Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. (61358 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? / My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by igmatt2002(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Trust is earned.... moreover she's still a girlfriend and not a wife! @Op please do the needful!

adeh39:
Some guys ehnundecided

What's wrong with wearing a waist chain?....

Yeah....some ladies use it to harm their bfs or husbys..while some use it cos they love it...you just have to trust your gf...

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Dekatron(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:

And If she doesn't like it?
its her call. I cnt force her. But she tries out lotta new things sha
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Excuse me?

honestly whats wrong with it

when I get the chance im going to wear some

our ancestors wore them as jewelry, we wear them when we are performing traditional dance

so what is the problem

Now i dnt know wat her chain wearing around d waist line does but i do know dat its connected with water/jezebel spirits. Any woman dats possess do wear jewery in strange places-im not sounding judgemental. Also U dnt kno ur ancestors are d cause of a lot of backwardness and spiritual attacks, dats if u understand spirituality...most accessories dey wore are fetish, it bcomes culture and its passed frm generation to generation. U get d chain connection? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Femiartalade(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:
I just tire for all these guys.

OP, it's very simple, leave her alone. Someone else who appreciates the beads or chain would come along.

BTW
when will we stop being myopic in our reasoning
May the gods have mercy.

I wear and I'm not possessed.

How do you know you aren't possessed

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Chuknovski(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=Tonybills post=36171090]Dear palz, am really disturbed seeing my girlfriend wearing chain around her waist.

Initially i thought she indulge in lesbianism or runs girl stuff but she

Guy come off it its sexy,its not spiritual,then over the years its believed to be a butt n hips enhancer,so stop telling us how ur girl got wetin wetin on her uku
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
igmatt2002:
Trust is earned.... moreover she's still a girlfriend and not a wife! @Op please do the needful!

Mmmmn.....lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by xcolanto(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Enough obanje and abiku for this thread o! shocked shocked Holy Ghost!!! FIRE!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Bimbola at your age? Issokay... Olowa ma gba eh lowo awon ibile
Lols... mo Kere ju abi mo dagba ju

Those of you who think/believe I'm possessed, I have smth for you tongue tongue tongue

Those of you who wants to see, I have this tongue tongue tongue for you as well.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by herald9: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
honeric01:

I don't know that thing. So is that thing called decoration?
never mind. Mr skeptic.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Chrysz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:

whats wrong with it its a form of decorative jewelry
shocked[quote author=Gurgle post=36171573]

what is decorative jewelleries? ?? chain around the waist nd legs. I wonder where ds world is going.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tomiwaa:
grin we like it

God bless you my broda
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by noblegrex: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bisjosh:
I wonder if people cannot think for themselves until they come to NL undecided
yea its true bt nobody is an island of knowlege.some peeps can b so naïve. Bt 4 this guy,mayb he loves d girl bt must have been hearing stuffs bout chains round d waist n legs etc. So, say what u think or know to mayb relieve him atleast.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by millionboi(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
U jst slaped dat innocent girl 4nothin.........tank ur God say nobe my sister
Mykelpato:

What I'm telling you now is the fact.... Any girl that wears chain on her waist is either a prostitute or a lesbian... As a prostitute they use it to avoid unwanted pregnancy and make guys love them more and to be coming back for sex.

As a lesbian, it's spiritual, they use it as an object or seduction and charm. Only stupid girls will say it's for decoration cause they don't know anything about it. I am in the Eastern part of the country and I know many runz girls, and native doctors who do this stuffs here.... I'm just giving you an advice.

The Day my Gf wore Anklet on her leg, the hot slap I gave her that day ehn Cox she wanted to do like others without having any clue abt the meaning of those dress codes.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
StoneColdBiceps:

Now i dnt know wat her chain wearing around d waist line does but i do know dat its connected with water/jezebel spirits. Any woman dats possess do wear jewery in strange places-im not sounding judgemental. Also U dnt kno ur ancestors are d cause of a lot of backwardness and spiritual attacks, dats if u understand spirituality...most accessories dey wore are fetish, it bcomes culture and its passed frm generation to generation. U get d chain connection? undecided

chisos
see as this guy use 'fact' support wetin no make sense at all
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:

Lols... mo Kere ju abi mo dagba ju

Those of you who think/believe I'm possessed, I have smth for you tongue tongue tongue

Those of you who wants to see, I have this tongue tongue tongue for you as well.

Bimbo nor do like dis nah!
sebi na jus picture? so i fit know your size in case i win dubai visa lottery make i sabi wetin i go send you from dia
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by millionboi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Op open up......u won marry d girl?abi
StoneColdBiceps:

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Phiniz(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
lekejob:
/
ARE INTERESTED IN SINGING,ACTING OR MODELLING,PHINIX RECORDS IS RECRUITING PEOPLE IN TO THIS POST,PLS CALL 07035205088 OR 08185075799.
Phinix records...Is all about good music..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Phiniz(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
ARE INTERESTED IN SINGING,ACTING OR MODELLING,PHINIX RECORDS IS RECRUITING PEOPLE IN TO THIS POST,PLS CALL 07035205088 OR 08185075799.
Phinix records...Is all about good music..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
refreshrate:

Bimbo nor do like dis nah!
sebi na jus picture? so i fit know your size in case i win dubai visa lottery make i sabi wetin i go send you from dia
Lols... as other things plenty for Dubai, na waist bead you wan buy me
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:
Whats the problem with it though? what difference does it make whether she wears them or not

Hmmmm. Dear Sis Gurgle, The difference is clearer than 7.up and Co.ke back then if you understand.

Everything depends on something even the foundation of the world is laid on waters!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Battery1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Eniqurl:
And wahz wrong with waist chain? undecided
I wish I cld have a gf dat wears that, its sexy!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by godwinkessi: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
That chain turns me the fvck on!!! I ended smashing one girl RAW when I saw she wore a bead tho I don't trust her, I even wanted to think bout marriage if not that I'm already engaged damn. U are lucky bro

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Mykelpato(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
FixedRoots:

So you slapped your girlfriend ehn. Is she still 'in love' with you?

Yeah she's still in love with me, if I don't correct her who will?

Sometimes u have to be man enough control ur woman. Scold her If the need arises and hit her a little if it arises, she will always respect you for being a man.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by missKiffy(f): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
if it is a chain you are safe but if it is beads there are two things involved, it's either she's measuring her waist expansion or it spiritual attachment, if it's for measurement you are safe but if it has spiritual attachment there are two things involved, it's either you RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE or wait and form schwarzenegger, if you run you are safe but if you wait and form schwarzenegger there is only one thing involved, you will surely DIE...gringringringringrin
OMG cheesy
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by mirakuru(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
When are we gonna stop attributing every single thing to spirituality..waist chain or bead is a material culture any lady can put on. Mostly for these ladies It makes their waist look beautiful and attractive. They just see it as fashion. the thought about any lady who puts it on is a mammy water or destiny destroyer is a thought that cannot hold water. I had one time asked my girl friend to get it cos I like it wen I see it on other ladies..so the only means a lady can destroy a guyz life is through waist chain? What about those who don't even put on earrings or trousers but the evil dey do is something immeasurable...@op my advice for u is love that innocent lady cos she has no secret plan to hurt u or destroy ur life but rather wants to love u and wants u to reciprocate dat
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Obascoetubi: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
even without spiritual side effect, putting chain around d waist is really disgusting to me or especially dos dat normally put it around there leg mehn! but according to some spiritual confession i have watched on tv. Its can really be a spiritiual thing.
an former evil worshipper (enang. Grace onyejaka) says, thos ladies putting chains arround their waist, are from their society

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Johnnoah1st: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
ObongOluomo:

Ogbeni,go siddown jor,didn't u see or notice the chain there when u met her?
Why now and why are seeing it as a big deal.
U for go find sister then.
What if it's just fashion?
WETIN DIS ONE DEY YARN NOW? na me create THE thread?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by enomakos(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
If you want to chop her and you are scared just remove the beads or chain and after chopping ask her to wear it back

very simple

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Obascoetubi: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Excuse me?

honestly whats wrong with it

when I get the chance im going to wear some

our ancestors wore them as jewelry, we wear them when we are performing traditional dance

so what is the problem
not that of traditional dance, but the one ladies wore inside their cloths, not that of out side. read confession of former evil worshipper (Evang Grace onyejaka). & u wl hear wat she said

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by NemzySeries(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
U dey lucky say ne b cowries dey her waist...... but I suspect say na sign frm d gods say she go sabi give lap dance wella grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Eddodoh(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
I love it on my bae waist. It makes me go GAGA especially d beads.

A look at it around her waist will make me devour her like a lion taking on his prey.

Guy, forget spiritual ko ritual ni!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.