Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (69345 Views)

I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. / Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by deflover(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2015
truth be told God didnt design us to wait for so long to have sex....the world through the clever systems of the devil made it so....all over the bible i see places where the bible speaks about a young lad as the right age to get married....the young lad by definition is around the age of seventeen years old....
By this age a man would be earning income either by farming...business...taking care of folks....or whatever trade he has learnt so as to be able to start a family...
Even in our culture a young lad too is within the age this age of seventeen would have had his wife too.....

because of the world's systems a young lad is just leaving secondary school and preparing to go to univsersity or not even able to know his right from his left on which way he should go...

biologically our bodies are responding to this urge to have sex and be productive thats why we have wet dreams while the woman begins to have burning feelings to be with a man at that age....

so its a hard one and i can understand your take.....all you need to do is pray and think how best you can help him....he has tested it and trust me its so sweet for a young man.....

with all the music videos on air.....adverts of sexy ladies on tv......peer pressure.....only God will save our souls wink wink wink wink
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by kinibigdeal(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Tell him to read matt 5:27-28, Exodus 20:14, 1corin6:12, 1corin 3:16,prov 22:14, eccl. 7:26, mark 7:18
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by ozy4christ(f): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2015
superior1:
At 17 he is going about with condoms ,he needs some back-hand slaps, his education should be paramount to him at such stage.

I was above 26 when I had my first sexual experience and after being active, I have stayed as much as 2 years off sex. Those claiming near-death-experience for lack of sex need sessions with mountain of fire
my dear u can say that again and again,i wonder y God gave us self control if he kws dat without sex 4 several months d person will die,kai people and excuses.....love ur comment

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2015
superior1:
At 17 he is going about with condoms ,he needs some back-hand slaps, his education should be paramount to him at such stage.

I was above 26 when I had my first sexual experience and after being active, I have stayed as much as 2 years off sex. Those claiming near-death-experience for lack of sex need sessions with mountain of fire
you shouldn't use your level of sex drive to measure that of others, for you to have had sex the first time at 26 or more shows your level of testosterone is low, some guys have it very high.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Fkhalifa(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2015
deflover:
truth be told God didnt design us to wait for so long to have sex....the world through the clever systems of the devil made it so....all over the bible i see places where the bible speaks about a young lad as the right age to get married....the young lad by definition is around the age of seventeen years old....
By this age a man would be earning income either by farming...business...taking care of folks....or whatever trade he has learnt so as to be able to start a family...
Even in our culture a young lad too is within the age this age of seventeen would have had his wife too.....

because of the world's systems a young lad is just leaving secondary school and preparing to go to univsersity or not even able to know his right from his left on which way he should go...

biologically our bodies are responding to this urge to have sex and be productive thats why we have wet dreams while the woman begins to have burning feelings to be with a man at that age....

so its a hard one and i can understand your take.....all you need to do is pray and think how best you can help him....he has tested it and trust me its so sweet for a young man.....

with all the music videos on air.....adverts of sexy ladies on tv......peer pressure.....only God will save our souls wink wink wink wink
This is the truth and the best comment so far...
Even in islam texts,the early muslims marry around that age 18,19,20, this is so because God created that urge to satisfy and not suffer ouselves with am 38 and still virgin,who send you to give yourself problem?
Thats why illicit sex is rampant today, forget what they type here,many engage in illicit or masterbation..we cant just cheat nature..
unfortunately our system doesnt favor early marriage and what we see (skimpy clothings) trigger this desire the more.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by edeja1: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2015
THE THING IS, ONCE YOU START HAVING SEX, YOU BECOME SEXUALLY ACTIVE AND CAN'T STOP BECAUSE PRODUCTION OF SPERM CELLS INCREASES.WHEN THIS CELLS MATURE, THEY HAVE TO BE RELEASED TO ENABLE THE PRODUCTION OF NEW CELLS.IF U TRY TO HOLD IT YOU BECOME DUMB AND SICK IN MOST CASES. BUT IF U ARE STILL A VIRGIN, IT IS EASIER TO STAY WITHOUT SEX BECAUSE SPERM PRODUCTION IS MINIMAL AND REDUCED.@ OP U DNT HAVE A JOYSTICK BUT THINK ABOUT HOW UNCOMFORTABLE A DROP OF THAT CONTENT IN A JOYSTICK CAN MAKE U BE IN A NINE MONTHS TIME RANGE THEN U MAY UNDERSTAND THE CONDITION OF THE CARRIER OF THE JOYSTICK AND THE WHOLE CONTENT SHIKINA
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2015
DonX001:
1. The tiny 'tadpoles' in his sperm will turn to frogs....n start jumping around in his balls. grin
2. It can dry and turn to powder, so whenever he finally cums, na white powder go dey come out for the first few times. shocked shocked
3. His balls can swell and burst, from too much accumulated sperm, especially for those that watch mojo. grin grin

Pick any one of the 3.
laffffffffffffff. untop wetin nao. he dick na roller machine??
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Opengates(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2015
Charlesberry:

Can you stay till you get married without sex? Infact when last did you? You're right to some extend. Been for three year no sex but it's not easy but only the grace of God

What grace again? God says "Don't!" Your MAKER knows what you can't stand and what you can take. Beware

God bless all and happy new month in advance,
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2015
ikombe:
the best reply so far for me grin
Lol
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Opengates(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2015
deflover:

Why bringing God and Bible into this when your contributions do not wholly support what God commanded? The pages of the Bible is clearly clear to read for those who are wise and will not believe biology above the word of God. Its a pity. You have been quoted by an unbeliever. Who should know better?
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by charlesucheh(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2015
I Want you to genuinly answer this question; ARE A VIRGIN Tell me, you'lve not done it for more than 5 times in your life!!!
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by deflover(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Opengates:

Why bringing God and Bible into this when your contributions do not wholly support what God commanded? The pages of the Bible is clearly clear to read for those who are wise and will not believe biology above the word of God. Its a pity. You have been quoted by an unbeliever. Who should know better?

please how did i lie.....and how did i bring God and the bible to shame......you think i am like most people who doesnt read and understand my bible......am i wrong in what i am saying......did you take time out to read books like songs of solomon to see if i am lying.....God's design for us is not to stay till we are old....but the world's system has placed on on a time frame and achievements levels that make it difficult for us all to marry and engage in legitimate sexual relationships....an unbeilever quoted me so how wrong is it that he/she quoted me......stop dreaming and wake up....the worlds system has been able to push the age of marriage forward while our bodies created by God doesnt understand why....thats why we are fornicating.....the truth is hard but deal with it
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by powerfulsettingz: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2015
See as she talk as if she's a virgin
Omotayor123:
Nothing And Actually Nothing!
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by scentmarlc(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2015
OP as for your question, nothing happens,

his brain wont go mushy
his diick wont shrink
he wont have cancer of balls

his right hand may grow muscular though as a result of frequent wanking, and his soaps and creams may finish earlier than expected grin

Right on point. By the way let's ask thatvaselineguy what he thinks.

Naijasinglegirl how far.....been a while oooo
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by scentmarlc(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2015
edeja1:
THE THING IS, ONCE YOU START HAVING SEX, YOU BECOME SEXUALLY ACTIVE AND CAN'T STOP BECAUSE PRODUCTION OF SPERM CELLS INCREASES.WHEN THIS CELLS MATURE, THEY HAVE TO BE RELEASED TO ENABLE THE PRODUCTION OF NEW CELLS.IF U TRY TO HOLD IT YOU BECOME DUMB AND SICK IN MOST CASES. BUT IF U ARE STILL A VIRGIN, IT IS EASIER TO STAY WITHOUT SEX BECAUSE SPERM PRODUCTION IS MINIMAL AND REDUCED.@ OP U DNT HAVE A JOYSTICK BUT THINK ABOUT HOW UNCOMFORTABLE A DROP OF THAT CONTENT IN A JOYSTICK CAN MAKE U BE IN A NINE MONTHS TIME RANGE THEN U MAY UNDERSTAND THE CONDITION OF THE CARRIER OF THE JOYSTICK AND THE WHOLE CONTENT SHIKINA

GBAM !!!!!!

COURTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!! ARISE!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by FixedRoots: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2015
Naijasinglegirl, do you have another brother who's older than your ''kid brother''?
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by fhunn: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2015
naijaboiy:
Nothing will happen.

But does it mean one can't have sex again? undecided

I know Op is not Married and I also know she's not a virgin so what are we talking about here?

Just because someone isn't a virgin doesn't mean the person shouldn't know right from wrong!

And just because you're committing fornication doesn't mean you should encourage others to indulge in it!
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by DedeNkem: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
My kid brother came to me for money. His wallet was lying carelessly on the couch while he went into the toilet. I took advantage of that to investigate if his bankrupt tales were true.  When I unzipped his wallet, I found a dirty 100 naira note and surprisingly, a condom.

Fear gripped me.

He is 17 and already moving about with a condom...and probably having more sex than our parents.

I was dreading a confrontation. The thought of discussing sex with the small rat I once used to pack his shit pained me eh.

“What are you doing with this…this thing?’’ I asked, flinging the condom at him as soon as he came out.

'Thing' cause I couldn’t desecrate my tongue to say the word [CONDOM] to a little boy.

He smiled mischievously and told me he is a BIGBOY.

‘’Apparently, you are broke because you have been spending all your money on condoms. If you are that much of a big boy you should stop coming to me for 1k! In short, if you need money, go and sell your condoms.’’ I said and stormed out of the room.

Later that night, the queen could not sleep. Each time I closed my eyes, an image of an aggressive old woman having sex  with my brother tormented me. I want to tell her to please take it easy on my brother but it's only an imagination.

The following morning, I narrated the incident to a couple of friends.  Five guys among the eight I spoke to told me unlike we ladies, It is perfectly healthy for a guy to have an active sexual life at a young age. If he doesn’t, an accumulation of the spermatozoa abi semen would lead to complications for him in future.  “Each time a guy goes for as long as six months or more without releasing that stuff by 'hook or crook', he would end up nauseous and unstable.” My neighbor had said.

Imagine!

Humans will give any excuse just to commit fornication. This was one of the most outrageous excuse and downright silly thing I have ever heard but what do I know?  Who am I to judge sef? AfteralI  I don’t have a penis... I'm just pissed my little brother may be having sex as I type this.  Does this contradict the saying that God can never give you beyond what you can’t handle?.

Reason I am throwing this question to all penis owners in the house. What is the worst that could happen from staying celibate till marriage?  

http://naijasinglegirl.com/guys-get-in-here/

Your mentality is too old for 21st century. This is 2015 not 1915!
You should be happy he uses condom.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by jpphilips(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2015
chi4ik4:
bro pls don't mind them, I'm 31 & I have not had sex before. people are just looking for an excuse to commit fornication. pls don't be fooled

And you still don't know why you use a walking stick?
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by olu1759(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2015
There is nothing you can do about it anymore,he has already tasted it.yu can't take it back.all you need do is advice nd pray for him,not to make any mistake.he's age is not neccesary.its good he started early,what's the d point if he starts at 25 or above even when he's not married.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by fankidzei: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
DonX001:
1. The tiny 'tadpoles' in his sperm will turn to frogs....n start jumping around in his balls. grin
2. It can dry and turn to powder, so whenever he finally cums, na white powder go dey come out for the first few times. shocked shocked
3. His balls can swell and burst, from too much accumulated sperm, especially for those that watch mojo. grin grin

Pick any one of the 3.

NOT SURE I'V MET SOMEONE AS CRAZY AS U ARE! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Funjosh(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
Like seriously am fed up of having this wet dreams,for over 27 years i have not had sex . Although I have my Fiancee but we've decided that it will only happen on our wedding night.To worsen my case,she is a virgin too( God bears me witness) , so we are both clueless about it. And each time I feel like doing it, i just remember that it will hurt us both and then i kill the urge by getting busy with something else around me. my question is I hope the wet dreams won't affect me because it's always painful. my organ would be very hot and pepperish.

Nothing will happen to you. Just do quick and take your Fiancee to the alter.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Don't lay emphasis on the condoms but rather on the sex. If he must have sex let him use condoms to at least prevent unwanted pregnancy and STD's. In fact, you should even encourage him to use condoms since he has started enjoying adult food.

Lolzz Yøu are funny og
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2015

i agree with you, when i was about to enter uni, my old man called me for some grown up talk. he did not tell me not to have sex, his advices were

1) do not promise any girl marriage
2) always wear a condom, (he is a doc by the way, so he have seen loads of cases).
3) dont bother coming back home with anything less than 2:1

What shall it profit an old man if his son comes back with with 2:1 and loses his soul?
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
OP as for your question, nothing happens,

his brain wont go mushy
his diick wont shrink
he wont have cancer of balls

his right hand may grow muscular though as a result of frequent wanking, and his soaps and creams may finish earlier than expected grin

bro.....you had laughing hard o. lol.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
If he truly needs it and he is being restrained, it makes him more agressive and it results in sleeping with under-aged girls, if not worst, at his mercy. Let the boy be, coz he has crossed that boundry lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
An erect penis has no conscience and a sex-starved man is a monster lipsrsealed OP, beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Chibudinho(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
My kid brother came to me for money. His wallet was lying carelessly on the couch while he went into the toilet. I took advantage of that to investigate if his bankrupt tales were true.  When I unzipped his wallet, I found a dirty 100 naira note and surprisingly, a condom.

Fear gripped me.

He is 17 and already moving about with a condom...and probably having more sex than our parents.

I was dreading a confrontation. The thought of discussing sex with the small rat I once used to pack his shit pained me eh.

“What are you doing with this…this thing?’’ I asked, flinging the condom at him as soon as he came out.

'Thing' cause I couldn’t desecrate my tongue to say the word [CONDOM] to a little boy.

He smiled mischievously and told me he is a BIGBOY.

‘’Apparently, you are broke because you have been spending all your money on condoms. If you are that much of a big boy you should stop coming to me for 1k! In short, if you need money, go and sell your condoms.’’ I said and stormed out of the room.

Later that night, the queen could not sleep. Each time I closed my eyes, an image of an aggressive old woman having sex  with my brother tormented me. I want to tell her to please take it easy on my brother but it's only an imagination.

The following morning, I narrated the incident to a couple of friends.  Five guys among the eight I spoke to told me unlike we ladies, It is perfectly healthy for a guy to have an active sexual life at a young age. If he doesn’t, an accumulation of the spermatozoa abi semen would lead to complications for him in future.  “Each time a guy goes for as long as six months or more without releasing that stuff by 'hook or crook', he would end up nauseous and unstable.” My neighbor had said.

Imagine!

Humans will give any excuse just to commit fornication. This was one of the most outrageous excuse and downright silly thing I have ever heard but what do I know?  Who am I to judge sef? AfteralI  I don’t have a penis... I'm just pissed my little brother may be having sex as I type this.  Does this contradict the saying that God can never give you beyond what you can’t handle?.

Reason I am throwing this question to all penis owners in the house. What is the worst that could happen from staying celibate till marriage?  

http://naijasinglegirl.com/guys-get-in-here/
I'll have to masturbate
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Charlesberry(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Opengates:

What grace again? God says "Don't!" Your MAKER knows what you can't stand and what you can take. Beware

God bless all and happy new month in advance,

Yeah God say don't. But without his grace, you can't scale thru.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by DonX001: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
HOLAROCKDAY:
laffffffffffffff. untop wetin nao. he dick na roller machine??

Tomfrench:
lmao

mosbiod:

Lol.. I kept laughing for almost a minute. This guy is so hilarious DonX001

fankidzei:

NOT SURE I'V MET SOMEONE AS CRAZY AS U ARE! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Na as I see am I talk am...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.