Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (69432 Views)

I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. / Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by nephemmy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nothing
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Roadmike(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nothing happens and will happen to a man that stays off sex for years talk less of some fews weeks or months. This are all tails from the pit of hell intended to mislead the innocent young chap. So bewared. A few fractions of MADNESS may end up being a life long burden. A word is enough for the wise.
[size=16pt][/size]
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by unmask: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Two things will most likely happen.....you will either self service or give conji the steering wheel of your life.

Ps: s.ex is meant to be enjoyed and not seen as a job or obligation
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by ststyreal(f): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Funjosh:
Nothing will happen to him if he didnt have sex till marriage. But definately he will have wet dream anyday just to release those acumaltions so they wont explode grin

You should be happy he is even using condom self cos if he catch any disease at that age you will cry for him lipsrsealed
Thanks a lot for being serious here with your reply cos some have forgotten that some of us are here to learn.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
sleepless nit,then Vaselline activation, possible rape cases increases. thats all

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Dinhodinho(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good Advice

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Czar01:

I felt pain in my balls after reading this!

Please mind what you type undecided
ur balls might xplode sooner than u xpected due to d fact u'v nt had sex 4 yrs...
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lolz.. really made me laugh with the accumulation stuff, back then @ uni we used to call it HSP (High Sperm Pressure) what is commonly known as kongi but it's all myth nothing will happen. Tho @ 17 he isn't really a baby not that I am encouraging him to have sex with every girl he comes across but u should even be glad he has the wisdom to use protection. Stop worrying over what u can't control kids grow & remember we where all at that stage once. Just take am easy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by cele360: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Funjosh:

what if he is a left handed person
pls dont advice this young ones to
go into sexual live, becus d condom can get broken or damaged in d process and he now gets d little girl pregnant, which will affect thier education and entire future
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by millionboi(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
VaselineJelly:
i can not suvive a weak wit out my vaseline sad
stopdceivin ppl
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by ststyreal(f): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Roadmike:
Nothing happens and will happen to a man that stays off sex for years talk less of some fews weeks or months. This are all tails from the pit of hell intended to mislead the innocent young chap. So bewared. A few fractions of MADNESS may end up being a life long burden. A word is enough for the wise.
[size=16pt][/size]
Thanks for being honest, am learning.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Because they aren't yours. grin

Btw, that wasn't an answer to what I asked.

Yes I can't stay without it. Why should I? wink
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by ehis05(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Soap go only add price cuz of d scarcity da wud b exprienced if e happen...
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by urchbarbie(f): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
Nothing will happen.

But does it mean one can't have sex again? undecided

I know Op is not Married and I also know she's not a virgin so what are we talking about here?
I av noticed ur comments for sometime now. u seem to believe every1 has low moral standing. Not every1 tows ur lifestyle. learn to respect peoples orientation. It wld do u good

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by devonpaul(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Luckygurl:

Was smiling while reading your post.
I always like it when this kinda relationship exist between siblings.
I discussed things of this nature freely with my immediate elder sister while she was still alive, it hasn't been that way after her demise.

I'm trying so hard to develop this kind of relationship with my big sis at the moment. It feels awkward cos she's married(newly though), I really want to be this free with her.
Lol!! My younger sister should have been the best option but I feel she's still small for talks like this.
So for now, it' more about her and less of me, cos I also want a situation where she's free to walk up to me and discuss issues of this nature.
Lool yea right!! so sorry about your sisters demise. RIP to her.. Its actually going to be difficult to intiate this kindda talk with ur married Sister, well depending on if u guys have been throwing up such gists before bet if not, its gonna be weird plus she'll wanna be overprotective sorta. then about ur youger sister, my dear, never ever doubt what dz younggins are capable of and are already tryin as long as shes 16.. try and initiate such talks pretending like u dont really wanna talk about it, she might actually flow with it and might actually unfold her sexcapades to you dats if she has 1. Bless up.. not trynna take d place of ur sister tho but am always here if u need someone to talk to tho. dats if u dont feel awkward relating to a male stranger. lol... holla
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Thunder04(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
I have stays 4 two years without having sex, so if u doesn't have (power) over ur flesh ; u need to meet tb joshua.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by millionboi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
fortunechy:
@34 am still a virgin n i promise to kip it till my wedding night.
only dat it saves u unnecesary expenditure,apt 4rm dis ,nothin is special abt it,
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
nothing.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Khez: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
"NOTHING!!! It all depend on individuals.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by donem: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gurgle:
anyway. nothing bad will happen OP.

but I would say a guy who is able to resist will reap a very rich harvest in other areas of life, later on
I pray this is true.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by menxer: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
If you are a virile man, it will heighten you aggressiveness. Ask your self why are footballers advice to abstain from sex prior to a match?

It's is the best stress antidote, so why overdose on stress?grin

PS:
@OP, "joystick owners" would grate on some male egosgrin, sounds like u hold it in disdain
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
devonpaul:

Lool yea right!! so sorry about your sisters demise. RIP to her.. Its actually going to be difficult to intiate this kindda talk with ur married Sister, well depending on if u guys have been throwing up such gists before bet if not, its gonna be weird plus she'll wanna be overprotective sorta. then about ur youger sister, my dear, never ever doubt what dz younggins are capable of and are already tryin as long as shes 16.. try and initiate such talks pretending like u dont really wanna talk about it, she might actually flow with it and might actually unfold her sexcapades to you dats if she has 1. Bless up.. not trynna take d place of ur sister tho but am always here if u need someone to talk to tho. dats if u dont feel awkward relating to a male stranger. lol... holla
Over protective? Yeah!! Kind of, noticed it in her but I can put up with it. I feel it's what I need now. Lol!! It sounds awkward but ama try it out though. Might be fun and insightful, who knows? Thanks though...

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by oguego(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
superior1:
At 17 he is going about with condoms ,he needs some back-hand slaps, his education should be paramount to him at such stage.

I was above 26 when I had my first sexual experience and after being active, I have stayed as much as 2 years off sex. Those claiming near-death-experience for lack of sex need sessions with mountain of fire
people like you are one of the reasons why Nigeria is still backward... that you were 26 wen u had ua first dig doesn't mean that every other person must be 26 before they do, although it's a sin but u can't just treat the little boy that way, he needs advice and not conditioning him, the world is changing, the exposure is much, even small children now have acces to so many things u couldn't imagine... don't dwell in the past.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by devonpaul(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Luckygurl:
Over protective? Yeah!! Kind of, noticed it in her but I can put up with it. I feel it's what I need now. Lol!! It sounds awkward but ama try it out though. Might be fun and insightful, who knows? Thanks though...
Feel free to hit me up anyday okay... Yo welcome stranger smiley smiley
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by chamboy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
superior1:
At 17 he is going about with condoms ,he needs some back-hand slaps, his education should be paramount to him at such stage.

I was above 26 when I had my first sexual experience and after being active, I have stayed as much as 2 years off sex. Those claiming near-death-experience for lack of sex need sessions with mountain of fire
most everyone b dead like u

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gurgle:
anyway. nothing bad will happen OP.

but I would say a guy who is able to resist will reap a very rich harvest in other areas of life, later on
What sort of "very rich harvest" is that?
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by 812clothings(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=millionboi post=37505401][/quote]if I had listen,things could have been better. Fornication narrows the connection with GOD,I hope I can stop till marriage and recover delayed blessings.
BTW masturbation is not good too.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by oguego(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
what is did is very wrong, as an elder sister, u shouldn't have acted the way you did, firstly the little boy still has a right to privacy, so you going through his wallet is wrong... den when u saw it I expect you to call the boy as an elder, sit him down and talk to him in a polite manner, it's just dat Nigeria parents find it difficult to discuss sex with their kids and that is why they abuse it, cos we enjoy doing doz things we were told not to do, I don't think refusing to give the boy money will stop him from having sex instead he will improvise but if u sit him down and tell him the implications of what he is doing and the dangers(like unwanted pregnancy, diseases) at least it will help
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
This thread dey make my prick stand lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Revolva(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
angry angry angry when all gyals for naija now na semi ashewo...so wat do u expect...its right let him hold a cd....jare...n bang as many ho he likes dont be suprise he is a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.