Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! (22209 Views)

*** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Ibadanchief(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

grin grin grin grin

I wonder what that big skull of yours is on your neck for ...

Otondo...
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by chiboyo(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

THE RECEIPT FOR THE 100K PAYMENT IS HERE

NLers, why are we still trying to prove what is obviously a scam!!!

Can someone please Google the name Adaeze Worlu (same web2, weeb 3)??

Afanide, arbitrage, davi8d, come see food.

Kings Autos is a confirmed Scam artist!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2015
Ibadanchief:

Fast shipping wants the business. Isn't obvious ...
Stfu! Just listen to the only surviving son of a cow, he wants which yeye business? Tell Chiamaka her next trip to the salon will be in Kirikiri. Useless animals! OGUN STRIKE UNA! angry

2 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2015
chiboyo:

NLers, why are we still trying to prove what is obviously a scam!!!

Can someone please Google the name Adaeze Worlu (same web2, weeb 3)??

Afanide, arbitrage, davi8d, come see food.

Kings Autos is a confirmed Scam artist!!!

There are about 7 other monikers linked to KingsAutos and his accomplices.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Ibadanchief(m): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

grin grin grin grin

Ibadanchief:

Otondo...
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
Ibadanchief:

Otondo...
[/s]

Go and find your mat and get some night sleep.

Ode!
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by chiboyo(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2015
The scammer has even quickly deleted me from his BBM!!

Guys we need to deal with thieves like this, we can't keep allowing them to steal and escape easily...
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Ibadanchief:

Otondo...
Na trailer go jam you dia! Infact na that type wey u dey advertise go crush you. Blawwwdy scammer!!!

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 12:02am On Jul 23, 2015
chiboyo:

Guys we need to deal with thieves like this, we can't keep allowing them to steal and escape easily...

Wow!!! Lobatan! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Ibadanchief(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Stfu! Just listen to the only surviving son of a cow, he wants which yeye business? Tell Chiamaka her next trip to the salon will be in Kirikiri. Useless animals! OGUN STRIKE UNA! angry

So you too make money from the $2 million guy... Eyah. He knows you are loyal.., Otondo
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by makavele: 12:03am On Jul 23, 2015
asids55:

oga..i doubt if e will ever answer any of your questions. ..we have been asking him of how the ml 350 he sold to his gf mysteriously reappeared in Philly and the guy just dey yarn ballz..a genuine dealer will have answers to all questions thrown at him with solid proof.

The ML350 had a recall from Mercedes for faulty temperature monitoring sensors

So it had to be shipped back to . . uhmm, is it Georgia or Texas ? .. sorry Philadelphia cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2015
makavele:

The ML350 had a recall from Mercedes for faulty temperature monitoring sensors

So it had to be shipped back to . . uhmm, is it Georgia or Texas ? .. sorry Philadelphia cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2015
KingsAutos:

All liars shall go to hell
off you go then! Go join ya master in hell. ANIMAL
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Ibadanchief(m): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2015
chiboyo:

Na BBm he delete you, no worry na time , nemesis has it's way of doing things...
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by chiboyo(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2015
And to imagine that the thief is still viewing this thread
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Ibadanchief:

So you too make money from the $2 million guy... Eyah. He knows you are loyal.., Otondo
Ewo! You get liver dey quote me ke? Na evil spirit go romance you if you quote me again. Useless thing!

5 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Ibadanchief(m): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Ewo! You get liver dey quote me ke? Na evil spirit go romance you if you quote me again. Useless thing!

As your Oga go talk " go to bed"
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by makavele: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2015
[

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Ibadanchief:
Come Oga king Auto, if truly what you are been accused of is true, if you apologise and repent I bet you, things will turn out for Good, but if you wait for the truth to come out, it might hunt and kill you personally, not your business oh, but you personally.

Take it or leave it.

@fast shipping you no try, forget the Wetin I yarn you, u have every details in your hand you were waiting for me to talk on this forum before you would release it, I am here for you...

I mean no harm, but if you still dey vex, you fit try hug transformer , light don dey now, I know say you no go try am...

Anyway, Liars have their palace in HELL!!!

Ibadan chief, I like your sense of reasoning. It's better to be objective and rational than jump the gun and end up disgraced.
Fast shipping pilled so much pressure on kings auto.
However, it's glaring king has a lot of questions to answer.
I don't doubt him per say but I don't believe him either.
On my part I haven't paid a dime to him yet. Maybe my Gtb token played a divine trick on me.
He 'got' me a sweet car and since the botched 100k transfer and experience on auction export I begun doubting, not necessarily his sincerity but the whole process in it entirety.
The account details and other details fit exactly the bill.
Even though I have pictures of the 'car' am scared parting ways with any money.
Oga king I told you via BBM some days ago that am not like those 'Thomases on Nairaland' and that I believe you. I still believe you can clear your name.
You have been bloodied by the marines of auto section, rise you and prove them wrong.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2015
Ibadanchief:

As your Oga go talk " go to bed"
your oga? You mean the hungry looking thing holding the poster na your oga? Duh? Like that's news to our ears.See person wey buy mazda as hin b like armu robber. I can bet anything he dey EFCC most wanted list.

Fastshipping, Nna biko save the pics and forward it to EFCC. These m0rons suppose join them brothers inside prison
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2015
makavele:
[
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Ibadanchief(m): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

your oga? You mean the hungry looking thing holding the poster na your oga? Duh? Like that's news to our ears.See person wey buy mazda as hin b like armu robber. I can bet anything he dey EFCC most wanted list.

Fastshipping, Nna biko save the pics and forward it to EFCC. These m0rons suppose join them brothers inside prison

I don't support kings, I had issues with fast shipping cos e didn't do the right thing on time,now u think until wen someone looks chubby before he/she could own a car, my dear things have changed, big cloths don't make you big. Don't want to exchange words with you. Just go to bed, some other time we can talk better. Xoxo
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by chiboyo(m): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2015
expee06:

Ibadan chief, I like your sense of reasoning. It's better to be objective and rational than jump the gun and end up disgraced.
On my part I haven't paid a dime to him yet. Maybe my Gtb token played a divine trick on me.
He 'got' me a sweet car and since the botched 100k transfer and experience on auction export I begun doubting, not necessarily his sincerity but the whole process in it entirety.
Oga king I told you via BBM some days ago that am not like those 'Thomases on Nairaland' and that I believe you. I still believe you can clear your name.
You have been bloodied by the marines of auto section, rise you and prove them wrong.

Bro, their is nothing to prove from kings Autos, fastshipping has shown us proof of payment into a re-known scam artist on NL.

Case finished! He/She is a scam artist.

Thank God for divine providence on your part with your token, you would have DEFINITELY lost your money

3 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by aieromon(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2015
expee06:

You berra take that money to the church and give testimony than allowing the scammer to touch it. Don't come back here to cry about your sweet deal gone sour.

2 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2015
Ibadanchief:

I don't support kings, I had issues with fast shipping cos e didn't do the right thing on time,now u think until wen someone looks chubby before he/she could own a car, my dear things have changed, big cloths don't make you big. Don't want to exchange words with you. Just go to bed, some other time we can talk better. Xoxo
are you Chiamaka? If yes,thunder fire ya T%@0.If no,Orunmila bisect ya skull. ANIMALS!!
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by lakesidepapa(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2015
KingsAutos:

MY BIZ WITH THE SAID PERSON STILL STANDS........ HE HASN'T REQUESTED A REFUND YET

I quite disagreed that ur biz with said person still stands, prove have already shown that, if the said biz is still stand, this thread couldn't have been boil as it's nw and the solicitor to the said victim in person of fastshipping wouldn't have boil as he's boiling nw. The chess game is over and @fastshipping have check mated you. REFUND THE MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

are you Chiamaka? If yes,thunder fire ya T%@0.If no,Orunmila bisect ya skull. ANIMALS!!

I believe the Ibadan dunce is the "clearingagent/rep" to KingsAutos. His original username is Globalink.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 12:31am On Jul 23, 2015
lakesidepapa:

I quite disagreed that ur biz with said person still stands, prove have already shown that, if the said biz is still stand, this thread couldn't have been boil as it's nw and the solicitor to the said victim in person of fastshipping wouldn't have boil as he's boiling nw. The chess game is over and @fastshipping have check mated you. REFUND THE MONEY.

The guy wants refund of the 100k but KingsAutos has remained incommunicado with the guy. The guy can't reach him. I am currently talking to the person right now.

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by asids55: 12:35am On Jul 23, 2015
expee06:

see this my guy dey talk sweet ride,he go shock u say na for only ur dream u go dey see the sweet ride..you have been told to do the needful,search for the account details the king autos guy gave you on Google and you will be suprised to see how many innocent individuals the guy as swindled..the guy does not only work his scam on auto section

www.nairaland.com/2443801/scam-alert-latest-scammers-tricks#36054376

2 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Ibadanchief(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2015
@fast shipping am not into car dealings... I use to b a guest but because of u I came in, am not against you neither am I supporting kings. I want you to know that, and I believe you read all my "trash". U had. All this evidence u never brought them up I till I started harassing you, must they push you to do something right ?

Well if u think I am a dealer, O.Y.O lowa.

Die d matter we now know who the fraudulent dealer is . More grease to your elbow...

I guess I will benefit from your $2million wink
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2015
aieromon:

You berra take that money to the church and give testimony than allowing the scammer to touch it. Don't come back here to cry about your sweet deal gone sour.

My brother I just tired for internet things for Naija!
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Ibadanchief(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

I believe the Ibadan dunce is the "clearingagent/rep" to KingsAutos. His original username is Globalink.

Here oh, you lie, if you don't know what you are saying I would advice you gerarahere...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS / Buying A Tokunbo Car: Things To Watch Out For / Swap Your Cars in a Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.