Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30425 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by davidylan5: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2009
AfroCynic:

Bloody hell, how hard is for you grasp that, beastiality is not the same thing, the goat does not get a choice, in paedophilia, the child is ABUSED[/B] how can you compare this with two people of the same gender who [b]willingly want to be together, how is that even comparable, e gba mi!

I am not sure if you mean multiple marriages or polygamy but in any case, so long as all the adults involved are aware and make that choice, i certainly do not have a problem with it.

Dont bloody hell me there.  grin

1. In bestiality who told you the goat doesnt get a choice? Is it because you dont understand goat language? How do you know the goat did not wilfully partake in the act after it was initiated?

2. In pedophilia the child is NOT necessarily abused. That is the cheap excuse you guys use all the time. We now know of 9 yr old boys and girls who WILFULLY partake in sex and even get pregnant! Why shld a 10yr old boy be denied the "right" to have sex with his 12 yr old gf if they so wish?

3. Polygamy in the US is against the law . . . Mormons are constantly persecuted for this and YET homosexuals cry about "rights"?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
gays stormed National Assembly in Naija?? Cheese n Rice!!!
This is the reason i want the Military back. . . . . .Would this happen in Abacha's regime??
Many are homeless, hungry and jobless and yet some buncha deviants are fighting for GAY marriage.
I weep for Mother Nigeria. cry cry cry cry
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by AfroCynic: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
~davidylan:

1. In bestiality who told you the goat doesnt get a choice? Is it because you dont understand goat language? How do you know the goat did not wilfully partake in the act after it was initiated?

2. In pedophilia the child is NOT necessarily abused. That is the cheap excuse you guys use all the time. We now know of 9 yr old boys and girls who WILFULLY partake in sex and even get pregnant! Why shld a 10yr old boy be denied the "right" to have sex with his 12 yr old gf if they so wish?

3. Polygamy in the US is against the law . . . Mormons are constantly persecuted for this and YET homosexuals cry about "rights"?

What?? 'Goat language' what the hell are you talking about?

As for your 10 and 12yr olds, because sex is not just about the physical, (at least this is what I believe) it has emotional and sometimes physical repercussion that CHILDREN cannot deal with, which is why I am only concerned about [b]CONSENTING ADULTS[/B]

'Goat language' thanks for the laugh.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by davidylan5: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
oyb:

daaamnnnnn!!!!

shocked cheesy grin lipsrsealed shocked cheesy grin lipsrsealed shocked cheesy grin lipsrsealed shocked cheesy grin lipsrsealed shocked cheesy grin lipsrsealed shocked cheesy grin lipsrsealed
na wa o. . . .

this sounds extremely weird coming from THIS poster. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i must keep this link for future reference. . . grin grin

dont DELIBERATELY (for malicious purposes) get me wrong here. I did not imply that sex with anyone below the age of 18 is right. It was used in form of a counter argument.

AfroCynic:

Only on NL will someone make the dubious claim that an 11yr is an adult, wow. Where in the industrialised world will this argument hold water, when I was eleven, I barely knew anything, much less consenting to sex. I think you are are being silly and you know it.

40 yrs ago in that same industrialised world, homosexuality was an apalling crime.
50 yrs ago in that same industrialised world, inter racial marriages was a felony.
60 yrs ago in that same industrialised world, polygamy was and STILL remains a federal crime.

So just exactly what is your point?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Dede1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
This debate is becoming ridiculous that some weird fellows are trying to rubbish the honorable human endeavor toward procreation because they want their feeling for the same sex to become acceptable societal norm.

It is absolutely insane and sacrilegious to even cite as example the faith of a couple who had taken the right direction toward procreation but yet to be rewarded with the fruit of the womb in the same sentence with same sex marriage.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2009
~davidylan:

this thread is priceless!!!! see nackson showing his TRUE colours !!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2009
Seriously, those idiots should have been stoned. Not that I advocate Sharia law or its principles, but those wanking dcikheads should have been rounded-up. Shouting for tolerance! Tolerance my foot.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by davidylan5: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2009
AfroCynic:

What?? 'Goat language' what the hell are you talking about?

you heard me right . . . until you can prove to me that the animal did not wilfully consent to engage in sex with a human . . . bestiality is on the same platform as homosexuality.

AfroCynic:

As for your 10 and 12yr olds, because sex is not just about the physical, (at least this is what I believe) it has emotional and sometimes physical repercussion that CHILDREN cannot deal with, which is why I am only concerned about [b]CONSENTING ADULTS[/B]

And who told you that children cannot deal with emotional and physical repercussions of sex? Have you sampled EVERY 12 yr old out there and proved that they are mentally incapable of handling complex emotional issues?

Who told you that homosexuals (by virtue of being older) are mentally more capable that 5yr olds?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
oyb:

this thread is priceless!!!! see nackson showing his TRUE colours !!!  grin grin grin grin

Hehehe, Yup, true colours are coming out. No excuses.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pataki:

Seriously, those idiots should have been stoned. Not that I advocate Sharia law or its principles, but those wanking dcikheads should have been rounded-up. Shouting for tolerance! Tolerance my foot.

grin shocked lipsrsealed grin shocked lipsrsealed grin shocked lipsrsealed grin shocked lipsrsealed grin shocked lipsrsealed grin shocked lipsrsealed grin shocked lipsrsealed grin shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
Tolerance? I should as well tolerate beastiality if going by the trend to which you inclining on right?

i'm inclining on bestiality? nice shot dude.

That Europe tolerates such nonsense does not imply Nigeria and Africa should follow that same inanity. Homosexuality is WRONG. Let us call a spade a spade and not an agricultural implement please!

Europe is the developed society it is due to tolerance.  Freedom of expression and Freedom of though is what has turned Europe to what it is today.  Homosexuality is WRONG to you? fine just don't expect everyone to agree with you.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by davidylan5: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

Europe is the developed society it is due to tolerance. Freedom of expression and Freedom of though is what has turned Europe to what it is today. Homosexuality is WRONG to you? fine just don't expect everyone to agree with you.

where is the freedom of expression in China, Russia, South Korea and co? Are they under-developed?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pataki:

They should all be locked up. . . .
I can't stand gays and what they represent.
Personally, i think marriage has been devalued with this same-sex schitzo all in the name of human rights.
In the next 20 years, people would start marrying their pets and their LCDs/Laptops.
Buncha sexual deviants!!!!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
~davidylan:

you heard me right . . . until you can prove to me that the animal did not wilfully consent to engage in sex with a human . . . bestiality is on the same platform as homosexuality.

Here's your answer

http://www.peta.org.uk/
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
We now know of 9 yr old boys and girls who WILFULLY partake in sex and even get pregnant! Why shld a 10yr old boy be denied the "right" to have sex with his 12 yr old gf if they so wish?

sex between teens is different from sex between a teen and an adult.  The adult is expected to be MATURED ENOUGH to avoid such sexual contact.  

I find it funny the guys that make fun of sharia law are screaming stone them, jail them. na wa o
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

i'm inclining on bestiality? nice shot dude.

Europe is the developed society it is due to tolerance.  Freedom of expression and Freedom of though is what has turned Europe to what it is today.  Homosexuality is WRONG to you? fine just don't expect everyone to agree with you.
And neither should you expect that the society will agree to accepting homosexuality into its norms not in a society like Nigeria or Africa in global context.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by davidylan5: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

sex between teens is different from sex between a teen and an adult. The adult is expected to be MATURED ENOUGH to avoid such sexual contact.

and you think the 12 yr old isnt mature enough to consent to such contact?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
seems sharia is more welcome than i thought. . . grin

with just the right goading of these chocolate riders( and the subsequent alarming of the morally upright, God fearing nigerian populace ), i just may get all of Nigeria to adopt sharia!! grin grin grin

people keep bitching about Muslim oppression of Christian minorities , well what do you know, when push comes to shove its seems Christians forget all the love jesus preached and go straight up old testament
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

They should all be locked up. . . .
I can't stand gays and what they represent.
Personally, i think marriage has been devalued with this same-sex schitzo all in the name of human rights.
In the next 20 years, people would start marrying their pets and their LCDs/Laptops.
Buncha sexual deviants!!!!
Any act that deviates from the norms of the society should not be accepted. Is it not rather amazing these silly dcikheads are now shouting for tolerance.

I say it one more time, they should all be STONED. With all passion, homosexuality is WRONG. It has never paved way for development, attributing it to developed countries is the most silly form of argument, I can ever hear on this section today.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2009
where is the freedom of expression in China, Russia, South Korea and co? Are they under-developed?

have you been to the Chinese countryside? There are regular protests by Chinese peasants and minorities (including muslims you love to hate) against China's closed society.  South Korea is relatively free and more westernized than African countries.  What's so special about Russia? Western Europe is better than Eastern Europe because of it's open culture.

and you think the 12 yr old isnt mature enough to consent to such contact?

how many 12 year olds want to hump adults? you think a 12 yr old is the one that hits on his teachers or that creepy uncle?

Pataki:

And neither should you expect that the society will agree to accepting homosexuality into its norms not in a society like Nigeria or Africa in global context.

You are fighting a losing battle considering homosexuality has existed in Africa for a long time, there are even cases of bisexual African Monarchs.  they have a right to express themselves.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2009
LoL, The idea that a 12 year old is mature enough to consent sex makes me laugh. Most of these kids are just discovering their sexuality, hormones are raging, etc. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE MATURE ENOUGH That is the excuse paedophiles make.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by darkroll(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pataki:

I cant believe pataki typed this  shocked . I agree lets call a spade a spade HOMOSEXUALITY is wrong as you claimed , so whats gonna happen to the poor young guy who was born gay ? stone him to death abi,

Pataki dis your judgement na waoooo , I fear ooooooooooooo
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Moonstone(f): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2009
This is ridiculous!
Not the news but the way y'all are attacking them. I will never ever be a homosexual but I feel they have rights. Why should we treat certain human beings differently when we all have access to the basic human rights. Bestiality is a different level entirely. I don't believe animals can communicate their feelings or actually have minds to think. They have instincts and if you own an animal and you want to sleep with it, FINE! Just don't do it in front of me and my family and don't let me see it. If you can respect that, you can have sex anywhere with your animal.

That is my same feeling towards homosexuality. It's not something the world is used to as a whole. As long as they don't make love in front of me or start making out in front of me, I'm cool with it. Nigerians are so close-minded that they fail to realize that we are very vulnerable to western influences. If naija girls see western girls in bikinis, they do the same. Whether we like it or not, homosexuality is an issue both in the bible and our country. I am sure even in Shari'a places, they have their own forms of homosexuality. They are not just open about it.

I prefer getting a situation like this out of the way because there are too many homophobes in Nigeria. Some of them will now come here and to other places and start living their flamboyant lifestyles. Just because we are not used to it does not mean we should not allow them to live their lives. All I ask is don't bring it to my front and I'm fine.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by RichyBlacK(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2009
We cannot discard the rights of the homosexuals because of their choice of sexual orientation. They are first human beings, then homosexuals. Their rights as humans must not be infringed upon!

They are not fighting to establish their lifestyle as the norm but fighting to be allowed to live in peace, to be protected like any other Nigerian and not be targeted or singled out because of their sexual orientation.

The Holy Bible condemns homosexuality, but it also condemns premarital sex, yet many here make unsavory comments about virgins (those who abstain from premarital sex) and still want to hang homosexuals - morality of convenience!

The government has a duty to protect her citizens, all her citizens - straight, gay, lesbian, trans-gender, bisexual, cross-dresser, queer, etc.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Dede1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2009
How can these weird fellows keep bring up the word – tolerance in this debate and forgot there is a word known as intolerance too. Homosexuality falls into the category of Intolerant activity period.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2009
oyb:

seems sharia is more welcome than i thought. . . grin

Do not be too hasty to start pushing for that barbaric act called shari'a. In best case scenario as applicable with Arabic countries, it can be applicable to dealing with homosexuality and all other forms of sexual deviations.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2009
darkroll:

I cant believe pataki typed this  shocked . I agree lets call a spade a spade HOMOSEXUALITY is wrong as you claimed , so whats gonna happen to the poor young guy who was born gay ? stone him to death abi,  

So you are dumb enough to believe some people were born GAY??
Jesus Wept!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry

RichyBlacK:

We cannot discard the rights of the homosexuals because of their choice of sexual orientation. They are first human beings, then homosexuals. Their rights as humans must not be infringed upon!

What choice of sexual orientation are we talking about here??
There's a reason God gave em cocks and the rectum has never been a place to insert their wandering willys.
Homosexuality is very WRONG!!!

They are not fighting to establish their lifestyle as the norm but fighting to be allowed to live in peace, to be protected like any other Nigerian and not be targeted or singled out because of their sexual orientation.
The Holy Bible condemns homosexuality, but it also condemns premarital sex, yet many here make unsavory comments about virgins (those who abstain from premarital sex) and still want to hang homosexuals - morality of convenience!

Jesus Wept!!!!

The government has a duty to protect her citizens, all her citizens - straight, gay, lesbian, trans-gender, bisexual, cross-dresser, queer, etc.

A sensible leader should apprehend all these gays and put em in PRISON for life.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by davidylan5: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

have you been to the Chinese countryside? There are regular protests by Chinese peasants and minorities (including muslims you love to hate) against China's closed society.  South Korea is relatively free and more westernized than African countries.  What's so special about Russia? Western Europe is better than Eastern Europe because of it's open culture.

Did you say Chinese "countryside"? yeah that's the only place you can "protest" and hide. Try protesting in shanghai.
BBC and google are strictly regulated in China . . . sure plenty of freedom there.
South Korea is not as free as you think.
Russia is one of the world's super powers and is very developed contrary to the nonsense we hear from the western press.

AfroCynic:

how many 12 year olds want to hump adults? you think a 12 yr old is the one that hits on his teachers or that creepy uncle?

You dont seem to have met many 12 yr olds.

Badriyyah:

LoL, The idea that a 12 year old is mature enough to consent sex makes me laugh. Most of these kids are just discovering their sexuality, hormones are raging, etc. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE MATURE ENOUGH That is the excuse paedophiles make.

We are not saying that you shld jump into bed with a 12 yr old . . . the argument is that because a few people start crying over an issue does not make it right.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by chamotex(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2009
Nawa o, Fudge packers are on the loose and are ready to dominate this earth.

One seriously needs to consider wearing metal pants now . . . . . it's not safe anymore.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2009
darkroll:

Pataki dis your judgement na waoooo , I fear ooooooooooooo
NOBODY was ever born GAY! Same as saying, an individual was born as a MURDERER. It is a wrong ideology and twisted thinking to be saying, I was born a GAY!

Please my conviction is intact. cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pataki:

Do not be too hasty to start pushing for that barbaric act called shari'a. In best case scenario as applicable with Arabic countries, it can be applicable to dealing with homosexuality and all other forms of sexual deviations.

pataki, there is no middle way

do you actually think that adultery and premarital sex are not also abominations before God?

or that the fact they are practised by a majority somehow lessens the import?

you people disappoint me. really.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2009
You dont seem to have met many 12 yr olds.

12 yr olds typically experiment with themselves and not with adults.

Pataki:

don't christians and muslims share relatively the same moral family values.  Sharia law is the law of moses, a reverred prophet in Christianity. Your belief that homosexuality is a form of sexual deviation is based on religion so what makes you different from people that want Sharia law?

One seriously needs to consider wearing metal pants now . . . . . it's not safe anymore.

considering the abundance of women why would you be bothered protecting yourself from gay guys grin. na wa for these peope o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

APC CRISIS: Tinubu Gains Upper Hand, NWC to be Dissolved Next Week / Reno Omokri To FG: No Need For Nepotism; Learn From Kyari's 'Criminal Gang' / INEC Must Transmit Governorship Election Results Electronically - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.