Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

247Dior's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247Dior's Profile / 247Dior's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 30 pages)

Politics / Re: Bokoharam Attacked Maiduguri, Where Is The Cowardly Nigerian Army? by 247Dior(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2018
The most useless military the world has ever seen
Politics / Re: BREAKING: National Assembly Transmits Amended Electoral Bill To Buhari by 247Dior(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
shocked
Politics / Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by 247Dior(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
CLearly the foolish op is an Educated illiterate. ..op have you asked yourself why Buhari or Waec never presented the so called attestation letter since 2003 when buhari started contesting for election? How many people possess this so called attestation letter?..

1 Like

Politics / Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by 247Dior(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
CLearly the foolish op is an Educated illiterate. ..op have you asked yourself why Buhari or Waec never presented the so called attestation letter since 2003 when buhari started contesting for election? How many people possess this so called attestation letter?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Ganduje: Pressure Mounts On Buhari by 247Dior(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
they are video shopped videos...Zombies

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by 247Dior(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
AZeD1:

My current place of work and the last place I worked in Nigeria did not see any of my certificates. I didn't even go with a recommendation letter, so its possible.
yes probably you know one oga at the top but WAEC is a constitutional requirement bro.. what is bad is bad no matter who is involved
Politics / Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by 247Dior(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
For good 16years no healthcare, no roads ,no security, no future and you want to rule naija again ? God forbid! , for all of you articulating, you are the problem of nigeria , APC will rule for 16 years after then maybe we will consider kowa or sowore but PDP God forbid!
it's not about party rather it's about the individual. .you can be in APC and perform and you can also be in PDP and perform...Buhari has failed just like Jonathan
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found by 247Dior(m): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2018
Mynd44:

WAEC is not a pre-requisite for the military or presidency but finishing SS3.

chaii ... so i can simply walk in to any organization with a recommendation letter that i have done my masters degree without showing the result? Are you ok?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing – US Envoy by 247Dior(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2018
cool
Politics / Re: Amosun Slams Tinubu, Osoba As Anti-oshiomhole Protests Spread by 247Dior(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2018
cool

Politics / Re: `Atiku Will Give SGF Slot To South West’ – Gbenga Daniel by 247Dior(m): 5:18am On Oct 22, 2018
ClassicMG:
me I sha want to know how atiku will restructure the country, considering he is from the north who are the major beneficiary of current status quo
Atiku has said it severally that he's going to restructure the country. .what remains is to tell Buhari to come forward for a presidential debate were everyone will tell us how!!!
Politics / Re: Adebayo Shittu Drags APC To Court For Disqualifying Him Over NYSC Certificate by 247Dior(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
genternity:
The way things are going now ,
APC may change their broom to
cutlass
it's done already

Politics / Re: The Atiku's So-called Business Acumen by 247Dior(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2018
Lest we forget

Buhari is a man with 0 integrity

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Another Recession Is Coming - ANAN by 247Dior(m): 5:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Lest we forget

Politics / Re: Igbo Community In Delta Endorses Okowa For Second Term by 247Dior(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Rubbish

Nothing like ndigbo in delta state...

Unless they mean Ndigbo residing in delta state....

Is a two different issue.
igbos has more local government in Delta state than any other tribe.. do your research well

4 Likes

Politics / Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by 247Dior(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Duara dullard
Politics / Re: IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders by 247Dior(m): 6:45am On Sep 25, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Good for them - if true.

1. Lets see pictures and documents chronicling this event.

2. The Litmus test of a successful diplomatic breakthrough is an invitation to the UN General assembly. IPOB should strive for that

3. IPOB, while it may have genuine grievances, should stop trying to coopt the south-south into a forced political union. We are quite capable of charting an independent political course.
Bro there's nothing like south south ok.... ask your self the tribes that makes up the so called south south
Politics / Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by 247Dior(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
prolifik83:
Madman, tell me what your GEJ achieved in office. #SaiBaba2023
when you get home call your stupid father a madman fo.ol
Politics / Re: South South Is The Most Developed Region - State By State. by 247Dior(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2018
Op you're a confused lad... you want us to argue with prove right? Did you make your assertion with any prove?
Politics / Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by 247Dior(m): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2018
BUhari is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria. . The man and his minion zombies has sent Nigeria 10 years backward

15 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: How Good And Motorable Are Roads In Your Locality? by 247Dior(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2018
Buhari2019:
You're not informed
Rather you are not informed. .. i can tell you all the sub-standard road projects NDDC is doing in Abia state .. hating a governor is one thing but denying him his work is evil
Travel / Re: How Good And Motorable Are Roads In Your Locality? by 247Dior(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Buhari2019:
You're not informed
Rather you are not informed. .. i can tell you all the sub-standard road projects NDDC is doing in Abia state
Travel / Re: How Good And Motorable Are Roads In Your Locality? by 247Dior(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Buhari2019:
Faulks road Aba. PMB (NDDC) is working.
you seriously need to get your head checked. .. faulks road is a state government project and not NDDC .. don't mislead the gullible
Politics / Re: Chinese Loans: Recolonization In Disguise? by 247Dior(m): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2018
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria. . We youths should wake up and do something drastic now that we have the time.. our future is about to be sold.. how can Apc in 3 years borrow more than what PDP borrowed in 16 years??
Politics / Re: Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki by 247Dior(m): 5:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Ballmer:
Foolish Igbos n Ipob will disagree n claim this piece of shii called Saraki will make a beta president than Buhari
you're just a cursed little rat.. igbos are not the curse of your frustration.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose by 247Dior(m): 5:34am On Sep 10, 2018
He explained with facts.. can APC who ran to the media that Ekiti state has a debt profile of 113B give us some facets?

8 Likes

Religion / Re: 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns by 247Dior(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2018
Humblega:
It seems ds Primate ayodele is a pro PDP + pro Saraki . whyis it dat his own prophesies is not seeing any thing other than what gives PDP false hope.

Before you criticize me, here is few of his recent prophesies

• Augut 5, 2018… PDP can win Buhari if saraki runs
• Augt 11, 2018…….Saraki will beats buhari if given PDP ticket
• June 2, 2018……2019 election will comes with surprises. Saraki is the right candidate
• Feb 4, 2018……Step down for Saraki. Primate ayodele warns Buhari
• Jan 21, 2018…..Buhari secnd term Dicey

You ar doubting? Google is free!!!!
so then, what is pro PDP here?
Celebrities / Re: Chinedu Nwadike 'Turns A Woman' In New Movie Role (Photos) by 247Dior(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Rumor has it that this guy is Uncle Gay-atus.

If so, his partners will be having an erection at the sight of this pic cos he looks feminine here
the guy is a full time gay
Family / Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by 247Dior(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2018
superlanny:
I still cannot understand why a man's anus will look attractive to another man. May God heal their brain's and eyes.
gaysm has an Evil spirit behind it.. everything about it doesn't make sense
Politics / Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Gbajabiamila, Ashafa At Eid Praying Ground by 247Dior(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:
South West power House. It's just funny how people are not even talking about PDP here. I tell you, PDP is forever dead in South West. They only exist in the potopoto land of the rising mud. After all the muddy people always supports failure. Jonathan comes to mind cheesy shocked

Buhari forever cool cool
you deserve some accolades bro... as the most stupid boy of the year 2018

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.