight peeps.

Eat your words now or i will force-feed you with it! angry cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
AfroCynic:

Yes but what you fail to realise that norms are not fixed, there was a time it was the norm for black to be slaves, society expected blacks to conform to that norm, it was the norm for women to be subservient to their husbands and to have no aspirations. Who decides what these norms are, do we follow them involuntarily or can we challenge them? The tune of law is played by whichever tyrant holds they flute of power, were it be the case the people blindly conformed to norms, aparthied would be all the rage still and Britain would still a 2/3rds of the world.
A silent you are trying to pass across here is that homosexuality paves way for development. Kindly give in any instance, how this is so.

Back to the main content of your write-up, gay right will NEVER be upheld in Nigeria. It can be obtainable in European countries, but in Nigeria - Africa, it is considered barbaric [/b]and [b]insanely offensive to the norms and dictates of the society. No matter who is playing the flute of power.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by davidylan5: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
Afrocynic, to what extent do we evolve our "norms"? To the point murderers are now excused as having no control over their actions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy / Okorocha, Catholic Doctors At War Over Abortion Law / Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.