Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? (13537 Views)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? by tpia5: 3:56am On Sep 04, 2012
jp philips: @ poster

if your question is where you went wrong then im afraid ive got something for u

I[/color]

[color=#000099][b]if i understand this properly, u forgave him and things were smooth again
y go digging in the first place?

you disrespected him because you gave him your word that everything  is ok only 4 u to start digging whichever means u employed doesn't matter

now, a lot of people esp. the females re trying to weigh out his direspect on u and vice versa then i ask; what did u do when u were disrespected?
Ans; u forgave him ,the antics, circumstances and methods not withstanding.
obviously he has this formular that if he screws up, comes begging ,you forgive and take him back,by so doing it becomes his leverage and he is using it properly
another question; when all these were going on, he begs and u forgive, giving him more power.

i still have another question for you; do u think that the story of where he was the past three months was so cool yet he concealed it? of course, he knows it will hurt that's precisely y he Neva told u.  amidst the Enigma, u still forgave him, meaning old things have past away, proving his formular right.

now you re  trying to use his leverage to find out wot u have  forgiven, does it make u a liar or not?

i still heard some pple saying that he is angry because he was caught, of course not, because

1  he knew wot he did
2 he knows how wrong it was for him to come begging
3 he trusted his spouse to her words meaning; even if u get to find out, u have forgiven me

i still have to clear anoda issue here, y is it that ladies always think that its only infidelity that undermines a rel.ship which can tantamount to break up?

y i asked is because a lot of pple think dat to some pple, disrespect is not enough reason to break up,

let me tell u a short story;
i was going out with this gal for a couple of years within which i was studying her and bringing myself in totality to her,
one faithful day, i met a new friend that told me of a buisness interest that may interest her so i wanted to hook them up

i called her and she told me she went to my buddys bar, it was normal but just that the place was a bit out of town so she wasn't expecting me to come, i rescheduled the meeting for a later date and my friend left, in the hse i was bored so decided to hang out

i called her again and she said she was still there but i didnt tell her i was comming, on getting there, she was no where to be found i asked the bar guy and some buddys and they said they have not seen her.
like 4hrs later she appeared when i asked, she said she was upstairs using my reservation for something she was working on, i fixed her a drink and went upstairs, on getting there, there was no sign that sme1 has been there 4 a week,

i asked the hotel attendant and he confirmed my fears and told me that she just left ,that she just told him dat ''we'' will be using the reservation dat evening ,dat she almost coerced him to let her sign and affix date and time which cud ave been an unused bill on me so the attendant refused and told her he will clear with me first,

i went straight to the bar and asked her again, where she was the past 4 hrs she repeated the same thing, oblivious of wot ive done,
i reiterated again and warned her that this was not a joke she still stood her ground

on our way home, i asked myself these questions  

1  what is it that she has done that she lied about it
2  and is fighting so hard to cover it up?

i now gave myself a simlpe answer, it is bad enough that im not supposed to know i didnt care again to find out the details becos i knew that she can always cook up stories
i called her up the next day and told her that its over
and she replied ''just like that''

so many of her friends that called me said i was already tired that i was looking for a break up opportunity, but i wasn't bothered

i told my friend also who said im nuts dat i have everytin to loose, that we have come a long way, that family one tin one tin blah blah blah

within that period, i was still battling with d love i had 4 her and all that but i still was avoiding her calls

a couple of weeks later, i was watching a movie with my friend when he called his gf and she said she was home so jokingly he asked me to dress up so he can pay his chick 2 give me a lap dance so we went 2 see her though she stays close. on getting 2 her flat. it was locked we tried her number severally but no response though it was ringing, we went back to my friends place called all her friends but no one knew her whereabouts,
i was worried till the next day when i called my friend he told me that her phone was stolen so out of fear she left her flat for a cousins' place.

my friend bought the story but i just told myself, another cheap lie, how could they snatch ur phone in such serene Estate just 2 blocks from his place and nobody heard shit? i just felt like it aint my business. so i didn't even tell my friend only 4 him to call me in the office and told me that he saw the phone in her bag dropping her off on her way 2 work but he ignored it.

so the question is where were you the previous nite and wot did u do dat is so bad that u needed a lie to cover it up?
i just advised him to watch her closely,
few months later, one of our guys dat helped her secure the job told him that the news is everywhere that she is dating their CEO, dat his secretary caught them kissing in the hall way.
he now broke up with her when he came complaining, i simply told him he couldn't have ignored that phone saga.

everything about infidelity comes with signs, the more signs u ignore, the closer u are to a heart break also most gals re bad players simply becos they have not been practicing so they will always leave u with a clue.

personally, i care about my respect more than love, i see it that when you respect me, you have placed me where i belong and that gives me the emotional stability to grow affection for you, trust you then nuture it to love, so once you derail i may not be that generous to see the end,

oh!! did i 4get? while my ex was still sending me forgiveness text messages, she was found three times having launch dates with one looser that sees me as a threat in the office when i spoke with guy he told me that she told him that we re not married so she is free to do as she likes,
then i thanked God 4 working with the first sign.

Your case is quite different but i just want to clear that impression that not every thing you forgive even God himself does not forgive the sin against the holy spirit.

MY ADVIC;
YOU RE LONG OVERDUE TO BREAK UP

[/b]

[/b][/color]

why wasting nl bandwith for goodness sake?
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? by Etranshub(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
The bleeping ba$tärd is just being defensive...free dat guy he wil continue to snitch u
Diva1: Even when I ended the message with "Let God be the judge", he replied the same too. That he loved me and I did something like this. I care(d)about this guy for 3yrs, after so much time, effort etc, this is how it turned out to be , the most unusual way? I wanted to tell his mum and sister but i felt it would sound desperate. Have you ever been humilated and angry but calm at the same time because it's more like shock.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Diva1:
He said I was wrong and disrespected him by putting the picture of us without asking him and also with a fake name. How can someone be that angry to that extent?? even after he was going through some difficulties, money wise, I gave him my money I would have used for myself and for bills to settle himself.
I talked to different men about the situation and they all said i did nothing wrong, he was the one at fault.
fine boy no dey pay...besides you ladies love players so live with it cos there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Diva1:
Treetop20

Maybe you didn't understand my post. I never mentioned I was hanging on, I was talking about the situation because it's very shocking, that he just turned everything to me and never admitted he was wrong.
what were you expecting?
You should have let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Diva1:
While I'm here hurt, angry, trying to really understand what's going on, he's out there upgrading himself,. I just wish karma, Newayz there is a God.
since you now realized that not all that glitters are gold,just go to your ex and beg...
Hehehehe,I always read this of story with pleasure...may the male players live longer and continue with their good works...ladies una never see anything yet!
**puffing my cuban cigar**
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
bubblegum:
dump his silly ass and move on wiv ur life gurl.
i know its really hard for u to do dat after 3 gud years but dat doesnt matter
move on gurl!!!
the guy has dumped her silly assss already...she should move on go where?
Lol
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
bhumeeus:
I just hate guys like that, When u find out they've done something wrong,they make u feel guilty for finding out. He's just using reverse psychology my dear, he's not worth u and plenty other women out there.

Now I understand uv invested 3 whole years on this looser of a guy, but am thinking, is this what ur ready to put up with if u guys get marriedYou better dont make that mistake.Please move on,you'll heal with time and you'll find a more deserving man who'll love you, take you to movies at 12am , take u out and come back home with you by 5am.Who'll appreciate you cooking for him, wash his clothes and have sex with him.
mill and boon...keep dreaming
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? by pearlzy92(f): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Just move on. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
ijleke:
I have gone out with a lady for 8 years, platonic kind of, without thinking of marrying her and she knew I won't though she's married now to my friend who met her during the period. I know some men did that.
And that brings me back to my question why do men keep on in relationship that they know "NOTHING" will COME out of,
must "SOMETHING" come out every relatioNships?
Let me tell you,some relationships are just for fffuckk sake and nothing more...so if guys tell you that from the onset how will you tender the pusy?
The greater the number of pusys a guy bleeped...the better.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2014
Diva1:
Are these enough proofs that I am right and there is something going cos some of you are against me, telling me how sure am I?

1) why did she change the profile pic with one with the both of them?

2) Why did she add new pics of him, and them and writing "My baby and I" with other people commenting love words? even one saying no wonder you said you missed him the other day, you travelled

3) This was during that 2-3months period

4) Him commenting on one of her pics, "u go baby, nice hair luv" her reply "baby u r my inspiration" though i didn't take this one as anything serious

5) What would make him this MAD like i had killed someone if he wasn't actually having something with her?

stay with him if he has promised you marriage o cos a cheat you know is better than an angel you dont know...more over husbands scarce o
...a bird at hand...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Set To Sleep With Boyfriend, Recieved Nude For Iphone Xs (pics) / Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? / Succulent: These Curvy Ladies Will Make You Go Gagaz. (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.