Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! (22139 Views)

*** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Fhemmmy: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
More of the machine

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

Above where it says ML350, one Benz has emblem sticked above it while the second Benz has printed wordings above the ML350. Look closely.

Look at the pictures that KingsAutos posted himself for clearer pictures.
i feel like the angle he took the pictures from in both cases don't clearly show any differences. I'm squinting to see.
So I can't say conclusively.

No offense sha But the people in the pics don't look like they can own the cars. Except maybe the Mazda guy. As Mazda no cost.
That's just my red flag there.

KingsAutos, if you're genuine, I wish you the best. May you prosper.
But if you're not, pls desist from any shady deals. It doesn't pay.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Fhemmmy: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is missing from your collection of pix

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
More, you could be real but you are not going about it the right way . . . Retrace steps and do the needful and you will make the name as a good dealer if done right

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
i feel like the angle he took the pictures from in both cases don't clearly show any differences. I'm squinting to see.

No offense sha But the people in the pics don't look like they can own the cars. Except maybe the Mazda guy. As Mazda no cost.

Madam no talk so ooooh @ Mazda no cost cheesy cheesy
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

Madam no talk so ooooh @ Mazda no cost cheesy cheesy
not all Mazda dear. That one in the pic

Well what do I know sha.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:

The Benz is still in the U.S that he claimed he bought and shipped to Nigeria. Just follow along from page two to three. grin grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by kakakibuy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

How far, oga mi? I didn't get the thing yet. It was never sent to me. I hope you got my last email.

My Oga on the top. Just replied the email.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
kakakibuy:

My Oga on the top. Just replied the email.

I saw the reply, oga mi. Thanks.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
not all Mazda dear. That one in the pic

Well what do I know sha.

You are right though but #600,000 is still a lot of money for some people compared to those that see 5million as peanut. At least you sabi some cars now cheesy
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
aieromon:

Mr Kingi Kingi
used the whole day to prepare these rubbish in his defence. He wasted a whole day for this rubbish. Abeg help me beg Mr Kingi kingi to give me her number. grin
I don die today ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I don die today ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kings AutoS should run from people with criminology background.

BURSTED!!!
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

You are right though but #600,000 is still a lot of money for some people compared to those that see 5million as peanut. At least you sabi some cars now cheesy
I don dey sabi small small.

I was hopeless before. grin

When I wanted to get a car, You need to see the car that I liked more than the mercedes my DH picked for me. Just because it was flashier.

We grow and learn.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
@ calculusx...stop peeping and say something or you be lukuman angry
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by betandwin8484: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga FastShipping you did not invite me to this thread, already on page 3 and I have missed a lot, where is Madam Chibabe3 ? She first me reach here ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy popcorn so I can follow what's going on,, I saw something like ML and some cars with some document this He goat so called Kingsautos is presenting, He has been absent for 2 days, probably went home to print some document to show us,, and those people posing with those cars there should be beaten..
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
I don dey sabi small small.

I was hopeless before. grin

When I wanted to get a car, You need to see the car that I liked more than the mercedes my DH picked for me. Just because it was flashier.

We grow and learn.

You go still sabi pass this one. Your DH sabi better thing now so at least with his kind of taste,you sef go soon blend.

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by chucky234(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Chairman Kings Auto, Kakaki was right, the ride is still available in the USA . . . .Bros:
It is not nice to mess up business for the real dealers, if you are not one, just quit the game and if you are one, give real evidences, the world is now so small, thanks to the internet. . . .
I am not accusing you but here is the ride live and still in the USA
People like KingAutos are the reason why people find it very hard these days to entrust us with money, imagine a customer asking the other day if I'm in anyway connected with inspired because he wouldn't want to have anything to do with anyone connected to inspired.
Just imagine the embarrassment sha, this got to stop.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
betandwin8484:

Oga FastShipping you did not invite me to this thread, already on page 3 and I have missed a lot, where is Madam Chibabe3 ? She first me reach here ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy popcorn so I can follow what's going on,, I saw something like ML and some cars with some document this He goat so called Kingsautos is presenting, He has been absent for 2 days, probably went home to print some document to show us,, and those people posing with those cars there should be beaten..

Who wan beat them? Abi make them charge you for child abuse

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
betandwin8484:

The thief went from one car seller to another and asked them to give him papers to photocopy so he can present them to nairalanders as evidence. He has been exposed. The ML350 he claimed he bought and shipped to Nigeria is still sitting in Philadelphia.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by betandwin8484: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingsAutos:
A LOVELY CUSTOMER OF MINE WHOM I PURCHASED THIS CAR FOR, CALLED ME ONE EVENING AND SAID, [color=#000099]OGA KING BEFORE YOU SHIP THIS LOVELY RIDE GO INTO THE CAR AND WRITE MY NAME ON A PAPER AND PLACE IT ON THE DASHBOARD AND ON THE SEAT.... THE NAME IS DAYO......

AM LOYAL OGA DAYO...THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.... SMILE.....
[/color]

hahahahahahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing,, this guy is dull-witted, Please DAYO explain to us why you wanted your name written on a piece of paper, so no one will steal it from you ?

4 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by predatorX: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
Paragraph pls.

My eyes hurt from trying to read this.

i nearly ran crazy reading this too, i actually thought it was MORSE_CODE............. Anyway, thanks for giving me migraines!!!
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
betandwin8484:

hahahahahahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing,, this guy is dull-witted, Please DAYO explain to us why you wanted your name written on a piece of paper, so no one will steal it from you ?

Very dull thief indeed.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by betandwin8484: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

The thief went from one car seller to another and asked them to give him papers to photocopy so he can present them to nairalanders as evidence. He has been exposed. The ML350 he claimed he bought and shipped to Nigeria is still sitting in Philadelphia.

He is yet to explain which shipping company he uses that brings cars from USA 18days after his registration,, and how long did he bargain with his client,, maybe he thinks we are all mugu
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by lakesidepapa(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

Very obvious that he got pictures off the internet to match the ones in Nigeria. He wasn't smart enough to spot the discrepancies in the pictures.

He's exposing himself as he's trying to prove himself right. If I want to take it personal. I'll get him. I'm a detective even if he hide under ground I will still get him. I'm jst watching him with his unprofessional scam.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by KingsAutos: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
It's only on nairaland i noticed people are so biased, they see white and wanna call it black, in as much as i try not to use insultive words on some folks here, they are pushing me

I believe other viewers can all see the kind of response these peeps are dropping here

Heaven will bear me witness that i've done my best trying to prove my innocent

One thing every one here is failing to do is to ask @Fastshipping to prove his claims

You accused some one without an evidence

My Question has been left un-answered

Is There Any one that Paid For A Vehicle which was not Delivered At The Date promised?

Let's face the real thing and stop mocking the looks of those on the pix

Or Should i start taking orders based on the looks of people?

CONSPIRACY WON'T TAKE YOU ANYWHERE

Ask @FastShipping To Provide Proves of his claims or remain silent

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by calculusx(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

FastShipping:

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin I just sitdown dey look as event unfold. What baffled me most was despite all the awareness on NL some people can't still spot a scam from afar. Too many Red Flags grin grin

@ Fastshipping, you didn't study just criminology for no reason, you were able to see the cracks from afar. Big ups to you. You WON

NLers WON

NL is more like a Family Tree

No NLer will be duped, not on Auto Section
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
betandwin8484:

He is yet to explain which shipping company he uses that brings cars from USA 18days after his registration,, and how long did he bargain with his client,, maybe he thinks we are all mugu

Fast shipping you have the vessel details of king autos. His shipper is trying to beat aol shipping duration to become the fastest shipper on Nairaland cheesy
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

Fast shipping you have the vessel details of king autos. His shipper is trying to beat aol shipping duration to become the fastest shipper on Nairaland cheesy

grin grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by KingsAutos: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
betandwin8484:

betandwin8484 you are some one i respect how can you talk any how? How and where did you see that i told a client i was going to deliver a car in 18 days?

Kindly get a screen shoot of where that thing was said
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by betandwin8484: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingsAutos:
It's only on nairaland i noticed people are so biased, they see white and wanna call it black, in as much as i try not to use insultive words on some folks here, they are pushing me

I believe other viewers can all see the kind of response these peeps are dropping here

Heaven will bear me witness that i've done my best trying to prove my innocent

One thing every one here is failing to do is to ask @Fastshipping to prove his claims

You accused some one without an evidence

My Question has been left un-answered

Is There Any one that Paid For A Vehicle which was not Delivered At The Date promised?

Let's face the real thing and stop mocking the looks of those on the pix

Or Should i start taking orders based on the looks of people?

CONSPIRACY WON'T TAKE YOU ANYWHERE

Ask @FastShipping To Provide Proves of his claims or remain silent

Please first explain how you got this clients when you just registered July 2nd,, and these cars are already on Nigerian soil,, How long did it take you to bargain with them, then shipping of these vehicles,, please answer my question to put a rest on this topic... the mazda you claimed you shipped from where ever has been in Nigeria for days now... so that means shipping from USA took you 14 days ? Is that possible ? and please explain the ML350 Kakakibuy proved is still in USA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Swap Your Cars in a Here!!! / Universal Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter With USB Charger / Buying A Tokunbo Car: Things To Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.