Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. (61259 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? / My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Tonybills(m): 12:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Bisjosh:
I wonder if people cannot think for themselves until they come to NL undecided

Bros you can't know everything.at times we are ignorance of the things we don't know.mind you this happen to be my first time of seeing this and I have the right to ask questions on what I don't understand.okayyyyyy so mine your word cuz you that think for yourself is not even better than another person
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Tonybills(m): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Tashaamania:

You just read my mind, tbh.

I don't blame you shaaaaaaaa. You are ignorant of what you don't know. Just pray you don't meet one that wears such and even if she wears it prays she tells you the truth about it.the worst is if you fell deeply in love with her

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Tonybills(m): 12:37am On Jun 24, 2016
KruggerINC:

which kind village guy be dis?next tin u go dey complain say she rub lipstick for mouth?abeg guy park well we no get time for dis kind nonsense

Your fada. I don see you where b town boy. Abi your own babe or wife de wear ham or abi your sister dey wear ham. Y I no go complain for wetin I no know. bitchh
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Toks2008:

Lol! there is nothing absolutely wrong in a lady putting on beads or chain around the waist line.

I remember in my 3rd year in the university,i entered my room and saw a lady naked in my bed and when i asked her what she was doing there she was like "i should know"

Sweet looking chic but what turned me of was the beads she ha around her waist and i asked her to dress up and leave.

But today i have realized that its only for fashion in most cases and has nothing to do with spirituality.
Dat one na true mammy water...seducing offers of free sex....she wasn't even ur gf..den d waist beads...guy run
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by SexyCeline(f): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
I wear waist chainz too... Ma boo kinda luvs it.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Toks2008(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
myking95:

Dat one na true mammy water...seducing offers of free sex....she wasn't even ur gf..den d waist beads...guy run

Lol! whenever I reminisce about my 20s I just smile and thank God for being disciplined else I would have been totally lost....free sex everywhere...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by deathstroke(m): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2017
SexyCeline:
I wear waist chainz too... Ma boo kinda luvs it.
angry the first girl I was crushing on, told me she wears waist chains, I ran. . .you the second girl am crushing on,now the same thing. . .lawd why me? sad cry
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by SexyCeline(f): 1:24am On Mar 03, 2017
deathstroke:
angry the first girl I was crushing on, told me she wears waist chains, I ran. . .you the second girl am crushing on,now the same thing. . .lawd why me? sad cry
Lolz
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
SexyCeline:
Lolz
you wear waist Beed/chain too?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by SexyCeline(f): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
danbrowndmf:
you wear waist Beed/chain too?
sure.. Any biggy?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
SexyCeline:
sure.. Any biggy?
nup dear.. .cool with light skin people.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by kibra4u(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bisjosh:
I wonder if people cannot think for themselves until they come to NL undecided

My Sister, that is why Nairaland is still existing. If not even you urselve will not have any business been here. Abi no be so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.