Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. (61357 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? / My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by SunshineNYC(f): 3:44am On Jul 23, 2015
It's just jewelry. The waist beads are cultural/ traditional jewelry and people have attached a lot of connotations (some negative) to them, but the truth is these days its decorative. That's my opinion though.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Tonybills:
dear palz am really disturb seeing my girlfriend wearing chain around her waist.
initially i thought she indulge in lesbianism or runs girl stuff but she is not that type.
i asked her about it and she told me she do wear it since she was a kid unlike the beaded chain children do wear. the question now is i dont know the implications of a girl putting chain or beats around her waist or does it has any spiritual side effect.am just confuse even though she promise to remove it
Mtseeeeeew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 23, 2015
I seconded her to continue wearing it,no big deal btw op is fashoin no string attached believe me.It is far better dan bead
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2015
yomi007k:
Can u proove it that u wear? grin
No! tongue
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by yomi007k(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:

No! tongue

Lol.
So we don't believe u. grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2015
yomi007k:

Lol. So we don't believe u. grin
Makes no difference tongue
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Johnnoah1st: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:
I just tire for all these guys.

OP, it's very simple, leave her alone. Someone else who appreciates the beads or chain would come along.

BTW
when will we stop being myopic in our reasoning
May the gods have mercy.

I wear and I'm not possessed.
its normal 4 u to wear naa, u if u dont wear den who is gonna wear.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
its normal 4 u to wear naa, u if u dont wear den who is gonna wear.
Why are you tormenting me sad
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Johnnoah1st: 6:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:
Why are you tormenting me sad
TORMENTING U? how?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
TORMENTING U? how?
Like this cry
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by yomi007k(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:

Makes no difference tongue
it sure does.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Johnnoah1st: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:
Like this cry
like wat? i dont understand
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2015
yomi007k:
it sure does.
It doesn't! tongue
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
like wat? i dont understand
Hian! Hope you slept well
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Johnnoah1st: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:
Hian! Hope you slept well
yes and u?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by yomi007k(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:

It doesn't! tongue
U say u wear, wen u actually don't wear.

If u wear, prove it. If u can't, den it can be said dt u don't wear.
U say it, but don't do it.

U see d difference!
grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Rogerz007(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2015
Op… No answer all dis girls saying there is nothing to it. There is definitely sometin to it. Run for your life ohh

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2015
yomi007k:
U say u wear, wen u actually don't wear.
If u wear, prove it. If u can't, den it can be said dt u don't wear. U say it, but don't do it.
U see d difference! grin
It makes no difference if you believe me or not, I repeat tongue

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
yes and u?
Yeah! nice day
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Johnnoah1st: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Tonybills:
dear palz am really disturb seeing my girlfriend wearing chain around her waist.
initially i thought she indulge in lesbianism or runs girl stuff but she is not that type.
i asked her about it and she told me she do wear it since she was a kid unlike the beaded chain children do wear. the question now is i dont know the implications of a girl putting chain or beats around her waist or does it has any spiritual side effect.am just confuse even though she promise to remove it
@SERIOUSLY i can assure u dat %80 of dos wearing it aren't wearing it 4 fun, LET DEM SAY THE TRUTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Pls am dark skind with lot of acne scars on my face,i was told to use carotone black spot corrector with HQ 2% to fade them..i used it 4 a month and nw those areas i had scars are lighter than my face..what shud i do?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2015
Beads, sometimes chain on waist is absolutely normal especially in northern Nigeria.
but chain around ankle thats Lesbian signs dont ask me how i got to know.
Nb: I was told by the party involve.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Johnnoah1st: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:

Yeah! nice day
u are emotionally attached to all am typing shey? ITS JUST A JOKE, am sorry!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Johnnoah1st: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Durent:
Pls am dark skind with lot of acne scars on my face,i was told to use carotone black spot corrector with HQ 2% to fade them..i used it 4 a month and nw those areas i had scars are lighter than my face..what shud i do?
BRO. LASER SCAR REMOVAL is D BEST 4 u. quote me if u want to knw more about it.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
u are emotionally attached to all am typing shey? ITS JUST A JOKE, am sorry!
lol... emotionally attached for where?

Have a nice day jare. I wan sleep small
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
BRO. LASER SCAR REMOVAL is D BEST 4 u. quote me if u want to knw more about it.
laser removal?..seriously i dnt hav such money...i hav decided to leave da scars alone but i wnt to fix da damage da Carotone cream did
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Johnnoah1st: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Durent:
laser removal?..seriously i dnt hav such money...i hav decided to leave da scars alone but i wnt to fix da damage da Carotone cream did
HAVE U ASK 4 D PRICE B4?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by mrkay101(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Op, that stuff means nothing...
I have been wearing it right from birth too... (the bead tho)
It's nothing really.....
But we Nigerians everything must have a spiritual explanation

As in eh!!.. We Nigerian always attribute everything to be spiritual.. For me I find it a turn on to know a girl wears waist beads even Ankle bracelets.. There's nothing wrong in it. To me ooo

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by cahrym(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2015
Bisjosh:
I wonder if people cannot think for themselves until they come to NL undecided
Oyamilenu o
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Folanky(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Tonybills:
She don dey jazz u d first day u saw it,she don dey suck ur destiney, nd d one she first suck was ur reasoning sense,that's y u can't reason well.surely u need help change ur address to celestial, she go fear fear!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Apina(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:
I just tire for all these guys.

OP, it's very simple, leave her alone. Someone else who appreciates the beads or chain would come along.

BTW
when will we stop being myopic in our reasoning
May the gods have mercy.

I wear and I'm not possessed.
How do u know u r NT possessed?

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HAVE U ASK 4 D PRICE B4?
NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.