Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (69348 Views)

I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. / Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Adesiji77: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:
"NOTHING", that's the worst that's gonna happen...

One chilled bottle of Aquadana for this guy.... cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Topman0001(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
I've abstained for over two yrs, the worst thing that happened was masturbation. Jumping from one lady to d other can make a man become unfurtunate. But now that ur bro is already enjoying sex, just advice him to always have a safe sex. It is easier to caution someone who never had sex before than to tame an adicted sex lover.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by juliusjulius: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
rhymz:
Thus guy is a scam artist.

I swear by the name of God, I'm not a scam artist, I'm in pain and I'm helpless here, you can go through my previous posts and topics.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Eniqurl(f): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nothing!! undecided
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Funjosh:
Nothing will happen to him if he didnt have sex till marriage. But definately he will have wet dream anyday just to release those acumaltions so they wont explode grin

You should be happy he is even using condom self cos if he catch any disease at that age you will cry for him lipsrsealed
Like seriously am fed up of having this wet dreams,for over 27 years i have not had sex . Although I have my Fiancee but we've decided that it will only happen on our wedding night.To worsen my case,she is a virgin too( God bears me witness) , so we are both clueless about it. And each time I feel like doing it, i just remember that it will hurt us both and then i kill the urge by getting busy with something else around me. my question is I hope the wet dreams won't affect me because it's always painful. my organ would be very hot and pepperish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
OP as for your question, nothing happens,

his brain wont go mushy
his diick wont shrink
he wont have cancer of balls

his right hand may grow muscular though as a result of frequent wanking, and his soaps and creams may finish earlier than expected grin
from experience??
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Instead of complaining that your brother is spending money on protecting himself, why don't you look for one of your friends that you trust to be helping your brother with his joystick, that way problem is solved

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by linearity: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
All I can say is that, if you are a lady....You should never die a virgin, Terrorists and Boko Harams are waiting for you on the other side to complete their 12 virgins reward.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Edigrows: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin Laffing from Page 1 to dis page 6, most ppl here are confused and want to confuse others into their confusion grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 31, 2015
Guys will just give stupit xcuse on y they wanna 4k a girl.

I did my first DO after my university, I was never having any complication.

I still have two of my friends who will never fyiok until marriage. They have served and they have done their Msc.

These are my close friends, ofcos I keep on asking 'how far?' Butt I still get a -ve response.

Its all a mindset. Avoid bad companies joor.

One of my bad guys, stayed thru out 2013 having no fyiok! Its easy. Destroy that mindset.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:09am On Aug 31, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
My kid brother came to me for money. His wallet was lying carelessly on the couch while he went into the toilet. I took advantage of that to investigate if his bankrupt tales were true.  When I unzipped his wallet, I found a dirty 100 naira note and surprisingly, a condom.

Fear gripped me.

He is 17 and already moving about with a condom...and probably having more sex than our parents.

I was dreading a confrontation. The thought of discussing sex with the small rat I once used to pack his shit pained me eh.

“What are you doing with this…this thing?’’ I asked, flinging the condom at him as soon as he came out.

'Thing' cause I couldn’t desecrate my tongue to say the word [CONDOM] to a little boy.

He smiled mischievously and told me he is a BIGBOY.

‘’Apparently, you are broke because you have been spending all your money on condoms. If you are that much of a big boy you should stop coming to me for 1k! In short, if you need money, go and sell your condoms.’’ I said and stormed out of the room.

Later that night, the queen could not sleep. Each time I closed my eyes, an image of an aggressive old woman having sex  with my brother tormented me. I want to tell her to please take it easy on my brother but it's only an imagination.

The following morning, I narrated the incident to a couple of friends.  Five guys among the eight I spoke to told me unlike we ladies, It is perfectly healthy for a guy to have an active sexual life at a young age. If he doesn’t, an accumulation of the spermatozoa abi semen would lead to complications for him in future.  “Each time a guy goes for as long as six months or more without releasing that stuff by 'hook or crook', he would end up nauseous and unstable.” My neighbor had said.

Imagine!

Humans will give any excuse just to commit fornication. This was one of the most outrageous excuse and downright silly thing I have ever heard but what do I know?  Who am I to judge sef? AfteralI  I don’t have a penis... I'm just pissed my little brother may be having sex as I type this.  Does this contradict the saying that God can never give you beyond what you can’t handle?.

Reason I am throwing this question to all penis owners in the house. What is the worst that could happen from staying celibate till marriage?  

http://naijasinglegirl.com/guys-get-in-here/
Nothing of such is gonna happen. Will you believe me if I tell you that I have come across guys in their mid twenties who have not had sex? Not because they are afraid, shy or gay but because they have chosen to serve the living God faithfully. All these stories about spermatozoa, waist pain or whatever is scrap.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Seventeen(f): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2015

i agree with you, when i was about to enter uni, my old man called me for some grown up talk. he did not tell me not to have sex, his advices were

1) do not promise any girl marriage
2) always wear a condom, (he is a doc by the way, so he have seen loads of cases).
3) dont bother coming back home with anything less than 2:1
wow, nice advice. But honestly i wish both guyz & ladies culd just remain virgins until married. I know it sounds weird, but there is more to life than sex for goodness sakes.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by KLand(m): 12:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Nothing, can happen if you don't have sex... especially if you are not married.

Actually, it is safer not to have sex than to do so, except in a marriage relationship..
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by naijaboiy: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2015
urchbarbie:
I av noticed ur comments for sometime now. u seem to believe every1 has low moral standing. Not every1 tows ur lifestyle. learn to respect peoples orientation. It wld do u good
Learn to mind your own business and stop "noticing".

It will do you a whole lot of good too. undecided
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by goodgate: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2015
Gurgle:
anyway. nothing bad will happen OP.

but I would say a guy who is able to resist will reap a very rich harvest in other areas of life, later on
STORY!!! Like DANGOTE and Moike Adenuga were Virgins before marriage. I am not for Fornication,but lets not judge others.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by goodgate: 12:47am On Aug 31, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
Like seriously am fed up of having this wet dreams,for over 27 years i have not had sex . Although I have my Fiancee but we've decided that it will only happen on our wedding night.To worsen my case,she is a virgin too( God bears me witness) , so we are both clueless about it. And each time I feel like doing it, i just remember that it will hurt us both and then i kill the urge by getting busy with something else around me. my question is I hope the wet dreams won't affect me because it's always painful. my organ would be very hot and pepperish.
GBESE RE OOO!!!
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Philtim(m): 12:54am On Aug 31, 2015
am ready for any comment or reply after nw...d truth is nothing nd absolutely nothing will happen to a guy if he doesnt av sex until he gets married...d norm of d society nw is giving excuses for fornication,arrant rubbish..d truth is if u r living a healthy lifestyle nd u r keeping fit nd u abstain frm sex till marriage...u r most wonderful as a guy nd u will command respect,because ur partner will respect u nd also trust dat u will never nd can neva be promiscious.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by mosbiod(m): 12:58am On Aug 31, 2015
DonX001:
1. The tiny 'tadpoles' in his sperm will turn to frogs....n start jumping around in his balls. grin
2. It can dry and turn to powder, so whenever he finally cums, na white powder go dey come out for the first few times. shocked shocked
3. His balls can swell and burst, from too much accumulated sperm, especially for those that watch mojo. grin grin

Pick any one of the 3.
Lol.. I kept laughing for almost a minute. This guy is so hilarious DonX001
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by AmeLonRo(m): 1:00am On Aug 31, 2015
Nothing will happen. In fact that energy can be channeled to something more productive for one's life. Students and teenagers having sex are punishing their future. That energy could have been channeled into studying, learning a profitable trade or doing something more productive that will be an asset in the future. Remember that girl you are banging today will be a mans wife tomorrow. Where will the guys be and how will they be able to meet up and be responsible later in life.
Its just a mind set thing, even the married can stay off sex for a while, depending on situation or travel things. If you realise who you will become tomorrow you will keep yourself pure.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Slimvincent(m): 1:38am On Aug 31, 2015
superior1:
At 17 he is going about with condoms ,he needs some back-hand slaps, his education should be paramount to him at such stage.

I was above 26 when I had my first sexual experience and after being active, I have stayed as much as 2 years off sex. Those claiming near-death-experience for lack of sex need sessions with mountain of fire
So, long u hv had it u wil always want to do it, so dnt tell us u went 2yrs witout it. Or mayb u masturbates.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Slimvincent(m): 1:41am On Aug 31, 2015
AmeLonRo:
Nothing will happen. In fact that energy can be channeled to something more productive for one's life. Students and teenagers having sex are punishing their future. That energy could have been channeled into studying, learning a profitable trade or doing something more productive that will be an asset in the future. Remember that girl you are banging today will be a mans wife tomorrow. Where will the guys be and how will they be able to meet up and be responsible later in life.
Its just a mind set thing, even the married can stay off sex for a while, depending on situation or travel things. If you realise who you will become tomorrow you will keep yourself pure.
Well written, but wen d hormones starts dictating for u, then u wil knw
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:49am On Aug 31, 2015
His balls ll simple turn 2 a bank's vault 4 holding sperms valuable. i.e store of future value. His life will be free from unnecessary worries from consequences of contracting an stds or getting a girl pregnant.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
This is not even a question worth answering. Why should I stay celibate till marriage? What if I don't want to ever get married
Am I some wood? angry
this boy and not liking marriage...I tire for you oo.. grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by fxbomovi: 6:06am On Aug 31, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
My kid brother came to me for money. His wallet was lying carelessly on the couch while he went into the toilet. I took advantage of that to investigate if his bankrupt tales were true.  When I unzipped his wallet, I found a dirty 100 naira note and surprisingly, a condom.

Fear gripped me.

He is 17 and already moving about with a condom...and probably having more sex than our parents.

I was dreading a confrontation. The thought of discussing sex with the small rat I once used to pack his shit pained me eh.

“What are you doing with this…this thing?’’ I asked, flinging the condom at him as soon as he came out.

'Thing' cause I couldn’t desecrate my tongue to say the word [CONDOM] to a little boy.

‘’Apparently, you are broke because you have been spending all your money on condoms. If you are that much of a big boy you should stop coming to me for 1k! In short, if you need money, go and sell your condoms.’’ I said and stormed out of the room.

Later that night, the queen could not sleep. Each time I closed my eyes, an image of an aggressive old woman having sex  with my brother tormented me. I want to tell her to please take it easy on my brother but it's only an imagination.

The following morning, I narrated the incident to a couple of friends.  Five guys among the eight I spoke to told me unlike we ladies, It is perfectly healthy for a guy to have an active sexual life at a young age. If he doesn’t, an accumulation of the spermatozoa abi semen would lead to complications for him in future.  “Each time a guy goes for as long as six months or more without releasing that stuff by 'hook or crook', he would end up nauseous and unstable.” My neighbor had said.

Imagine!

Humans will give any excuse just to commit fornication. This was one of the most outrageous excuse and downright silly thing I have ever heard but what do I know?  Who am I to judge sef? AfteralI  I don’t have a penis... I'm just pissed my little brother may be having sex as I type this.  Does this contradict the saying that God can never give you beyond what you can’t handle?.

Reason I am throwing this question to all penis owners in the house. What is the worst that could happen from staying celibate till marriage?  

u are asking your question in the wrong place. ask counselors and genuine Christian. but note that nothing will negative will happen to him if he doesn't have sex. Don't believe all d lies of d devil
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by olasmith10(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah "sinister" means left in Latin

where did you get it from? Whenever you mention me I always read it slowly in my head

questionnaire gurgle!!!
so u also of Latin freak

corgito ergo sum
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by nicerichard05: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2015
firstEVA:
Apart from Konji, nothing else.

Lol, that's why conji na basstar.d na

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Psalmwhyte(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:

Fear gripped me.

Imagine!

.... The said guy might kill himself 'n' run away.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by viktagorion: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2015
Absolutely nothing.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Sike(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2015
Sex is Good but at his age? No No!
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by raphy(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2015
u guys can use laugh to kill someone.whn i was much younger i ws disvirgin by an older girl.i was performin popetery wt my joy stick and she end up havin it inside her.am a grownup guy nw i dnt like stayin long wtout havin sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.