Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

247Dior's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247Dior's Profile / 247Dior's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 30 pages)

Politics / Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by 247Dior(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
ChangeAgent007:
Please if you have a legit INSTAGRAM account with huge followers please quote me with your email or phone number and I'll get in touch. Straight forward people only. Thanks

i have over 570 .. kynbasil@yahoo.com
Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by 247Dior(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hector09:
This man na real zombie, i pity the kogite, wike might nt been doing well compare to his prediceesor ameachi but his worst is the best of this man
wake up bro, Wike is on top 5 performing governors in Nigeria and his 4 years has supersedes Amaechi's 8 years..fact
Politics / Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by 247Dior(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2019
Food for thought:

He is a southerner (Onnoghen)

He was investigated by a northerner (Magu)

He was charged by a northern (Malami)

He was suspended by a northerner (Buhari).

He was replaced by a northerner (Tanko).

He was convicted by a northerner (Danladi).

He has appealed his conviction; the appeal court is headed by a northerner (Bulkachuwa).

If he fails to get justice at the appeal court, he would proceed to the Supreme Court, headed by a northerner (Tanko).

The north understands the importance of; “strategic positioning”.

51 Likes 12 Shares

Phones / Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by 247Dior(m): 4:19am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:
Na lie. It depends on the area. I just used Glo 4G data to post this. I've been using Glo 4G data for at least 2 years now and its be excellent in my area.

Every service provider have areas they are weak or strong.
but y is almost every Nigerian complaining about glo network?
Politics / Re: Onnoghen Leaves Court After CCT Banned Him For 10 Years by 247Dior(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Look at the Abobakus of Criminals below, already wailing on behalf the idiot.

All of them from one particular region of the country ..

Tufiakwa!
You're nothing but a dirty and ugly swine

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by 247Dior(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Thanks
welcome
Celebrities / Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by 247Dior(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Hello guys, please can someone give me an idea of what could be the cause of this problem, my car doesn't accelerate buh is actually moving on its own at a particular slow speed whenever I engage the drive or reverse gear....
Car model is Camry 04. My mechanic says it's an electrical fault n iv taken it to an electrician buh he still cant detect the fault..
it's Brain box issue
Politics / Re: Buhari Is An Asset To The Whole World – Laurreta Onochie by 247Dior(m): 8:19am On Apr 07, 2019
grin

Politics / Re: The Main Reason North Is Looking For Oil Aggressively by 247Dior(m): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2019
cool

Politics / Re: Political Balancing: NSCIA Exposes CAN Hypocrisy by 247Dior(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2019
Under the dullard.. terrorists now has a voice
Politics / Re: Onnoghen Was Forced To Resign - Daily Independent by 247Dior(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
NJC he shares bribe money with and that he is the head of had compromised?you must be noveau to Nigeria,tell us something new,useless corrupt former CJ of Nigeria.
wake from sleep bro, everything was scripted to keep Mohammed in the sit, you're a very good example of a novice in Nigerian politics

1 Like

Politics / Re: Onnoghen Was Forced To Resign - Daily Independent by 247Dior(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2019
The honest man retired because he was helpless seeing that NJC has been compromised

56 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by 247Dior(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
I woke up to see the thread on the front page of how Hausas plight to get a land(market area) and a burial ground in the east has been aborted.

It is extremely sad how selfish some people can be when the same Hausa and Fulanis you lampooned so much sells pieces of land to you in the northern part at the rate of N80000 per plot and an Igbo man will on the other sell a plot of land at 3 million or 5 millions to the same northerners. Or refused to sell land to the Hausas, Fulani and Yorubas just because they are not Igbos.

In the South West, YORUBA people hosted you people in the South West.. You declared their land a no man's land and threatened to impose traditional title Eze ndigbo etc on their lands eg in Lagos, Oyo, Ondo etc all for hosting you or providing accommodation for you people.

Yoruba people gave you free lands in Lagos via Obasanjo, Tinubu and Fashola regimes but Igbo cannot reciprocate the gestures they thought they got the land because Lagos doesn't belong to the Yorubas.

In the Northern part, The Hausas gave them land they turned their land to a no man's land too. They sell land at a very cheap rate to the Igbos but the gestures was never reciprocated till today instead they start to dominate them.

My suggestion to the Hausas and Fulanis in need of accommodation in the South East is to grab and personalized any befitting land they needed for use in the South East including Nnewi.. I will assure them nothing will come out of it...except if Igbos wants to loose all the lands giving to them outside East. Hausas and Fulanis has all the right to any lands in the South East as long as they Nigerians they don't need to beg anymore for it.

God bless Nigerians.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun
op do you really think there's a reward in been stupid?

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Zamfara You Never See On Media #zamfaraisbleeding by 247Dior(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
OP there's something you're not telling us coz this can't be the situation and they went ahead to vote for Apc again

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Onnoghen Stands To Get N2.5bn Benefits In ‘soft Landing’ Option - The Cable by 247Dior(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2019
TGM2015:
My question is

Should he enjoy such benefits, knowing fully well that he has enriched himself over and above the sum benefits using the same office.

They should advice him to resign and forfeit the benefits if found wanting on the allegations. That is the only reasonable soft landing they should be seeking. Promoting judiciary misconducts in any way is injustice to the nation.
it shows that the man was clean. . Fg doesn't want him in that sit that's all .

2 Likes

Politics / Re: PDP In Action by 247Dior(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
The first one was an unofficial result and it was all over the Internet yesterday, the official result is the second one..... op go get a life
Politics / Re: Is Pdp Coming To Life ? by 247Dior(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2019
Truth is pdp is a national party but they messed up the first time and i think they've learnt their lesson.. Apc on the other hand is a conglomerates of people with different agendas which ideas and policies does not favor Nigerians

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The Lamentations Of Godswil Akpabio by 247Dior(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Earn Cash Without Spending A Dime by 247Dior(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2019
rafun:
You can actually earn up to 40k per month without spending a dime.

Send email for details.
Politics / Re: Is INEC And APC The Same? Senator Dino Meleye Cross-examines by 247Dior(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin Apc and stupidity is like 5& 6.. don't mind them #sdm

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume by 247Dior(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2019
StOla:
That he dared to mention that he consulted with Tinubu, some people would have a miserable day.
look at what foolishness is doing to you, what happened after consulting Tinubu?

1 Like

Politics / Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by 247Dior(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2019
Nigeria officially a failed state

22 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: FG To Re-construct Grazing Reserves – Ogbeh by 247Dior(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2019
Politics / Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by 247Dior(m): 6:38am On Mar 15, 2019
intruxive:
angry
The army should jail these mo.rons

Its high time scape goats are made of these people seeking to endanger peoples lives for their selfish political reasons
they brought everything upon themselves, i saw videos of Nigeria army personnel snatching ballot boxes and aiding election rigging. . They have reduced themselves to been used by politicians

38 Likes

Politics / Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by 247Dior(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
sad
Politics / Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by 247Dior(m): 7:07am On Mar 11, 2019
OYO is PDP and pdp is oyo

54 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by 247Dior(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2019
Nwodosis:
This story is not adding up, are you telling me that the APC thugs had Gburu gburu campaign caps with them in Ayogu's house? And it was a government vehicle that you guys got from a friend after your own broke down?
The cap was found in the car they came with. .
Car Talk / Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by 247Dior(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
webizone:
Oga when you copy person exam and write a better one to get better mark, na who win?
Sorry sir but how did you know that the Chinese version is the better version?
Car Talk / Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by 247Dior(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2019
China and copy copy is like 5&6, they copied lexus in the front and copied Range rover evoug from the back
Celebrities / Re: Peruzzi Is The Mole In DMW - Kemi Olunloyo by 247Dior(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
EPSBLOG23:
JOB OPPORTUNITY.

EMAIL PROCESSORS NEEDED

CONTACT BELOW

How do i contact you?
Politics / Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by 247Dior(m): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
I'd be giving out 5k to 20people who have really being affected by this economy...
I don't even know were to start because story is much as I've been surviving by God's grace, please a job will be appreciated more if any. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.