Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30428 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by davidylan5: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2009
Richy you are making a mistake. No one has argued to make homosexuals subhuman, rather we are fighting against those who would force their deviant sexual orientations on the rest of us by the weight of law.

Homosexuals no longer seem to be satisfied with simply getting on with life, they now want us to rewrite the constitution to redefine marriage, extend marriage benefits to just about any cohabiting couple and force churches (at least in the west) to conduct services that are against their own beliefs.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2009
oyb:

pataki, there is no middle way

do you actually think that adultery and premarital sex are not also abominations before God?

or that the fact they are practised by a majority somehow lessens the import?

you people disappoint me. really.
Lets not even start on that now. Trust me, it will take a whole new dimension and digression from the topic. Another thread and time is more appropriate for discussions on that subject matter.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
~davidylan:

Richy you are making a mistake. No one has argued to make homosexuals subhuman, rather we are fighting against those who would force their deviant sexual orientations on the rest of us by the weight of law.

Homosexuals no longer seem to be satisfied with simply getting on with life, they now want us to rewrite the constitution to redefine marriage, extend marriage benefits to just about any cohabiting couple and force churches (at least in the west) to conduct services that are against their own beliefs.

hmm. . .how can someone force his deviant orientation on me?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

12 yr olds typically experiment with themselves and not with adults.

Don't be ignorant.
Some 12 year olds have practically overpowered female adults and raped em.
Have u seen today's 12 year olds??

oyb:

pataki, there is no middle way
do you actually think that adultery and premarital sex are not also abominations before God?

Pre-marital sex is a grey area. . . . . .The sin falls under fornication(the greyest area in the Bible).
Homosexuality is intercourse between two males.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by davidylan5: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
oyb:

You dont live in the US so you wont understand.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

don't christians and muslims share relatively the same moral family values.  Sharia law is the law of moses, a reverred prophet in Christianity. Your belief that homosexuality is a form of sexual deviation is based on religion so what makes you different from people that want Sharia law?

Ask yourself one question. If shari'a law were to be implemented across the length and breadth of Nigeria, would gay right ever be spoken of? NO!

That it does not hold at the moment, does not mean, stupidity (homosexuality) should now be accepted all in the name of tolerance.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
~davidylan:

You dont live in the US so you wont understand.

Did they force you to date them?? grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
Some 12 year olds have practically overpowered  female adults and raped em.
Have u seen today's 12 year olds??

am not surprised the average 12 year old in sauron's hood acts like this  cheesy

oyb:

good question, how would someone force homosexuality on me, that's puzzling.

Most homosexual rights groups actually want the right to get married in City Hall or is it Court Houses. Do you think Rosie O'Donnell is concerned about getting married in a church?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by chamotex(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
I don't believe that bullshit about "some people are born gay" - that is bullocks!!!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by darkroll(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

So you are dumb enough to believe some people were born GAY??
Jesus Wept!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry

I never knew there was a gay school  were "gayism" is taught  shocked , i feel so sad for you Sauron because if end up claiming people learn to be gay or it is a western culture then i feel u will end up being a fool who does not care to look at the grass-root. There are lot of gays out there who are not gays by choice .

U dont just come here and pass judgement , do you home work .
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Moonstone(f): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
oyb:

Let me outline them for you.
They make you feel very very very uncomfortable with yourself. Imagine walking down the street and see two guys heavily making out as in hands going places, the whole nine yards and tell me what you will do.

They just really make you feel uncomfortable and a lot of them are so open about their sexuality. What they do is to describe their experiences to you in detail, step-by-step. . . .leaving nothing out. They tell you they are Hot and tell you what they feel like doing. They describe someone's body to you and if you're a guy, it's really gross. If you're a girl, it's very shameful.

It's a brutal experience. Fortunately, I only dealt with that in my undergrad.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2009
seems people are only concerned with tolerance of themselves/their way of life , others can go to hell.  undecided
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ask yourself one question. If shari'a law were to be implemented across the length and breadth of Nigeria, would gay right ever be spoken of? NO!

A christian theocracy wouldn't recognize homos either.  So what's the difference between Sharia Law and latin american countries dominated by the Catholic church? Same shit, different toilet.

That it does not hold at the moment, does not mean, stupidity (homosexuality) should now be accepted all in the name of tolerance.

It's surprising how people find it hard to tolerate something that doesn't harm society.  what's the big deal.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2009
chamotex:

I don't believe that bullshit about "some people are born gay" - that is bullocks!!!

So who taught them to be gay? They woke up one morning and said, Oooooh, I think i'll become gay because everyone is doing it? Pfft.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hmm far too much religious fervour, what is Nigeria, a democracy or a theocracy? Keep your religious views out of the public forum (in terms of politics).

I'm new and (sort of) glad to meet you all.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by AfroCynic: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
Indeed, the fultility of this whole excercise just dawned on me, no minds are being changed here, just bigots hurling insults about other humans, folks unwillingly to see that different does not mean less than. Oh well.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by davidylan5: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2009
Badriyyah:

Did they force you to date them?? grin

No but changing the law to accomodate homosexuals will significantly alter life as we know it today. Imagine being a conservative christian or muslim working in your townhall and being forced to conduct homosexual weddings?
Imagine marriage being redefined as the union between any two people?
Imagine cohabiting couples also demanding similar benefits and forcing the govt to alter marriage to include them too?
Imagine homosexuals fighting for "rights" while they were complicit in sending Warren Jeffs to jail?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2009
darkroll:

I never knew there was a gay school  were "gayism" is taught   , i feel so sad for you Sauron because if end up claiming people learn to be gay or it is a western culture then i feel u will end up being a fool who does not care to look at the grass-root. There are lot of gays out there who are not gays by choice .

U dont just come here and pass judgement , do you home work

U have the same intelligence as a culex mosquito.

Homosexuality is NURTURE and not NATURE.
Nobody is born gay. . . . . .Most of em were lured into it by sexual deviants. End of!!!
How can u be born GAY?? Are murderers also born GAY??

bawomolo:

am not surprised the average 12 year old in sauron's hood acts like this  cheesy

Yes they do.
That is what the Human Right Act has bestowed on the society.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
oyb:

There we go again, applying the principle of Not In My Backyard (NIMBY).
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Moonstone(f): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
Badriyyah:

So who taught them to be gay? They woke up one morning and said, Oooooh, I think i'll become gay because everyone is doing it? Pfft.
Ummm. . . if you can prove to me that a mutation in the gene composition can make someone gay (which is what most people claim), then please do. Most guys become gay out of sheer boredom and confusion (in my opinion). How is a man born gay? What is the basis for that?

Don't get me wrong o! I don't mind if they are gay but they should invoke pity on themselves by saying they were born gay. If they are androgynous, then they can say something along those lines
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
AfroCynic:

Indeed, the fultility of this whole excercise just dawned on me, no minds are being changed here, just bigots hurling insults about other humans, folks unwillingly to see that different does not mean less than. Oh well.

I totaly agree with you,. I am quite embarrased by the amount of stupid comments people have made here already.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by RichyBlacK(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pataki:

NOBODY was ever born GAY! Same as saying, an individual was born to be a MURDERER. It is a wrong ideology and twisted thinking to be saying, I was born a GAY!

Please my conviction is intact. cheesy

Fine, but why should their innocuous choice be justification to deprive them of their fundamental human rights? Have you condemned the many people
1. that joyously choose to have premarital sex?
2. that joyously choose to commit adultery?
3. that joyously choose to have sex with inanimate objects (drilling a hole in the mattress is not uncommon among teenage boys in Naija, especially in boarding houses)?
4. that joyously choose to commit incest (your former president and her daughter-in-law who even admitted her own dad had sex with her)?
5. that joyously choose to have sex with minors (I know guys in their twenties and thirties banging 15 and 16 year old girls in Naija)?
6. that joyously choose to exploit Nigerian girls (80% of Nigerian politicians, the men, exploit Nigerian young ladies, using them as sex slaves in a country where girls sell their bodies to get some reprieve from grinding poverty)?
7. that joyously choose to abuse Nigerian female students (male lecturers and professors regularly exploit female students by giving them good grades and getting sex in return)?

I believe homosexuality is a wrong choice, however, I also believe that their fundamental human, legal and civil rights must be protected!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by JustGood(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2009
AfroCynic:

why do you expect anyone to change their mind to folow your own way of thinking?

If no one tries to impose their own way on others, there would be no need to insult anyone else.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2009
RichyBlacK:

I believe homosexuality is a wrong choice, however, I also believe that their fundamental human, legal and civil rights must be protected!

I disagree.
They should be treated like outcasts and locked up FOREVER.
gays have no rights.
GAY marriage in the house of God?? Are you people serious at all??
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2009
oyb:

seems people are only concerned with tolerance of themselves/their way of life , others can go to hell.  undecided
TOLERANCE! I have heard that word a million times on this thread. grin It not about selfish thinking as you are trying to imply, but rather what the dictates of the society demands. Homosexuality is wrong, let us stop coloring it with all forms of English expressions.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by davidylan5: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2009
RichyBlacK:

they are already protected. Are we stoning them or refusing them jobs on grounds of sexual orientation?

0thello:

Hmm far too much religious fervour, what is Nigeria, a democracy or a theocracy? Keep your religious views out of the public forum (in terms of politics).

Welcome to the forum but this is not about instituting a theocracy. Is it theocratic to argue against pedophilia?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2009
[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!![/size]

unbeleivable!!!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pataki:

TOLERANCE! I have heard that word a million times on this thread. grin It not about selfish thinking as you are trying to imply, but rather what the dictates of the society demands. Homosexuality is wrong, let us stop coloring it with all forms of English expressions.

TOLERANCE ma WHITE ass. . . . . .
I would rather tolerate a murderer. grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by RichyBlacK(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2009
~davidylan:

No but changing the law to accomodate homosexuals will significantly alter life as we know it today. Imagine being a conservative christian or muslim working in your townhall and being forced to conduct homosexual weddings?
Imagine marriage being redefined as the union between any two people?
Imagine cohabiting couples also demanding similar benefits and forcing the govt to alter marriage to include them too?
Imagine homosexuals fighting for "rights" while they were complicit in sending Warren Jeffs to jail?

I agree with you on this and even in America, the battle is a losing one for homosexuals with such agenda. I disagree with the idea of redefining marriage; the core essence of marriage is the union between one man and one woman.

But, I also disagree with the idea of jailing homosexuals or giving them less legal or constitutional protection because of their sexual preference.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2009
The idea that a person can be "lured" to being gay is incredibly retarded.

The idea that you choose to be gay or straight is also retarded.

If you choose to be gay or choose to be straight does that mean we're born bisexual by default?

LoL I don't know what education in psychology, sociology and biology some people have had here but it is obvious that the level of education is substandard. Homosexuality at the moment is a really tough case, since people CAN be born as trans-gender, meaning they can literally have the brain functionality of the opposite sex.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2009
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!![/size]

unbeleivable!!!

Indeed! grin cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by RichyBlacK(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
~davidylan:

they are already protected. Are we stoning them or refusing them jobs on grounds of sexual orientation?

Then why are some calling for them to be hanged? Why should we kill humans because they are nonviolent deviants?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Buhari Attends NDA Passing Out Parade In Kaduna (Pictures) / Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy / Okorocha, Catholic Doctors At War Over Abortion Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.