Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (69346 Views)

I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. / Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Fulaboy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

badt guy..... so u too u dey our lane!!!!!!!!

where u been dey all diz while na?
Lol I dey oo smiley you know nairaland is boring these days just observing sad
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol I dey oo smiley you know nairaland is boring these days just observing sad

boring is an understatement.

these days,even the FP topics dey one kind.

#StayFrost
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
Lmaoooo. Experience?
my only concern is when will you become "naijamarriedgirl" ? I can fill the gap you know cool
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Fulaboy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

boring is an understatement.
these days,even the FP topics dey one kind.
#StayFrost
in fact I don tire sad can't wait to go back to school
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Czar01:

Na me like your post. Am a big fan of Green Lanterns tongue

Nice one boss. I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
Lmaoooo. Experience?

Lol not really. Seen it in movies cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by dhappyking(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nothing! I have done like 3, or 4 months with out it at a stretch, since I knew what it was and believed the fallacy that I could not do with out if for long. I am currently on my 8th month without it and not bothered. It is a mind set thing and if we take our mind off it and concentrate on other things we tend to forget the full meaning of the word. S*x.
Though I am not a medico, but I don't think there are any health side effects. Your brother needs your advice, but beyond that, there is not much you can do to stop him, if he chooses to tow that path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by godoluwa(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
why do you people over rate sex? what is sex if i may ask? mtcheew
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by dhappyking(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
godoluwa:

That is the word my brother; OVER-RATED!
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Charlesberry:

Can you stay till you get married without sex? Infact when last did you? You're right to some extend. Been for three year no sex but it's not easy but only the grace of God

Cant really answer your questions but thanking God for the grace he has poured over your life
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

You have a thing against left-handed folks?
Coz me na lefty oh.......

#HapiNewMonth

No I just wondered because of his moniker

Do you have special lefty stuff?

Happy new month grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

No I just wondered because of his moniker
Do you have special lefty stuff?
Happy new month grin
special lefty STUFF?
i have a LOT!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

special lefty STUFF?

i have a LOT!!!!!!!!

yeah? like tools, car accessories, can openers lol
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by VaselineJelly: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
i can not suvive a weak wit out my vaseline sad
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
MayorSchwags:
dnt wana brk my bak wyl teleportin lol.na nitel ntwrk i de use.@delay. just personal observatn. Spiritual- like iminent favour for example

Lol if you lie down while doing it, your back will be ok

ok I understand

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah? like tools, car accessories, can openers lol

the world is prejudiced towards left-handed people..

we cant use scissors properly unless we turn them upside-down.

writing on one of those spiral notebooks is a nightmare,

you can't even write on an ordinary notebook without dragging the side of ur palm all over the thing and smearing ink all over ur hand.

can openers are meant for u people...

even a car's ignition is on the right side.

#HandednessEquality
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by chimajii: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
godoluwa:
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Fulaboy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

you can't even write on an ordinary notebook without dragging the side of ur palm all over the thing and smearing ink all over ur hand.

#HandednessEquality
well all those stuffs aint shit to me grin I drive with left hand, I write with left hand and I once used my left hand to eat but you know african parent wouldn't entertain that poo so with force and spanking I gave up. Been a lefty made me feel special am proud am one cool

C:gurgle
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fulaboy:
well all those stuffs aint shit to me grin I drive with left hand, I write with left hand and I once used my left hand to eat but you know african parent wouldn't entertain that poo so with force and spanking I gave up. Been a lefty made me feel special am proud am one cool

Lol carry go Sir

yeah I feel sorry for left-handed Africans, the hate is really real undecided

Are you quite creative and independent? I mean do you often think of things in a different way from others? Heard that's a quality of lefties

cc iamlegend
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fulaboy:

C:gur gle

of coz na....
since we have been forced to use all those things like that since we were little, it doesnt bother us that much..we dont even see it as an inconvenience again.
i even drive with my right hand.

bt e still dey pain me to see parents dey flog their pikin bcoz e dey use left hand....

i mean, i understand the naivete of the older generation,

but beating ur kid in this 21st century bcoz he used his left hand?

datz just plain illiteracy..........
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#HandednessEquality

yeah that's what I mean. you can order left-handed stuff online. scissors, can openers

Yeah I understand your pain, it must be hard

lol you should have been born in UAE so your first language would be Arabic and you wouldn't smudge anything grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah that's what I mean. you can order left-handed stuff online. scissors, can openers

Yeah I understand your pain, it must be hard

lol you should have been born in UAE so your first language would be Arabic and you wouldn't smudge anything grin

would u believe me if i told u that most of the items made for left-handed people is sold for double the normal price?

For where i see the money to spend for that kind nonsense.

#WhereIsTheLove?
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Fulaboy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol carry go Sir

yeah I feel sorry for left-handed Africans, the hate is really real undecided

Are you quite creative and independent? I mean do you often think of things in a different way from others? Heard that's a quality of lefties

cc iamlegend1
oh yeah am quite creative if I must admit. I'm an art student but I'm good in some science courses. At times when bored I pick faulty mechanical or electrical appliances and repair them. But I am not independent oo grin I'm still a student and my parent take care of all my bills ranging from school tuition fee down to my pocket money
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Fulaboy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

of coz na....
since we have been forced to use all those things like that since we were little, it doesnt bother us that much..we dont even see it as an inconvenience again.
i even drive with my right hand.

bt e still dey pain me to see parents dey flog their pikin bcoz e dey use left hand....

i mean, i understand the naivete of the older generation,

but beating ur kid in this 21st century bcoz he used his left hand?

datz just plain illiteracy..........

Sadly my parent don't know that sad you can use your left hand to do whatever please you other than eating, giving something to an elder and handshake
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

would u believe me if i told u that most of the items made for left-handed people is sold for double the normal price?

For where i see the money to spend for that kind nonsense.

#WhereIsTheLove?

Oook o. yeah because they know that you need it, they put the prices up

anyway when you make it, I guess you can get tailor made lefty accessories cool
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fulaboy:
oh yeah am quite creative if I must admit. I'm an art student but I'm good in some science courses. At times when bored I pick faulty mechanical or electrical appliances and repair them. But I am not independent oo grin I'm still a student and my parent take care of all my bills ranging from school tuition fee down to my pocket money

sorry I meant independent-thinking

that's interesting. though I heard you guys are also more likely to be imprisoned grin but im sure that's not your portion!
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fulaboy:

and i'm an excellent artist...
though i'm a science student.

and u are so on point with the electrical appliances part, i took my dad's phone apart wen i was 10 just to see what was goin on inside......dat day wasnt funny atoll.

i started going to our neighbours house to pick broken flashlights in their dustbin and fixed it to sell to my friends.....heheeeeee.
(i been too like money).
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Oook o. yeah because they know that you need it, they put the prices up

anyway when you make it, I guess you can get tailor made lefty accessories cool

dem don already force us to learn how to use all the items made for right handed people., so i'm over it.

even though i have to play my guitar upside down still.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

dem don already force us to learn how to use all the items made for right handed people., so i'm over it.

even though i have to play my guitar upside down still.

You play?

yeah I can imagine. is anyone in your family left handed
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

You play?

yeah I can imagine. is anyone in your family left handed
dad

elder brother

me

and i dont really play that much now.....

i was never really good to begin with
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

dad

elder brother

me

and i dont really play that much now.....

i was never really good to begin with

Hm ok. yeah and your dad seems multitalented, with all those languages

Lol im sure youre being modest
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Fulaboy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

sorry I meant independent-thinking

that's interesting. though I heard you guys are also more likely to be imprisoned grin but im sure that's not your portion!
Lol yeah sure!!! Very independent but at times confide with friends first before embarking on somethings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.