Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,344 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. (61355 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? / My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by delectablegyal(f): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:
I just tire for all these guys.

OP, it's very simple, leave her alone. Someone else who appreciates the beads or chain would come along.

BTW
when will we stop being myopic in our reasoning
May the gods have mercy.

I wear and I'm not possessed.

Let me see it.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by charlesikhalea(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2015
What I was told about those beads or chains around the waist was that it was made to make the waist small n the hips larger, a form of shape strategy.... Tho it's also linked to some spiritual stuffs by peeps who know nothing about it, u know people attach something evil to what they don't understand..... Girls in Yankee wear it too....... Does that mean they are spiritual??
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Obijulius: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Picture of the waist or...you know naaa
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by ylaa(f): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2015
what is our business with this? how does it concern us? abeg next story joor.
if you dont like it take a walk.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Bisjosh:
I wonder if people cannot think for themselves until they come to NL undecided
It beats me dear... And now it's on FP... Tell me WHY more folks won't follow same idiocy...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Obijulius:
Picture of the waist or...you know naaa
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by onadana: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2015
coolIt's sexy..enjoy the ride.Like she says I don't understand why my boyfriend is always wearing wrist watch.Damn...we are too superstitious.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by RealEstate36: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by KruggerINC(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Tonybills:
Dear palz, am really disturbed seeing my girlfriend wearing chain around her waist.

Initially i thought she indulge in lesbianism or runs girl stuff but she is not that type.

I asked her about it and she told me she do wear it since she was a kid unlike the beaded chain children do wear. the question now is i dont know the implications of a girl putting chain or beads around her waist or does it have any spiritual side effect. I'm just confused even though she promised to remove it.

which kind village guy be dis?next tin u go dey complain say she rub lipstick for mouth?abeg guy park well we no get time for dis kind nonsense
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:
I just tire for all these guys.

OP, it's very simple, leave her alone. Someone else who appreciates the beads or chain would come along.

BTW
when will we stop being myopic in our reasoning
May the gods have mercy.

I wear and I'm not possessed.

Bimbola at your age?
Issokay...
Olowa ma gba eh lowo awon ibile
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by adedayourt(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2015
so wers is the pix undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by rully2: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Fear not Op.. I wore chain around my waist for a long time, for no reason other than I just loved it. And my bf then was super crazy about it too. Nothing to fear, except you catch her reciting some incantations with the chain cheesy. Lol
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Bdemmy(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2015
You too put chain around your d*ck na.

Let the scores be 1-1 grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Bants(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2015
She sucking your blood and donating it to amadioha if you ibo and orunmila if you are yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by amiluv4u(f): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Nigerians are nver constructive in answering questions,very hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2015
wheesin:
shes an ogbanje..a mami water evil spirit sent to destroy your erectile functionality. Bind her before its too late angry

Haba!!!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided
COME WETIN DEY WORRY UNA SEF.

NA WE HELP YOU TOAST HER...
EZIOKWU angry
The dude deserves a HOT slap sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by adedayourt(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2015
so wers d pix undecided undecided
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by heryour64(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2015
show us the picture to knw hw to help u out and her number
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by modified(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2015
grin tongue I can only advice if I see the chain on her waist my self
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by popcykaylah(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2015
it's sexy na..this op na leaner ooo

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Bdemmy:
You too put chain around your d*ck na.

Let the scores be 1-1 grin

Naughty u
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Midastorch(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
@op are you you high on paracetamol or something?you like her, you toast her, she gree she become your gf.whats your stress?I personally gave my gf money to buy waistbead and chain.this 21st century mahn, allow the chic.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
omojoshy:
The dude deserves a HOT slap sad
I dey tell you...
JUST disturbing social platform with their independent maladies...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by adedayourt(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
its only monkies dat are chained in the waist lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nayok(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Op, abeg help me confirm whether †нε chain na gold cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Change2015(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
even without spiritual side effect, putting chain around d waist is really disgusting to me or especially dos dat normally put it around there leg mehn! but according to some spiritual confession i have watched on tv. Its can really be a spiritiual thing.

We have our own cultural beauty practices, biko, free yourself from colonial mentality!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by tizz04(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Hamatrony(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Bisjosh:
I wonder if people cannot think for themselves until they come to NL undecided

I tire ooO , mayb he want us 2 kidnap d girl on his behve n remove d chain by force undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by charlesucheh(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Chai! In chiwetalu's voice :"EKWENSU A ROMANCE E MAMIE WATER!!!"

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by charlesucheh(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Chai! In chiwetalu's voice :"EKWENSU A ROMANCE E MAMIE WATER!!!"
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Valentine73(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Tonybills:
Dear palz, am really disturbed seeing my girlfriend wearing chain around her waist.

Initially i thought she indulge in lesbianism or runs girl stuff but she is not that type.

I asked her about it and she told me she do wear it since she was a kid unlike the beaded chain children do wear. the question now is i dont know the implications of a girl putting chain or beads around her waist or does it have any spiritual side effect. I'm just confused even though she promised to remove it.
Send her to me for spiritual testing & waist Soundind angry Ode!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.