Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

247Dior's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247Dior's Profile / 247Dior's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

Politics / Re: Aba And Ibadan On The Satellite Picture, Aba Is Small.check It On ThisGlob e.com by 247Dior(m): 4:28am On Jun 21, 2022
Poiu11:
Aba and Ibadan On The Satellite Picture, Aba Is Small. Check It On ThisGlob e.com
did you use Same scale in this display of stupi*dity?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by 247Dior(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:
My Tinubu donated 50m !!

Atiku 10m !!!

Obi the stingy one
obi is not interested in fake donations rather he's interested in solving the root cause of the problem
Politics / Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by 247Dior(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=TooNoisy post=113824411]We are in the political season again and there has been lots of conversations about betrayals. However, one Interesting betrayal that I see is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

First of all, Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu. Obi was little known before Ojukwu offered him the platform of APGA to run on. The moment Obi finished his 8 years, he ported to PDP less than one year later. Ojukwu's son publicly accused Obi of betrayal.

Obi then gets to PDP and is very fortunate that Atiku picks him as running mate in 2019. There were 3 PDP governors at the time and they were first time governors who were focused on 2nd term. So Peter Obi was chosen. Peter Obi suddenly moved from Anambra boy to national name.

Then 2022, Peter Obi decides to run against Atiku. In fareness, he knew he couldn't win but wanted to get Atiku's attention for VP. But when it was obvious no governor was with him and he was going to be disgraced, he ported to Labour Party.

In fareness, he Hs never publicly attacked Atiku. Infact, he openly congratulated Atiku when Atiku got the ticket, and even called Atiku his leader and his elder brother. Atiku has not congratulated him though.

To me, Peter Obi has betrayed Atiku just like he betrayed Ojukwu. And now, all he is doing now is to cannibalise Atiku's votes in the South East. He is just being a spoiler.[/quite] na sense you no get, so losing election is now a disgrace? People like you with low IQ will always try to reason backwardly to show foolis*hness....
Politics / Re: Where Is Peter Obi? The Day Kemi Adeosun Called Out Peter Obi For False Data by 247Dior(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
AnonPoet:
Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSOdxpKSMtg
this particular version of the video was meant for dunce like you with low IQ.... Search for the full unedited video before you disgrace your generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Planning On Muslim/muslim Ticket With A Northern Governor - Adeyanju Deji by 247Dior(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:
STFU guy. You are irritating

Same Tinubu that was against Muslim Muslim ticket in 2015 will now opt for same Muslim Muslim ticket.

Shame on you Deji
don't say what you don't know, It was saraki and co that kicked against Muslim Muslim ticket which tinubu was totally in support... That was y osinbajo was used instead of tinubu
Politics / Re: Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video by 247Dior(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by 247Dior(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Marsea:

I don't support him either but I feel he should be given a level playing field instead of trying to scheme him out.
same way he gave ambode and other aspirants in Lagos?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by 247Dior(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
I've seen people on Nairaland asking for Osinbanjo and Tinubu achievement, I've not seen those same people asking for Atiku achievement in Government till now.

Well, on Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
so what's tinubu's opinion about anti grazing law?
Politics / Re: 14 Senators, 23 Reps Lose Re-Election Bids by 247Dior(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Obasanjo said it himself. He even said he will never support Atiku. So do you know Atiku more than Obasanjo, from your bedroom.
same Obasanjo that later endorse Atiku in 2019?
Politics / Re: 14 Senators, 23 Reps Lose Re-Election Bids by 247Dior(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Wike could gather 234 delegates, WOW.
He needed less than 65 delegates, it's obvious southern delegates were voting Atiku. But, Atiku is far richer, powerful and corrupt campared to wike, Wike doesn't stand a chance.
character defamation started already? Do you have any evidence to show that Atiku is corrupt? Y haven't your buhari and efcc gone after him?
Politics / Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by 247Dior(m): 6:26am On May 26, 2022
BigDick70inch:
See this purposeless coward Igbo politicians chicken out in dying minutes........

Trust me......they had still rush in here to lament or blame their woes on yorubas (osinbajo/tinubu)...
. Imbe..Self Respect is not chiecken out.... Igbos don't play dirty Politics or do or die affairs.... Leaving honorably is not Fear but for peace..... As for you let's wait Saturday e no far Again....
Politics / Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by 247Dior(m): 7:09am On Apr 30, 2022
nazicartel:
Some ppl that doesn't understand Abia politics have started vibrating already.
Uche Ogah is the best bet for APC, but the tussle in APC is something else. Ikechi's group ( Buhari's squads) and OUK's gang ( the money group) should try and settle their dispute. Then they will comfortably win Abia state. PDP has taken Abia to the grass and shouldn't be elected again. No matter what...
Their disappointment of a governor should be arrested after his tenure and shouldn't be allowed to go the Senate.
Abia just need good roads , payment of salaries and Securities only...
Uche ogah will be worse than Ovi as he's someone without mind of his own .. I think Alex oti remains the best among all
Politics / Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 247Dior(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.
stup*idity will not even allow this cowar*d reason well..... Well sha majority of Nigerians are illiterate and Nigeria will continue to be in comatose

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 247Dior(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
simpleseyi:
Chief Pete is not wrong. Tinubu is old, not necessarily in age, but his health has deteriorated. But, Tinubu's knowledge, capacity and sagacity are not in doubt. He is Africa's most prolific technopolitician. Also, he is the only one showing seriousness. Others just declare their fake intentions and run back to their hut.

He is the only one that have been travelling the length and breadth of Northern and Western Nigeria gathering support and mobilizing opinion, group, and interest leaders. Others do not seem to understand what is at stake. Shall we then beg unserious people to come and lead us? That's impossible nah. We will only vote for someone that has shown interest and seriousness. Even the so called other contestants are all talking about Tinubu.
you maybe right to some extent sha but... 2023 is still far and tinubu is showing this level of seriousness because he has stolen so much that he's among the richest people in the world... Secondly showing seriousness does not mean you'll make a good president, was it not how buhari showed seriousness for years until he finally becomes our president and rest is history.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Arewa Twitter On APC by 247Dior(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
APC no longer serves their interest I guess

TBT though. I don't think the North have ever been fanatical about APC. They've been about Buhari more than the party itself just as the SW have been about Tinubu.
Why are they not calling buhari instead of apc ?
TV/Movies / Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by 247Dior(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Tch. All of you 'hating' on MC Lively. Kai. I don't have words for you.
I'm really surprised as you bro coz he's the best for me at the moment
Business / Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by 247Dior(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
dust144:
Ha!!! We rich pass Isreal.
and what's your population compared to Israel?
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by 247Dior(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Atiwaye:
That's Yoruba people for you they dont have permanent enemy forget what you are seeing here.
bro it's not about having permanent enemy here, what happened to saying the truth at the right time? Y do we choose to fight each other in southern Nigeria? Tinubuadvocate and mohogany has proven to be more evil than I thought

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by 247Dior(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2021
triple996:
Please sir
It won't get to that
Diz warning goes straight to ipob angry
is ipob killing northerners? Where did you read that ipob killed northerners? Y do you mor*ons shake when this airheads talk? Have you thought about the killing going on in Benue and most part of middle belt? who's doing the killing? Or doesn't they matter?
Politics / Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by 247Dior(m): 4:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Jamesbally:

Do you know how many IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen and their SYMPATHISERS were killed that yesterday? If you know, you won't celebrate IPOB. You will rather pitty the Innocent people in the EAST.

God bless our Galant Soldiers and Police.
it has now turn to me celebrating ipob for stating the obvious? Just go back to sleep
Politics / Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by 247Dior(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
angry

I pity the Northerns in my state of this is true !!

We aren't Yoruba who talk from both sides of the mouth . We aren't Iboe who make noise

We will wipe Northerners out of our state if they press us

We don't make noise
empty barrel that make the loudest noise
Politics / Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by 247Dior(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jamesbally:

See as Una dey give Una self hope. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I guarantee you this, all you think you know about IPOB is just fallacy. IPOB are doing what they know how to do best. They are only Chest beating. It's more like clout chasing. But in reality, they lack the tactics to fight a War. In less than two months now, the Nigerian Galant Soldiers have Killed several IPOB top Commanders. That shows they are bunch of amateurs who only come online to Chest beat. IPOB will continue to loose against our Galant Northern Soldiers and Police.
just like you pointed out, they're amateurs but what do you expect? They're not upto 6 months in Creation and they're not doing badly, 6 soldiers killed yesterday in ohaofia, it's only a matter of time before you urchins get served

1 Like

Politics / Re: Aguiyi Ironsi Was Bigger Than Tafawa Balewa[photos ] by 247Dior(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
vodimov:

are you drunk,show me where i said i was yoruba now?i will wire you 50knaira,i am just saying the truth dont compare ironsi with any of your quota system officers,when you tribal bash igbos it is normal but when igbos fight back it becomes a crime,una never see anytin yet
you really need a brain � surgery

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ngwa People Will Never Support IPOB by 247Dior(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ikpeyi:

E pain you abi?
I'm more Ngwa than you
Politics / Re: Ngwa People Will Never Support IPOB by 247Dior(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Ngwa clan is the largest sub ethnic group in Igbo land with 7 Local Government Areas in Abia State. It is obvious that in the entire South East, Ngwa land remains the most peaceful. We don't support IPOB and their madness. We believe in a united, peaceful and just Nigeria.

If they try their unknown gunmen in Ngwa land they know the consequences. Ngwa people are peaceful and accommodating but can never be toyed with.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless Abia State
God bless Igbo Nation
God bless Ngwa Land.
go and take your evening medication before you disgrace yourself here

45 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State by 247Dior(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
sammy329:
angry angry angry

Why are we still calling them unknown gun men, Nigeria's media sha.

We are all saw in a video when Imo residents were praising the so called Unknown gun men. They are IPOB terrorist

The media should not change the narrative. angry
mu*mu go back to nursery school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.