Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. (48771 Views)

Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call / What Is Your Relationship Status? / When A Man Sees A Lady Through School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
pbs4real:
u ehn!grin

Lol... Wetin I do na? wink
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
scentmarlc:

....the bathroom I guess gringringrin

Lol
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by pbs4real(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Midehi:

your opinion wont change who i am dear.
u wld change nt when i tel tosyn to write 10tinz abt. . . . . . . lipsrsealedwink
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by pbs4real(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
emusmith:

Lol... Wetin I do na? wink
u sef like btr tin,dt parol nah my person ooh. . . Me sef get planz 4 her. . .
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
emusmith:

Thnx. So where do you fall?

Lol.....none of the above grin
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
pbs4real:
u sef like btr tin,dt parol nah my person ooh. . . Me sef get planz 4 her. . .

Your person or your crush?

My plans for her are good enh cheesy
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by pbs4real(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
emusmith:

Your person or your crush?
My plans for her are good enh cheesy
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by pbs4real(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....none of the above grin
u guilty of alltongue
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=pbs4real post=36705150][/quote]

?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nice.....As always.
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nickymezor(f): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
So loveli OP smiley
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Kentrasso(f): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
I don't get the flirty flirts because I am a friendly and happy person when I'm around guys. I smile and engage in conversations if we connect, and we laugh about stuff.... doesn't mean I want to date you, it's called interpersonal skills, people person sometimes. I also notice that afterwards, guys want to spend more time with u and it's confusing. we had a nice chat. it's over now let's move on
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by eminex(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Midehi:

think whatever jor

Lolzzz I got u!!!! cheesy
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by COCakanni(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
emusmith:

That's true o...when it's easy, the victory might be abused smiley

bro... your last line make sense wella..... angry
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Fourwinds: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
so on point. excellent work OP. meeeenh., this is a good classification
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
COCakanni:

bro... your last line make sense wella..... angry

Thanks. smiley
Why you con dey frown na?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Kentrasso:
I don't get the flirty flirts because I am a friendly and happy person when I'm around guys. I smile and engage in conversations if we connect, and we laugh about stuff.... doesn't mean I want to date you, it's called interpersonal skills, people person sometimes. I also notice that afterwards, guys want to spend more time with u and it's confusing. we had a nice chat. it's over now let's move on

Hmm...
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
mta003:
Nice.....As always.

Thanks dear
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fourwinds:
so on point. excellent work OP. meeeenh., this is a good classification

Thnx bro
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by babiskinado(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2015
sonofananimal2:
lipsrsealed
Animal wetn?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2015
Nickymezor:
So loveli OP smiley
Thnx Nicky
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nickymezor(f): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
emusmith:
Thnx Nicky
ur welcm
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by COCakanni(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks. smiley
Why you con dey frown na?

[color=#990000][/color] error of principle grin
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Safarigirl

grin
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by safarigirl(f): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
emusmith:
Safarigirl
grin
wassup?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
safarigirl:
wassup?

Fine dear, I've been busy all day...

You no longer on bbm?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by safarigirl(f): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
emusmith:

Fine dear, I've been busy all day...

You no longer on bbm?
my BB packed up, using a symbian phone now, so I'm not on bbm till further notice
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
safarigirl:
my BB packed up, using a symbian phone now, so I'm not on bbm till further notice
email me your control...against that stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / When You Beg For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.