Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? (134533 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by siju2015: 12:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Omo,I get four options 1. just collapse!!!! 2.they bark like dog .3.move very colse to her yansh and start looking.4..pack my bags already in the kitchen with written divorce letter and kiss the hass period. Guy no they pst this kind things again oo.your post is having negative influence on me oo. Take ur time ur whaala is to much. Pele oooooo.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by salusworth(m): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2015
I'll escape. tongue
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2015
I will caution her to dress decently in his sister matrimonial house especially when any male is around. I will then look out for a change. If she doesn't listen, then "her days are numbered" in our house.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by simdam500(m): 12:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Nairaland is a different life on it own, so different from reality...

U read what people say and u question if people are actually using the moniker or some kind of a robot.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by April4th(m): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2015
ifex370:

stop thinking with your balls boy

It takes the grace of God to walk away from a temptation like dis. I nor go lie, I must put 1 for 0.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2015
Sincerely speaking. I will Swindle her Fanny. No delay.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by daveP(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2015
From pg 1-4, fulenty arent practical with reality. Asin if it happens right now and you saw that up there?

Guys do think (just the same way Saidi Balogun thinks when he is in this kind of situo; hand on beard, a look up to heaven, back against the wall, rub head and smh)

Next they might reason her motive with rhetoric questions (Sunday Dagboru style),

and enter the kitchen, clear throat to register presence(Yemi Solade method)

when she turns either:

whistle and go for it with bulgy lust(pa james style) or hiss and exit(baba suwe style), or calmly call her and advice her with bible verses(bob manuel style) or shout at her and peep and do opposite(Jide kosoko)
grin

but Joseph's style is best, whether she makes approach or not

(shaking head to Carry me ft Ikechukwu)Happy new month!

happy new month

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by ManTiger(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2015
I will chastised her and report her to her elder sister. I'm one of those who will never ruin my home because of a morsel.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2015
ManTiger:
I will chastised her and report her to her elder sister. I'm one of those who will never ruin my home because of a morsel.
She might lie to her elder sister that you wanted to rap.e her.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by donwise1(m): 12:39am On Aug 01, 2015
I will ask her who sent her shocked
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Dailyfavour(m): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Very sensitive an issue, but then courtsy demand that one walk far away from the house until that movie end or else the oldself suggest somtin odd.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Leebrown(m): 12:46am On Aug 01, 2015
lol grin grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Lexusgs430: 12:48am On Aug 01, 2015
I would sit her down and ask her to honestly tell me, what her dressing is trying to achieve (placing her hands on a bible or quaran).
And must likely do the opposite of what she says .............................................................
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by cnwachukwu50: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2015
i go run leave the house at moment
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by onunwa21(m): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2015
Pray not to meet such.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Ertekazee: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2015
If the lady in question is equally a married woman, I'll quietly step back and reach for my phone, snap this butt, and post it with the tag to my wife: "Was this your plan to test me, or it's the same way you behave, when you visit her family house too" ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Ertekazee: 12:53am On Aug 01, 2015
If the lady in question is equally a married woman, I'll quietly step back and reach for my phone, snap the butt, and post it with this tag to my wife: "Was this your plan to test me, or It's the same way you behave, when you visit her family house too" ?
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by toshmann(m): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2015
chikahenry:
Ooooboy I'll plead d blood of jesus first den..........

LIAR!!! angry.

Okay. . i no see the "den. . . . . . " part cheesy. .
Den what? grin

Mayor21:
Fucck out her brains of course!

Somebody shows some honesty here grin

My guy no mind the pretenders o jare. I no go spare am at all. Any sister-in-law wey dress like this for her sister's home has already signed the green light warrant. cool

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by virunga: 12:59am On Aug 01, 2015
I startled a while and thinking what happen next.
If good side win, then I will take my breakfast and go
If evil side win, then something happen grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by sonofananimal2: 1:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!
NAIRALAND IS INDEED BECOMING A RUBBISH DUSTBIN angry

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? undecided

1. I WILL FVCK HER SO HARD!!!

2. I WILL DRIVE HER OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

3.I WILL TALK SENSE TO HER HEAD!!!!

4. I WILL SMOOCH HER ON HER BACK ASS WITH MY DlCk!!!

RUBBISH,angry THIS IS RUBBISH angry TOTALLY RUBBISH angry COMPLETELY RUBBISH angry

AND THE USELESS MOD WILL BE HIDING ONE CONNER LOOKING FOR WHO TO BAN angry

HYPOCRITICALLY MENTALITY!!!

I AM TIRED OF NAIRALAND!!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by kesprime(m): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Loool... #no comment
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Baboo13(m): 1:02am On Aug 01, 2015
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by NemzySeries(m): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha.....satan get behind grin ........mehn na to rush hustle hymn book & start to sing Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo cheesy
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 01, 2015
chikahenry:
Ooooboy I'll plead d blood of jesus first den..........
Eje Jesu lo lese ooo, cos the consequence of kitchen bang bang is gonna be bad. Peace out.....happ new month guys
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by osifred(m): 1:10am On Aug 01, 2015
I will do what a real man will do

Walk away.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by kaykay1980: 1:12am On Aug 01, 2015
I WILL PYIUKE HER EVEN IF NA MY WIFE MAMA DRESSED THAT WAY I WILL GIVE HER A QUICKY BUT IF MY WIFE NO DEY HOUSE HAHAHAHAHA DAT DAY I WILL CALL OFFICE AND TELL THEM I GOT SOME ISSUES TO TRASH OUT

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by uyisteven(m): 1:13am On Aug 01, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Tell her to go put something decent on.....

After u hv nacked d previous indecent clothing's off abi
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 1:17am On Aug 01, 2015
It's only a dumb girl that leaves this kind of sister with her man. grin grin

I'll eat that fruit and would be like : Hey! Honey ! you saw it coming, didn't you? . grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by noblegrex: 1:32am On Aug 01, 2015
As long as I'd have love to bang d hell outta her pussy,I'll just u-turn if she didn't c me n wait for my food cos d outcome is can d more deadly than d pleasure!!! My wife sister haaaaah! No o.. Bt I'll have to inform her sis my wife if she's nt aware of her dresssing if she kept repeating it.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Stepsse(m): 1:38am On Aug 01, 2015
sseunth:
if Jesus na human being, he can't resist that ass
u can joke with anything or about anyone,but pls,never joke with God or Jesus.........sTc

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by basille(m): 1:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Y'all are so focused on the ladies ass that you can't notice she's putting way too much salt. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.