Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

247Dior's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247Dior's Profile / 247Dior's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

Politics / Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by 247Dior(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stop celebrating mediocre and corrupt governors.
and you don't know the meaning of investigation?
Politics / Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by 247Dior(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:
I saw the video on Twitter just now. No point deceiving ourselves anymore, criminals have hijacked the protest. It’s time to end the protest and restore law and order.
no criminals hijacked anything, people are just frustrated and angry

1 Like

Politics / Re: A Detailed Analysis Of The People Of Edo State by 247Dior(m): 11:47pm On May 16, 2020
Igbosmoker:
true those ipob are the ones saying that.

I'm quite impressed with how yorubas don't even care about these minorities identities unlike igbos forcing everyone to claim a particular tag
have you seen Yoruba's oduduwa republic map? Goan check and come back

1 Like

Politics / Re: Timi Frank Denies Attacking Judiciary, Says BMO A Yahoo Yahoo Group by 247Dior(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin

Don't mind them jare, those criminal elements that call themselves bmo are only exploiting buhari's illiteracy to enrich themselves.
Career / Re: Livestock Feed Plc. by 247Dior(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
sure4real:
is there anyone in the house that ave an idea of the salary structure and their working condition is all about?
hello bro, did you succeed in getting this job and what's their salary scale?
Politics / Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by 247Dior(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:
Shiites Igbos will still complain about RUGA in Zamfara. I support RUGA, I support RUGA in Northern Nigeria.
And you foolishly think it's right for FG to fund such a stupid project at the expense of other tribes and businesses? You really need a brain transplant
Politics / Re: Mambilla Hydro: Nigeria At Risk Of Another $2.3 Billion Fine by 247Dior(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Politics / Re: Will The Continued Closure Of Seme-border Solve Nigeria's Importation Problem? by 247Dior(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
So unfortunate that we have a dumb as president and he chooses illiterates as his comrades. .. why haven't they closed niger and chad border were terrorists have been using as their official entry point to Nigerian?
Politics / Re: Sowore's Arrest, Lawful Or Not? by 247Dior(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Personally i think the arrest is unlawful but don't forget that we're in a tyrant regime. .. the intelligence agency lied against him that he is trying to overthrow the government hence his arrest .. & i keep wondering the type of intelligence agency we have in Nigeria hence that's why we can't defeat boko haram and co.
Politics / Re: IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB by 247Dior(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
gwarotango:
We don't need outside help in order to crush those silly terrorists. They had better keep their activities to foreign soil because the moment they set foot in this country they will be dealt with summarily
lolz..Coming from a hate-filled subhuman imbe**

1 Like

Politics / Re: Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess by 247Dior(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Afamed:

I hardly engage nonentity
i hardly engage with empty skulls
Politics / Re: Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess by 247Dior(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, is he paying into his own personal account?
you're just an empty skull who only rant to support incompetence
Politics / Re: Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess by 247Dior(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2019
alezzy13:

Shouldn't your darling GEJ be called to explain how as second in command such a deal of such humongous amount was passed?

And pls spare he was 'held hostage by cabal' BS
so you mean your buhari was right to discontinue the deal knowing that we're going to be in more problems?

1 Like

Politics / Re: 1999 Constitution Can’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Afe Babalola by 247Dior(m): 3:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Those power drunk clowns up north will never agree to change the useless constitution which is a clog in Nigeria's developement because it was scripted to favor them only.

My suggestion : go back to 196* constitution that brought us together as a nation and update from there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Replacement Or Recruitment Into Federal Agencies. by 247Dior(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Okwu4God:
Please Nairalanders, I seek to know if there is any replacement into any federal government agencies..Help and inform me here..I can as well connect you to secure the job..Someone at the top promised me to look for any replacement at the federal level and inform him immediately..
Nigerian drug law enforcement agency (NDLEA) and civil defense are currently recruiting. . Hello me on kynbasil@yahoo.com
Politics / Re: Igboyahooboys Trending On Twiter by 247Dior(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nyamuri:
Nyamuri!! The fraudsters... it's funny how they are desperately trying to preach unity and one Nigeria, they forgot when they were tagging every crime as "fulani herdsmen" grin grin
i won't blame you because your stupidity is embedded in your DNA and just like your useless father you will end up in misery.

1 Like

Car Talk / Between Lexus Rs 330(2008 Model) And Mdx Acura (2008 Model) by 247Dior(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2019
Please car gurus in the house should give me a snippet review and the better among these 2 cars (2008 lexus rs330 and mdx acura 2008) .. the review should be based on durability, maintenance, parts availability and fuel economy etc.
Politics / Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by 247Dior(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Anambralstson:
Imagine what someone wrote about Abia state Most of these guys doesn't know road to East, many Ignorant minds are using social media to destroy Abia State, leadership in Abia might not be perfect, but is far better than many states, I created this thread to shame systimax who claimed in his post that there is no single government presence on infrastructures and environment in Abia State
https://www.nairaland.com/5356064/nlc-chairman-either-ignorant-relevant

i doubt if you reside in Abia state op, most of your pictures are propaganda pictures. .imagine the Aba maga mall that have been covered by grasses, the fly-over in front of Abia poly built by the evil man called Ta orji and it's no longer been used by students and buses that has ta orji's pictures and many more .. most of the project you uploaded was not built by this administration and we only supported ikpeazu for equity. . Truth is PDP has failed in Abia state and they will be shocked in the next election. .. while the other demonic party called Apc is not an option, we're all collectively moving to Apga regardless of whom they will present as the governor .thank you

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Borno And Yobe Enjoyed Uninterrupted Power Supply For Six Weeks by 247Dior(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2019
Printerscanner:

You voted for Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, Goatluck Jonathan and later for Atikuloot. Go and collect power or light from them. Politics is investment, you invest your votes and reap infrastructure. You cannot work in UBA and go to GTB to ask for salary.
this is the stupid and foolish mentality that has kept Nigeria where it is today
Politics / Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky Bans Iym, Bya, Oym, Other Youth Groups by 247Dior(m): 6:24am On Aug 09, 2019
Action governor
Politics / Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by 247Dior(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

I need a old Facebook account to buy if u have
qoute me let chat
2011.. 10k
Politics / Re: Atiku Reacts To The Arrest Of Sowore By DSS by 247Dior(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
alizma:

I think the curse your village priest placed on you is worst than i think. What did you say Buhari did-protest, what is Sowore planning-Revolution. Can you see the difference?
stupidity has beclouded your sense of reasoning. ... it's a revolutiona against bad governance, insecurity, nepotism and corruption et al.. receive sense kid
Politics / Re: Atiku Reacts To The Arrest Of Sowore By DSS by 247Dior(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
alizma:
Stupidity is when you go on air to announced your plan to shot down a country and expect the sitting government to clap for you.
Before you hail Atiku, ask him what he will do if someone announced a plan shot down of Nigeria while he is the president?
God will never forgive the person that placed this curse on you, below is a picture of your tyrant buhari and co in 2014 protesting again insecurity and no one arrested them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Massive Recruitment by 247Dior(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2019
rebella:
If you meet the requirements and you pass the interview, why not ?
I'm hopeful. Thank you
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Massive Recruitment by 247Dior(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2019
rebella:
The following Opportunities exist for an organization in Port-Harcourt. Several openings are available per vacancy. Minimum of 2 years experience for each role.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to bella.pepple@gmail.com

1.Logistics Supervisor
2.Logistics Officer
3. Light Duty Driver- (40)
4. Boom Truck Operator
5. Truck mates
6. Pay loader Operator
7. Crusher Operator
8. Drilling Operator
9. Wheel Loader Operator
10. Heavy Duty Driver( Low Bed)
11.Industrial Electrician
12.Mack Truck Mechanic
13.Mechanic
14.Vulcanizer
15. Vulcanizer Assistant
16. Oiler
Application sent, mbok consider KYNBASIL as logistics officer
Politics / Re: Chairmen, Vice-Chairmen Of 69 Senate Committees (Full List) by 247Dior(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
noted please but quite disappointing.
seriously, the north took all the critical position like army, police, communication, interior, defense and even inec.. no southern deputy sef.. this people have plan

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: What Movie Are You Searching For? by 247Dior(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Joeskid2000:

Expect a link soon for your request
ok thanks
Crime / Re: Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army by 247Dior(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2019
Cinkq:
Hope this revelation clears the air on what Tinubu said that we shouldn't put all blames on herdmen. They've been infiltrated by criminals.
Imagine these criminals even rear cattle just to deceive people.

@nasoeb
the thread is for people like you who can be easily deceived, you actually believed a man from the south will go there and become their leader? This people are trying hard to make it look like hall parts of Nigeria is involved in their crimes .. I can only believe the part they said he was treating them of gun shot injuries

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: What Movie Are You Searching For? by 247Dior(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Joeskid2000:

Hollywood?
yes, 2013 movie about capture and killing of osama bin laden
TV/Movies / Re: Name Any Movie You Want To Provide A Download Link by 247Dior(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
zero dark thirty
TV/Movies / Re: What Movie Are You Searching For? by 247Dior(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Joeskid2000:
Let us know the movie you are currently searching for now, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

Any kind of movie you are currently searching for now just post the name and if possible a little summary.

...let's keep the ball rolling..!

A download link would be provided on this thread, just let us know what movie you are currently searching for.

P.s: Movie release year should be between 2018 & 2019
I'm searching for this 2013 movie 'zero dark thirty'

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.