Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend (29619 Views)

Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Benoxvals(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2015
love is no longer unconditional these days..
Every girl wants something in return..even the so called Loving gf,so I wonder why their case is so much different from your call girls.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
Thread make sense die...

BTW, why would you even compare a girlfriend to a runs /call girl

Difference no dey IMO,except maybe most girlfriends atill dey stay their father house.that one no stil mean say dem no dey fire rapidly for outside.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Skimpledawg(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Number 2 so on point bro..... I recall Wen i served bk den in warri, dia wz dz babe dah i wanted so bad intimately n somehow, she wz into me too.... So one day during chatting, i told her i wz filin cold..... Few mins later she asked me "how much u go pay for me to make u feel warm" undecided

Ai swear, d filins i had for her died instanta
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2015
MadCow1:
Hoes can never be a girlfriend.

I don't patronise hoes because I can't separate my emotions from sex.

I remember not being able to get a Boner with my first hoe. I swear that shit bleeped me up in the head. I thought I was suffering from ED.

Then I got an Akwa Ibom babe and my Little Man was up and working well.. So I tried another hoe and the same thing happened. That's when I knew that I couldn't enjoy sex that I bargained for.

Seriously, I wonder how some men enjoy sex without any emotional attachment!!! It is very strange to me o!
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by yahrant140(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2015
@ op! Like i care..........

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Skimpledawg:
Number 2 so on point bro..... I recall Wen i served bk den in warri, dia wz dz babe dah i wanted so bad intimately n somehow, she wz into me too.... So one day during chatting, i told her i wz filin cold..... Few mins later she asked me "how much u go pay for me to make u feel warm" undecided

Ai swear, d filins i had for her died instanta
My libido goes down when bargaining enters the matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by tonididdy(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
MistaHumble:

Well I think my perspective changed when I met one. Check my post and see that I am confused to find find out a call girl can actually fall in love with a neutral guy.... True life experience my brother so a call girl can turn different from all you stated if she falls for you.

Your story shy be like say ur call girl na for proper street joint oooo cus some dey buy champagne for person head and even carry them to spoil them for club. Naaa f**k u do bro no be making love ooo, difference dey.
all this na rubbish...''Are we suppossed to crown you now for winning the heart of an ashawo?''

Ashawo na ashawo, no matter the price or packaging...they all sell pussies

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by blakky97(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
Thread make sense die...

BTW, why would you even compare a girlfriend to a runs /call girl
they are not the same at all.
I spent a whole day in kuramo just observing the lifestyle of tgese call girls.
when I got home that day, I had more respect for all my female neighbours. the difference is very clear. from the way they handle lighters to the way they smoke kush. what they wear when hustling, how fast they get old and wrinkled, what they say when calling customers, how poorly they live during the day, they miraculously transform to traders and business girls during the day, the environment... everything abput them just makes them different from the conventional girlfriends. one thing.... they have GUNZ and you dunno.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2015
"Runs Girl", "Call girl", "Girlfriend' the consistent word here is "Girl" so they are human after all.

Crazy thing is some of these so called "call-girls" are people's loving girlfriend somewhere. Nobody was born a runs girl!

One last thing, at what point does a girl become a call-girl/Olosho/Runs Girl? when she stands on the street for money? when she "lovingly" makes money off her boyfriend(s) or when she sleeps with a guy or 2 for favours? Is it the act or the intention? I'm Curious here cos these words keeps popping up anytime women are being discussed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2015
blakky97:

mega post! how I fit send you recharge card abeg? no vex! only 100naira own.
Thanks bro...people like you keep us going and motivated cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Tripleclick(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2015
nawaooh

whatsap me 09020195978 for gas cooker N26,000 free shipping pay on delivery

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by wordbank(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2015
Guys like me wey get gfs for almost all d universities no dey listen to this shitty thread. Nothing like one man one gf, na one man one wife I know

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2015
Bolded:
"Runs Girl", "Call girl", "Girlfriend' the consistent word here is "Girl" so they are human after all.

Crazy thing is some of these so called "call-girls" are people's loving girlfriend somewhere. Nobody was born a runs girl!

One last thing, at what point does a girl become a call-girl/Olosho/Runs Girl? when she stands on the street for money, when she lovingly make money off her boyfriend(s) or when she sleeps with a guy or 2 for favours. Is it the act or the intention? I'm Curious here cos these words keeps popping up anytime women are being discussed
There's a big difference between a flirt and a call-girl. The fact is one needs to date a woman with the fear of God! That's the gospel truth cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by hensben(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2015
A so call saint girl almost infected a friend with HIV so in Nigeria, there is no different between ashawo and gf all na runs girl, just that the formal is known, he is even someone's gf.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2015
tonididdy:
all this na rubbish...''Are we suppossed to crown you now for winning the heart of an ashawo?''

Ashawo na ashawo, no matter the price or packaging...they all sell pussies
Abeg tell am the koko grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by hensben(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2015
Bolded:

One last thing, at what point does a girl become a call-girl/Olosho/Runs Girl? when she stands on the street for money, when she lovingly make money off her boyfriend(s) or when she sleeps with a guy or 2 for favours. Is it the act or the intention? I'm Curious here cos these words keeps popping up anytime women are being discussed
true word.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by caesaraba(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Bolded:

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Damfostopper(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2015
Mbok go siddon.....love na waste of time....na to kpansh olosho go my way

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2015
to me, I don't think there is any difference 97% of ladies are prostitute

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by davdjayj: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2015
You are talking of street prostitution and cheap brothels though. A pro won't give you another style, tell u do this,don't do that. Common, a real pro can make u feel like it's the best sex and love you ever had(though of course faked). You wonder why men leave there so called sweet wife's and girlfriends for 'runs girls'. Tell us another lie OP and the boys that are on here forming. On a lighter note.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by fredleo95(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:
[size=15pt]Number 3 point so much remind of one guy like that back then in school, he doesn't wear good clothes, doesn't lend anyone money, wears just one palm slippers and always look tattered buh one thing he wouldn't miss spending his money on is OLOSHO!

Would u believe me if I told u dis guy missed his degree exams cos of olosho! grin grin grin

Guys no let olosho destroy una life oh! cool
[/size]
LOOOOOOOL shocked grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2015
Rapmoney:
There's a big difference between a flirt and a call-girl. The fact is one needs to date a woman with the fear of God! That's the gospel truth cool

There you go again being all emotional. I was hoping for an fact based discussion and not one based on emotions. what difference? undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by vislabraye(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2015
Rapmoney:
Some guys, in their hopeless state of loneliness, have decided to run to prostitutes for 'love' and 'comfort' wink. Sometimes, I wouldn't blame them since most of them have suffered terribly well in the hands of some cruel girls who have squeezed and squashed their hearts like an overripe paw-paw grin Such guys must have vowed never to fall victim again and they would feel the only way to enjoy love and romance is to patronize prostitutes extremely wink

If truth be told, call-girls will not give you the love you are yearning for; if sex is what you want, I wonder how 'sweet' it is to 'moyokor' someone who doesn't have any emotional attachment with you and someone who you hold in high esteem, admire and cherish with your entire soul Below are some reasons why you waste your time searching for love, comfort and sex in call-girls cheesy:

1) #No emotional attachment#: Why go to seek love and love-making in someone whose name you don't even know and may never know? If she tells you a name, that's not her name! If you feel it is her real name, then you are a compound buffoon!!! Guy, you virtually knows nothing about her...her family background, place of origin, place of residence and family members!!! What if you are sleeping with a demon unknowingly When you have a loving woman who you cherish and have emotional attachment with, it could be better you know cheesy wink

2) #Bargaining price with a lady before sex can lower libido and make sex uninteresting#: I thought I was the only one with this experience until I spoke to some persons who confided in me that they also share such experience. If I bargain price with a woman before doing the 'do', my interest for love-making dies inexplicably!!! A pros will not give you the love you seek for; love-making, to say, is uninteresting!

3) #Addiction#: Just as some guys are addicted to alcohol and drugs, that's how one can get addicted too. If you seek love and romance in pros, you may easily get addicted! Na there u go throway all your salary put grin And the most annoying thing is that your sexual appetite can never be satisfied just as it is with cocaine wink Again, a pros cannot equate a loving girlfriend.

4) #Unfavourable conditions attached to a call-girl's love-making#: Please, don't ask me how I got to know this one wink. When you are getting intimate with a call-girl, she tells you 'I don't want to turn abeg' grin Ehen!!! You nor wan give me anoda style? Other conditions are 'Abeg, do quick quick make you comot' grin...'Abeg, no kiss me'...'No touch my bosoms o!'...'Your money go increase o' grin grin Chai!!! All these are trash! Love-making should not be mixed with such conditions. It should be enjoyed with genuine passion and not fake moaning!

5) #She can never be in the same picture with you#: This means you are not in her picture; she will not motivate or inspire you! The only connection between both of you is just your money. Book of Proverbs tells us how 'she' lies in wait for her 'innocent victim'.

Be wise...my opinion wink

Na me write am...

True., but there's a difference btwn love making and banging.
Men don't need to love who they wanna bang. Or why do you think that a man will have many gf ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by obstead200(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2015
[size=13pt]
OP is actually very correct. Most guys have at one point or the other in life visited an olosho. it is the basic truth and I am not excluding myself. The experience is simply not worth the trouble.

No. 6 reason is the idea of f*cking someone with fear in your mind........ fear of the condom breaking and u contacting STD like HIV, fear of the condom not preventing an STD even if it does not break.

No. 7 reason is shame..... How do u feel seeing off an olosho from ur house in the morning.....with the neighbors watching........and pple who respects u so much watching among them......... u know the rest.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by blakky97(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Wat is dis all about, callgirls?is d op refering to d nuns becos i dont understand a shit
sure? hmmnnn....
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by obstead200(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2015
davdjayj:
You are talking of street prostitution and cheap brothels though. A pro won't give you another style, tell u do this,don't do that. Common, a real pro can make u feel like it's the best sex and love you ever had(though of course faked). You wonder why men leave there so called sweet wife's and girlfriends for 'runs girls'. Tell us another lie OP and the boys that are on here forming. On a lighter note.
all on ur money. By the time u are through with dat real pro, u will be down by at least N30,000.

Na lie?
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by lonelydora: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:
True

Despite these, some guys go still .....

Before nko?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2015
That might depend on what you're looking for...

Although, what the eff is wrong with you in the first place that you actually have to pay for sex?
Social outcast? Gargoyle? The seduction skills of toad?
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by jamesharryson(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2015
bqlekan:
some guys tho, i won't blame them sha. since they cant get it normally, they resort to CALL-girls.. better than raping

I almost got addicted to going to call girls because of my shyness in speaking up my mind to girls until I advised myself on living a sex free life. With the help of the grace of God, I stopped it. Pls my beloved, there is no enjoyment in this
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2015
What about runsgirls? Guy forget,90% of ladies in this era are not emotionally attach or attracted to their boyfriends or husbands. They want financial security.Some even marry because age is no longer on their side.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2015
Rapmoney:
Some guys, in their hopeless state of loneliness, have decided to run to prostitutes for 'love' and 'comfort' wink. Sometimes, I wouldn't blame them since most of them have suffered terribly well in the hands of some cruel girls who have squeezed and squashed their hearts like an overripe paw-paw grin Such guys must have vowed never to fall victim again and they would feel the only way to enjoy love and romance is to patronize prostitutes extremely wink

If truth be told, call-girls will not give you the love you are yearning for; if sex is what you want, I wonder how 'sweet' it is to 'moyokor' someone who doesn't have any emotional attachment with you and someone who you hold in high esteem, admire and cherish with your entire soul Below are some reasons why you waste your time searching for love, comfort and sex in call-girls cheesy:

1) #No emotional attachment#: Why go to seek love and love-making in someone whose name you don't even know and may never know? If she tells you a name, that's not her name! If you feel it is her real name, then you are a compound buffoon!!! Guy, you virtually knows nothing about her...her family background, place of origin, place of residence and family members!!! What if you are sleeping with a demon unknowingly When you have a loving woman who you cherish and have emotional attachment with, it could be better you know cheesy wink

2) #Bargaining price with a lady before sex can lower libido and make sex uninteresting#: I thought I was the only one with this experience until I spoke to some persons who confided in me that they also share such experience. If I bargain price with a woman before doing the 'do', my interest for love-making dies inexplicably!!! A pros will not give you the love you seek for; love-making, to say, is uninteresting!

3) #Addiction#: Just as some guys are addicted to alcohol and drugs, that's how one can get addicted too. If you seek love and romance in pros, you may easily get addicted! Na there u go throway all your salary put grin And the most annoying thing is that your sexual appetite can never be satisfied just as it is with cocaine wink Again, a pros cannot equate a loving girlfriend.

4) #Unfavourable conditions attached to a call-girl's love-making#: Please, don't ask me how I got to know this one wink. When you are getting intimate with a call-girl, she tells you 'I don't want to turn abeg' grin Ehen!!! You nor wan give me anoda style? Other conditions are 'Abeg, do quick quick make you comot' grin...'Abeg, no kiss me'...'No touch my bosoms o!'...'Your money go increase o' grin grin Chai!!! All these are trash! Love-making should not be mixed with such conditions. It should be enjoyed with genuine passion and not fake moaning!

5) #She can never be in the same picture with you#: This means you are not in her picture; she will not motivate or inspire you! The only connection between both of you is just your money. Book of Proverbs tells us how 'she' lies in wait for her 'innocent victim'.

Na me write am...

This whole crock of baloney right here, thats your opinion
I dont patronize hookers myself but being all cocky and arrogant because you dont patronize hookers thats just bullshit
Let he who wants to patronize them do so thats their business and I suggest you mind yours

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by sonofananimal2: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2015
Rapmoney:

Na me write am...
I AM JUST WONDERING!! PEOPLE STILL DATE THOSE SPECIES CALLED NAIJA WOMEN undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Women, Men Should Date / 9 Things To Know When Meeting Your Partner’s Parents / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.