Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend (29606 Views)

Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by hollowpot15684(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kudos to those who have done this before. I go out to catch my fresh fish, no OmO.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
blakky97:

they are not the same at all.
I spent a whole day in kuramo just observing the lifestyle of tgese call girls.
when I got home that day, I had more respect for all my female neighbours. the difference is very clear. from the way they handle lighters to the way they smoke kush. what they wear when hustling, how fast they get old and wrinkled, what they say when calling customers, how poorly they live during the day, they miraculously transform to traders and business girls during the day, the environment... everything abput them just makes them different from the conventional girlfriends. one thing.... they have GUNZ and you dunno.
What makes you think those call-girls don't act decents at home?oloshos play tough when you try to woo them in the streets.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Toktee(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kaykaymil:

And the Only 1% that are not is your mother, sister, aunt, cousins ......?
if i reply you the way you insult me,i bleived the ban will be massive,that is how u were born and raised,we are not the same.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by justinhoward(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
hummmmm just passing
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Toktee(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kaykaymil:

And the Only 1% that are not is not my mother, sister, aunt, cousins ......?
Fixed.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by zeongeon: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
The only difference between runz girl and "normal gurl frd" is that useless word they call "relationship". what will you say about a gurl in relationship with 5 guyz and servicing the 5 men. "Normal gurls" hide under the umbrella of relationship to prostitute. what will u say about a normal gf that will only sex u when u take her shopping.. Normal gf even have sex at times without any emotional attachment.

Its pointless judging runz girls cause normal gf also do the things op listed. Its just that runz girl and normal gf approach it differently. One approaches it from d business angle the other approaches it from deception in d name of relationship.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mobuch
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Blonchilli(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Toktee:
99% of nigerian girls are prostituess,or what can you say of a mummy's girl that has more than five guys in her town,more than five on campus in addition to lecturers and sugar dadis in town,do they have emotional attachment to all of them?
An ashawoo is more preferable than all this so call decent girls anytime.
Gbam!!! Aalso olosho will always use a condom and decrease the risk of having sexually transmitted diseases. When one sleeps with the so called decent girls, one assumes they r clean and then boom!!! ur life don finish!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Blonchilli(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Rapmoney:
Some guys, in their hopeless state of loneliness, have decided to run to prostitutes for 'love' and 'comfort' wink. Sometimes, I wouldn't blame them since most of them have suffered terribly well in the hands of some cruel girls who have squeezed and squashed their hearts like an overripe paw-paw grin Such guys must have vowed never to fall victim again and they would feel the only way to enjoy love and romance is to patronize prostitutes extremely wink

If truth be told, call-girls will not give you the love you are yearning for; if sex is what you want, I wonder how 'sweet' it is to 'moyokor' someone who doesn't have any emotional attachment with you and someone who you hold in high esteem, admire and cherish with your entire soul Below are some reasons why you waste your time searching for love, comfort and sex in call-girls cheesy:

1) #No emotional attachment#: Why go to seek love and love-making in someone whose name you don't even know and may never know? If she tells you a name, that's not her name! If you feel it is her real name, then you are a compound buffoon!!! Guy, you virtually knows nothing about her...her family background, place of origin, place of residence and family members!!! What if you are sleeping with a demon unknowingly When you have a loving woman who you cherish and have emotional attachment with, it could be better you know cheesy wink

2) #Bargaining price with a lady before sex can lower libido and make sex uninteresting#: I thought I was the only one with this experience until I spoke to some persons who confided in me that they also share such experience. If I bargain price with a woman before doing the 'do', my interest for love-making dies inexplicably!!! A pros will not give you the love you seek for; love-making, to say, is uninteresting!

3) #Addiction#: Just as some guys are addicted to alcohol and drugs, that's how one can get addicted too. If you seek love and romance in pros, you may easily get addicted! Na there u go throway all your salary put grin And the most annoying thing is that your sexual appetite can never be satisfied just as it is with cocaine wink Again, a pros cannot equate a loving girlfriend.

4) #Unfavourable conditions attached to a call-girl's love-making#: Please, don't ask me how I got to know this one wink. When you are getting intimate with a call-girl, she tells you 'I don't want to turn abeg' grin Ehen!!! You nor wan give me anoda style? Other conditions are 'Abeg, do quick quick make you comot' grin...'Abeg, no kiss me'...'No touch my bosoms o!'...'Your money go increase o' grin grin Chai!!! All these are trash! Love-making should not be mixed with such conditions. It should be enjoyed with genuine passion and not fake moaning!

5) #She can never be in the same picture with you#: This means you are not in her picture; she will not motivate or inspire you! The only connection between both of you is just your money. Book of Proverbs tells us how 'she' lies in wait for her 'innocent victim'.

Be wise...my opinion wink

Na me write am...
Lol. True talk Op! But it seems u r not new to Call girls or u patronised em in d past
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Blonchilli:

Lol. True talk Op! But it seems u r not new to Call girls or u patronised em in d past
A wise man learns from others mistakes bro! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by blakky97(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
otunsman:
What makes you think those call-girls don't act decents at home?oloshos play tough when you try to woo them in the streets.
they are coarse, with piercings and tatoos. like I said. the difference is clearer than 7up.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
blakky97:

they are coarse, with piercings and tatoos. like I said. the difference is clearer than 7up.
It's not all of them.If I see any girl I like with a tattoo or piercing and waistband,no matter how beautiful she is,I get discourage instantly.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Czar01(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:
[size=15pt]Would u believe me if I told u dis guy missed his degree exams cos of olosho! grin grin grin
[/size]

[size=15pt]I will not believe oh! I never see any person wey joke with exam before[/size] undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
So happy about my new relationship, she is very supportive and loving. Oluchi I love you very much, its not easy to find love in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by decountof(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
dat number 3. my turn off

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by joshrare(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Olosho.... I really tried any thing with them all my life,...
I remember december 2012,... After much boose I said I must taste them today so I head to their venue(ogbague)
I got there and saw one as I was speaking with her d only thing on my mind that day was......this one wey over 100 people don do today na him u wan com do??.... I left immediately and continue d booze

I really wish to taste them someday
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Blonchilli(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Rapmoney:
A wise man learns from others mistakes bro! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Gloryblossom(f): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Toktee:
99% of nigerian girls are prostituess,or what can you say of a mummy's girl that has more than five guys in her town,more than five on campus in addition to lecturers and sugar dadis in town,do they have emotional attachment to all of them?
An ashawoo is more preferable than all this so call decent girls anytime.
Rubbish,Trash and Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
joshrare:
Olosho.... I really tried any thing with them all my life,...
I remember december 2012,... After much boose I said I must taste them today so I head to their venue(ogbague)
I got there and saw one as I was speaking with her d only thing on my mind that day was......this one wey over 100 people don do today na him u wan com do??.... I left immediately and continue d booze

I really wish to taste them someday
How you thing say the girl you toast for street no be call-girl?She can form decent for you while she is a confirm olosho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / 9 Things To Know When Meeting Your Partner’s Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.