Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. (61432 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? / My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:
I just tire for all these guys.

OP, it's very simple, leave her alone. Someone else who appreciates the beads or chain would come along.

BTW
when will we stop being myopic in our reasoning
May the gods have mercy.

I wear and I'm not possessed.

Babe I go begin follow you from today walahi
as you talk say you wear...oh boy I wan die for here so.

Forget the OP and his religious cohorts dem no sabi anything me I love you tori torun pelu ileke idi ti o wo.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Excuse me?

honestly whats wrong with it

when I get the chance im going to wear some

our ancestors wore them as jewelry, we wear them when we are performing traditional dance

so what is the problem

Oh God
this girl leave all this people na.
as dem no sabi anything you no go free dem ?

leave ancestors me I dey here for you to appreciate the thing tire.
abeg send me pm once you arrange am for your waist abeg.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided COME WETIN DEY WORRY UNA SEF.

NA WE HELP YOU TOAST HER... EZIOKWU angry
Hehehehehehehehehehehehee
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by devonpaul(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
It doesn't make any difference whether she wears 1 or she doesn't. Majority of d waist chian/beads I know are for fashion purpose, someof our grandma's of nowadays stll have waistbeads on, same goes for ankle bracelet. Attaching all this things to spiritual purposes are just stereotypic and are nothing but fallacy. A girl that wants to charm a guy won't come for u thru d waist bead. Trust me, there are other ways dt are even more effective. *i no mention name o* but truth is nigerian really needs to start abandoning stereotypic myth and move on with life. I love me some waist chain, ankle bracelet rocker. Ya'll are unintentionally sexy. Waist chan/bead or ankle bracelet on a lady is a turn on anyday. pls waist chain/bead or ankle bracelet sexy milfs mbok lemme follow *shines teeth*
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bisjosh:
I wonder if people cannot think for themselves until they come to NL undecided

Kikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
You just read my mind, tbh.
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Duru009(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pls run for ur life. Thy have use that chain to gadge many men.
A girl recently confess in church
No responsible girl will tie chain in the name of fashion.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by honeric01(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
herald9:

You are skipping something and you know it.

Ok when the buttocks shake in synchronize manner, what is that stuff that catches your fancy and makes you wants to grab her waist the more?

What is that stuff you admire and wish she could give you a moment to fiddle with it?

I don't know that thing. So is that thing called decoration?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by honeric01(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
refreshrate:

Na the thing history students dey learn be dis? ol boy eee! I don choose wrong course when I for be scholar for history dept.

Me self wan learn o..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abugab:
Traditionally, the waist bead is to measure the expansion of a lady's waist as she matures.
It is another fashion stuff for ladies.
The bead also comes with spiritual implications
Find out which of the above is the case.
If she claims not to know, I can say option 3 is the case

Really?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Dekatron(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
I love waist chain/bead on a lady
sure my gf wll get it when she becomes my fiancee

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehee
Annoying
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dekatron:
I love waist chain/bead on a lady

sure my gf wll get it when she becomes my fiancee
And If she doesn't like it?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
if it is a chain you are safe but if it is beads there are two things involved, it's either she's measuring her waist expansion or it spiritual attachment, if it's for measurement you are safe but if it has spiritual attachment there are two things involved, it's either you RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE or wait and form schwarzenegger, if you run you are safe but if you wait and form schwarzenegger there is only one thing involved, you will surely DIE...gringringringringrin

See wetin you for sabi?

Anyway, GOOD FOR you.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Duru009:
Pls run for ur life. Thy have use that chain to gadge many men.
A girl recently confess in church
No responsible girl will tie chain in the name of fashion.

eesaylie
what's the name of the church? which service did the girl say all this?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
wheesin:
shes an ogbanje..a mami water evil spirit sent to destroy your erectile functionality. Bind her before its too late angry

Oh no! Its is a pity!!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:
And If she doesn't like it?
see door? Oya begin go for am be dat
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Oh no! Its is a pity!!
you no suppose dey answer such people o
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by wheesin(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Oh no! Its is a pity!!

angry
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
honeric01:

Me self wan learn o..
comot class don full
*closed door* *yells from back of door* go chemistry dept. space dey dat side.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by wheesin(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
refreshrate:

you no suppose dey answer such people o
retard ! How retardation market ? angry
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by durosinmikunle(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
She don become monkey be that nw [color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
refreshrate:

see door? Oya begin go for am be dat
Lwkmd...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Gguy4real: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't know why some peeps on nairaland behave like kids so if I understand you now you just want us to know that you just have sex with your girlfriend that's why you are here complaining about bead is it the first time you will ever see bead around her waist mitcheew stupid people sha I don't think you have work to do if you have work you won't sit down and come here talking about bead

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:
I just tire for all these guys.

OP, it's very simple, leave her alone. Someone else who appreciates the beads or chain would come along.

BTW
when will we stop being myopic in our reasoning
May the gods have mercy.

I wear and I'm not possessed.

Please, Tell them
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Op, that stuff means nothing... I have been wearing it right from birth too... (the bead tho) It's nothing really..... But we Nigerians everything must have a spiritual explanation
Imagine!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
wheesin:

retard ! How retardation market ? angry

For your mind now you don talk? your thought process does not require being engaged towards meaningful discussion...cos it just can't happen.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Midehi:

exactly he doesn't trust his gf, if not he wont come here & ask irrelevant question...it might be diabolical for few but its mostly fashion for others.

babe pls keep that on, you know my bros love it alot...likewise mine turns on badly *wink*

Lol.....trust me nahwink wink

How are u doing?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
FixedRoots:
Your chieftancy bead is for what title?
You sure you really wanna know
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by 2dillu2(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tonybills:
Dear palz, am really disturbed seeing my girlfriend wearing chain around her waist.

Initially i thought she indulge in lesbianism or runs girl stuff but she is not that type.

I asked her about it and she told me she do wear it since she was a kid unlike the beaded chain children do wear. the question now is i dont know the implications of a girl putting chain or beads around her waist or does it have any spiritual side effect. I'm just confused even though she promised to remove it.
pictures of the chain on her waist or undecided
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by arootech: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
How could a lady wear a chain around her waist....As a matter of fact, two things are involve...its either you run for your life or she would be using remote to control you like DSTV cHANNEL.......

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by FixedRoots: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

You sure you really wanna know
Sure. I could add to your titles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.