Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. (48676 Views)

Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call / What Is Your Relationship Status? / When A Man Sees A Lady Through School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2015
mystage:

Hmmm. fine girl hw far na?

I dey jare nd u?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by kossyablaze(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Brunicekid:
Yea...it's always very painful learning this now but it's better knowing it now though becos a knowledge gained is never too late.....So,just keep moving and be determined to use this information to ur benefits and to ur advantage....
Ok bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by eminex(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Midehi:
hmmm...very ok

@ the flirty flirts is so funny, there are babes like that, it takes a sharp & smart guy not to fall into one chance with them.

Re u one of dem? undecided
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2015
adeh39:

I dey jare nd u?
am nt fine jare bcus u troway me(ur future husband) and left me alone to face this unholy and ungodly world even when we both knw its just ur backing and ur always presence bside me, and also mayb ur pUssy(hope adding ur pUssy wont lead to my untimely death o?..lolz) i need to enable me bcome richer than Bill Gate.
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by clockwize: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2015
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color] grin Gbangannnnnnnnnn Gbangannnnnnnnnn gbangannnnnnnn
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2015
eminex:

Re u one of dem? undecided
no, am not
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2015
mystage:

am nt fine jare bcus u troway me(ur future husband) and left me alone to face this unholy and ungodly world even when we both knw its just ur backing and ur always presence bside me, and also mayb ur pUssy(hope adding ur pUssy wont lead to my untimely death o?..lolz) i need to enable me bcome richer than Bill Gate.

Jeeeeeeeeezoz shocked shocked shocked

Like seriously?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2015
adeh39:

Jeeeeeeeeezoz shocked shocked shocked

Like seriously?
Yea, and sumtin tells me u knw abt it bt just prefer to ignore simply mayb bcus u tink my present personality is intimidating and at such u cant handle it. lolz
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....you are right sha.....lipsrsealed

Thnx. So where do you fall?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by eminex(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Midehi:

no, am not
Cos u seem to know how it's played very Well.
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by pbs4real(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2015
LaDivva:
Lol... He'll hear cheesy
#angermode activatedsad
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by pbs4real(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2015
LaDivva:
Lol... He'll hear cheesy
#angermode activatedsad
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2015
emusmith:
Iol... I don see her pic make me ask na
please....by all means
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Randyhot:
please....by all means

Lol
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2015
emusmith:

Pm, you're not replying wink
Sure?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2015
LaDivva:

Sure?

You've not seen it?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2015
emusmith:

You've not seen it?
Have replied
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2015
LaDivva:

Have replied

Yea yea, just came through...
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by pbs4real(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2015
LaDivva:
Have replied
tongue
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2015
pbs4real:
tongue

Jealousy grin
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by pbs4real(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2015
emusmith:

Jealousy grin
u ehn!grin
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by pbs4real(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Midehi:
no, am not
prove or i dnt bliv it. . . .grin
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by pbs4real(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Midehi:
no, am not
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by scentmarlc(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2015
wristbangle:
Oh God. I swear that this emusmith guy is too good!

I doff my hat for you.

Lmao @ in the "middle of no where"

The single and welcoming are the approachables who have tendency to have a guy put ring on her finger ASAP

I concur cheesy
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by scentmarlc(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
That number 7 ehn!

A girl will just be too free with you even on the first day of meeting. Although I'm not the type that's quick to judge and call her names because after all,,its what both of us will enjoy.

Now,,while that's a little bit relieving as it will make the work easier it's still somewhat a put off for me.

Put up a little defence before you give in so as to make the task a bit hard.

Even the Lion doesn't feel victorious when he gets a very easy prey to feed on. lipsrsealed

Really?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by scentmarlc(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2015
DTOBS:
Op! That was a brilliant write up. I wonder wia our ladies have run to?

....the bathroom I guess gringringrin
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by kcowen(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
undecided
Midehi:
hmmm...very ok

@ the flirty flirts is so funny, there are babes like that, it takes a sharp & smart guy not to fall into one chance with them.
undecided
Midehi:
hmmm...very ok

And YOU know Them Hun...?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
pbs4real:
funny you, how do you want me prove it.
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
eminex:
Cos u seem to know how it's played very Well.
think whatever jor
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by pbs4real(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Midehi:
think whatever jor
hahahacheesy BUSTED!
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
pbs4real:
hahahacheesy BUSTED!
your opinion wont change who i am dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics) / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.