Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! (22227 Views)

*** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 2:43am On Jul 23, 2015
cococandy:
can you list them pls.

At least help others not fall victims

When the time arises, the names will be listed here. It either KingsAutos alone using the bank account or there are seven other people using the same bank account.

Take a look at this link: https://www.nairaland.com/2443801/scam-alert-latest-scammers-tricks#up
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Gboliwe: 2:43am On Jul 23, 2015
betandwin8484:

Please don't respect me, I don't accept respect from scammers

grin grin grin Nairalanders and humour. cheesy
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 23, 2015
it's very clear this guy is a fraud star , Looking foward to Dupe your monoy, the lettle i've read, makes it very clear that he is a fraud star.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by nobeku: 3:33am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

KingsAuto has one clearing agent he sent to meet the guy claiming they work together. I have the name of the agent/rep but when the time comes, I will release it.
Fastshipping,which one is "when the time comes"BRING OUT ALL YOU HAVE FOR PETE SAKE...you are making things slow here..is it that you are even not to sure?SPILL DE BEANS MAHN!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 3:38am On Jul 23, 2015
nobeku:
Fastshipping,which one is "when the time comes"BRING OUT ALL YOU HAVE FOR PETE SAKE...you are making things slow here..is it that you are even not to sure?SPILL DE BEANS MAHN!!!!!!

Why asking for more information when you already believed KingsAto has done nothing wrong despite mounting evidence against him? What else do you need before you are convinced KingsAuto is a thief?

Haven't you seen what I have released so far and what Kakakibuy has released so far? The Benz he claimed he bought and shipped to Nigeria is still sitting in Philadelphia tonight. That says a lot about the accused person.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by nobeku: 4:06am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Why asking for more information when you already believed KingsAto has done nothing wrong despite mounting evidence against him? What else do you need before you are convinced KingsAuto is a thief?

Haven't you seen what I have released so far and what Kakakibuy has released so far? The Benz he claimed he bought and shipped to Nigeria is still sitting in Philadelphia tonight. That says a lot about the accused person.

And where did you get that?Who told you I believed Kings Autos...why do you keep reasoning strangely somtimes

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by boliano(m): 4:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Weldon Nairalanders,
Can this dealer provide is direct contact like telephone no, office address n more for better confirmation of his genuity and existence,

I am KINGS AUTO & PROPERTY and I don't ask for any upfront payment from any buyer, I am young growing car dealer and property agent, and my office is klm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd, akesan lagos....

There is difference in my own business name and this so call kings Autos,

Thanks and God bless.....
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Gboliwe: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2015
boliano:
Weldon Nairalanders,
Can this dealer provide is direct contact like telephone no, office address n more for better confirmation of his genuity and existence,

I am KINGS AUTO & PROPERTY and I don't ask for any upfront payment from any buyer, I am young growing car dealer and property agent, and my office is klm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd, akesan lagos....

There is difference in my own business name and this so call kings Autos,

Thanks and God bless.....

And the plot thickens!

You mean there are two "kingsauto" in Nairaland? Atleast the business names are the the same.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Samad805(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Gboliwe:

And the plot thickens!

You mean there are two "kingsauto" in Nairaland? Atleast the business names are the the same.

bro dis boliano of a guy is a well known person so his company name is Kings Auto & Property @ akesan lagos state which is different frm dis so called scammer dah I tried making some investigation from and was bringing one format 2 anoda one names Kings Auto....
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by lakesidepapa(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Gboliwe:

And the plot thickens!

Kingautos don change his user name, he don reshape his image. You guys have to be very careful. If dem kingi you smiley u are on ur own o
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by chucky234(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I believe it is time for we, the dealers to join hands and so NO to scamming people on NL if we still want people to take us serious

Like someone said, auto section on NL is a little tense at the moment and buyers will ask any questions to be sure they are dealing with right person.... we have to be willing to provide information and work with them for their peace of mind.
I quite agree with you, this section need total cleansing and fast too.
We the dealers have to put heads together to fashion out how to deal with these miscreants that are bent on soiling our collective image and reputation, the time is now.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2015
chucky234:
I quite agree with you, this section need total cleansing and fast too.
We the dealers have to put heads together to fashion out how to deal with these miscreants that are bent on soiling our collective image and reputation, the time is now.

You dealers should all come together and decide what has to be done. I suggest there should be a platform(KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALERS) which will include all credible AUTO DEALERS of Nairaland and before anyone is accepted in,he of she must be scrutinized which will include collecting & verifying the individual contact information. By doing this,members will be able to know who is who and those that checks out,will be registered. Scammers like King Autos won't be allowed in and same with others operating under another username.

2 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by betandwin8484: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Eyop:

You dealers should all come together and decide what has to be done. I suggest there should be a platform(KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALERS) which will include all credible AUTO DEALERS of Nairaland and before anyone is accepted in,he of she must be scrutinized which will include collecting & verifying the individual contact information. By doing this,members will be able to know who is who and those that checks out,will be registered. Scammers like King Autos won't be allowed in and same with others operating under another username.

You have a point, I hope this works out.. very good idea but this should be decided by the dealers to put a peace on this forum
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2015
betandwin8484:

You have a point, I hope this works out.. very good idea but this should be decided by the dealers to put a peace on this forum

Sincerely it is the best because the awareness will be created. As it stands,any idiot can create an account on Nairaland and claim to be car dealer only for the purpose of defrauding innocent victims. I am not saying this idea will 100% solve the problem but it will go a long way to restore hope for intending buyers.

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by lade007(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Eyop:

This is a good way to go.......I am in
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by betandwin8484: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
Eyop:

Sincerely it is the best because the awareness will be created. As it stands,any idiot can create an account on Nairaland and claim to be car dealer only for the purpose of defrauding innocent victims. I am not saying this idea will 100% solve the problem but it will go a long way to restore hope for intending buyers.

Very good contribution you have brought here.. I hope they listen
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2015
Eyop:

Gbam!!!!

ChelseaBMW!!!! Come in and start the verification process o!! Fraudsters all over your section, do something gademmit!! angry
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by chucky234(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2015
Eyop:

Well said, I think that's the way forward.
I'll talk to Fhemmmy and the rest about this and see how we can be able to work out something that'll protect our interest and that of our respective customers.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Gbam!!!!

ChelseaBMW!!!! Come in and start the verification process o!! Fraudsters all over your section, do something gademmit!! angry

ChelseaBMW is no longer a moderator
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by kennyslim1(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2015
if fraud enters this section like OLX, the trusted dealers on here will lose new customers...you guys and Seun should cook up something to prevent this.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Eyop:

ChelseaBMW is no longer a moderator
Omg!! I no no ooo...see as bra dey wash me shocked shocked

Dem comot my boyfriend tru tru? ShOur! !! Seun na suspension we discuss na... embarassed cry sad
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Omg!! I no no ooo...see as bra dey wash me shocked shocked

Dem comot my boyfriend tru tru? ShOur! !! Seun na suspension we discuss na... embarassed cry sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy how many boyfriend you get sef for this Nairaland
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by kennyslim1(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2015
well, scams are so easy to spot out...if it's so good to be true, then it's 90% scam!

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by pacino26(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2015
chucky234:
Well said, I think that's the way forward.
I'll talk to Fhemmmy and the rest about this and see how we can be able to work out something that'll protect our interest and that of our respective customers.

Pls don't forget to list all other online business address/social handles of the said dealers. It should be well detailed.

If I see any dealer drinking from a bottle of Moet that is closed, I'll take him as fraud..

I bought my first mob on NL, it only took an inspection by my uncle to seal the deal.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2015
Eyop:

cheesy cheesy cheesy how many boyfriend you get sef for this Nairaland
only 50 grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:
only 50 grin

Haaaaa shocked shocked only you
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2015
kennyslim1:
well, scams are so easy to spot out...if it's so good to be true, then it's 90% scam!

Sometimes not so easy. There are professionals in this field
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by onatisi(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2015
pacino26:

Pls don't forget to list all other online business address/social handles of the said dealers. It should be well detailed.

If I see any dealer drinking from a bottle of Moet that is closed, I'll take him as fraud..

I bought my first mob on NL, it only took an inspection by my uncle to seal the deal.
the plan may likely not work for long . We have dealers and we have sellers . If the dealers agree to have a database for reputable dealers what about private sellers . Who just has a personal car he or she wants to sell What I think can be done is for the forum admin to have a set of guidelines or advice posted at the opening page of the auto section with an inscription that all potential buyers are advised to read . Secondly,the database will most likely lead to price uniformity which will sooner or later create problems . I maybe wrong though ,this is just a thought
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by kennyslim1(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2015
onatisi:
the plan may likely not work for long . We have dealers and we have sellers . If the dealers agree to have a database for reputable dealers what about private sellers . Who just has a personal car he or she wants to sell What I think can be done is for the forum admin to have a set of guidelines or advice posted at the opening page of the auto section with an inscription that all potential buyers are advised to read . Secondly,the database will most likely lead to price uniformity which will sooner or later create problems . I maybe wrong though ,this is just a thought

price uniformity can't work here...all i think is needed is to have a database of trusted dealers here on NL...about private sellers, no need to verify them if they are not claiming to be dealers, because most buyers will go and inspect the car themselves which isn't the case of the dealers who ask of upfront fee.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2015
onatisi:

Private sellers don't indulge in pre-order. Any private seller can advertise his or her car on Nairaland and the buyer before effecting payment will do so after inspection. This suggestion is for pre-order.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Eyop:

Haaaaa shocked shocked only you
Ah han is that much ni? grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by chiboyo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

There are about 7 other monikers linked to KingsAutos and his accomplices.

Guys, on a side note, be wary of below names as they are all linked somewhat to the fraudster

1) Web2
2) Web3
3) Weeb3
4) gab4u
5) chinamarket
6) gabrielmotors
7) king autos
cool eloride

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS / Buying A Tokunbo Car: Things To Watch Out For / Swap Your Cars in a Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.