Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30424 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hmmmmm, How did American laws sneak into a topic ABOUT NIGERIAN LAWS, Ah ah now, slow down O. One minute we're against Western society now we are using them to defend our argument? Eh?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Moonstone(f): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Eat your words now or i will force-feed you with it! angry cheesy
NO WONDER!
The truth has come out at last. Share your experience with us, Brash. How did you fight them off? You guys that are strongly against this stuff have been close to the gay point shey? Brash and Bawo, you guys should talk, I can be your therapist. Poor victims cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
oyb:

yeah, the greeks , who also happened to be the cradle of the democracy (freedom!) that so many of these homophobes normally keep beefing about when they are knocking closed Islamic societies that practice the sharia they are suddenly endorsing  tongue

The Athenians were actually the proponents of democracy not the Spartans. Theirs veered on the military side tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2009
U didn't get the thought to get down with a gay BECAUSE you have already tasted the sweetness behind the VAGINA.
Some people are not as lucky as you and the first option becomes the best option.

Bro's, say that to ted huggard grin. first option my ass

Schools like KC and QC have done damage to some people but when most of them come out, they revert to straight peeps.

lol these people are bisexuals suppressing their same-sex attraction. You can't come back once you go down that root. guys like ted huggard learnt it the hard way. There's nothing like reverting back to straight. They just plain bisexual nymphos. Wait till i tell your family member their dear moonstone is taking trips to gay bars. yawa go burst for village grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2009
Moonstone:

NO WONDER!
The truth has come out at last. Share your experience with us, Brash. How did you fight them off? You guys that are strongly against this stuff have been close to the gay point shey? Brash and Bawo, you guys should talk, I can be your therapist. Poor victims cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

Dont be silly and dont try to be funny! angry

I was never at the cusp of gayness or flirted with the idea of packing fudge, slurping a knob or poo-pushing!
cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2009
stillwater:

The Athenians were actually the proponents of democracy not the Spartans. Theirs veered on the military side tongue tongue tongue tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2009
I believe sexuality is a continuous spectrum. some are gay, some are straight, some are bi and some are umm curious.  Whether people act on their homosexuality is based on genes whather it's accepted in the society they live in.   We have idiots in the mormon church or guys like TED HUGGARD who think homosexuality can be liberated from people spiritually.
grin

Seriously, are you a jester? Homosexuality is based on genes? Engaging in pre-marital sex is also based on my genes? Bestiality, rape, adultery, are all based on genes right? I am really being gob-smacked at the amazing discovery of tolerance and homosexuality in Nigeria!

I am sure very soon, tolerance would be tendered at the National Assembly for wanting to engage in bestiality.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by AloyEmeka9: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2009
Na so this gay movement riga riga riga dey take style enter obodo Nigeria.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pataki:

grin
Seriously, are you a jester? Homosexuality is based on genes? Engaging in pre-marital sex is also based on my genes? Bestiality, rape, adultery, are all based on genes right? I am really being gob-smacked at the amazing discovery of tolerance and homosexuality in Nigeria!

Hilarious. . . . . .
That i prefer Man Utd to Arsenal is also based on ma genes??
Some people are so poor in spirit rainbow appears to em in only black n white.

What a heap of applesauce.
Pataki, i suggest you ignore comments like this.
They are not EDIFYING. grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Macteejay2(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2009
[size=16pt]@Babalomo

do you practice pre-marital sex?

I rather have a pre-marital sex with a girl/ Lady than to have sex with a person with the same biological features like me. Its unthinkable, unnatural Gosh!!!

Imagine two men standing looking at each other with thier tails hanging between there legs. Infact where do I start the smooching or pre-intimacy from? Is it from his own tail that looks like mine or from plain/desert chest that has no any projection or what. This issue goes beyond what my naked eyes can see. I guess there could be spiritual bankcruptcy amongst these my dear gays.

May God helps us[/size]
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hmmmn!!!!! Wonders shall never seize happening in_deed. What more do i say adding to this bulk contributions already? The world is simply coming to an end and these are vivid signs of The Second Coming of the LORD JESUS CHRIST!!

Repent and turn to God b4 its too late.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pataki:

grin

I am sure very soon, tolerance would be tendered at the National Assembly for wanting to engage in bestiality.

I believe homosexuality is based on genetic and environmental factors. Some scientists agree, some don't.  There is research currently going on at Depaul University on this, maybe you could lend your superior expertise to them.  

If you have some genetic information for rape and adultery, then give it to us.

I rather have a pre-marital sex with a girl/ Lady than to have sex with a person with the same biological features like me. Its unthinkable, unnatural Gosh!!!

hmm i thought sin was sin in the eyes of your God, hypocritical christians.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Moonstone(f): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Dont be silly and dont try to be funny! angry

I was never at the cusp of gayness or flirted with the idea of packing fudge, slurping a knob and poo-pushing!
cheesy
But you can't say that you didn't experience such at KC. My cuz went there and I've heard a LOT of stories. Those guys know how to keep themselves busy, don't they? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

bawomolo:

lol these people are bisexuals suppressing their same-sex attraction. You can't come back once you go down that root. guys like ted huggard learnt it the hard way. There's nothing like reverting back to straight. They just plain bisexual nymphos. Wait till i tell your family member their dear moonstone is taking trips to gay bars. yawa go burst for village grin
It's a combination of confusion and boredom. Idle hands are a devil's workshop. Those that are surrounded by women and follow men are actually gay because they want to be. There are people that are gay in schools and when they leave, they go off and marry people and say they are straight but were 'experimenting'. People are allowed to experiment now, aren't they? If you're confused, taste both and see which is better. For people like us, I know there's nothing I find sexy about girl-on-girl or whatnot.
You're not well at all. As for the gay bar thing, it's fun. Wait till i send you the address. You can go check it out with straight friends . lipsrsealed
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
brein:

Hmmmn!!!!! Wonders shall never seize happening in_deed. What more do i say adding to this bulk contributions already? The world is simply coming to an end and these are vivid signs of The Second Coming of the LORD JESUS CHRIST!!

Get out my friend!

WTF are you talking about? Derailing thread with preaching?

Run along to the religious section, Pope Metusalah!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
Moonstone:

But you can't say that you didn't experience such at KC. My cuz went there and I've heard a LOT of stories. Those guys know how to keep themselves busy, don't they? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sorry love i didnt go to KC!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Moonstone(f): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

I believe homosexuality is based on genetic and environmental factors. Some scientists agree, some don't. There is research currently going on at Depaul University on this, maybe you could lend your superior expertise to them.

They won't find anything. I've been following up on that research and their results will be inconclusive because they are grasping at straws.
As for the environment - that's where the school thing happens. You're with people of the same sex all the time, at some point. . . thoughts start being processed.

MrCrackles:

Sorry love i didnt go to KC!
then what is your beef with that? If you went to KC, you would have known. Unspeakable things happened at night from what i heard. lipsrsealed
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2009
brein:

considering the fact that homosexuality was a norm in civilised societies BC . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
We'd see when they release their results. The whole natural vs unnatural argument has gone on for too long.  They better not spend all that millions for inconclusive results  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by doyin13(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2009
Its all well and good passing legislation that reflects the popular opinion on sexuality, but this is still a bad law, as bad as the Sharia code in the North or Madam Ekaete's legislation on female attires.

For one, I envisage the enforcement of the law will lead to all manner of injustices far in excess of the general disgust of the nation at homosexuals.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
Othelo calm down . . . you're just making silly noise.
Brainless idiot, its because the MAIN GOAL of the homosexual lobby in the US want to redefine laws both at the constitutional federal and state levels to include homosexuality under the banner of marriage. Certainly u've not been listening to the news. Both presidential candidates faced this question during the last campaign.

The TOPIC isn't about the homosexuals in the US  though is it?  

Openly gay people yesterday stormed the National Assembly in Abuja seeking for legislation that will guarantee the protection of what they termed their right to determine their sexual orientation.

You call me brainless and yet at the same time you're making a complete straw man argument. Are you retarded? LoL dude (or Madam) you need to sit there and shut up because you're embarrassing yourself.

Ok we get it, once we disagree with homosexuality we are now idiots abi? so much for "tolerance".

No d*ck face, you're misinterpreting my argument. I'm saying that your straw man argument is unnecessary and so idiotic it doesn't require an address. It requires complete apathy because it is unworthy of debate.

Of course since your dearly beloved homosexual unions dont fall under the banner of "marriage" it no longer has sanctity eh? Talk of sour grapes.

I never said they are dearly beloved, why are you caricaturing my stance on the subject? Is that the only way you can oppose something? By minimizing via caricaturing the opposition? Come on don't be stupid, er. Homosexuals lose out on civil benefits when denied civil liberties even if they were as arbitrary as even being recognised as a partnership of two consenting adults. The limitation of Anybody who is not a threat to me is antiquated, barbaric and hypocrisy. Because that same bigrotry can and has been extendied to black Africans and no offence but I'm too young and too  pretty to want to be treated as a second class citizen. It's bad enough guys like Sauron spit their pathetic diatribe and even threaten them but it's worse when even the government is being used to oppress them.

We get the drift you idiots. Anyone who still hangs unto the notion of abstinence, anti-abortion and anti-homosexuality is antiquated and uncivilized. Lucabrasi said it best . . . these positions used to be standard less than 30yrs ago. Very soon pedophilia will become accepted, afterall its a sexual orientation that we are born with no?

I'm glad you understand me,  Abstinence is fine, anti-abortion is ridiculous, the world we live in cannot accommodate such stupidity, go educate yourself, anti-homosexuality is as ridiculous as anti-abortion, the world we live in cannot afford to have privates heads like you standing on the toes of others because you have a religious agenda. No offence but I don't give a shit about what your holy book says, your book takes back seat to my RIGHTS to life and happiness.

That is EXACTLY what the battle on Prop 8 was and is about. Trying to use the courts to change the constitution.

The outcome of prop 8 was a joke, black America should feel like the biggest hypocrites in the world. However I'm not American so whatever,

no one has denied you the right to live, eat, have a home, get a job, vote, be voted for, have children, have civil unions . . . so what rights have been denied you? The "right" to redefine marriage?

White people said exactly those same things on all of those issues. They always said "we've given em this much leg room but should we really give them a bit more",  Hah you are exactly what's wrong with the world,  Redefining marriage to fit them into it isn't exclusionary, you orthodox chumps can STILL get married, none of your rights will be restricted, none of them will be changed, you will still get the same benefits. You are excluding people because of antiquated bigotry. That is not acceptable within a progressing world.

If you had moral fibre you'd be fighting to get Warren Jeffs out of prison but since he's only a common pedophile you dont care huh?

That makes no sense what so ever,  I guess I was right,  you're a retard. I don't know who he is and what the case is against him. However if he's a criminal and is in prison because of his criminal acts and is in there proportionate to his crimes then I'm inclined to keep him there.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

I believe homosexuality is based on genetic and environmental factors. Some scientists agree, some don't.  There is research currently going on at Depaul University on this, maybe you could lend your superior expertise to them.  

I would not be surprised, if there is a research being undertaken at Depaul University on whether rats - animals undergo homosexuality, since the argument now is that homosexuality is based genes and environmental factors. grin

~Sauron~:

Hilarious. . . . . .
That i prefer Man Utd to Arsenal is also based on ma genes??
Some people are so poor in spirit rainbow appears to em in only black n white.

What a heap of applesauce.
Pataki, i suggest you ignore comments like this.
They are not EDIFYING. grin
In fact, after considering your inputs, I opt out. grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2009
oyb:

considering the fact that homosexuality was a norm in civilised societies BC . . . lipsrsealed

lol, Of course it didn't. The Westerners created "it" and brought " it" to Africa.  tongue tongue
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by darkroll(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2009
If we feel homosexuality is a sin that deserves them to be stoned then lets start stoning whoever commit any sins stated in the Bible .

So those boys that were lure into gay practice in boarding schools and they got stuck with it ,  should be stone to death

no matter what sin , no ones deserve to be stoned to death . many people are frowning at death sentences  for christ sake and some people can still  believe stoning to death will help matters .

As long as they dont come to you and ask you to join them , let them do what ever they wanna behind close doors .

I dont and will never support gay marriage in Nigeria but stoning to death or arresting them  is very barbaric .
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by osisi2(f): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2009
Abomination!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by debosky(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
Homosexuals should not be denied the rights to form whatever union they want, just don't force the rest of the nation to absorb it into their religious institutions. They have every right to storm the assembly. Criminalising homosexuality is barbaric.

If two consenting individuals decide to shag themselves silly, who cares? The government should keep itself out of the bedroom thank you!

I don't believe this matter of promoting bestiality can lead on from this. Animals can't decide whether they want to be violated or not, and that would be technically cross breeding of the species  grin

We have better things to be chasing around than homosexuals, when there are killers, rapists and child molesters running free and even accepted under the law in some backward parts of Nigeria
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

Homosexuals should not be denied the rights to form whatever union they want, just don't force the rest of the nation to absorb it into their religious institutions. They have every right to storm the assembly. Criminalising homosexuality is barbaric.

If two consenting individuals decide to shag themselves silly, who cares? The government should keep itself out of the bedroom thank you!

I don't believe this matter of promoting bestiality can lead on from this. Animals can't decide whether they want to be violated or not, and that would be technically cross breeding of the species  grin

We have better things to be chasing around than homosexuals, when there are killers, rapists and child molesters running free and even accepted under the law in some backward parts of Nigeria

I think that's a decent compromise.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

Says who??
Those big dogs that shag prostitutes are ready for it so what are you talking about??

I say put em in JAIL.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Moonstone(f): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

I don't believe this matter of promoting bestiality can lead on from this. Animals can't decide whether they want to be violated or not, and that would be technically cross breeding of the species grin
Neither can children because they can't decide if they want to be violated. We have taught children especially in our culture that adults are ALWAYS right. Should we then go ahead and promote that one too? This is going to open a can of worms that we won't be able to close. It's not cross breeding if offspring don't result either.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by skfa1: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
Is our jail filled up?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
Moonstone:

then what is your beef with that? If you went to KC, you would have known. Unspeakable things happened at night from what i heard. lipsrsealed

What you heard but didnt see with your own eyes? shocked
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Macteejay2(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
[size=15pt]@Debonsky

If you obeserve carefully those that actually carry out such crimes you mentioned above, you'll discover that they have an unusual sexual orientation and behaviours. Infact most, if not all, are Gays. Quote me anytime[/size]
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2009
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

first we will deal with those gays
then those misguided women wearing trousers
then . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React / How Onnoghen’s Trouble Started / Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.